PDA

View Full Version : Oh, nearly to 30,000 pledges! Let's make it 35!!!!!

Matthew Zak
12-12-2007, 10:23 PM
http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/teaparty_vs_nov5_members.png

boondoggle
12-12-2007, 10:25 PM
Why not go for matching the donor number? Starting Friday night, I'm going all out on Myspace/Facebook. More Myspace though . . . Just because if they're friends with Paul, they might throw money at him. And, if they're friends with me, they might throw money at him FOR me.

Menthol Patch
12-12-2007, 10:31 PM
Have you done all of the following?

( ) I have sent messages and alerts to all my Facebook, Myspace, Digg, Youtube, and other social networking friends and associates telling them about the Tea Party!

( ) I have mentioned the Tea Party of 2007 on every other message board and forum I participate on and have encouraged them to donate!

( ) I have told every person in my immediate and extended family about the Tea Party of 2007 and have encouraged them to make a donation!

( ) I have told my all of my real-life friends and associates about the Tea Party of 2007 and encouraged them to make a donation!

( ) I have told my neighbors or room mates about the Tea Party and encouraged them to make a donation!

( ) I have sent a message to each person in my Meetup group and encouraged them to support the Tea Party, spread the word about the Tea Party, and to find ways to increase the size of their personal donations!

( ) I have and will continue to make every reasonable effort to find ways to increase the amount of my personal donation to the Tea Party to help reach the goal of ten million dollars. This may include working extra hours, cutting non-essential personal expenditures, selling items of value, or raising funds in some other (legal and ethical) way!

jrich4rpaul
12-12-2007, 10:31 PM
Why not go for matching the donor number? Starting Friday night, I'm going all out on Myspace/Facebook. More Myspace though . . . Just because if they're friends with Paul, they might throw money at him. And, if they're friends with me, they might throw money at him FOR me.

Why Friday night? Now seems good.

shepburn
12-12-2007, 10:44 PM
blimp

Matthew Zak
12-12-2007, 10:50 PM
OOoo so close