PDA

View Full Version : Why Lindsey Graham defended Kavanaugh?

Matt Collins
09-27-2018, 07:33 PM
It is no surprise that Lindsey Graham is passionate about putting a fellow neocon on the Supreme Court. Neither like the 4th Amendment.

r3volution 3.0
09-27-2018, 07:45 PM
It is no surprise that Lindsey Graham is passionate about putting a fellow neocon on the Supreme Court. Neither like the 4th Amendment.

There's no doubt that Rapey, a Cheney Bush appointee, is of the same point of view.

kahless
09-27-2018, 07:52 PM

Rand believes otherwise. I would have preferred someone more Conservative but if anyone wanted to take him down on policy on either side they could have but they didn't. The opposition rather set a precedent for our society that all men, especially old white men are guilty until proven innocent.

r3volution 3.0
09-27-2018, 07:59 PM
Rand believes otherwise. I would have preferred someone more Conservative but if anyone wanted to take him down on policy on either side they could have but they didn't. The opposition rather set a precedent for our society that all men, especially old white men are guilty until proven innocent.

...and that's why Rand's strategy of patronizing trump-pan-zees is counterproductive.

The hyphenated term, un-hyphenated, is blocked; are you fucking kidding me?

kahless
09-27-2018, 08:06 PM
...and that's why Rand's strategy of patronizing trump-pan-zees is counterproductive.

The hyphenated term, un-hyphenated, is blocked; are you fucking kidding me?

Well I hope you and Matt with his multiple threads bashing Kavanaugh rather than the far greater enemy do not drink of weeknights. My take from the hearings is if you drink weeknights you are potential rapist.

r3volution 3.0
09-27-2018, 08:09 PM
Well I hope you and Matt with his multiple threads bashing Kavanaugh rather than the far greater enemy do not drink of weeknights. My take from the hearings is if you drink weeknights you are potential rapist.

As the underlined, I'd be curious to know who that is.

As to the rest, I'd suggest a review of English grammar.

kahless
09-27-2018, 08:40 PM
As the underlined, I'd be curious to know who that is.

As to the rest, I'd suggest a review of English grammar.

I would say you are a grammar Nazi but maybe I should say Muslim Brotherhood member considering you intentionally missed the point I was making about alcohol :D

"greater enemy", you know, the Democratic party that are basically promoting public mocking of Conservatives, guilty until proven innocent and basically saying you are a gang rapist if your drink beer on weekdays.

r3volution 3.0
09-27-2018, 08:46 PM
I would say you are a grammar Nazi but maybe I should say Muslim Brotherhood member considering you intentionally missed the point I was making about alcohol :D

"greater enemy", you know, the Democratic party that are basically promoting public mocking of Conservatives, guilty until proven innocent and basically saying you are a gang rapist if your drink beer on weekdays.

It seems to me that both parties go to great lengths to mock conservatives.

...at least, when speaking to Dems, the wounds are not in the back.

CCTelander
09-27-2018, 08:57 PM

Touche!

Matt Collins
09-27-2018, 09:38 PM
Rand believes otherwise. No he doesn't. He is compromising politically to ensure he has access to Trump and make sure that he doesn't become the focal point of political pressure.

Matt Collins
09-27-2018, 09:38 PM
Well I hope you and Matt with his multiple threads bashing Kavanaugh rather than the far greater enemy
Kavanaugh IS the enemy. He has explicitly stated that the Constitution can be ignored. He helped write the Patriot Act. It doesn't get any more of an enemy of liberty than that!

CCTelander
09-27-2018, 11:21 PM
Kavanaugh IS the enemy. He has explicitly stated that the Constitution can be ignored. He helped write the Patriot Act. It doesn't get any more of an enemy of liberty than that!

There was a time when it would have been unnecessary to even point this out around here. A time sadly passed, it seems.

"You must spread some Reputation around..."

Aratus
09-27-2018, 11:37 PM
Matt Collins is being totally reasonable and concise. More mature. Dignified. Olympian.

Aratus
09-27-2018, 11:38 PM

The Mooch had a few apt & pithy insights like this over his 11 days around DJT.

Brian4Liberty
09-27-2018, 11:43 PM

Yep.

Also Lindsey is probably mad that he isn’t getting any quid pro quo from any Democrats. Lindsey has voted yes for Democrat choices for SCOTUS nominees. Has Lindsey ever voted against a nominee?

kahless
09-27-2018, 11:50 PM

There was a time when it would have been unnecessary to even point this out around here. A time sadly passed, it seems.

"You must spread some Reputation around..."

What a crock of shit. I never said he was some fantastic Conservative choice. See post # 3 above where I say, "I would have preferred someone more Conservative".

The Democrats SJW choice would have been far worse in this environment. You are still thinking it is pre-2016. The Democrats want to silence and end you at this point.

My points tonight were all about the precedent being set in society by the far left with the tactics being used by the Democrats against him.

phill4paul
09-28-2018, 01:18 AM

Collins hates Rand. Not pure enough and didn't employ him long enough to pay his hooker bill.

eleganz
09-28-2018, 01:32 AM
lol silly thread, Lindsey did not make that speech because he wanted to push Kavanaugh through to destroy privacy, thats beyond stupid but coming from t3h collinz, not surprised.

How about pro political strategeery student Collinz to run for senate and do a better job than Rand?

Cap
09-28-2018, 05:43 AM

"You must spread some Reputation around..."It is troubling to see how far this site has gone adrift.

shakey1
09-28-2018, 06:09 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?526892-Anyone-else-find-it-really-odd-being-on-the-same-side-as-Lindsey-Graham&p=6686339#post6686339

smtwngrl2
11-07-2018, 04:29 PM
The Supreme Court Justice confirmation has not always been such a contentious process. And Lindsey Graham was not the only one disturbed by it.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg also said she felt it was wrong when she was asked. When she was confirmed, it was 96 for, and only 4 opposed. Those were more normal numbers in those times. It didn't become so partisan until Bush jr was in office.

We don't want someone as a justice who doesn't respect the 4th amendment.

But the circus that took place was something different. If Kavanaugh is guilty until proven innocent, eventually we are all guilty until proven innocent.