PDA

View Full Version : Records Show Dr. Ford Is Not A Licensed Psychologist, May Have Committed Perjury

donnay
09-30-2018, 08:07 AM
RECORDS SHOW DR. FORD IS NOT A LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIST, MAY HAVE COMMITTED PERJURY

CHADWICK MOORE // EDITOR-IN-CHIEF // 9.28.18

Testifying under oath before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Christine Blasey Ford identified herself as a ‘psychologist,’ but records indict this is a false statement under California law. Someone at Stanford University also appears to have caught the blunder and edited Ford’s faculty page.
Just one sentence into her sworn testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee regarding allegations of sexual assault against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford may have told a lie.

After thanking members of the committee on Thursday, and while under oath, Ford opened her testimony saying, “My name is Christine Blasey Ford, I am a professor of psychology at Palo Alto University and a research psychologist at the Stanford University School of Medicine.”

The issue lies with the word “psychologist,” and Ford potentially misrepresenting herself and her credentials, an infraction that is taken very seriously in the psychology field as well as under California law.

Under California law, as with almost every other state, in order for a person to identify publicly as a psychologist they must be licensed by the California Board of Psychology, a process that includes 3,000 hours of post-doctoral professional experience and passing two rigorous exams. To call oneself a psychologist without being licensed by a state board is the equivalent of a law school graduate calling herself a lawyer without ever taking the bar exam.

According to records, Ford is not licensed in the state of California. A recent search through the Department of Consumer Affairs License Bureau, which provides a state-run database of all licensed psychologists in California, produced no results for any variation of spelling on Ford’s name. If Ford at one time had a license but it is now inactive, she would legally still be allowed to call herself a “psychologist” but forbidden from practicing psychology on patients until it was renewed. However, the database would have shown any past licenses granted to Ford, even if they were inactive.

Ford also does not appear to have been licensed in any other states outside California. Since graduating with a PhD in educational psychology from the University of Southern California in 1996 it does not appear Ford has spent any significant amount of time outside the state. She married her husband in California in 2002, and completed a master’s degree in California in 2009. She reportedly completed an internship in Hawaii, but a search of Hawaii’s Board of Psychology licensing database also did not turn up any results for Ford.

What makes Ford’s claim even more suspicious is someone affiliated with Stanford University appears to have also been aware of the potentially damning use of the word “psychologist” and rushed to cover for Ford. DANGEROUS exclusively uncovered an archived version of Ford’s page on the school’s faculty directory. On September 10, 2015, the only archived date available, Ford’s faculty page was saved to the Wayback Machine and showed Ford listed as a “research psychologist” along with her email address and office phone number.

The most recent version of that page shows Ford listed only as an “Affiliate” in the department, with the words “research psychologist” removed along with Ford’s email address and phone number. This suggests the page was altered by someone very recently to scrub Ford’s contact information and title after she entered the national spotlight.

Read more: https://www.dangerous.com/49836/records-show-dr-ford-is-not-a-licensed-psychologist-may-have-committed-perjury/

Pauls' Revere
09-30-2018, 08:36 AM
Has anyone brought this to the attention of Sen. Flake and the FBI?

donnay
09-30-2018, 08:50 AM

I believe if many patriots out there are doing this footwork they have alerted many people of this.

TheCount
09-30-2018, 08:56 AM

They probably reacted the same way that they reacted to Kavanaugh's perjury.

Pauls' Revere
09-30-2018, 09:09 AM

Par for the course? Next up, installing the kangaroo court.

Grandmastersexsay
09-30-2018, 09:14 AM
I don't have my PE(Professional Engineer) yet, and even though I have a degree in engineering, and have passed my FE(Fundamentals of Engineering), making me an EIT(Engineer In Training), I could get in a lot of trouble for representing myself as an engineer. Some people in my shoes do call themselves engineers, especially those who are in fields that do not require a PE, but even those people wouldn't be stupid enough to call themselves engineers under oath in front of Congress.

RJB
09-30-2018, 09:56 AM
I believe if many patriots out there are doing this footwork they have alerted many people of this.

I was curious when Trump said she was a credible witness and would conduct an FBI investigation. I have never seen Trump back down. In fact there were times I expected an apology or something resembling one but instead he doubled down, even on something stupid.

I can't see Trump backing down on the Kavanaugh nomination. I am wondering if the "investigation" will be on Ford, Feinstein, or something else.

I love history because it is the best predictor of the future. What happens with this nomination will most likely not be what happens in other nominations with other politicians IMO, because everything Trump has done in his history has been the opposite of what other politicians have done and he has an uncanny way of coming out on top. Next week will be fine interesting.

specsaregood
09-30-2018, 10:17 AM
I don't see what California law has to do with testimony made in D.C. at a federal court.

donnay
09-30-2018, 10:17 AM
I was curious when Trump said she was a credible witness and would conduct an FBI investigation. I have never seen Trump back down. In fact there were times I expected an apology or something resembling one but instead he doubled down, even on something stupid.

I can't see Trump backing down on the Kavanaugh nomination. I am wondering if the "investigation" will be on Ford, Feinstein, or something else.

I love history because it is the best predictor of the future. What happens with this nomination will most likely not be what happens in other nominations with other politicians IMO, because everything Trump has done in his history has been the opposite of what other politicians have done and he has an uncanny way of coming out on top. Next week will be fine interesting.

I wonder if this has something to do with it?

Gumba of Liberty
09-30-2018, 10:38 AM

Patriots on the side of State licensing? Why do free men and women need a license to exercise their Rights?

donnay
09-30-2018, 10:45 AM
Patriots on the side of State licensing? Why do free men and women need a license to exercise their Rights?

As it stands right now that is what is expected of people, so until the law is changed it appears she is lying about her credentials. Patriots on the side of truth are pointing this out.

Zippyjuan
09-30-2018, 12:10 PM
A professor does not need a psychologists license to teach. She is a research statistician- not a practicing psychologist. She also uses her maiden name Blasey professionally- dropping "Ford". Did they search that name?

A recent search through the Department of Consumer Affairs License Bureau, which provides a state-run database of all licensed psychologists in California, produced no results for any variation of spelling on Ford’s name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Blasey_Ford

Ford began teaching at Stanford University in 1988.[14] As of September 2018, she works at Palo Alto University teaching students clinical trial design and data analysis.[15] Additionally, she participates in educational programs with the Stanford University School of Medicine as a member of a consortium group with Palo Alto University.[14][15][16]

Through this consortium group, called the Pacific Graduate School of Psychology (PGSP), Ford teaches subjects including psychometrics, study methodologies, and statistics.[11][16] She has also performed consulting work for multiple pharmaceutical companies.[17] Ford worked as the director of biostatistics at Corcept Therapeutics, and collaborated with FDA statisticians.[12] Ford is widely published within her field.[10][16][18]

Ford "specializes in designing statistical models for research projects in order to make sure they come to accurate conclusions," as summarized by Helena Chmura Kraemer, a Stanford professor emeritus in biostatistics who co-authored a book and several articles with Ford.[7] Ford has written or co-written several books about psychological topics, including depression

Fake news.

Zippyjuan
09-30-2018, 12:25 PM
https://careersinpsychology.org/psychology-careers-dont-require-license/

PSYCHOLOGY CAREERS THAT DON’T REQUIRE A LICENSE

Not all jobs in the field of psychology require a license. In fact, according to the American Psychological Association (APA), students of psychology frequently misunderstand when a license is needed and therefore mistakenly assume they need to acquire a license in order to be qualified for the jobs they desire. The good news is that there are many reputable and fulfilling professions available to those who choose to graduate with psychology degrees but don’t choose to get a license. These are just a few examples:

College and University Jobs: If you want to work in the Department of Psychology at a traditional institution and/or an online college program, chances are you will not need a license. The types of university jobs that typically don’t require a license include teaching, academic assessment, mentoring, tutoring and teacher’s assistant positions (TA). In other words, you do not need to be licensed (as a psychologist) to work in the academic furtherance of psychology as an academic discipline. This is not true, however, for school psychologists, who work with students about their personal psychological problems.

Positions in Government Agencies: There are various federal, state and county institutions that hire employees with degrees in psychology who are not necessarily licensed to practice. For example, crisis intervention units, psychiatric wards, mental health programs, drug and alcohol programs, victim’s rights agencies, youthful offender facilities and services related to eldercare are a few of the state programs which unlicensed psychology degree-holders. To be clear, these are not counseling positions, which would require a license to practice. The position may require another degree such as nursing to perform certain tasks (i.e. a psychiatric nurse) or a certificate of completion (of certain job-related courses); but jobs like a small group leader in a youth facility would not require a license or additional degree.

Private Corporations: Corporations often hire those with degrees in psychology to assist in various programs involving building company morale, hiring strategies, development of incentive programs for employees and customer bases, structure interviewing processes and assist in the coordination of benefits-related activities.

Research Laboratories: Both government and private business employers hire those with psychology degrees to do research of various types. These positions can include compiling data; conducting ongoing studies of behaviors; reporting statistical findings; and projecting future behavior based on past studies. The types of jobs in this category can be as numerous and varied as the hiring institutions.

More at link.

angelatc
09-30-2018, 01:17 PM
A professor does not need a psychologists license to teach. She is a research statistician- not a practicing psychologist. She also uses her maiden name Blasey professionally- dropping "Ford".

Fake news.

Liar. In California, people who identify themselves as physchologists are required to be licensed.

California’s Business and Professional Code Sections 2900-2919

Section 2903: Section 2903 reads, “No person may engage in the practice of psychology, or represent himself or herself to be a psychologist, without a license granted under this chapter, except as otherwise provided in this chapter.

Section 2902(c) states: (c) “A person represents himself or herself to be a psychologist when the person holds himself or herself out to the public by any title or description of services incorporating the words ‘psychology,’ ‘psychological,’ ‘psychologist,’ ‘psychology consultation,’ ‘psychology consultant,’ ‘psychometry,’ ‘psychometrics’ or ‘psychometrist,’ ‘psychotherapy,’ ‘psychotherapist,’ ‘psychoanalysis,’ or ‘psychoanalyst,’ or when the person holds himself or herself out to be trained, experienced, or an expert in the field of psychology.”

Several searches on California’s licensing database revealed many of Ford’s colleagues in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Studies at Stanford are not licensed psychologists in California, including the department chairman Laura Roberts, who identifies herself only as a professor. Of the unlicensed members of the faculty — which includes researchers, clinicians, professors, and fellows — none refer to themselves as a “psychologist” or “psychiatrist,” unless they also had a license issued in California. https://www.dangerous.com/49836/records-show-dr-ford-is-not-a-licensed-psychologist-may-have-committed-perjury/

Grandmastersexsay
09-30-2018, 01:18 PM
A professor does not need a psychologists license to teach. She is a research statistician- not a practicing psychologist. She also uses her maiden name Blasey professionally- dropping "Ford".

Fake news.

She needs a license to call herself a research psychologist.

“My name is Christine Blasey Ford, I am a professor of psychology at Palo Alto University and a research psychologist at the Stanford University School of Medicine.”

No one but your straw man said she needed a psychology license to teach psychology.

specsaregood
09-30-2018, 01:50 PM
Liar. In California, people who identify themselves as physchologists are required to be licensed.

Well lucky for her, she travelled to d.c. Then.

juleswin
09-30-2018, 01:57 PM

Which is?

nikcers
09-30-2018, 02:18 PM

No not at all, every time they would ask him questions like have you had sexual relations with this woeman they said specifically "Doctor Ford". She probably couldn't of been a Doctor at the time of the possible encounter either.

nikcers
09-30-2018, 02:20 PM
She needs a license to call herself a research psychologist.

“My name is Christine Blasey Ford, I am a professor of psychology at Palo Alto University and a research psychologist at the Stanford University School of Medicine.”

No one but your straw man said she needed a psychology license to teach psychology.

I thought this was a libertarian forum.

Zippyjuan
09-30-2018, 02:30 PM

California’s Business and Professional Code Sections 2900-2919

Section 2903: Section 2903 reads, “No person may engage in the practice of psychology, or represent himself or herself to be a psychologist, without a license granted under this chapter, except as otherwise provided in this chapter.

Section 2902(c) states: (c) “A person represents himself or herself to be a psychologist when the person holds himself or herself out to the public by any title or description of services incorporating the words ‘psychology,’ ‘psychological,’ ‘psychologist,’ ‘psychology consultation,’ ‘psychology consultant,’ ‘psychometry,’ ‘psychometrics’ or ‘psychometrist,’ ‘psychotherapy,’ ‘psychotherapist,’ ‘psychoanalysis,’ or ‘psychoanalyst,’ or when the person holds himself or herself out to be trained, experienced, or an expert in the field of psychology.”

State of California Psychologist Licensing Requirement Exemptions: https://www.psychology.ca.gov/applicants/license.shtml

b. Exempt Settings

You are not required to register with the Board if you are employed directly by an educational institution (approved or accredited) a school district or a governmental entity (federal, state, county, municipal, etc.), or if you were functioning under a waiver issued by the following departments: the California Department of Health Care Services pursuant to Welfare & Institutions Code Section 5751.2, the California Department of Public Health pursuant to Health & Safety Code Section 1277, or the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation pursuant to Penal Code Section 5068.5. NOTE: All requirements of Section 1387 of the CCR must be met in order for your hours to count toward the licensure requirements.

dannno
09-30-2018, 02:52 PM
Well lucky for her, she travelled to d.c. Then.

She doesn't practice it there either.. technically it could be perjury, but I think it is silly to go after people for stuff like that. For one thing, she may not have lied on purpose. But the problem is they are trying to say Kavanaugh perjured himself because one time he got really drunk, it was the night he was officially tapped by his frat or something.. and he was stumbling. So he must have forgotten something.. so I think people are mostly trying to come up with ammo for each side.

nikcers
09-30-2018, 02:58 PM
Technically she could get out of it by claiming the Dr Pepper defense right, I'm no lawyer but that's why there is no period in the name right? And Technically Kavanaugh could not of been lying even if he fucked her because he never fucked someone named doctor ford and that's what he was asked and at the time they wouldn't of even been a doctor so it was a nonsense question anyways.

Zippyjuan
09-30-2018, 03:09 PM
I used the link which claimed she is not licensed https://search.dca.ca.gov/ and most of the other staff of the Psychology Department are not licensed either. It is not a requirement. Also checked several faculty at Stanford. Again- none licensed.

nikcers
09-30-2018, 03:15 PM
I used the link which claimed she is not licensed https://search.dca.ca.gov/ and most of the other staff of the Psychology Department are not licensed either. It is not a requirement. Also checked several faculty at Stanford. Again- none licensed.

I had someone tell me that lots of people didn't think psychology wasn't a true science and the only reason why people even believe it is now is because of the TV show Frasier and "Doctor" Phil.

Grandmastersexsay
09-30-2018, 04:00 PM
I thought this was a libertarian forum.

Where did I say the government should require a license?

oyarde
09-30-2018, 06:47 PM
I would never doubt her perjury .

angelatc
09-30-2018, 09:26 PM
No not at all, every time they would ask him questions like have you had sexual relations with this woeman they said specifically "Doctor Ford". She probably couldn't of been a Doctor at the time of the possible encounter either.

IF she has a PhD she's entitled to use the title, but people probably mock her.

Zippyjuan
09-30-2018, 09:34 PM
She holds a Ph.D. in Educational Psychology from the University of Southern California. Some outlets referred to her as "Doctor" and some did not.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/9/28/17914308/kavanaugh-ford-question-dodge-hearing-chart

Every time Ford and Kavanaugh dodged a question, in one chart

There was a striking difference in style — and substance.

There were several noticeable differences between the Senate testimony of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and the woman accusing him of sexual assault, Christine Blasey Ford.

The most obvious was the tone each took. Ford was polite and quiet in recounting her accusation against Kavanaugh; he was angry and loud in his denials of the allegations against him.

Beyond the style of their testimonies, there was a striking difference in the content of their words. Both Ford and Kavanaugh fielded questions from senators and the prosecutor hired by Republicans, Rachel Mitchell.

But only Ford made an effort to answer every single question.

Kavanaugh actively dodged questions. He often repeated the same non-answer over and over. Other times, he insisted on answering a question with “context” — which inevitably was a long story about his childhood — but never actually answered the question.

We went through the transcript of the hearing and noted every single time a question was asked of Ford and Kavanaugh. (We didn’t include the times a questioner didn’t ask an explicit question.) Then we noted every instance in which answered the question or said they didn’t know the answer — and we also noted every time they either refused to answer or gave an answer that didn’t address the question. Here are the results:

https://i2.wp.com/media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Respectfully-hearing-from-both-sides.jpg?w=960&ssl=1

Interactive chart at the link where you can click on questions and responses.

eleganz
10-01-2018, 12:33 AM

It sounds crazy on the surface but the amount of connections to Fusion GPS and Clintons so far have been pretty damn eerie.

TheCount
10-01-2018, 01:45 AM
Oh, sorry, I should have been more specific about which of his many perjuries I was talking about. I meant his 2006 Senate hearing perjury, not his 2018 Senate hearing perjury.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-01-2018, 02:36 PM
...Kavanaugh's perjury.

Says RPFs extreme progressive and likely 2x voter for Obama who claims (in his avatar) to be a "supporting member" of RPF's mission.

Liar.

You got it, Angela. Zip claims (in his avatar) to be a "supporting member."

Ford was polite and quiet...Kavanaugh...was angry and loud.

I haven't watched this or really followed it at all, so can you elaborate? Did they use a decibel meter to measure the volume of both these people?

And what about the figures showing how one practically answered the questions and one did not? What measuring instrument did they use there?

The reason I ask these questions is because people often give these seemingly subjective answers without any measure to support it.

Thanks.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-01-2018, 02:44 PM
This whole thing sounds retarded. I haven't followed these hearings, but it sounds like the hearings from a generation ago. I'd bet a cyber nickel Anita loved Clarence's BBC. She got miffed when he went off to get some other pussy. Just the usual stuff. The last straw for Anita was that Clarence preferred white girls.

There's three sides to every story: his side, her side, and the truth.:radioactive:

:frog:

shakey1
10-01-2018, 02:51 PM

Kavanaugh Accuser Christine Ford Donated to Clinton Campaign and DNC; Is Daughter of CIA Operative and VP of Security.We now have an exclusive report on the new accuser, Deborah Ramirez, that calls her trustworthiness and her “organization” into question about her true motives. (https://thegodofrage.wordpress.com/2018/09/24/exclusive-new-kavanaugh-accuser-is-vice-chair-of-progressive-alliance-organization-filled-with-government-employees-was-recently-audited-for-potential-fraud-and-misreporting/)^^^
Brett Kavanaugh Accuser Christine Ford had allegedly donated to the Clinton Campaign using two separate location, potentially in violation of FEC laws, FEC donation documents show, in addition to her brother working for the CIA for numerous years.

Christine Ford, a California Psychologist and Professor at Stanford University, came out on Sunday (https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/09/16/palo-alto-professor-christine-ford-sexual-assault-kavanaugh/)after Feinstein revealed a letter by the woman days earlier about an alleged sexual assault that had happened 35 years ago at a Maryland college party.
The letter detailed, from Mrs. Ford’s perspective, about how Kavanaugh allegedly forced her onto a bed, laid on her before several other men in the room dog-piled onto her, before escaping the house and fleeing. CNN also obtained the letter in full (https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/16/politics/blasey-ford-kavanaugh-letter-feinstein/index.html), which also went into a little more detail about the incident:

At one point when REDACTED jumped onto the bed the weight on me was substantial. The pile toppled, and the two scrapped with each other. After a few attempts to get away, I was able to take this opportune moment to get up and run across to a hallway bathroom. I locked the bathroom door behind me. Both loudly stumbled down the stair well at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home.

I have not knowingly seen Kavanaugh since the assault. I did see REDACTED once at the REDACTED where he was extremely uncomfortable seeing me.

I have received medical treatment regarding the assault. On July 6 I notified my local government representative to ask them how to proceed with sharing this information . It is upsetting to discuss sexual assault and its repercussions, yet I felt guilty and compelled as a citizen about the idea of not saying anything.
Despite the claims, no police records about the incident, medical documents or other witnesses have come forth fully verifying the incident took place as described. One of the men has come forth recently, stating no recollection of a party ever occurring (https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/18/politics/pj-smyth-brett-kavanaugh/index.html), and 65 women (https://www.apnews.com/1f7e47de5ce340f7b4cab8e92ef91cf0) have come to the defense of Brett Kavanaugh.
Despite vocal opposition from most Republican Senators, and Trump’s dismissal of the accusations (https://apnews.com/36521a45574e4d4cb012083cd4786163), Senator Chuck Grassley has invited the accuser to testify in front of the Judiciary Committee, which has push backed the final vote on Kavanaugh.

However, in recent days, more info has come out about the accuser in question that puts the validity of her accusations into question, aside from criticisms of the allegation not being reported and investigated at the time. In some cases, the info that has been revealed and discovered has raised eyebrows among closely-watching citizens and independent news organizations.

https://thegodofrage.wordpress.com/2018/09/20/kavanaugh-accuser-christine-ford-donated-to-clinton-campaign-and-dnc-is-daughter-of-cia-operative-and-vp-of-security/

angelatc
10-02-2018, 09:32 AM
This whole thing sounds retarded. I haven't followed these hearings, but it sounds like the hearings from a generation ago. I'd bet a cyber nickel Anita loved Clarence's BBC. She got miffed when he went off to get some other pussy. Just the usual stuff. The last straw for Anita was that Clarence preferred white girls.

There's three sides to every story: his side, her side, and the truth.:radioactive:

:frog:

The Senate Democrats literally called him evil. The Senate Democrats literally said millions of people (apparently not babies though) would die if he was nominated. First they accused him of sexual assault, then rape, then gang rape, with nothing more than a sketchy story that keeps changing from over 30 years ago. They have mocked his children, called him an alcoholic, harassed his friends and family, sent death threats to the family.

Now they are concerned because he got angry? Fuck every single one of them.

oyarde
10-02-2018, 10:24 AM
Senate dems remind me of Pol Pot . He often spoke of having a clear conscience . If they had a chance to seize what he did I imagine they would .

Swordsmyth
10-02-2018, 12:41 PM
Senate dems remind me of Pol Pot . He often spoke of having a clear conscience . If they had a chance to seize what he did I imagine they would .
The left in this country is as bad or worse than any of the communists in history, if they gain sufficient power they will try to kill millions of us.

oyarde
10-02-2018, 12:42 PM
The left in this country is as bad or worse than any of the communists in history, if they gain sufficient power they will try to kill millions of us.

That has always been what I believed . I still think I am right .

Danke
10-02-2018, 01:48 PM

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/customprofilepics/profilepic17293_2.gif

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/customavatars/thumbs/avatar17293_7.gif

Zippyjuan
10-02-2018, 01:49 PM

Wasn't Obama supposedly going to kill off people? Whatever happened with that?

Swordsmyth
10-02-2018, 01:55 PM
Wasn't Obama supposedly going to kill off people? Whatever happened with that?

We kept him from getting enough power.

PierzStyx
10-02-2018, 03:29 PM
RECORDS SHOW DR. FORD IS NOT A LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIST, MAY HAVE COMMITTED PERJURY

CHADWICK MOORE // EDITOR-IN-CHIEF // 9.28.18

Testifying under oath before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Christine Blasey Ford identified herself as a ‘psychologist,’ but records indict this is a false statement under California law. Someone at Stanford University also appears to have caught the blunder and edited Ford’s faculty page.
Just one sentence into her sworn testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee regarding allegations of sexual assault against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford may have told a lie.

After thanking members of the committee on Thursday, and while under oath, Ford opened her testimony saying, “My name is Christine Blasey Ford, I am a professor of psychology at Palo Alto University and a research psychologist at the Stanford University School of Medicine.”

The issue lies with the word “psychologist,” and Ford potentially misrepresenting herself and her credentials, an infraction that is taken very seriously in the psychology field as well as under California law.

Under California law, as with almost every other state, in order for a person to identify publicly as a psychologist they must be licensed by the California Board of Psychology, a process that includes 3,000 hours of post-doctoral professional experience and passing two rigorous exams. To call oneself a psychologist without being licensed by a state board is the equivalent of a law school graduate calling herself a lawyer without ever taking the bar exam.

According to records, Ford is not licensed in the state of California. A recent search through the Department of Consumer Affairs License Bureau, which provides a state-run database of all licensed psychologists in California, produced no results for any variation of spelling on Ford’s name. If Ford at one time had a license but it is now inactive, she would legally still be allowed to call herself a “psychologist” but forbidden from practicing psychology on patients until it was renewed. However, the database would have shown any past licenses granted to Ford, even if they were inactive.

Read more: https://www.dangerous.com/49836/records-show-dr-ford-is-not-a-licensed-psychologist-may-have-committed-perjury/

Well, everyone knows you can't be something unless you buy a license from the State in order to get its almighty permission to be that thing.

Man, you people are stupid.

First of all, she didn't say she was a licensed psychologist. She said, "My name is Christine Blasey Ford. I am a Professor of Psychology at Palo Alto University and a Research Psychologist at the Stanford University School of Medicine."

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/26/651941113/read-christine-blasey-fords-opening-statement-for-senate-hearing

All of which is true. A research psychologist is not a practicing field psychologist and is not bound by the same rules as the psychologist you go to for consulting and mental health.

Christine Margaret Blasey Ford is an American professor of psychology at Palo Alto University and a research psychologist at the Stanford University School of Medicine.

...Ford began teaching at Stanford University in 1988. As of September 2018, she teaches research design and education clinical psychology at Palo Alto University. Additionally, she participates in educational programs with the Stanford University School of Medicine as a member of a consortium group with Palo Alto University.

Stop falling for the same stupid, half-assed garbage explicitly created to manipulate your ignorant arse into supporting those who oppress you.

You all should be smarter than this idiocy.