PDA

View Full Version : Will Kavanaugh Be Confirmed? Poll

eleganz
09-27-2018, 09:50 PM
You can also state your reason why.

PursuePeace
09-27-2018, 10:50 PM
Yes. I didn't think he would be at first. I had a theory.
But my theory proved wrong and I think he will definitely be confirmed.

Aratus
09-27-2018, 11:16 PM
By 10:00 a.m today, we will see how it goes in the Senate!

Swordsmyth
09-28-2018, 12:12 AM
After an emotional day of testimony on Capitol Hill, a late Thursday report from Townhall citing a Senate insider reveals that Brett Kavanaugh has the votes to make it out of committee and will be confirmed on the floor for a seat on the U.S. Supreme Court.
https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/kav%202.jpg

Sens. Flake (R-AZ), Collins (R-ME), Murkowski (R-AK), and Manchin (D-WV) are expected to vote in favor of Kavanaugh. All the Republicans are voting yes. Also, in the rumor mill, several Democrats may break ranks and back Kavanaugh. That’s the ball game, folks. -Townhall (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/09/27/breaking-we-have-the-votes-n2523402)

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-27/senate-insider-kavanaugh-votes-secured

angelatc
09-28-2018, 12:35 AM
There will be riots in the streets.

I wonder how Ginsburg is feeling?

eleganz
09-28-2018, 01:46 AM

Maybe we should all take bets when she retires, its possible she would retire after the next session if the GOP wins the midterms.

ThePaleoLibertarian
09-28-2018, 02:44 AM
If he is, it will really rile up the left. We will be hearing for years, decades even, about how there's a privileged straight white male rapist on the Supreme Court. This will never end.

Anti Globalist
09-28-2018, 05:04 AM
Yes he will be confirmed.

donnay
09-28-2018, 08:19 AM
Kavanaugh will be confirmed and there will be a red tsunami in November. The democrats cannot contain their quest to regain power and will basically use every dirty trick they can to try to achieve it--the problem for them is they are waking up a lot of people in the process.

r3volution 3.0
09-28-2018, 08:02 PM
Yes, and well before election day.

This has been about scoring political points (mission accomplished), not changing the outcome.

Swordsmyth
09-28-2018, 08:48 PM
Maybe we should all take bets when she retires, its possible she would retire after the next session if the GOP wins the midterms.
She will not go willingly until 2021, she is trying to wait for Trump to be out of office.

But she could die anytime.

Aratus
09-28-2018, 08:52 PM
Yes he will be confirmed.

I voted "NO" but I did this before Jeff Flake cut his deal,
and made it easier for the moderate Republicans to go
along with Mitch McConnell. Trump has called the FBI in
for one full week. I believe the vote is Friday. Either way.

Swordsmyth
09-28-2018, 11:43 PM
Axios (https://www.axios.com/kavanaugh-vote-impeachment-democrats-ford-d6ba557f-e6dc-4dc7-b560-e7536bd58129.html) is reporting that Democratic operatives are already scheming to impeach Kavanaugh as quickly as they can. Indeed, as the Nov. 6 midterm vote draws closer, Republicans expect the impeachment of both Trump and Kavanaugh to be "an animating issue."
Here's more from Axios, (https://www.axios.com/kavanaugh-vote-impeachment-democrats-ford-d6ba557f-e6dc-4dc7-b560-e7536bd58129.html) which cited several unnamed Democratic and Republican operatives in its report:

A well-known Democratic strategist says the "only question is who calls for it first."

And top Republicans expect President Trump to begin making an even bigger issue of his own possible impeachment as a way of whipping up supporters in the final month of this fall's midterm campaigns.

A veteran Republican close to Senate leaders and the White House: "Impeachment of Trump and Kav will be an animating issue on both sides."

At the very least, expect Democrats to "question the legitimacy" of his seat.

Meanwhile, former Hillary Clinton Press Secretary Brian Fallon offered a more complete look at how Democrats could push for impeachment in a Thursday night tweet, where he declared that, should Kavanaugh be confirmed (an outcome that is looking increasingly likely) (https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-28/kavanaugh-confirmation-odds-soar-confirmation-vote-expected-coming-days) he would "not serve for life."

If Senate GOP ignores Dr. Blasey Ford and tries to muscle an attempted rapist onto the Supreme Court:
1. They will pay dearly this November.
2. Senators up in 2020 (Collins, Gardner et al) will feel intense heat for next two years.
3. Kavanaugh will not serve for life.
— Brian Fallon (@brianefallon) September 27, 2018 (https://twitter.com/brianefallon/status/1045452225454239744?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) During an interview with France 24, Yale Law Professor Bruce Ackerman illustrates a scenario where Kavanaugh could be impeached - not because of the sexual assault controversy, but because he's suspected of lying about stolen memo used to push through Bush-era nominees. It's also possible that he lied about his role in devising the Bush administration torture memos/
"Let us suppose we learn that there are documents which indicate quite unequivocally that Mr. Kavanaugh was involved with the construction of the torture memos. What will happen is he will be impeached for misrepresenting his position in his testimony both this time and when he was first confirm [to his appeals court judgeship for the Washington DC circuit]."
Earlier this month, former deputy attorney general Lisa Graves argued that Kavanaugh received memos stolen from Democrats on the Senate Judiciary committee during the Bush era and used them to help push through the administration's nominees. Then he allegedly lied about it under oath.
Here's Graves (per Slate) (https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/09/judge-brett-kavanaugh-should-be-impeached-for-lying-during-his-confirmation-hearings.html):

Newly released emails show that while he was working to move through President George W. Bush’s judicial nominees in the early 2000s, Kavanaugh received confidential memos, letters, and talking points of Democratic staffers stolen by GOP Senate aide Manuel Miranda. That includes research and talking points Miranda stole from the Senate server after I had written them for the Senate Judiciary Committee as the chief counsel for nominations for the minority.
Receiving those memos and letters alone is not an impeachable offense.
No, Kavanaugh should be removed because he was repeatedly asked under oath as part of his 2004 and 2006 confirmation hearings for his position on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit about whether he had received such information from Miranda, and each time he falsely denied it.
But assuming Democrats amass enough votes in the House and the Senate to push through an impeachment vote, how exactly would this play out?
Unsurprisingly, Vox (https://www.vox.com/2018/9/27/17910524/supreme-court-impeach-impeachment-brett-kavanaugh) has published a handy explainer:

Impeachment and removal of a federal judge, including a Supreme Court justice, requires meeting a high political bar. Just as with presidents, a majority of the House must approve an indictment to impeach, and a two-thirds supermajority of the US Senate must convict for the judge or justice to lose their office.
There is considerable precedent for impeaching and removing lower-level federal judges. For Supreme Court justices, the number of precedents is much smaller: There is one case in which a Supreme Court justice was impeached but not removed, and no other examples.
[...]
As a 2010 report by Elizabeth Bazan for the Congressional Research Service explains, Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution provides for the removal of “the President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States … on Impeachment for and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”
The term “civil officers” is not defined in the Constitution, and Bazan notes that with one exception (US Sen. William Blount, one of the first two elected from Tennessee in 1796) every person impeached so far has been an executive or judicial branch official. The Senate ultimately decided that Blount was not a “civil officer” and acquitted him on that basis.
By contrast, Bazan writes, “the precedents show that federal judges have been considered to fall within the sweep of the ‘Civil Officer’ language.” The House has, in the course of federal history, impeached 13 judges, and the Senate has convicted and removed eight. Of those convicted, seven were district judges. The other was Robert Archbald, who served on the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and the now-defunct United States Commerce Court until his 1913 removal.
Thomas Porteous, a federal judge who was impeached in 2009, was facing criminal charges at the time of his impeachment, as were the other four judges who comprise the five most recent impeachment cases in the federal judiciary.
But as Vox also points out, these situations differ markedly from Kavanaugh's situation (and Thomas's as well):

If one takes the five impeachment cases in recent decades as a model, Kavanaugh’s conduct (and Thomas’s) does not appear similar. While Kent’s case involved sexual misconduct, he had also already been criminally convicted, whereas Maryland prosecutors show little interest in pursuing charges against Kavanaugh in the Ford case. There is little indication that federal prosecutors believe he committed perjury in his statements about the judicial memos.
More importantly, both Kavanaugh and Thomas have numerous supporters in the Senate and the House. At the time of their impeachment, these other judges didn't.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-28/he-will-not-serve-life-democrats-are-already-plotting-kavanaughs-impeachment

Aratus
09-28-2018, 11:53 PM
Swordsmyth

Bruce Ackerman talks about
"the torture memos" and if
you add this to his advising
the "W" then one does not
have to read the censored
documents to realize he is
not a civil libertarian at all.

Aratus

Swordsmyth
09-29-2018, 12:09 AM
Swordsmyth

Bruce Ackerman talks about
"the torture memos" and if
you add this to his advising
the "W" then one does not
have to read the censored
documents to realize he is
not a civil libertarian at all.

Aratus

Have I ever said he was one?

Pauls' Revere
09-29-2018, 12:20 AM
She will not go willingly until 2021, she is trying to wait for Trump to be out of office.

But she could die anytime.

maybe, by the will of Allah her heart will stop.

Aratus
09-29-2018, 06:21 PM
Have I ever said he was one?

to be very fair...
we both are under NO
illusion. He is liked
by the SHRUB...

Aratus
09-29-2018, 06:23 PM
SENATOR JEFF FLAKE has gotten death threats
from the people upset over the short week delay.

osan
09-30-2018, 03:45 AM
After an emotional day of testimony on Capitol Hill, a late Thursday report from Townhall citing a Senate insider reveals that Brett Kavanaugh has the votes to make it out of committee and will be confirmed on the floor for a seat on the U.S. Supreme Court.
https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/kav%202.jpg
Sens. Flake (R-AZ), Collins (R-ME), Murkowski (R-AK), and Manchin (D-WV) are expected to vote in favor of Kavanaugh. All the Republicans are voting yes. Also, in the rumor mill, several Democrats may break ranks and back Kavanaugh. That’s the ball game, folks. -Townhall (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/09/27/breaking-we-have-the-votes-n2523402)

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-27/senate-insider-kavanaugh-votes-secured

On the one hand, if this makes the left red in the face with rage, I am happy, happy, happy.

On the other, Brett sucks a the BIG tuna as a judge. He helped author PATRIOT, after all. That's all I need to know.

Still, it's perhaps marginally better than anything Bammy would have put in place.

Ginsburg needs to drop like the fly that it is - apologies to the flies of the world, including all the Tsetses.

I hear Kagan is a Type I diabetic, so perhaps she will go the way of the dodo as well.

As you can plainly see, I am now beyond all kind sentiment toward scoundrels who would see me in shackles. I say let them all go in the ground regardless of the pollution they would cause there.

osan
09-30-2018, 03:49 AM
Kavanaugh will be confirmed and there will be a red tsunami in November. The democrats cannot contain their quest to regain power and will basically use every dirty trick they can to try to achieve it--the problem for them is they are waking up a lot of people in the process.

Agreed.

It's the independents, the fence-sitters, that should concern us. I am thinking that they are trending right because of the feckless performance of the Democrats these past few months, revealing to the world their truer selves. What idiots.

I'd love to see them leave the USA by the tens of millions. Nothing would please me more... except perhaps the televised executions of several thousands of lefties, starting with Obama and Clinton, working our way downward through the Holders, Rices, Lynches, and so forth. While we're at it, toss in the corrupts on the right as well.

osan
09-30-2018, 03:51 AM

You're SUCH a tease.

With any luck the stress will cause her to burst an artery.

osan
09-30-2018, 03:52 AM
If he is, it will really rile up the left. We will be hearing for years, decades even, about how there's a privileged straight white male rapist on the Supreme Court. This will never end.

Well, we can still laugh at them.

Swordsmyth
09-30-2018, 03:54 AM
On the one hand, if this makes the left red in the face with rage, I am happy, happy, happy.

On the other, Brett sucks a the BIG tuna as a judge. He helped author PATRIOT, after all. That's all I need to know.

Still, it's perhaps marginally better than anything Bammy would have put in place.

Ginsburg needs to drop like the fly that it is - apologies to the flies of the world, including all the Tsetses.

I hear Kagan is a Type I diabetic, so perhaps she will go the way of the dodo as well.

As you can plainly see, I am now beyond all kind sentiment toward scoundrels who would see me in shackles. I say let them all go in the ground regardless of the pollution they would cause there.
Sotomayor is the diabetic

This is when every serving Supreme Court Justice could retire (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?523684-This-is-when-every-serving-Supreme-Court-Justice-could-retire)

osan
09-30-2018, 03:56 AM
Sotomayor is the diabetic

This is when every serving Supreme Court Justice could retire (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?523684-This-is-when-every-serving-Supreme-Court-Justice-could-retire)

Yes?

OK, my bad. I otherwise stand by my post. :)

timosman
09-30-2018, 04:01 AM
https://twitter.com/NBCPolitics/status/1046094914495369218

Swordsmyth
09-30-2018, 03:20 PM
Yes?

OK, my bad. I otherwise stand by my post. :)
No problem, I just wanted to let you know, I agree with you and I think Trump might get more SCOTUS picks, Breyer is old enough to die or retire in the next few years and Thomas should retire near the end of Trump's second term to ensure his replacement isn't chosen by someone worse.

:)

osan
09-30-2018, 04:18 PM
No problem, I just wanted to let you know, I agree with you and I think Trump might get more SCOTUS picks, Breyer is old enough to die or retire in the next few years and Thomas should retire near the end of Trump's second term to ensure his replacement isn't chosen by someone worse.

:)

Imagine it...

Sotomayor can no longer cut it, or simply drops dead after an arm falls off during lesbosex or whatever.

Ginsburg bursts and artery and flies first-class into the thirteenth circle of hell, constructed by Satan just for her.

Breyer calls it quits and Thomas sees his chance to best ensure that at least his spot is filled with an actual human being.

I'd love to see Trump place five justices, if for no other reason than to watch the lefties in full-retard apoplexy überSpazzOut mode.

The sad bit, of course, is that I live in WV where nobody misbehaves in the antifa vein. I'd say I'm envious of the real shit holes such as OR and CA, but the good people there have little option to defend themselves from the predations of the Sissy Squad.

Swordsmyth
09-30-2018, 04:23 PM
Imagine it...

Sotomayor can no longer cut it, or simply drops dead after an arm falls off during lesbosex or whatever.

Ginsburg bursts and artery and flies first-class into the thirteenth circle of hell, constructed by Satan just for her.

Breyer calls it quits and Thomas sees his chance to best ensure that at least his spot is filled with an actual human being.

I'd love to see Trump place five justices, if for no other reason than to watch the lefties in full-retard apoplexy überSpazzOut mode.

The sad bit, of course, is that I live in WV where nobody misbehaves in the antifa vein. I'd say I'm envious of the real $#@! holes such as OR and CA, but the good people there have little option to defend themselves from the predations of the Sissy Squad.

Trump's own personal SCOTUS majority.:D

timosman
09-30-2018, 07:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPouKN05IDo

timosman
09-30-2018, 07:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0Z2bvs-x3I

CaptUSA
10-01-2018, 06:26 AM
My take is that it's all a fundraising game for the November elections and I couldn't care less about this judge, but here are a few other points I don't hear being discussed:

1. Judge K was part of Ken Starr's team that went after Clinton - not for the underlying offense, but for lying under oath. Pretty ironic that the same thing could bite Kavanaugh. The claim of never losing pieces of his memory seems like an easy one to refute if he ever mentioned forgetting something to anyone at any time. And if he lied to the Senate (which we all know he did), they can have grounds to vote against his nomination.
2. He was a prominent figure during the Clinton Whitewater investigation - it seems that would have been the time for these allegations to come forward. Clinton's team was doing op-research on everyone involved. If there was a hint of sexual predation in his past, it would have come out long ago.
3. None of the Democratic Senators believed her story - if they did and they thought they were in the presence of a sexual predator, they would have laid into him about how morally bankrupt he was. They didn't - because they know it's a ruse.
4. Ratings and fundraising are topping records for the RNC/DNC - no matter what happens with the confirmation, the parties will use these types of things in the future to fill their campaign coffers.

specsaregood
10-01-2018, 06:33 AM
1. Judge K was part of Ken Starr's team that went after Clinton - not for the underlying offense, but for lying under oath. Pretty ironic that the same thing could bite Kavanaugh. The claim of never losing pieces of his memory seems like an easy one to refute if he ever mentioned forgetting something to anyone at any time. And if he lied to the Senate (which we all know he did), they can have grounds to vote against his nomination.

Uhm, what exactly do "we all know" he lied about?

CaptUSA
10-01-2018, 06:46 AM
Uhm, what exactly do "we all know" he lied about?

Did you ever drink too much and have to piece together the previous night? They caught him on that one. It's a stupid question and it shouldn't matter, but he did lie about it. If the FBI goes after it, it's not going to be hard to prove that he didn't remember a detail here or there during his intoxication. We've all been there.

specsaregood
10-01-2018, 06:48 AM
Did you ever drink too much and have to piece together the previous night? They caught him on that one. It's a stupid question and it shouldn't matter, but he did lie about it. If the FBI goes after it, it's not going to be hard to prove that he didn't remember a detail here or there during his intoxication. We've all been there.

and how do you know he lied about that? I've drank plenty in my lifetime -probably way too much-- and I've never blacked out or had holes in my memory. at least that I know about. In fact, some of my worst nights drinking I remember most vividly.

TheTexan
10-01-2018, 06:48 AM
Voted!

Of course he'll be confirmed. Why wouldn't he?

TheTexan
10-01-2018, 06:52 AM
Trump's own personal SCOTUS majority.:D

The SCOTUS just needs to rule that the Constitution gives the President the authority to build a wall without congress approval :cool:

#MAGA

EBounding
10-01-2018, 09:16 AM
I think he will, but not getting confirmed would be an awesome plot twist to extend into next season.

Ender
10-01-2018, 10:31 AM
My take is that it's all a fundraising game for the November elections and I couldn't care less about this judge, but here are a few other points I don't hear being discussed:

2. He was a prominent figure during the Clinton Whitewater investigation - it seems that would have been the time for these allegations to come forward. Clinton's team was doing op-research on everyone involved. If there was a hint of sexual predation in his past, it would have come out long ago.
3. None of the Democratic Senators believed her story - if they did and they thought they were in the presence of a sexual predator, they would have laid into him about how morally bankrupt he was. They didn't - because they know it's a ruse.
4. Ratings and fundraising are topping records for the RNC/DNC - no matter what happens with the confirmation, the parties will use these types of things in the future to fill their campaign coffers.

He was also one of the main sources to push through the Patriot Act.

Odd how few seem to care about that.

timosman
10-01-2018, 10:59 AM

The spineless congress didn't play any part in this disgraceful endeavor. :cool:

oyarde
10-01-2018, 11:04 AM
I voted

Swordsmyth
10-01-2018, 12:22 PM

Odd how you seem to ignore the fact that we do care about that but that the attacks being used set a precedent that will be used against anyone better if they succeed.

UWDude
10-01-2018, 12:31 PM

OK I get it.
Anybody who helped with the patriot act needs false rape accusations leveled against them, so Ron Paul can finally be a supreme court justice.

RJ Liberty
10-01-2018, 12:34 PM
OK I get it.
Anybody who helped with the patriot act needs false rape accusations leveled against them, so Ron Paul can finally be a supreme court justice.

No, anyone who masterminded the Patriot Act shouldn't be a Supreme Court Justice.

UWDude
10-01-2018, 12:41 PM
No, anyone who masterminded the Patriot Act shouldn't be a Supreme Court Justice.

So you are cool with false rape charges, until Ron Paul is nominated?
How about false rape charges against a supreme court justice who believes the income tax is constitutional? IS that OK, because taxation is theft?
How about false rape charges against a supreme court justice who believes in eminent domain? That's ok?
How about false rape charges against a supreme court justice who believes in trust busting? Good? Just keep supporting false rape accusers until Ron Paul orr Napolitano is on the court?

Is that how you plan to roll? Is that your big winning strategy? Is that you trying to convince me your ideological theories can actually translate into reality?

dannno
10-01-2018, 12:51 PM
How about false rape charges against a supreme court justice who believes the income tax is constitutional? IS that OK, because taxation is theft?
How about false rape charges against a supreme court justice who believes in eminent domain? That's ok?
How about false rape charges against a supreme court justice who believes in trust busting? Good? Just keep supporting false rape accusers until Ron Paul orr Napolitano is on the court?

Is that how you plan to roll? Is that your big winning strategy? Is that you trying to convince me your ideological theories can actually translate into reality?

...because when a liberty oriented Supreme Court Justice is nominated, they will totally stop with all the fake accusations.. lol..

timosman
10-01-2018, 12:57 PM
...because when a liberty oriented Supreme Court Justice is nominated, they will totally stop with all the fake accusations.. lol..

Libertarianism is such a powerful ideology anybody exposed to it immediately embraces it for life. This kind of thinking assured Ron Paul's election. Twice. :D

UWDude
10-01-2018, 01:06 PM

Nah, they would never be able to find some worn-out 50 year old woman with a gofundme account ready, who was once one of Ron Paul's ob/gyn patients....

"and then, and then, he put this cold metal thing.... " (starts tearless weeping) "...into my..."

RJ Liberty
10-01-2018, 02:08 PM

:smirking: As if there were only two choices. The fact of the matter is that there are many qualified judges who didn't help write the Patriot Act, who could fill the position.

The idea that liberty-minded people should support people who wrote the Patriot Act is foolish. I don't know what happened between Kavanaugh and Ford circa 1983, but I do know what happened in 2001. I won't support one of the architects of the Patriot Act.

Swordsmyth
10-01-2018, 02:17 PM
:smirking: As if there were only two choices. The fact of the matter is that there are many qualified judges who didn't help write the Patriot Act, who could fill the position.

The idea that liberty-minded people should support people who wrote the Patriot Act is foolish. I don't know what happened between Kavanaugh and Ford circa 1983, but I do know what happened in 2001. I won't support one of the architects of the Patriot Act.
You won't support his nomination or you won't support his right to not have false charges used to destroy him?

UWDude
10-01-2018, 02:28 PM

You avoided the question.
How constitutional does a potential judge have to be, before you are reviled by false rape accusations?

Are you one of those silly twats that will start arguing with me about minarchy and anarcho-capitalism or some other philosophical nonsense that has nothing to do with reality?

What personal philosophy of yours must be adhered to, in order for you to be disgusted by false rape accusations?

How about the Duke lacrosse team, remember them?
What if they were all actually priviliged white bread limousine liberal socialists, just like their mommies? Then are you glad they were falsely accused of rape?

Aratus
10-01-2018, 02:32 PM

I am not sure how reliable this rumour is... but if the vote goes against Sen. McConnell on Friday,
Donald Trump wants the Majority Leader to get him a neat new job, as our A.G instead. Assuming
that A.G Sessions is soon to quit or be fired. Talk is of Kavanaugh coming back like a boomerang.

RJ Liberty
10-01-2018, 03:23 PM
You avoided the question.
How constitutional does a potential judge have to be, before you are reviled by false rape accusations?

As I already indicated when I stated I don't know what happened between Kavanaugh and Ford in 1983, I don't know that the accusations are false.

But I wouldn't support Kavanaugh for dog catcher. There was a time when you wouldn't, either, UW.

From 2010 to 2014, you spoke frequently, even eloquently, about the illegal wars abroad, and the surveillance state. You even stated you personally wanted to waterboard (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?450804-Sarah-Palin-on-waterboarding-%91Darn-right%92&p=5510655&viewfull=1#post5510655) the architects of the global "War on Terror".

Something happened to you in the 2016 election. You now not only support Trump's neocon administration, you'll now even advocate for his authoritarian nominees, including the dude who helped mastermind the Patriot Act.

UWDude
10-01-2018, 03:32 PM
As I already indicated when I stated I don't know what happened between Kavanaugh and Ford in 1983, I don't know that the accusations are false.

So you fell for the no-tear sobbing and well prepared statements. You must be dumber than you sound.

You even stated you personally wanted to waterboard the architects of the global "War on Terror".

Still do.

Something happened to you in the 2016 election. You now not only support Trump's neocon administration, you'll now even advocate for his authoritarian nominees, including the dude who helped mastermind the Patriot Act.

How the fuck would you know. You've only been here under 3 years.
puppet.

I never liked the PATRIOT Act, but as far as crimes go, it has always been the illegal wars I was and am most concerned about.

But I am still not going to let some bitch falsely accuse a man of rape.

Doesn't mean I like Kavanaugh, as stated before.

RJ Liberty
10-01-2018, 03:58 PM
I am not sure how reliable this rumour is... but if the vote goes against Sen. McConnell on Friday,
Donald Trump wants the Majority Leader to get him a neat new job, as our A.G instead. Assuming
that A.G Sessions is soon to quit or be fired. Talk is of Kavanaugh coming back like a boomerang.

As far as I can recall, there have never been four Attorneys General (or acting AGs) in the space of two years. That would be a record. I suspect, though, that Sessions is on his way out. At this rate, we'll have 8 or 9 AGs during Trump's administration, assuming it only lasts four years.

Having Kavanaugh as the Attorney General would be just as bad as him being on the Supreme Court. We need fewer neocon shitheads in the Executive Branch.

UWDude
10-01-2018, 04:01 PM

But I wouldn't support Kavanaugh for dog catcher. There was a time when you wouldn't, either, UW.

From 2010 to 2014, you spoke frequently, even eloquently, about the illegal wars abroad, and the surveillance state. You even stated you personally wanted to waterboard (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?450804-Sarah-Palin-on-waterboarding-%91Darn-right%92&p=5510655&viewfull=1#post5510655) the architects of the global "War on Terror".

Since you quoted this thread, I'll quote myself from it:

I do not have the delusions of a better society after the healthy serving of justice. There is no reason for it. Just hot blooded revenge and justice for the sake of justice. Afterwards, the masses will still stupidly go where they are told, and will still stupidly destroy their own race, human spirit and planet.

I was a little more hopeless then, than I am now. But the feeling is about the same.

Cleaner44
10-01-2018, 04:12 PM

Riots? From pussy hat wearing soy boys that don't believe in guns? I can't wait to see that!

RJ Liberty
10-01-2018, 04:45 PM
So you fell for the no-tear sobbing and well prepared statements. You must be dumber than you sound.

I didn't "fall for" anything, as I take no position on the Kavanaugh/Ford testimonies. It doesn't matter to me whether he's lying, or she's lying, or they're both lying.

You have mistaken my position, which is that I don't care whether or not either of them are lying. Kavanaugh shouldn't be a Supreme.

As I said, I don't know what he did in 1982. But I know what Kavanaugh did in 2001, as one of the main architects of the so-called Patriot Act:

https://71republic.com/2018/09/28/kavanaugh-supports-government-spying/

In the early 2000s, Brett Kavanaugh was an associate on one of President George W Bush’s legal councils. As part of his role on this committee, he assisted with the drafting (https://epic.org/2018/08/kavanaugh-white-house-counsel-.html) of the infamous PATRIOT Act. To put it simply, this law tremendously increased the government’s surveillance powers, weakened former privacy laws, and led to the unconstitutional surveillance state we live under today. The PATRIOT Act laid the foundation for the wiretapping, data collection, and NSA spying that would soon follow.

This man doesn't believe in the Fourth Amendment, and actively dismantled our freedoms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD7qzH4ob3Y

How the $#@! would you know. You're brand new.

:rolleyes:

Not sure what you mean by "brand new", but I lurked here as early as 2008-ish. I've been a third party voter since 1992.

I am still not going to let some bitch falsely accuse a man of rape.

False rape accusations happen every day, UW. If Dick Chaney were falsely accused of rape tomorrow, would you be advocating for him as hard as you're advocating for Kavanaugh? Both men masterminded two of the biggest scams on the American people in the modern era.

The thing is, because of their politics, these men can get away with anything. Oh, they might rape someone, or maybe shoot someone in the face, or violate the Constitution, or kill millions. But because they are powerful, they can do whatever they want. And if Trump nominates them, you'll support them, because it doesn't matter that they did horrible things. All that matters is that Trump wants them appointed.

TheTexan
10-01-2018, 05:00 PM
Riots? From pussy hat wearing soy boys that don't believe in guns? I can't wait to see that!

The civilized thing to do is to organize protests

After getting the necessary permits of course

Anti Globalist
10-01-2018, 05:05 PM
I'll be disappointed if Ginsburg is still on the SC once Trump leaves office.

UWDude
10-01-2018, 05:06 PM
I didn't "fall for" anything, as I take no position on the Kavanaugh/Ford testimonies. It doesn't matter to me whether he's lying, or she's lying, or they're both lying.

I care about the truth. Sorry you hold agenda over that.

False rape accusations happen every day, UW. If Dick Chaney were falsely accused of rape tomorrow, would you be advocating for him as hard as you're advocating for Kavanaugh? Both men masterminded two of the biggest scams on the American people in the modern era.

Yeah, because of all the things to take Dick Cheney down on, false rape accusations aren't one.

Furthermore, letting Kav be taken down on false rape charges, would not make the situation any better.

And you dumb fuckers always amaze me with your clear lack of political insight, and are so willing to shoot yourselves in the face, out of ideological purity.

I mean, for fucks sake,. there was jsut weeks of testimony about how Kav intends to interpret the constitution.

And you guys are all like "I like the fake rape charges, serves him right!"

Fucking delusional. Thank god none of you will ever even figure out how to get a taste of power. You are a bunch of fucking idiots.

Ender
10-01-2018, 05:07 PM
OK I get it.

The PA is NOT about false rape charges- it is the final nail in the coffin of freedom. Anyone involved in that should never have been nominated to the SCOTUS.

I have already stated that I do NOT believe in the ridiculous accusations- but it may also be a ruse to get freedom-lovers eyes off the mark & fighting about feminazi stupidity..

UWDude
10-01-2018, 05:07 PM
I'll be disappointed if Ginsburg is still on the SC once Trump leaves office.

Be so funny if Trump appointed another white male.

(He won't, he will appoint a woman or a P.O.C., because he cares about metrics and appearances, as any good president of the US would).

UWDude
10-01-2018, 05:11 PM
The PA is NOT about false rape charges- it is the final nail in the coffin of freedom. Anyone involved in that should never have been nominated to the SCOTUS.

I have already stated that I do NOT believe in the ridiculous accusations- but it may also be a ruse to get freedom-lovers eyes off the mark & fighting about feminazi stupidity..

Yeah, whatever. You believed all those phonies accusing trump of sexually assaulting them, and then when engaged, trotted out some family BS as if that gave you any kind of moral authority or judgement open the issue, as those phony women read their Gloria Alred prepared statements through their tearless sobs.

Still disingenuously covering your opinions in the pathetic hope of persuasion.

Ender
10-01-2018, 05:13 PM
Yeah, whatever. You believed all those phonies accusing trump of sexually assaulting them, and then when engaged, trotted out some family BS as if that gave you any kind of moral authority or judgement open the issue, as those phony women read their Gloria Alred prepared statements through their tearless sobs.

Still disingenuously covering your opinions in the pathetic hope of persuasion.

Haters gonna hate.

Yeah, whatever.

UWDude
10-01-2018, 05:16 PM
Haters gonna hate.

Yeah, whatever.

As if you know what hater means. LoL

Haters hate wealthy, successful people for being wealthy and successful.

You will never be either of those.

You are the hater.

Swordsmyth
10-01-2018, 05:17 PM
It is a gambit to create a precedent that will be used against anyone you would like.

RJ Liberty
10-01-2018, 05:17 PM

Exactly. No one who drafted the Patriot Act should be on the Supreme Court. The idea that liberty-minded individuals should support this nomination is ridiculous.

That is a distinct possibility.

UWDude
10-01-2018, 05:20 PM
should be

An idealist who wants false rape charges to stick, because of his ideals.

Swordsmyth
10-01-2018, 05:25 PM
Exactly. No one who drafted the Patriot Act should be on the Supreme Court. The idea that liberty-minded individuals should support this nomination is ridiculous.

Please point out one post supporting this nomination.

Ender
10-01-2018, 05:52 PM
As if you know what hater means. LoL

Haters hate wealthy, successful people for being wealthy and successful.

You will never be either of those.

You are the hater.

As... you... wish.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzO-sv0mtZ4

UWDude
10-01-2018, 05:58 PM

That is a distinct possibility.

SO, you want false rape charges to happen against Kavanaugh, so he can fail, and then Trump puts up a different judge.

And then, maybe Trump puts up a neocon P.O.S., and then the left gins up false baby rape accusations, with some weird fuzzy video to prove.

While I see the method to your madness and blinding red hatred, as admittedly that is torture, the only thing that bothers me, is some real sick sacks of flesh get away with such an abhorrent lie. Especially when it is so funnily phony. Like, the destruction this must be doing to actual rape victims souls. It's an anger gin. Hate machine.

Anyways... ...naw. I get it. Lifetime. I saw very few people on Trump's list I liked... As I have said before, I was not paying attention to politics, AT ALL... When Trump started. I heard he chose Pence, and I was like, "Fuck him, whatever..."

Here's the real deal, Trump is a realist. He is doing a crazy balancing act. Who knows how Gorsuch will be. Who knows how Kavanaugh will be. I personally hope they don't take it too far with abortion, among other things. I hope they don't have the choice to somehow endorse a war on Iran, because they both would probably pull the trigger.

I hope it's not just one big 41P4Conspiracy. The growing Islamophobia is frightening.

I still trust him. I trust his judgement. This is his moment, he has planned this his whole life.

I wish it was Mike Lee. But it's not. Maybe the next will be.

Kavanaugh is going to be confirmed.

They think they are going to get away with the false rape allegations.

Gettysburg. Suck it, neo-confederates.

timosman
10-01-2018, 05:59 PM
An idealist who wants false rape charges to stick, because of his ideals.

The end justifies the means. :D

milgram
10-01-2018, 07:46 PM
I thought BK was a sure thing, but Flake is getting flakey.

timosman
10-01-2018, 09:47 PM
I thought BK was a sure thing, but Flake is getting flakey.

https://i.postimg.cc/Vstr87SV/image.jpg

Swordsmyth
10-01-2018, 09:52 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/Vstr87SV/image.jpg
I'm still inclined to think he will be confirmed but I said all along that Trump might intend for him to fail.

UWDude
10-01-2018, 09:55 PM
I'm still inclined to think he will be confirmed but I said all along that Trump might intend for him to fail.

Man, would that be sweet. Uses a neocon to fire up the reactionary reds for election, and then dumps and nominates Mike Lee.
All blame goes to crazy leftists. Trump walks out clean as a whistle. Another swampster trash-bucketed. Nobody would even understand what happened.

Course the haters would still find a reason to hate.

Swordsmyth
10-01-2018, 09:57 PM
Embattled Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh will not be returning to his teaching position at Harvard Law School in January.
https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/2018-10-01_19-19-25.jpg
According to Judge Kavanaugh’s biographical page says on the United States Court of Appeals District of Columbia Circuit website (https://www.cadc.uscourts.gov/internet/home.nsf/Content/VL+-+Judges+-+BMK). he has taught full-term courses on Separation of Powers at Harvard Law School (each year from 2008 to 2015), and on the Supreme Court at Harvard Law School (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018).
The Crimson reports (https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2018/10/2/kavanaugh-is-out/)that according to an email administrators sent to Law students Monday evening, Associate Dean and Dean for Academic and Faculty Affairs Catherine Claypoole wrote:

"Today, Judge Kavanaugh indicated that he can no longer commit to teaching his course in January Term 2019, so the course will not be offered."

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-01/brett-kavanaugh-will-not-return-teaching-harvard

This might be because he expects to be confirmed or because Harvard is too hostile of an environment for him now.

timosman
10-01-2018, 10:09 PM
Trump doesn't seem to be very supportive of him now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjpfbx7T6RY

timosman
10-01-2018, 10:14 PM
Man, would that be sweet. Uses a neocon to fire up the reactionary reds for election, and then dumps and nominates Mike Lee.
All blame goes to crazy leftists. Trump walks out clean as a whistle. Another swampster trash-bucketed. Nobody would even understand what happened.

Course the haters would still find a reason to hate.

How to make libs happy and distracted. :cool:

r3volution 3.0
10-01-2018, 10:23 PM
He'll still be confirmed.

And the SCOTUS still won't touch anything but the most trivial abuses of federal power.

timosman
10-02-2018, 12:15 AM
https://twitter.com/RepMaxineWaters/status/1046402353107279872

vita3
10-02-2018, 03:01 AM
He will be confirmed. This is a Clinton foundation hit job & resistance is there.

Aratus
10-02-2018, 01:20 PM

I do not like the idea that the Senate could hurriedly confirm him on Friday
precisely because we all cannot see his full record, nor can many senators.

Aratus
10-02-2018, 01:21 PM
Harvard University is no longer letting him teach his law class there in 2019.

Swordsmyth
10-02-2018, 01:32 PM
GOP Senator Jeff Flake of Arizona may not vote to confirm Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh regardless of the outcome of an FBI investigation he demanded last week, according to The Atlantic (https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/10/jeff-flake-criticizes-supreme-court-nominee-kavanaugh/571915/).

Speaking with Jeffrey Rosen, the president of the Constitution Center, and Democratic Senator Chris Coons at The Atlantic Festival on Tuesday morning, Flake called the judge’s interactions with lawmakers “sharp and partisan.”
“We can’t have that on the Court,” said the Arizona senator, who didn’t elaborate on which interactions he was referring to.
Flake’s “gentleman’s agreement” (https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/09/flake-coons-deal-renews-fbi-review-kavanaugh/571705/) with Coons, from Delaware, led to the FBI reopening its investigation into Kavanaugh late last week. The bureau is examining the sexual-assault allegations of Christine Blasey Ford, who also testified on Thursday. -The Atlantic (https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/10/jeff-flake-criticizes-supreme-court-nominee-kavanaugh/571915/)
Elaina Plott of The Atlantic caught up with Flake as he left the event and asked him if his comments meant that he would not vote for Kavanaugh, "even if the FBI cleared him by week's end."
Flake "appeared rattled, and his handlers rushed him into the stairwell" reports Plott.
"I didn’t say that …" he stammered. "I wasn’t referring to him."

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-02/flake-may-vote-no-kavanaugh-regardless-fbi-findings

dannno
10-02-2018, 01:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRJecfRxbr8

Swordsmyth
10-02-2018, 02:00 PM
Outgoing Arizona Senator Jeff Flake has insisted that his last-minute decision to demand that the FBI reopen its background check investigation into Trump SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh wasn't inspired by a pair of young women who accosted him in the halls of the US Capitol and loudly berated him with tear-jerking stories of sexual abuse.
But the timing of Flake's change of heart is certainly curious, and the liberal press has widely heralded the two young women has "heros" for helping to force a delay of Kavanaugh's confirmation by at least another week.
But one thing the progressive press hasn't reported is that the two young women weren't merely concerned citizens speaking truth to power. The reality is that Ana Maria Archila and Maria Gallagher are both professional political activists employed by the Center for Popular Democracy.
And guess who finances the CPD?
That's right...
https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/2018.10.02soros.JPG

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-02/hero-survivors-who-confronted-jeff-flake-work-soros-funded-nonprofit

Swordsmyth
10-02-2018, 05:51 PM
Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein announced Tuesday that this week is too soon for the Senate to vote on Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell proclaimed a day prior that the full Senate will be voting after a week-long FBI investigation into allegations of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh is completed.
“The time for endless delay and destruction has come to a close,” McConnell (https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/01/mconnell-kavanaugh-vote/) said Monday. “Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination is out of committee, we’re considering it here on the floor, and Mr. President, we’ll be voting this week.”
Feinstein (http://dailycaller.com/2018/09/27/dianne-feinstein-alyssa-milano-kavanaugh-hearing/), the ranking Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, insists Friday is too soon to hold a vote, according to Reuters (https://twitter.com/ReutersPolitics/status/1047153898664935425?s=20). She also indicated that the FBI report should not be made public.
“It would seem to me that if people are going to be identified, this ought to be held very close,” Feinstein said (https://twitter.com/ElizLanders/status/1047171789787467776?s=20).

More at: https://www.infowars.com/feinstein-to-push-kavanaugh-confirmation-further-back/

eleganz
10-02-2018, 06:20 PM
I don't think flake will sink this.

Anything is possible though.

Anti Globalist
10-02-2018, 06:38 PM
How long will this be dragged on?

eleganz
10-02-2018, 07:25 PM
How long will this be dragged on?

If it goes past the midterms or he is denied before the midterms, the blue wave will be nothing but a blue ripple.

If I was Mitch or Trump, I'd like the gambling odds of sinking Kavanaugh on purpose for a GOP surge and better shot at keeping the house.

Will they opt for the all-in play? Maybe we need another poll. :D

Swordsmyth
10-02-2018, 08:02 PM
Sen. Bob Corker (https://thehill.com/people/bob-corker), a Tennesee Republican who at times has been at odds with President Trump (https://thehill.com/people/donald-trump), told Hill.TV on Tuesday evening that he is confident Senate Republicans will have enough votes to confirm Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh by "no later than Saturday."
Corker also accused Democrats of having "overplayed their hand" in leveling accusations of sexual misconduct and assault by several women and demanding an FBI investigation.

“Cloture may be filed tomorrow … it feels to me like the FBI reports could come in as early as tomorrow, maybe Thursday … my guess is we’re going to vote no later than Saturday,” Corker said in an interview. He said he made that assessment after some "very heartfelt conversations" with his GOP colleagues.
Asked if Kavanaugh will win confirmation, Corker replied “I do.”

More at: https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/409573-corker-predicts-gop-has-votes-to-confirm-kavanaugh-slams-dems-as-having

timosman
10-02-2018, 11:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZGKld58s_k

Danke
10-02-2018, 11:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZGKld58s_k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykZrrqqMH88

thoughtomator
10-02-2018, 11:59 PM
With tonight's revelations about Ford's perjury, I'd say that Kavanaugh's chances are now damn near 100%.

timosman
10-03-2018, 12:11 AM
With tonight's revelations about Ford's perjury, I'd say that Kavanaugh's chances are now damn near 100%.

The Dems underperformed. Very disappointing. :cool:

Schifference
10-03-2018, 12:47 AM
Should Ford be prosecuted?

thoughtomator
10-03-2018, 12:56 AM
Should Ford be prosecuted?

Does the Pope run cover for kiddie-diddlers?

Schifference
10-03-2018, 01:01 AM
Will Ford be prosecuted?

eleganz
10-03-2018, 01:31 AM
I think Zippyjuan will come out as the 4th accuser right as the FBI report is released.

Wait for it....

Swordsmyth
10-03-2018, 01:32 AM
A top Democratic senator signaled Tuesday his satisfaction with the White House (https://abcnews.go.com/alerts/white-house)'s latest approach to the FBI background investigation of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh (https://abcnews.go.com/alerts/scotus) that President Donald Trump (https://abcnews.go.com/alerts/donald-trump) approved last week.
"I think I'm satisfied," Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island told "Good Morning America" chief anchor George Stephanopoulos Tuesday. "We don't know all the details yet but, clearly, if they have been given free rein to interview whomever they want, that's a very good sign."
"The last thing we want is a sham investigation," Whitehouse, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said, adding that the FBI "probably should be able to get this done by Friday."

Whitehouse told "GMA" Tuesday he has "grave doubts" about whether the judge told the truth during his testimony.
"I have very grave doubts at this point but that's one of the reasons we so badly wanted an investigation, so we could get to the truth of that rather than have to deal with surmise or suspicion," Whitehouse said.
"Ultimately, I do think when somebody is coming before the United States Senate and wants to be a United States Supreme Court judge, they ought to tell the truth. If they're lying, that's something that is disqualifying."

When pressed on whether he thought Kavanaugh lied to the committee, Whitehouse hedged on the answer, responding, "I'm waiting to see what the FBI report comes back with. I certainly would not rule it out. There's plenty to disbelieve in what he said but, again, it's very hard to sort through this until you have the investigation, which is why we pushed so hard to make sure that took place."

Whitehouse raised concerns at the hearing Thursday over Kavanaugh's high school years, asking a series of questions about the meaning of several phrases written in his high school yearbook, such as "Devil's Triangle."

Addressing concerns that such questions targeted "trivial" matters, or that because the allegations are decades old, Kavanaugh's memory might not be accurate, Whitehouse, a former U.S. attorney and Rhode Island attorney general, told "GMA" Tuesday, "I think if these things are trivial and it's a minor, you know, miscue, if you will, if you're looking at a perjury case you require that the lie be material. Same with a false statement case, so tiny little slip-ups, I don't think are the issue."
"But if he's lying about something significant, in a way that he would clearly be conscious that he was lying when he testified to us," Whitehouse added, "that's pretty serious stuff."

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/gma/democratic-sen-sheldon-whitehouse-satisfied-fbi-investigation-kavanaugh-115303726--abc-news-topstories.html

timosman
10-03-2018, 10:03 AM
Will Ford be prosecuted?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8F7-SjLBeU

Swordsmyth
10-03-2018, 01:52 PM
Sen. Lindsey Graham (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/lindsey-graham) (R-S.C.) released a statement on Tuesday calling on President Donald Trump (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/donald-trump) to renominate alleged sexual abuser Brett Kavanaugh (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/brett-kavanaugh) to the Supreme Court should his current nomination fail.
Graham opened by sharing his admiration and empathy for Kavanaugh and his family, imploring other senators to “not quit on him,” before diving into the senator’s suggestion to the president.
“I believe Judge Kavanaugh will be confirmed to the Supreme Court very soon,” Graham said. “However, if his nomination were to fall short, I would encourage President Trump to re-nominate Judge Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court. It would ― in effect ― be appealing the Senate’s verdict directly to the American people.”
Graham also noted that the midterm elections are “only 35 days away” and “a new group of senators” might view Kavanaugh’s nomination “very differently after hearing from the voters in their states.”

On Tuesday, Trump evaded a direct response to Graham’s suggestion, although he complimented the senator.
“This was Lindsey’s idea. Lindsey’s a friend of mine, at least for the last six months as you know. Lindsey’s a friend of mine,” the president said.
“He’s done really a great thing and a great service for our country. ... I have to say that I really think that Judge Kavanaugh is going to be accepted and voted on and positively voted on. We’re going to have to see what the FBI says,” said Trump.

Graham also said on “Hannity” that he doesn’t believe the FBI investigation into the Kavanaugh allegations will yield anything to change the vote of Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.).
“I don’t think we’re going to find anything new from this supplemental FBI investigation to take Jeff from yes to no,” said Graham.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/lindsey-graham-urges-trump-renominate-194256391.html

Swordsmyth
10-03-2018, 04:31 PM
Radio host Glenn Beck said that President Trump should have Utah senator Mike Lee ready to go as a backup if Brett Kavanaugh does not make it to the Supreme Court.
Beck imagined on his show a scenario in which Kavanaugh would quit or get voted down. “Let’s just say Brett Kavanaugh is hit by a plane tomorrow,” he said.
“You need to announce that Mike Lee is the candidate, we’re going to get this done before the election. Of course they’re going to go crazy because Mike Lee is uber pro-life, and he would vote, uh…” Beck said.

“Whatever it is, that press conference, you have to say: Here’s my next nominee. And we’re going to have it done before the election. Now, in my opinion, the only one that can stand that is Mike Lee,” Glenn Beck said.

“You have four weeks. The one who doesn’t need all the FBI checks and all that is Mike Lee. It’s already been done. He’s a senator,” Beck said.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/glenn-beck-pushes-mike-lee-as-next-nominee-if-kavanaugh-doesnt-make-it/

CaptUSA
10-03-2018, 07:12 PM
Anyone wanting to change their poll vote, yet???

Swordsmyth
10-03-2018, 08:31 PM
The FBI is nearly finished with their supplemental report on sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, after which they will send a single copy to Capitol Hill where it will be held in a Senate Judiciary Committee safe, two senior Senate sources told Fox News (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-report-expected-imminently-one-copy-to-be-placed-in-senate-judiciary-committee-safe) on Wednesday.

Senate Democratic Whip Dick Durbin (Il), a member of the Judiciary Committee, said that preparations are underway to review the report on Thursday, while Republicans are putting strict limits on the viewing.
According to Durbin, the one copy will be taken from the safe and made available to senators - with each party taking turns viewing it in one-hour increments.

A senior Democratic aide confirmed the restrictive viewing conditions to The Hill, which notes that if all 100 senators decide to review the document and it takes each senator 30 minutes to read it, it could take up to 50 hours for the entire chamber to examine it.
"Do the math," said Durbin. "That’s a lot of time."
Senator Bob Corker (R-TN) says that Senators will be able to view the FBI report in the "secure compartmented information facility" in the Capitol Visitor Center, which is large enough to hold a large group of senators. Corker has urged Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) to make several copies.
Republican aides, however, say that alternating a single copy of an FBI background report between parties is typical practice for judicial nominees.

It is unclear whether any of the FBI report will be made public, however Senator John Thune (R-SD), the third-ranking Republican in the Senate, told Fox News that "some of it will probably make its way out into the public and into the mainstream."
"But most importantly, at least right now, is that all senators who are going to have the responsibility to vote on this nomination have an opportunity to review it, assess it and come to their own conclusions about what’s in there."

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-03/fbi-report-near-completion-senators-access-single-copy-senate-safe

timosman
10-03-2018, 09:19 PM
https://twitter.com/senatemajldr/status/1047668600994254853

Schifference
10-03-2018, 11:10 PM
We pass two thousand page bills with less than one day to read. I always thought senators were exceptional speed readers.

Aratus
10-03-2018, 11:14 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

eleganz
10-03-2018, 11:42 PM
We know if Kavanaugh goes through (or anybody) the left will rage out due to their TDS. Will we see riots? That'll get the GOP to turn out.

Swordsmyth
10-04-2018, 01:40 PM
CNN's political director suggested Thursday that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh is likely to be confirmed after Sen. Susan Collins (https://thehill.com/people/susan-collins) (R-Maine) voiced approval (https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/409898-collins-fbis-kavanaugh-investigation-appears-to-be-very-thorough) of how the FBI conducted its supplementary investigation into sexual misconduct allegations against the judge.
"I think the ballgame’s over here," CNN political director David Chalian said on the network after Collins said the FBI's review appeared to be "very thorough."
"I think that’s why … Susan Collins's statement is a hugely significant moment, because the entire argument from the Democratic side about the investigation was that it wasn’t thorough, that it wasn’t complete," Chalian added.

Chalian and anchor Kate Bolduan noted that Collins and Sen. Jeff Flake (https://thehill.com/people/jeff-flake) (R-Ariz.), two key GOP swing votes on Kavanaugh's nomination, had previously expressed concerns about how the allegations against him were being handled.
Flake on Thursday told reporters (https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/409903-flake-no-corroboration-for-fords-claims-in-fbi-report) that the FBI review found "no additional corroborating information" about the claims against Kavanaugh.
With both senators essentially giving the FBI investigation a stamp of approval, it appears extremely unlikely either one would use that as a reason to vote against Kavanaugh.
"We don’t know [Collins's] vote, but I think every indication right there … [is] this is moving toward Kavanaugh’s confirmation," Chalian said.

More at: https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/409904-cnn-political-director-the-ballgames-over-on-kavanaugh-confirmation

CaptUSA
10-04-2018, 01:53 PM
CNN's political director suggested Thursday that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh is likely to be confirmed after Sen. Susan Collins (https://thehill.com/people/susan-collins) (R-Maine) voiced approval (https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/409898-collins-fbis-kavanaugh-investigation-appears-to-be-very-thorough) of how the FBI conducted its supplementary investigation into sexual misconduct allegations against the judge.
"I think the ballgame’s over here," CNN political director David Chalian said on the network after Collins said the FBI's review appeared to be "very thorough."
"I think that’s why … Susan Collins's statement is a hugely significant moment, because the entire argument from the Democratic side about the investigation was that it wasn’t thorough, that it wasn’t complete," Chalian added.

Chalian and anchor Kate Bolduan noted that Collins and Sen. Jeff Flake (https://thehill.com/people/jeff-flake) (R-Ariz.), two key GOP swing votes on Kavanaugh's nomination, had previously expressed concerns about how the allegations against him were being handled.
Flake on Thursday told reporters (https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/409903-flake-no-corroboration-for-fords-claims-in-fbi-report) that the FBI review found "no additional corroborating information" about the claims against Kavanaugh.
With both senators essentially giving the FBI investigation a stamp of approval, it appears extremely unlikely either one would use that as a reason to vote against Kavanaugh.
"We don’t know [Collins's] vote, but I think every indication right there … [is] this is moving toward Kavanaugh’s confirmation," Chalian said.

More at: https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/409904-cnn-political-director-the-ballgames-over-on-kavanaugh-confirmation

:sleeping: Boring!

Trump can't possibly allow that to happen. All this drama just to fizzle out??? Why would anyone tune in for the sequel?

dannno
10-04-2018, 02:02 PM
:sleeping: Boring!

Trump can't possibly allow that to happen. All this drama just to fizzle out??? Why would anyone tune in for the sequel?

You think Kavanaugh getting confirmed is going to cause this issue to fizzle out????

LOL...

Quite the opposite.. you clearly haven't been paying attention at all.

milgram
10-04-2018, 02:31 PM
Any word on Murkowsky?
Collins always seemed like a YEA.
Flake is a pussy and I wouldn't count on him to vote for (or against) anything.
Heitkamp is going kamikaze. Voting NO and polling 10 points behind.
Manchin could be waiting to see how others vote. I wonder if he'd consider being 51... or even 50?

Swordsmyth
10-04-2018, 03:16 PM
Elaina Plott of The Atlantic reports that GOP Senator Jeff Flake (AZ) - the key holdout in the Kavanaugh confirmation, and retiring lame duck - is "still having issues" despite calling the FBI report that he insisted upon "thorough" and agreeing that it did not corroborate claims made by Kavanaugh accuser, Christine Blasey Ford.
https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/flake%20face_0.jpg

I’m told by source with direct knowledge that Flake is “still having issues” and that some colleagues are trying to “walk him through them.” Sen Coons tells me just now that Flake reached out to him and asked if they could speak at length later.
— Elaina Plott (@elainaplott) October 4, 2018 (https://twitter.com/elainaplott/status/1047927165797486594?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-04/flip-flop-flake-still-having-issues-kavanaugh-despite-thorough-fbi-report

Schifference
10-04-2018, 04:11 PM
Flake is appropriately named.

Swordsmyth
10-04-2018, 05:49 PM
With tensions boiling over on the eve of a major procedural vote in the Senate on Friday morning on Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation, three of four key moderate swing-vote senators are "trying to get to yes," a GOP source told Fox News.
Those senators -- Arizona Republican Jeff Flake, West Virginia Democrat Joe Manchin, Alaska Republican Lisa Murkowski, and Maine Republican Susan Collins -- haven't yet publicly tipped their hand, but there were indications late Thursday that at least some of them would support Kavanaugh.
But in an unexpected twist, Sen. Steve Daines, R-Mont., announced he's going to attend his daughter's wedding back home in Montana on Saturday -- meaning that even though he supports Kavanaugh, he would be unavailable to vote for his confirmation, which is expected to be taken up that evening. Republicans cannot delay the vote without the consent of all 100 senators. (Only 50 affirmative votes are needed for Friday's procedural vote to invoke cloture, meaning to formally end debate and move forward to Saturday's final vote.)
Daines didn't seem to think his absence would affect the final vote, even though Republicans hold a narrow 51-49 majority in the Senate. He told The Associated Press on Thursday that two things are going to happen this weekend: There's going to be a new Supreme Court justice, and Daines is going to walk his daughter down the aisle.

More at: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kavanaugh-fate-hangs-in-balance-with-3-swing-vote-senators-trying-to-get-to-yes-source-says

Swordsmyth
10-05-2018, 11:15 PM
Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) told reporters Friday that he plans to vote for Brett Kavanaugh (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/brett-kavanaugh), President Donald Trump (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/donald-trump)’s nominee to the Supreme Court (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/supreme-court), following the completion of the FBI investigation into allegations of sexual assault leveled against him, “unless something big changed.”“I don’t see what would,” he added.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeff-flake-says-likely-vote-161239338.html

timosman
10-05-2018, 11:20 PM
Do we still have a horse in the game? :confused:

Swordsmyth
10-05-2018, 11:23 PM
Do we still have a horse in the game? :confused:

Did we ever?

I think Kennedy picked Kavanaugh and wouldn't have retired unless Trump agreed.

timosman
10-05-2018, 11:31 PM
Did we ever?

I think Kennedy picked Kavanaugh and wouldn't have retired unless Trump agreed.

So now when the insane left is taken care of, can I go back to not giving a fuck?:D

Swordsmyth
10-05-2018, 11:37 PM
So now when the insane left is taken care of, can I go back to not giving a $#@!?:D

I would say that you can since none of us can do anything to get someone different instead.

Aratus
10-05-2018, 11:45 PM
Anyone wanting to change their poll vote, yet???

I am staying with my NO vote, but anything can happen today.

Swordsmyth
10-06-2018, 12:56 AM
Republican Sen. Steve Daines (https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/steve-daines/) of Montana revealed Friday that he has a backup plan for Saturday just in case his vote is needed to confirm Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court nomination.

The Montana senator told (https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/1048261210871943168) NBC News’ Frank Thorp that he can fly back on Rep. Greg Gianforte’s private plane if it comes down to it.
“My good friend and colleague, Greg Gianforte, has come to save the day. If I need to be in two places at once to walk my daughter down the aisle on her wedding day and to be the final vote to put Judge Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court, he’s offered me the use of his plane,” Mr. Daines (https://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/steve-daines/) said. “I appreciate his generosity as well as his dedication to family and country.”

More at: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/5/steve-daines-reveals-backup-plan-if-needed-to-vote/

timosman
10-06-2018, 02:02 PM
50-48

eleganz
10-06-2018, 02:03 PM
Well I guess its over, Kavanaugh is in 50-48, congratulations to those that guessed correctly.

Now the big question is, will the end of this saga deflate GOP voter excitement? Or will the rage carry on to election day?

Pauls' Revere
10-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Kavanaugh confirmed.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/live-key-senate-vote-kavanaugh-125120584.html

The Senate on Saturday voted narrowly to confirm Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court, ending a bitterly divisive fight over the controversial nominee. Yahoo News is streaming live reactions to the vote in the video player (above) and offering instant analysis in the blog below.

spudea
10-06-2018, 02:07 PM
Democrats are panicking, running to their media allies, tweeting non-stop begging people to keep up the enthusiasm, don't get discouraged etc.

Cleaner44
10-06-2018, 02:17 PM
Well I guess its over, Kavanaugh is in 50-48, congratulations to those that guessed correctly.

Now the big question is, will the end of this saga deflate GOP voter excitement? Or will the rage carry on to election day?

The winning will continue. There will be no blue wave. The Marxist Democrats are out of touch with the American people.

Even for us libertarians this is a very good thing. Certainly much better than having a liberal Supreme Court.

Just another reason to be glad that Trump is the president.

angelatc
10-06-2018, 02:23 PM
Damn, Putin is a powerful m***erf***er.

TER
10-06-2018, 02:25 PM
The winning will continue. There will be no blue wave. The Marxist Democrats are out of touch with the American people.

Even for us libertarians this is a very good thing. Certainly much better than having a liberal Supreme Court.

Just another reason to be glad that Trump is the president.

This.

A great day for America. Truth and justice won the day and the socialists (democrats) are toast. Can’t wait for Nov. 6.

timosman
10-06-2018, 02:25 PM
Damn, Putin is a powerful m***erf***er.

Installing so many communists in US government is quite a feat. Wasn't enough however. :cool:

TER
10-06-2018, 02:27 PM
Going to need more popcorn.

Word on the street is that the movie is going to get even better in the next few weeks when the FISA report is declassified.

What an amazing timeline it has been!

Cleaner44
10-06-2018, 02:44 PM
Trump will replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg before he is done. I very much look forward to the day that the anti-Constitution left has only 3 seats on the Supreme Court.

Anti Globalist
10-06-2018, 02:50 PM
Yeah not surprising he got confirmed.

nbhadja
10-06-2018, 03:05 PM
Trump will replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg before he is done. I very much look forward to the day that the anti-Constitution left has only 3 seats on the Supreme Court.

Don't forget that liberal Breyer is 80 years old, so there is a high chance that he is also replaced by Trump. Sotomayer is 65 years old and has type 1 diabetes, which usually shaves off about 10 years from a lifespan. Plus she is obese and clearly eating a lot of sugar, which makes her diabetes that much worse. I would say there is a decent chance he replaces Sotomayer as well. If everything goes right Trump could end up with a total of 5 picks, with a very strong chance of at least 4.

RJB
10-06-2018, 03:15 PM
If the radical leftists react as unhinged as they did after the 2016 election and keep it up until November 6, I think there will be quite a red wave. I think a good portion of Republicans who keep silent in political debates will speak with their votes.

georgiaboy
10-06-2018, 03:34 PM
https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=115&session=2&vote=00223

YEAs ---50
Alexander (R-TN)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Blunt (R-MO)
Boozman (R-AR)
Burr (R-NC)
Capito (R-WV)
Cassidy (R-LA)
Collins (R-ME)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Cotton (R-AR)
Crapo (R-ID)
Cruz (R-TX)
Enzi (R-WY)
Ernst (R-IA)
Fischer (R-NE)
Flake (R-AZ)
Gardner (R-CO)
Graham (R-SC)
Grassley (R-IA)
Hatch (R-UT)
Heller (R-NV)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Hyde-Smith (R-MS)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johnson (R-WI)
Kennedy (R-LA)
Kyl (R-AZ)
Lankford (R-OK)
Lee (R-UT)
Manchin (D-WV)
McConnell (R-KY)
Moran (R-KS)
Paul (R-KY)
Perdue (R-GA)
Portman (R-OH)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rounds (R-SD)
Rubio (R-FL)
Sasse (R-NE)
Scott (R-SC)
Shelby (R-AL)
Sullivan (R-AK)
Thune (R-SD)
Tillis (R-NC)
Toomey (R-PA)
Wicker (R-MS)
Young (R-IN)

NAYs ---48
Baldwin (D-WI)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Booker (D-NJ)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cortez Masto (D-NV)
Donnelly (D-IN)
Duckworth (D-IL)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harris (D-CA)
Hassan (D-NH)
Heinrich (D-NM)
Heitkamp (D-ND)
Hirono (D-HI)
Jones (D-AL)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Leahy (D-VT)
Markey (D-MA)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Peters (D-MI)
Reed (D-RI)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Smith (D-MN)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Tester (D-MT)
Udall (D-NM)
Van Hollen (D-MD)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

Present - 1
Murkowski (R-AK)

Not Voting - 1
Daines (R-MT)

TER
10-06-2018, 03:36 PM
I hope and pray they continue their desperate theatrics. Those ultra left will fire up the right to go out and vote and keep the sane on the left from going.

Big big red wave incoming.

TER
10-06-2018, 03:37 PM
By the time Trump is done, he may have a majority of blacks supporting him. That would be the end of Democratic Party.

thoughtomator
10-06-2018, 03:45 PM
By the time Trump is done, he may have a majority of blacks supporting him. That would be the end of Democratic Party.

I'm sure the blacks just love the "believe any white woman's rape accusation automatically" strategy.

Krugminator2
10-06-2018, 03:54 PM
It is funny watching the insane delusion from the left. This was not a win for Democrats. I took it as a forgone conclusion the Democrats would take the House. They still probably will but this puts the House back in play.

The more these domestic terrorist protesters act like animals and the more you have shrill banshees like Elizabeth Warren on TV the better that is for Republicans. Leftists are just angry, bitter, unhappy losers that decent people don't want to be associated with. The Democratic Party just isn't a party for middle class productive people. It is a party for the aggrieved and people with white guilt.

RJB
10-06-2018, 04:10 PM
Darn. The poll is closed. I like voting after the the predicted outcome is concluded so that it is on record that I was right.

fedupinmo
10-06-2018, 04:20 PM
Don't forget that liberal Breyer is 80 years old, so there is a high chance that he is also replaced by Trump. Sotomayer is 65 years old and has type 1 diabetes, which usually shaves off about 10 years from a lifespan. Plus she is obese and clearly eating a lot of sugar, which makes her diabetes that much worse. I would say there is a decent chance he replaces Sotomayer as well. If everything goes right Trump could end up with a total of 5 picks, with a very strong chance of at least 4.
Speaking of obese, did you see McCaskill's wide ass today? She needs to have more free time so she can exercise more.

Valli6
10-06-2018, 04:25 PM
Going to need more popcorn.
Word on the street is that the movie is going to get even better in the next few weeks when the FISA report is declassified.
Remember all those lawsuits involving sexual harassment by members of congress which had to be settled using taxpayer money? They never did give us the names. Imagine if they decide to release those names now - after this brouhaha! Odds are they’re all democrats.

eleganz
10-06-2018, 04:40 PM
Remember all those lawsuits involving sexual harassment by members of congress which had to be settled using taxpayer money? They never did give us the names. Imagine if they decide to release those names now - after this brouhaha! Odds are they’re all democrats.

Odds are that there are some gop but probably more dems.

In other news, half the country is literally shaking again.

https://i.redd.it/b7lj3ct9xmq11.png

donnay
10-06-2018, 05:03 PM
*Red Tsunami Alert*

https://s16-us2.startpage.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=https:%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2 FDdWhkoPWsAA_od3.jpg&sp=2be6a345ec9f8f30da98384fd597b8fa

Anti Federalist
10-06-2018, 05:06 PM
I'm sure the blacks just love the "believe any white woman's rape accusation automatically" strategy.

+rep

I have been meaning to start a thread about that, considering how many black men have been sent, not just to prison but to death row, based on false rape accusations from woemen, especially white woemen.

Jamesiv1
10-06-2018, 05:25 PM
Brown is the new black. Legal or not.

I wouldn't count them out just yet.

devil21
10-06-2018, 05:36 PM

It wasn't a guess. It's knowledge. It's all scripted and once you crack the script writer's methods and motivations it all becomes quite predictable. If you're guessing it means you have a lot of learning left to do.

Pauls' Revere
10-06-2018, 05:40 PM

Replaced by Judge Nap.

Schifference
10-06-2018, 05:41 PM
It wasn't a guess. It's knowledge. It's all scripted and once you crack the script writer's methods and motivations it all becomes quite predictable. If you're guessing it means you have a lot of learning left to do.

Was Trump getting elected scripted and predictable?

RonZeplin
10-06-2018, 05:48 PM
Blue Wave, #1 priority for 2019 impeach & remove Trump.

Blowback = President Pence

Pence has loser 2020 written all over him.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/2rtPyK8XAv4/maxresdefault.jpg

devil21
10-06-2018, 05:48 PM

In hindsight, yes absolutely. In fact, I even predicted it in a thread I started about 4 years ago.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?470248-Interesting-appeals-court-ruling-in-Canada-debt-based-money-is-done

An interesting wrinkle to this whole scenario could be that in order to keep constitutionalists, libertarians, and the more shall-we-say "revolutionary" minded people at bay during such a large ceding of sovereignty, the TPTB (who we generally accept as being in control of presidential elections) could put Rand into the WH as sort of peace offering. May you live in interesting times....

Whole thread is worth a read. I've nailed most of what's happened since then (or I am the script writer myself lol). I thought at the time perhaps Rand would be the offered candidate to put conservatives, libertarians and "revolutionary" minded folks back to sleep. Instead, it was Trump. But yes, quite predictable. I personally made the mistake of getting too caught up in the campaign show and second-guessed my own prediction but won't make that mistake twice.

Schifference
10-06-2018, 05:55 PM
In hindsight, yes absolutely. In fact, I even predicted it in a thread I started about 4 years ago.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?470248-Interesting-appeals-court-ruling-in-Canada-debt-based-money-is-done

Whole thread is worth a read. I've nailed most of what's happened since then (or I am the script writer myself lol). I thought at the time perhaps Rand would be the offered candidate to put conservatives, libertarians and "revolutionary" minded folks back to sleep. Instead, it was Trump. But yes, quite predictable. I personally made the mistake of getting too caught up in the campaign show and second-guessed my own prediction but won't make that mistake twice.

Will GOP keep the house and Senate?

timosman
10-06-2018, 06:03 PM

https://www.writerscentre.com.au/wp-content/uploads/images/Q-A.jpeg

timosman
10-06-2018, 06:04 PM

Are you calling Nostradamus skills in question? :confused:

Swordsmyth
10-06-2018, 07:01 PM
Replaced by Judge Nap.
Lee is better and younger.

eleganz
10-06-2018, 07:06 PM

Haha, that is completely retarded.

Ford was a desperate attempt by dems to delay, not all of washington was in on this "script". Of course you would say this after it all ended. Did you predict Ford coming forward before it happened? Sure we all know it is a common trick the dems use to get their way but did you predict it would happen exactly this way? Did you predict Collins? Was Flake asking for the FBI investigation also part of the script?

You know what, here is your challenge.

Based on your knowledge and script, tell us every detail about every manufactured outrage that will occur in the next year.

Oct 2019, we will revisit this thread and see if you were right.

Jamesiv1
10-06-2018, 07:07 PM
I challenge this prediction.

Swordsmyth
10-06-2018, 07:08 PM
Thomas is old enough that he should retire in Trump's second term to ensure that he is replaced with someone decent.

eleganz
10-06-2018, 07:14 PM

How convenient. Why would you second guess yourself if this is all scripted knowledge?

Was North Korea part of the script too? :toady:

Swordsmyth
10-06-2018, 07:20 PM
How convenient. Why would you second guess yourself if this is all scripted knowledge?

It's also nice that his prediction was that Rand would win and betray us but he counts Trump winning and doing better than expected as making him correct. :rolleyes:

devil21
10-06-2018, 08:56 PM

No. Whatever keeps raising the division higher and higher is what to bet on. We are being set up for a major civil unrest scenario so every demographic that can be pitted against each other, generated by media and political class, will be attempted. Gender, race, religion, political party, everything. It's already well under way. Read the Jesuit oath!

There's also another reason that, in hindsight, dictated that Trump would be installed. He's a biblical figure of Revelation. Can't give away too much though or it spoils the surprises!

Haha, that is completely retarded.

Ford was a desperate attempt by dems to delay, not all of washington was in on this "script". Of course you would say this after it all ended. Did you predict Ford coming forward before it happened? Sure we all know it is a common trick the dems use to get their way but did you predict it would happen exactly this way? Did you predict Collins? Was Flake asking for the FBI investigation also part of the script?

Believe what you wish. Must be true 'cause the tv said so. I didn't need to predict Collins speech. She was fond of Kav from day one. Her glowing review of him was already posted months ago. Things like Dr. Ford are just filler for the rabble to get roused about to raise donations and elicit the "consent" of the governed. Your participation/emotional investment is your consent to the outcome. Btw, if you know what to look for, you can literally just look at Flake and know that he's playing his role in the script. There's certain physical characteristics that denote their family upbringing and therefore their likely actions if in positions of influence.

You know what, here is your challenge.

Based on your knowledge and script, tell us every detail about every manufactured outrage that will occur in the next year.

Oct 2019, we will revisit this thread and see if you were right.

Every? Naaa, that's no fun nor do I know every event. It's more about knowing the general direction, and the methods used. Here's a big one. Roe v Wade will be overturned. RBG is going to retire and we'll go through all of this again. That should raise the division another octave in time for RNC2020 when it gets really interesting.

I really advise you to read the entire thread I linked to. Yes, NK was part of the script also. KJU is a freemason and is playing a role. He's not his father. I do have the benefit of having family that's a little more "connected", shall we say, that offers insight into events that most people don't have.

Why would I second guess myself? First, because at that time I wasn't as secure in my understanding as I am now. Second, the production is so well done that even understanding that it's scripted and mostly "faked" (see: Hillary arrested in NYC video...totally fake) can be forgotten in the moment.

It's also nice that his prediction was that Rand would win and betray us but he counts Trump winning and doing better than expected as making him correct. :rolleyes:

Betray is such a harsh word. I look at it more like Presidents don't really have power, they're PR men, for better or worse and they know it. But yes, if Rand thought he was going to be able to do some good things with his own version of "MAGA" then he would have done it. Politicians bread n butter is taking credit for things happening that were already scripted to happen. Hell, even Roosevelt told us that everything that happens in politics is planned. If anyone would know it's FDR, the only 4 term President. Joseph Kennedy Sr also remarked that there are no accidents in politics.

Swordsmyth
10-06-2018, 09:16 PM
No. Whatever keeps raising the division higher and higher is what to bet on. We are being set up for a major civil unrest scenario so every demographic that can be pitted against each other, generated by media and political class, will be attempted. Gender, race, religion, political party, everything. It's already well under way. Read the Jesuit oath!

There's also another reason that, in hindsight, dictated that Trump would be installed. He's a biblical figure of Revelation. Can't give away too much though or it spoils the surprises!

Believe what you wish. Must be true 'cause the tv said so. I didn't need to predict Collins speech. She was fond of Kav from day one. Her glowing review of him was already posted months ago.

Every? Naaa, that's no fun nor do I know every event. It's more about knowing the general direction, and the methods used. Here's a big one. Roe v Wade will be overturned. RBG is going to retire and we'll go through all of this again. That should raise the division another octave in time for RNC2020 when it gets really interesting.

I really advise you to read the entire thread I linked to. Yes, NK was part of the script also. KJU is a freemason and is playing a role. He's not his father. I do have the benefit of having family that's a little more "connected", shall we say, that offers insight into events that most people don't have.

Why would I second guess myself? First, because at that time I wasn't as secure in my understanding as I am now. Second, the production is so well done that even understanding that it's scripted and mostly "faked" (see: Hillary arrested in NYC video...totally fake) can be forgotten in the moment.

Betray is such a harsh word. I look at it more like Presidents don't really have power, they're PR men, for better or worse and they know it. But yes, if Rand thought he was going to be able to do some good things with his own version of "MAGA" then he would have done it. Politicians bread n butter is taking credit for things happening that were already scripted to happen. Hell, even Truman told us that everything that happens in politics is planned.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. EVbAc0VUx7zcBofEACHW0AHaHa%26pid%3D15.1&f=1

eleganz
10-06-2018, 11:45 PM

General direction? I thought you said there was a script and it was all knowledge, not guessing. Your words, not mine.

Ginsburg is too easy, guessing her retirement chances are as high as those that voted Kav would be confirmed in this thread's poll. Does not count in the least bit.

RvW is more interesting, I'll be putting that in my sig and let's see if you're right for 2019. But one is a fluke, you'll need at least two. So let's have it, should be easy since its all scripted already. You should have an entire list of things to predict since you see it all so clearly. Clear enough that you knew about all this, you knew North Korea was a set up. Lol ok I'm just gonna stop for now because this is so ridiculous.

Your "prediction" for the 2016 election literally means nothing, anybody could predict that and insert any winner that could control the conservative movement since the party almost always backs their president. That is not some major revelation.

devil21
10-07-2018, 01:53 AM
General direction? I thought you said there was a script and it was all knowledge, not guessing. Your words, not mine.

Ginsburg is too easy, guessing her retirement chances are as high as those that voted Kav would be confirmed in this thread's poll. Does not count in the least bit.

RvW is more interesting, I'll be putting that in my sig and let's see if you're right for 2019. But one is a fluke, you'll need at least two. So let's have it, should be easy since its all scripted already. You should have an entire list of things to predict since you see it all so clearly. Clear enough that you knew about all this, you knew North Korea was a set up. Lol ok I'm just gonna stop for now because this is so ridiculous.

Your "prediction" for the 2016 election literally means nothing, anybody could predict that and insert any winner that could control the conservative movement since the party almost always backs their president. That is not some major revelation.

You couldn't even see that the Kav scenario was predetermined (I was the first on RPF to call the nomination and confirmation back in June), so no offense, but I don't really care what you think about my comments. You're not even close to my level.

RonZeplin
10-07-2018, 08:19 AM
Read the Jesuit oath!

Justice Swampy Kavanaugh's role model, Governor Moonbeam

https://i1.wp.com/johnnycirucci.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/jerry-brown-58-at-seminary.jpg?resize=1000%2C360

Ender
10-07-2018, 08:48 AM

Yep.

As soon as the media started giving him 24/7 million dollar "hate" coverage, I knew he was the choice of TPTB.

timosman
10-07-2018, 09:02 AM
Yep.

As soon as the media started giving him 24/7 million dollar "hate" coverage, I knew he was the choice of TPTB.

Cool story. :D

milgram
10-07-2018, 10:38 AM
So how are Barrett, Kethledge and Hardiman on the 4th Amendment?

One minor data point in favor of Barrett.
https://www.theindianalawyer.com/articles/47896-th-circuit-says-vacated-fourth-amendment-case-was-a-close-call?v=preview
A deeper analysis would be much better but she doesn't have much of a judicial record. Still Trump might make a diversity pick next time, especially if he replaces RBG. It's also possible the Kav is the last pick he will make!

timosman
10-07-2018, 12:33 PM
https://twitter.com/SenatorReid/status/403615847190921216

timosman
10-07-2018, 04:53 PM
Outgoing Arizona Senator Jeff Flake has insisted that his last-minute decision to demand that the FBI reopen its background check investigation into Trump SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh wasn't inspired by a pair of young women who accosted him in the halls of the US Capitol and loudly berated him with tear-jerking stories of sexual abuse.
But the timing of Flake's change of heart is certainly curious, and the liberal press has widely heralded the two young women has "heros" for helping to force a delay of Kavanaugh's confirmation by at least another week.
But one thing the progressive press hasn't reported is that the two young women weren't merely concerned citizens speaking truth to power. The reality is that Ana Maria Archila and Maria Gallagher are both professional political activists employed by the Center for Popular Democracy.
And guess who finances the CPD?
That's right...
https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/2018.10.02soros.JPG

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-02/hero-survivors-who-confronted-jeff-flake-work-soros-funded-nonprofit

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1048384725545496578

eleganz
10-07-2018, 06:05 PM
Yep.

Oh and you couldn't have predicted it before he entered the race? I thought it was all scripted and predictable?

timosman
10-07-2018, 07:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_EcWB-kLJs

nikcers
10-07-2018, 07:43 PM
Oh and you couldn't have predicted it before he entered the race? I thought it was all scripted and predictable?

Which part was unpredictable? Rand Paul predicted the outcome when he said that any of the Republican nominees would win the general election. Which part was unscripted, the part where they leaked out their strategy where they called it a pied piper strategy and coordinated with the fake news? Was it the scripted debate questions that were given to establishment candidates ahead of time? Was the establishment rigging the primaries and caucuses not predictable? Is the cabinet really that different then a Jeb Bush cabinet that you could of thought of in 2014?

Slave Mentality
10-07-2018, 07:59 PM
It IS all scripted. We just aren’t in on the script. The patterns are indeed evident, even if the specific details are unknown to us proles.

They have spent billions on propaganda. Does anyone really believe that Americans are too smart and sophisticated for propaganda to work? Would you know if you were ate the hell up with propaganda? I am quite sure I am ate up with it, so I have to exercise it daily.

Put these predictions in your signature line and come back to me if I am not spot on. You can even choose the duration from a month to twenty years. Your choice.

No matter which “party” is playing the parts, you will have much less:

-economic freedom
-physical anonymity
-individual liberty

Who decides the narrative?

timosman
10-07-2018, 08:03 PM
It IS all scripted. We just aren’t in on the script. The patterns are indeed evident, even if the specific details are unknown to us proles.

They have spent billions on propaganda. Does anyone really believe that Americans are too smart and sophisticated for propaganda to work? Would you know if you were ate the hell up with propaganda? I am quite sure I am ate up with it, so I have to exercise it daily.

Put these predictions in your signature line and come back to me if I am not spot on. You can even choose the duration from a month to twenty years. Your choice.

-economic freedom
-physical anonymity
-individual liberty

You are such a martyr. :cool:

Swordsmyth
10-07-2018, 08:23 PM

-economic freedom
-physical anonymity
-individual liberty

Your moniker is well chosen, if you adopt that attitude your prophecy will be self fulfilling and you will become a slave, fortunately many of us have a different mentality.

timosman
10-07-2018, 08:25 PM
Your moniker is well chosen, if you adopt that attitude your prophecy will be self fulfilling and you will become a slave, fortunately many of us have a different mentality.

If the SJWs don't get you, slave mentality will. :cool:

TER
10-07-2018, 08:55 PM
Which part was unpredictable? Rand Paul predicted the outcome when he said that any of the Republican nominees would win the general election. Which part was unscripted, the part where they leaked out their strategy where they called it a pied piper strategy and coordinated with the fake news? Was it the scripted debate questions that were given to establishment candidates ahead of time? Was the establishment rigging the primaries and caucuses not predictable? Is the cabinet really that different then a Jeb Bush cabinet that you could of thought of in 2014?

You forgot to add that in the Wikileaks release of Podesta emails, it was Rand Paul the Dem most feared to be the nominee. They encouraged more exposure to Trump very early on because they thought he was a joke and would never be the nominee. The pied piper strategy was so that they could run against a GOP nominee they thought they could beat (most likely thinking it would be Jeb).

Trump continues to win and so will the GOP. And so will America. The dems are done for a long time.

nikcers
10-07-2018, 09:16 PM
You forgot to add that in the Wikileaks release of Podesta emails, it was Rand Paul the Dem most feared to be the nominee. They encouraged more exposure to Trump very early on because they thought he was a joke and would never be the nominee. The pied piper strategy was so that they could run against a GOP nominee they thought they could beat (most likely thinking it would be Jeb).

Trump continues to win and so will the GOP. And so will America. The dems are done for a long time.

Rand Paul was listed but he wasn't the only one, plus it fits Trumps actual political history completely. He went around in 2011 telling people not to vote for Ron Paul because it was a wasted vote and said he would run 3rd party if Ron Paul was the nominee. It's not really a stretch to assume he would run against his son to stop his son from being president.

Do I think that the establishment knew that Trump would win? That's just not a conclusive argument by itself. If I were the establishment and I was trying to rig an election I would want to pick both candidates to hedge my bets, like Rand suggested in the first debate.

TER
10-07-2018, 09:34 PM
Rand Paul was listed but he wasn't the only one, plus it fits Trumps actual political history completely. He went around in 2011 telling people not to vote for Ron Paul because it was a wasted vote and said he would run 3rd party if Ron Paul was the nominee. It's not really a stretch to assume he would run against his son to stop his son from being president.

Do I think that the establishment knew that Trump would win? That's just not a conclusive argument by itself. If I were the establishment and I was trying to rig an election I would want to pick both candidates to hedge my bets, like Rand suggested in the first debate.

Sorry, simply not buying your theory that Trump is working for the cabal when they have unleashed hell upon him through the media and the hypocrites in Hollywood and the music industry.

He has them running scared in fact and even if and when the indictments start being unsealed after the FISA declassification, and the pawns of the cabal are rounded up, you probably will still say that he is working for the same ones he is putting in prison.

nikcers
10-07-2018, 09:42 PM
Sorry, simply not buying your theory that Trump is working for the cabal when they have unleashed hell upon him through the media and the hypocrites in Hollywood and the music industry.

He has them running scared in fact and even if and when the indictments start being unsealed after the FISA declassification, and the pawns of the cabal are rounded up, you probably will still say that he is working for the same ones he is putting in prison.
Not a stretch, here it goes, tell me why you wouldn't do this if you were the powers that be.

1) Have everyone's metadata so you don't have to poll people to Notice that you will lose election
2) Use fake news to hypnotize people into thinking the establishment candidate is anti establishment
3) Rig election - both parties nominate establishment candidates- third party isn't a realistic option
4) Make an example out of anyone who leaks any information out by killing them
5) Blame other governments for rigging the election
6) Label all political opposition as sympathizing with countries that they blamed the election rigging on
7) ???
8) profit

TER
10-07-2018, 09:44 PM
He is working for the cabal so much that the head lawyer for the Dems contacted the FBI to discuss the BS dossier which the Clintons paid for so that they can illegally obtain a FISA warrant to wiretap him and monitor his moves and strategy.

He is working for the cabal so much that the corrupt FBI officials like Strok made his hatred for Trump clear and worked tirelessly to destroy him.

He is working for the cabal so much that Rosenstein was contemplating wearing a wire to and illegally record him to devise a way for removal from office.

He is working for the cabal so much that the economy is hitting record numbers while the globalist are spending millions trying to destroy him.

A house divided cannot stand. Trump is one of their greatest threats and they miscalculated dearly when they tried to use him to make the GOP primaries into a side show circus.

eleganz
10-07-2018, 09:47 PM

-economic freedom
-physical anonymity
-individual liberty

lol am I the only one that knows this is not a prediction? Pretty much all of us on RPF knows this by now.:monocle::monocle:

TER
10-07-2018, 09:48 PM
Trump may be brash and egotistical and have other character flaws and political leanings which do not conform to the ideals of the Founding Fathers, but I don’t think anyone can doubt that he is a patriot and loves this country. I simply do not believe he would so easily sell out the country as quickly as the typical politicians have in the recent past.

nikcers
10-07-2018, 11:37 PM
Trump may be brash and egotistical and have other character flaws and political leanings which do not conform to the ideals of the Founding Fathers, but I don’t think anyone can doubt that he is a patriot and loves this country. I simply do not believe he would so easily sell out the country as quickly as the typical politicians have in the recent past.

I sure hope you are right. I just think its part of his political history, especially when you consider he was going to moderate a republican debate in 2012 which only Newt Gingrich and Santorum agreed to go to. If you don't remember those candidates were gate keepers to stop Ron Paul in 2012.

eleganz
10-08-2018, 12:00 AM

Pied piper strategy was meant for Hillary to win, that does not align with the script that everyone here is claiming.

nikcers
10-08-2018, 12:19 AM
Pied piper strategy was meant for Hillary to win, that does not align with the script that everyone here is claiming.

Well I would just point out that before the election when Jeb Bush was asked how he could win in 2016 he said sometimes you gotta lose the battle to win the war and Bill Kristol was asked to comment on the Republican contests he said 'We Beat Back Ron Paul and Rand Paul'

Swordsmyth
10-08-2018, 12:23 AM
Well I would just point out that before the election when Jeb Bush was asked how he could win in 2016 he said sometimes you gotta lose the battle to win the war and Bill Kristol was asked to comment on the Republican contests he said 'We Beat Back Ron Paul and Rand Paul'
And he thought Hitlery was going to win.

nikcers
10-08-2018, 12:26 AM
And he thought Hitlery was going to win.

no I mean before the primaries even began, this was the summer before the election season started when Jeb was quoted saying that you gotta lose the battle to win the war. That was before Trump announced he was running for president and before they started even adding him to the polling.

Swordsmyth
10-08-2018, 12:30 AM
no I mean before the primaries even began, this was the summer before the election season started when Jeb was quoted saying that you gotta lose the battle to win the war. That was before Trump announced he was running for president and before they started even adding him to the polling.
And he thought Hitlery was going to win, the shrubs and the Klintons are good buddies.

The plan was always for her to win.

nikcers
10-08-2018, 12:42 AM
And he thought Hitlery was going to win, the shrubs and the Klintons are good buddies.

The plan was always for her to win.

So if you can consider that both parties work together, why wouldn't the deepstate run on both tickets so that that they always win the presidential election and stop any political opposition from challenging them because they make their own controlled opposition?

Swordsmyth
10-08-2018, 12:49 AM
So if you can consider that both parties work together, why wouldn't the deepstate run on both tickets so that that they always win the presidential election and stop any political opposition from challenging them because they make their own controlled opposition?
That was the idea, they thought Trump was cooperative, instead he turned out to be part of a dissident faction of the elite.

Slave Mentality
10-08-2018, 12:34 PM
You are such a martyr. :cool:

If the SJWs don't get you, slave mentality will. :cool:

Vote harder Comrades. Team (R) has got your backs.

Swordsmyth
10-08-2018, 02:38 PM
Vote harder Comrades. Team (R) has got your backs.

"Give up Komrades and accept your chains"

Aratus
10-08-2018, 03:02 PM
Duckies, a partial Blue Wave in less than a month's time
might set things up for a full Democrat romp in 2020 if
they all opinion poll as they Impeach THE Donald royally.

Aratus
10-08-2018, 03:03 PM
If they go a tad overboard with their glee and enthusiasm, as they publically
humiliate him, this might create a blowback backlash environment on them!

Aratus
10-08-2018, 03:04 PM
Either way! Simply wait to gloat. Hold back a tad.

timosman
10-08-2018, 03:11 PM
Poll is closed? :confused:

agitator
10-08-2018, 05:05 PM
Yes.

Aratus
10-08-2018, 07:50 PM
Poll is closed? :confused:

Yes...

thoughtomator
10-08-2018, 10:46 PM

You didn't predict shit. Your predictions were flat out wrong and you have a mental problem if you can look back at that and say it was right.

You also have a mental problem if you think things can be predicted in hindsight.

You're a person who wrongly believes they know it all and crafts unfalsifiable hypotheses to "prove" it.

In other words, you're a complete bullshit artist without the self-awareness to be honest with yourself about it. So everything's part of a "script" that you knew all along, a script that conveniently accommodates any outcome no matter how long the odds.

Stop lying to yourself and wasting others' time in the process. Your thinking is entirely circular and you should be embarrassed to pretend that you know anything when you clearly know nothing at all of use.

nikcers
10-08-2018, 10:54 PM
You didn't predict $#@!. Your predictions were flat out wrong and you have a mental problem if you can look back at that and say it was right.

You also have a mental problem if you think things can be predicted in hindsight.

You're a person who wrongly believes they know it all and crafts unfalsifiable hypotheses to "prove" it.

In other words, you're a complete bull$#@! artist without the self-awareness to be honest with yourself about it. So everything's part of a "script" that you knew all along, a script that conveniently accommodates any outcome no matter how long the odds.

Stop lying to yourself and wasting others' time in the process. Your thinking is entirely circular and you should be embarrassed to pretend that you know anything when you clearly know nothing at all of use.

I like Devils posts, they are much more substantive than yours. Your entire post was circular and you didn't even quote anything he said and try to refute it. Its almost as bad as the guy who gloated that Trump didn't pick John Bolton to be on his cabinet and declared everything I have ever posted wrong even though he put John Bolton on his cabinet anyways.

devil21
10-09-2018, 07:35 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nikcers again.

The Trump shills mimic Trump himself by lashing out with personal attacks when their fan fiction bubble is threatened by facts. Cornered animal response. I don't take it personally. I just remember that not everyone is interested in actually maturing out of the bubble.

Ender
10-09-2018, 10:05 AM

Paid as little attention to him as possible- not a Trump fan-boy.

Ender
10-09-2018, 10:10 AM

This is EXACTLY how .gov operates. One needs only to look at the whole Kavanaugh Reality Show to figure it out.

CaptUSA
10-09-2018, 10:29 AM
You didn't predict shit. Your predictions were flat out wrong and you have a mental problem if you can look back at that and say it was right.

In other words, you're a complete bullshit artist without the self-awareness to be honest with yourself about it. So everything's part of a "script" that you knew all along, a script that conveniently accommodates any outcome no matter how long the odds.

Oh wow. If this is true, it sounds like he's qualified for President, then.

homahr
10-09-2018, 11:40 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nikcers again.

The Trump shills mimic Trump himself by lashing out with personal attacks when their fan fiction bubble is threatened by facts. Cornered animal response. I don't take it personally. I just remember that not everyone is interested in actually maturing out of the bubble.

It's rather amusing to me. Retarded bitches gonna bitch.

devil21
10-09-2018, 11:47 AM
Oh wow. If this is true, it sounds like he's qualified for President, then.

I accept your nomination!

timosman
10-13-2018, 09:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkDMiCERQs8