PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Anti-Trump Twitter Troll Admits to Being Paid Agitprop

AuH20
09-25-2018, 07:22 AM
Not a surprise here. This isn't even about being pro-Trump or anti-Trump, but lays out how phony our world is. Twitter is even worse for promoting the tweets of this hack. There is plenty of stuff to attack Trump on, based on the real world, but Krassenstein is an empty vessel who simply transcribes a script.

AuH20
09-25-2018, 07:26 AM
So entertaining....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dn8UdgVU8AASops.jpg

AuH20
09-25-2018, 07:28 AM
Joe Biden's numerous inappropriate photos with children and wives? Nothing to see here.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dn8VO9AXkAAwSlH.jpg

Valli6
09-25-2018, 09:20 AM
"They want us to help sow the division and to take over Trump's Twitter feed."

I usually check Rand Paul's and Tom Massie's twitter a couple times a day for news, and have long had the feeling that someone is paying stooges to post stupid responses to every tweet. No matter what the subject of any new tweet, there are always numerous clowns who immediately respond with similar derogatory comments. Of course, I'd expect the same happens to Trump.

It's as if they receive alerts each time a tweet goes up, and then they rush off to post a negative response taken from their list of canned responses which they may alter slightly - thinking it is enough to hide the sameness of all their thoroughly uncreative one-liners. Their responses always revolve around a very limited number of stupid shit subjects; you're a russian asset, putin's puppet, your a traitor, you're a liar, your neighbor blah, blah, blah, why don't you do something about Trump already, hair comments are less frequent these days... Never anything original or showing an interest in actual policy. So phony and so boring!

dannno
09-25-2018, 09:52 AM
"They want us to help sow the division and to take over Trump's Twitter feed."

I usually check Rand Paul's and Tom Massie's twitter a couple times a day for news, and have long had the feeling that someone is paying stooges to post stupid responses to every tweet. No matter what the subject of any new tweet, there are always numerous clowns who immediately respond with similar derogatory comments. Of course, I'd expect the same happens to Trump.

It's as if they receive alerts each time a tweet goes up, and then they rush off to post a negative response taken from their list of canned responses which they may alter slightly - thinking it is enough to hide the sameness of all their thoroughly uncreative one-liners. Their responses always revolve around a very limited number of stupid shit subjects; you're a russian asset, putin's puppet, your a traitor, you're a liar, your neighbor blah, blah, blah, why don't you do something about Trump already, hair comments are less frequent these days... Never anything original or showing an interest in actual policy. So phony and so boring!

Sounds legit.

Swordsmyth
09-25-2018, 08:50 PM
Sounds legit.

You must spread some reputation around...

Swordsmyth
09-25-2018, 08:51 PM
Our resident trolls are welcome to use this thread to cleanse their souls through confession.