PDA

View Full Version : The big secret thread is a fraud to prevent Dec 16 from happening

tonyTheBest
12-12-2007, 10:08 PM
A super bowl ads is around 2-3M and the college bowl is 10M => fraudulence.
It is a thread to prevent us from donating on Dec 16.
Don't believe it.

hawkeyenick
12-12-2007, 10:09 PM
Don't believe it.

lol, what are you talking about?

did you forget to take your pills?

1913_to_2008
12-12-2007, 10:09 PM
huh?

boondoggle
12-12-2007, 10:13 PM
Don't believe it.

I think he meant "threat" not "thread", guys.

Hahaha . . . That statement isn't true is what he's saying . . .

Revolutn
12-12-2007, 10:22 PM
The SB Ad threads all seem to be intentionally attempting to draw peoples attention to something that isn't possible.

Why, because in every one of those threads it's repeated over and over again that the network won't sell SB Ad sir time for political ads period.

And yet the promoters just keep on pumping the idea as if they can't read those posts.

Intentional oblivion always makes me sit up and take notice that something don't smell right.

noztnac
12-12-2007, 10:25 PM
The SB Ad threads all seem to be intentionally attempting to draw peoples attention to something that isn't possible.

Why, because in every one of those threads it's repeated over and over again that the network won't sell SB Ad sir time for political ads period.

And yet the promoters just keep on pumping the idea as if they can't read those posts.

Intentional oblivion always makes me sit up and take notice that something don't smell right.

I have yet to see any evidence that they won't allow political ads.

austin356
12-12-2007, 10:32 PM
your panties in a wad?

Revolutn
12-12-2007, 10:33 PM
I have yet to see any evidence that they won't allow political ads.

OK.

Fair enough.

I don't have all night to do research for you, but here's a start:

In January 2004, CBS refused to sell ad time during the Super Bowl to MoveOn, which wanted to air an ad criticizing President Bush for running up budget deficits, and People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, which wanted to air an ad discouraging meat-eating. “The network simply does not accept any advocacy advertising of any kind,” a CBS vice-president said at the time.
Source:
http://www.inthesetimes.com/article/2804/pushing_back_against_ad_censorship/

http://xs50.xs.to/pics/05415/google-motherfucker.jpg
;)

ronpaulyourmom
12-12-2007, 10:38 PM
While I don't believe we'll be doing any advertising during the super bowl, we should at a minimum clarify that a 30-second superbowl spot costs between 2-3 million, not 10.

fortilite
12-12-2007, 10:38 PM
Who needs the Super Bowl when you have gun magazines and hightimes? Let's look at bang for buck.

AlexMerced
12-12-2007, 10:45 PM
ugh... the point o thread was to motivate people to donate more... everyone respones to a very obvious state ghemminger were stupid. I liked how it was all new people attacking a veteran member

mkrfctr
12-12-2007, 11:25 PM
ugh... the point o thread was to motivate people to donate more... everyone respones to a very obvious state ghemminger were stupid. I liked how it was all new people attacking a veteran member

I think it was the people's opinion that he was being a dick for wasting everyone's time for his own petty amusement.

A sentiment of which I share.

romeshomey
12-12-2007, 11:39 PM
Who needs commercial air time during the Super Bowl when you've got a freakin BLIMP!!!! Just fly the thing around the stadium a few times. It will get the attention of the camera's once or twice.