PDA

View Full Version : Op Ed: Can Trump Still Save America?

AuH20
09-28-2018, 09:42 PM
No, he can't. He was the last peaceful message however. The real Swamp Draining to come will likely scab over the storm drains.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-28/can-trump-still-save-united-states

Trump is the dam holding back the floodwaters of total chaos that are bubbling over in the United States. When he is gone, no one with any meaningful power will lift a finger to stop the establishment’s inevitable purge of conservative, nationalistic and patriotic Americans. The great gulf that has begun to divide the country will soon be beyond repair.

This administration is likely the United States’ last chance to fix its systemic issues before real calamity sets in.

Many don’t wish to acknowledge this. They don’t want to accept the very real danger represented by corrupt and incompetent establishment figures still active in the administration, and their stagnation in the face of a resurgent far Left. There is more interest in maintaining the excitement of a nonstop pep rally than acting to secure the country. Trump’s personality and desire to be liked by demographics who will never accept him are preventing his supporters from realizing their potential and achieving anything that will have a lasting effect.

TheCount
09-28-2018, 09:54 PM
What a bunch of absolute nonsense.

r3volution 3.0
09-28-2018, 09:56 PM

Aptly summarized

juleswin
09-28-2018, 10:19 PM

Good to see Alex Jones has an outlet to spread his insane political ideas :)

Some days I wonder if this is reality or if I am in some sort of long protracted dream still waiting to wake up. How anyone believe this shyte is beyond me

oyarde
09-28-2018, 10:19 PM
Will it get worse later ? My guess is probably .

NorthCarolinaLiberty
10-01-2018, 02:51 PM

Yep.

TheCount

Supporting Member

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/customavatars/thumbs/avatar58229_4.gif

shakey1
10-01-2018, 02:56 PM
Will it get worse later ? My guess is probably .

That seems to be the trend.

CCTelander
10-01-2018, 04:03 PM
Trump SAVE America? ROTLMAO!!!

homahr
10-01-2018, 04:04 PM

I believe the Dems said the same about Obama. It's good to not believe your guy is some kind of messiah figure.

UWDude
10-01-2018, 04:05 PM

CCTelander is the one who is going to save America.

With the next post

(better make your next one some real mark twain poetic slam-jam zombie cracking sorcery... ....because you are the one to save the world... by posting to RPF...)

Anti Globalist
10-01-2018, 04:06 PM
America is pretty much unsalvageable at this point.

homahr
10-01-2018, 04:07 PM
America is pretty much unsalvageable at this point.

Too big to fail!!

UWDude
10-01-2018, 04:09 PM
In all reality, Trump is the closest thing to a Savior America has seen since Lincoln (suck it, neo-confederates). Mostly because it never really needed saving since the Civil War.

America was doomed in 2015. Trump got a lot of people to wake up, and understand.

I mean, a country without borders, is not a country. It's a hippy fantasy.

And deep state... ..like I would have never guessed it would be the conservatives talking about the deep state....

The absolute destruction of the power of the MSM. If nothing else, this will always be his crown jewel.

r3volution 3.0
10-01-2018, 04:28 PM
Too big to fail!!

Or too big to bail.

Ender
10-01-2018, 05:12 PM
Hmmmm..... before Trump, any quotes from Jones were laughed off the forum. Now he is a media saint.

Go figure.

UWDude
10-01-2018, 05:19 PM
Hmmmm..... before Trump, any quotes from Jones were laughed off the forum. Now he is a media saint.

Go figure.

No, you tools tried to laugh Jones off the forum.

Alex Jones is 100 times the man, and warrior for freedom, than you will ever, ever be.

Alex Jones has woken up millions of more people, than you ever did.

juleswin
10-01-2018, 07:37 PM

Go figure.

I think you are wrong on this. Rand and Ron especially have been very favorable to Alex and his idiotic journalism. And I remember back in 07 when Ron's visits to Alex Jones used to be popular on this forum. This is the strange part about Ron, he is so intelligent and all for integrity in journalism and yet the keep going on the Alex Jones show.

Danke
10-01-2018, 08:26 PM
I think you are wrong on this. Rand and Ron especially have been very favorable to Alex and his idiotic journalism. And I remember back in 07 when Ron's visits to Alex Jones used to be popular on this forum. This is the strange part about Ron, he is so intelligent and all for integrity in journalism and yet the keep going on the Alex Jones show.

OK, Che.

UWDude
10-01-2018, 08:29 PM
I remember back in 07 .

Another user who has been "lurking for years", but suddenly found their inspiration, and started posting 1200 posts a year.

RonZeplin
10-02-2018, 01:18 AM
America might have a chance if President Trump withdraws the Kavanaugh nomination, and then resigns. It's the only hope.

UWDude
10-02-2018, 01:39 AM
America might have a chance if President Trump withdraws the Kavanaugh nomination, and then resigns. It's the only hope.

Somebody doesn't have any idea how to think ahead.

What next, after that?

juleswin
10-02-2018, 03:57 AM
Another user who has been "lurking for years", but suddenly found their inspiration, and started posting 1200 posts a year.

I switch over from the dailypaul in 2011 but I knew and sometimes visited RPF back then. Do u have a problem with me lurking?

RonZeplin
10-02-2018, 05:27 AM
Somebody doesn't have any idea how to think ahead.

What next, after that?

A victory parade to celebrate the defeat of the Bush/Kerry dancing wahhabi neocons?

https://therockinconservative.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/trump-sword-dance-giphy-downsized.gif?w=520

homahr
10-02-2018, 07:52 AM
A victory parade to celebrate the defeat of the Bush/Kerry dancing wahhabi neocons?

https://therockinconservative.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/trump-sword-dance-giphy-downsized.gif?w=520

It's a requirement to bend over for the Saudis in order to be President.