PDA

View Full Version : Every Ron Paul Supporter Should Be Signed Up for This!

curtisag
12-12-2007, 09:53 PM
This is a really amazing opportunity for everybody to really make a difference. I just signed up to become a Ron Paul followup caller and a cold caller for Iowa at www.Rpfusa.net. There's an interactive web based login that allows you to call people, introduce them to Ron Paul, mark them for followup calls, and convince them to support Ron. This is by far our best opportunity to help Ron if you don't live in an early primary state. My local Houston meetup officer activated my account, and I hope you all inquire about this amazing program that's just starting to call people in the early states. Holding signs is great and all, but real one on one campaigning is where our real power lies.

They're starting out in Iowa and expanding to other states. I'm going to a meetup group concerning this new program tomorrow night, so I'll report further details tomorrow. Imagine if we had a few thousand people logged into this site daily, calling people for a couple hours a day, we could potentially contact millions of people about Ron. THIS IS HUGE! Sign up today!

Mental Dribble
12-12-2007, 10:53 PM
Bump