PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Kimmel: Cut off Kavanaugh's dick as a confirmation "compromise"

Anti Federalist
09-25-2018, 11:16 AM
Jimmy Kimmel goes below the belt, says Kavanaugh needs 'pesky penis' cut off in public

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/25/jimmy-kimmel-brett-kavanaugh-needs-pesky-penis-cut/

By Douglas Ernst - The Washington Times - Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Comedian Jimmy Kimmel told his ABC audience on Monday night that Judge Brett Kavanaugh should be confirmed for the U.S. Supreme Court — provided his “pesky penis” be cut off in public.

The man who once put mystery objects down his pants on “The Man Show” while asking women to guess what was inside says President Trump’s pick for the high court should have his penis removed.

Judge Kavanaugh has been accused by California professor Christine Blasey Ford of sexual misconduct at a party while the two were in high school, although he maintains that he never met her at a party and was a virgin at the time.

“I think there’s a compromise here. Hear me out on this,” Mr. Kimmel said. “So, Kavanaugh gets confirmed to the Supreme Court. OK. Well, in return we get to cut that pesky penis of his off in front of everyone.”

An awkward reaction by the audience prompted the host to respond: “No? That’s not good? I thought I had a solution there for a minute.”

Judge Kavanaugh defended himself during an interview with Fox News that aired Monday, saying he “never sexually assaulted anyone, in high school or otherwise.”

“I am not questioning and have not questioned that perhaps Dr. Ford at some point in her life was sexually assaulted by someone in some place,” the judge told Fox News. But what I know is I’ve never sexually assaulted anyone in high school or at any time in my life.”

Mark Judge, whom Ms. Blasey Ford claims was present during the alleged misconduct, recently released a statement saying he has no recollection of such an incident and “never saw Brett act in the manner Dr. Ford describes.”

“I know I’m telling the truth, I know my lifelong record, and I’m not going to let false accusations drive me out of this process,” Judge Kavanaugh told Fox while his wife Ashley sat by his side.

Ms. Blasey Ford, a California psychologist and college professor, is scheduled to testify Thursday before the Senate Judiciary Committee. The judge will testify shortly afterward.

phill4paul
09-25-2018, 11:22 AM
Comedian Jimmy Kimmel

That's pretty generous.

brushfire
09-25-2018, 11:55 AM
https://pics.me.me/im-jimmy-kimmel-and-this-is-the-man-show-now-31614918.png

jkr
09-25-2018, 12:09 PM
GEE, THIS SOUNDS SO FAMILLIAR...

juleswin
09-25-2018, 12:39 PM
Ban comedy.

PierzStyx
09-25-2018, 12:53 PM
Not any hypocrisy here. I'm sure we all understand the difference between a woman who willingly participates in sexually themed jokes or shows and a guy accused of violently holding a woman down and trying to rip off her clothes while covering her mouth so she couldn't scream. That you could be for the former and also oppose the latter, correct?

Not that it matter. Most of you are Progressive Republicans who would support Kavanaugh anyway, despite his role in supporting the PATRIOT Act and arguing the Fourth Amendment doesn't protect you against terrorism "investigations." As long as your party wins, that is all that matters. You certainly don't care about things such as actual freedom or limits on federal power.

https://pics.me.me/tenth-amendment-the-4th-amendment-does-not-say-violated-unless-36112615.png

phill4paul
09-25-2018, 01:06 PM
Not any hypocrisy here. I'm sure we all understand the difference between a woman who willingly participates in sexually themed jokes or shows and a guy accused of violently holding a woman down and trying to rip off her clothes while covering her mouth so she couldn't scream. That you could be for the former and also oppose the latter, correct?

Not that it matter. Most of you are Progressive Republicans who would support Kavanaugh anyway, despite his role in supporting the PATRIOT Act and arguing the Fourth Amendment doesn't protect you against terrorism "investigations." As long as your party wins, that is all that matters. You certainly don't care about things such as actual freedom or limits on federal power.

https://pics.me.me/tenth-amendment-the-4th-amendment-does-not-say-violated-unless-36112615.png

Best to just go ahead and have the vote. Either confirm or float a more liberty oriented candidate. Delays only take us closer to midterms and a possible flip in the Senate. I wouldn't particularly care for a progressive justice. Would you?

Anti Federalist
09-25-2018, 02:00 PM
You mistake my pointing out the violent and destructive tendencies of the Bolshevik left as unwavering support for Kavanaugh.

Explain to me, specifically, what makes you think that the Bolsheviks and Jacobin left would not do and say the exact same thing if this had been Ron Paul himself nominated to SCROTUS, or Andrew Napalitano or Rand or any other freedom minded nominee.

Anti Federalist
09-25-2018, 02:32 PM
As long as your party wins, that is all that matters. You certainly don't care about things such as actual freedom or limits on federal power.

Trump Has Quietly Accomplished More Than It Appears

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/what-trump-is-actually-accomplishing/535458/

There are the quiet, far-reaching changes. Getting back to Pruitt, the environment is one of the places where the Trump administration has had its largest impact. The most prominent move was Trump’s June 1 announcement that the U.S. will withdraw from the Paris climate accord. But the EPA is moving on other fronts as well. It’s working to dismantle Barack Obama’s Clean Power Plan, a signature policy aimed at reducing greenhouse-gas emissions. In June, following a February executive order from Trump, the EPA began the process of rescinding the 2015 Waters of the United States rule, which aimed at protecting smaller bodies of water and streams in the same way that larger ones had been. In December, in the closing weeks of his administration, Obama banned drilling in the Arctic and parts of the Atlantic Ocean; the Trump administration promptly set about undoing that ban. (How interested oil companies will be remains to be seen.)

The New York Times found in June that Pruitt’s EPA “has moved to undo, delay or otherwise block more than 30 environmental rules, a regulatory rollback larger in scope than any other over so short a time in the agency’s 47-year history.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/what-trump-is-actually-accomplishing/535458/

Trump keeps his pledge to shrink size of government

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/trump-keeps-his-pledge-to-shrink-size-of-government/

WASHINGTON — Nearly a year into his takeover of Washington, President Donald Trump has made a significant down payment on his campaign pledge to shrink the federal bureaucracy, a shift long sought by conservatives that could eventually bring the workforce down to levels not seen in decades.

The diminishing federal footprint comes after Trump promised in last year’s campaign to “cut so much your head will spin,” and it reverses a boost in hiring during the Obama era. The falloff has been driven by an exodus of civil servants, a diminished corps of political appointees and an effective hiring freeze.

Even though Congress did not pass a new budget in his first year, the drastic spending cuts Trump laid out in the spring — which would slash more than 30 percent of funding at some agencies — also have triggered a spending slowdown, according to officials at multiple departments.

The White House is warning agencies to brace for even deeper cuts in the 2019 budget it will announce early next year, part of an effort to lower the federal deficit to pay for the new tax law, according to officials briefed on the budgets for their agencies. One possible casualty: a raise that federal employees historically have received when the economy is humming.

Perfect?

Not by long shot.

A demonstrable improvement over the alternative offered in 2016?

Without a doubt.

William Tell
09-25-2018, 02:43 PM
Some days it's hard to remember that it's the radical right wing conspiracy that calls for violence.:rolleyes:

specsaregood
09-25-2018, 02:58 PM

And I'm sure we all understand the difference between a man being accused of violence 30 years later with no corroboration, evidence, or witnesses --by a woman with an obvious political agenda -- and a man that deserves to have it suggested that he have his dick cut off. Right?

angelatc
09-25-2018, 03:51 PM
I'm not a Kavanaugh fan. But no way do I want the left to win this battle. This is bullying, not substance.

If Kavanaugh folded and Trump appointed someone else, we might get another Souter or Kennedy. I don't know enough about the various short-listers to have a favorite, but when Gorsuch was in the running, I remember thinking he was the best pick. Something was philisophically wrong with them all, but he seemed the least contaminated.

angelatc
09-25-2018, 03:56 PM
https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/1044631783223029760

angelatc
09-25-2018, 03:57 PM
https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/1044631783223029760

Anti Globalist
09-25-2018, 04:20 PM
Nobody should take Kimmel seriously.

Anti Federalist
09-25-2018, 08:19 PM
Nobody should take Kimmel seriously.

Well, I don't, I don't watch him, never have.

But isn't there a point where people that reach millions every night have to be taken seriously based on what they say?

Especially when they are calling out for violence and mutilation?

brushfire
09-25-2018, 08:29 PM
I despise both subjects... Both are instruments of the swamp.

Swordsmyth
09-25-2018, 09:31 PM
Best to just go ahead and have the vote. Either confirm or float a more liberty oriented candidate. Delays only take us closer to midterms and a possible flip in the Senate. I wouldn't particularly care for a progressive justice. Would you?

He would.

Swordsmyth
09-25-2018, 09:34 PM
Some day they will suggest castration at birth for all males, after all why take chances when we have cloning.

Schifference
09-26-2018, 01:33 AM

The problem is he would be denied the SCOTUS for all the wrong reasons. Sorry state of affairs when every person has to deal with lame accusations. Who would even want to accept a nomination if it means going to war with very aggressive lunatics? What kind of crap do you think the good Doctor Ron Paul would be accused of if he were facing a nomination? Very partisan. Put the favorite lady the Dems want and muddy her character or accuse her of sexual assault when she was young and watch the left scream foul play.

Schifference
09-26-2018, 01:41 AM
I have not watched the clip but I am curios if this type of comedy is in alliance with Youtube, Google, Twitter, Facebook..... guidelines? Should this person be banned and have his paypal privileges revoked? Funny thing about comedy it usually offends somebody. Why should comedy exist in a PC society? It would not be wise for a white person to tell a bunch of nig_ger jokes in a black ghetto. I remember reading about a guy that applied to the same college once as a black again not and he got accepted because when black. Imagine a we take a black comedian's routine word and gesture for word and gesture and have a white person deliver it to a black audience. Will the white person be chastised, fired, and have their career ruined and be banned from abc to xyz?

shakey1
09-26-2018, 06:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAhYvjgASFg

William Tell
09-26-2018, 08:11 AM
This guy's still going, but Alex Jones is banned from all platforms, and he didn't even say we should chop people's body parts off.