PDA

View Full Version : Depression to be........

Ponce
07-02-2007, 12:34 PM
I know, and so should you, that a pretty soon a depression will be here to keep us company.

I say "to keep us company" because it will be here with us for a very long time...why?, my problem is that I know a little bit of every thing and not much of anything and as you know a little knowledge used the wrong way is a very dangerous thing, just call me Ponce dos pistolas.

Back in 1929 when we had the great, small when compared to what is to come, depression we were and industrial and a agricultural nation but now days we have no real industries and will be having problem with the agricultural sector thanks to the GM seeds.

We got out of the hole of 1929 thanks to fact that we were producing something that the rest of world wanted so that it took us only a few years to recover, now days most of the indutries have gone overseas....... tell me this, when was the last time that your read anything about any LARGE factory being open?..... every day all that I read is of new "offices" being open....all for paper work with nothing to back them up.

Agricultural sector....."control the food and you will control the people" and with the GM seeds that's what will happen, if you behave they will honor you by letting you use their seeds and if you screw up you will go hungry........by using the land in only two states in the US we should be able to feed THE WHOLE WORLD but not after the GM seeds comes into play.

What will happen? hummmmmm, like I said before "we became a great nation because the world wanted what we produced" but in the future to come we will have to help ourself first in order to get back on our feet before we can deal with the rest of the world.

We will have to go back to "real" money by getting rid of the Federal Reserve, at this time we don't have any real money and if we were to use gold to back up our future currency that would mean that one oz of gold would be worth about $65,000 of today's fiat.

No matter if Ron Paul is elected to the White House what will happen will happen and there is nothing that we can do about it............but........ if anyone else is elected then we will have WWWIII thanks to the Neocons that will still be in control of the White House and the Pentagon....... it will be a lot worse.

In Cuba when TSHTF happened over a period of ten years so that the people were able to adapt themselves to the situation but here in the state it will happen in a matter of weeks.........it will be hell on Earth....... unless you are ready for it.

The first TWO YEARS will be the worse ones because people will have to learn how to live of the land (and each other) once again and to give the crop time to grow and get to market....... transportation will be another problem.

How to get ready........ start by .....food for at least six months, later you can get more.....all the water that you can save.......at least one solar panel with four six volts batteries...... guns and ammo.....secured place to live in...... make good trusted friends that think as you do......some medical equipment....couple of bikes......material to fix your house and specially the roof and windows..... a couple of small generators (big ones drink a lot of gasoline)..... think of yourselves as going to the moon for one year with no resupply ship coming in.

I say for one year but ONLY if you have PM to trade with, otherwise it will be at least two years.

Remember this......."To be ready is not"...Ponce