PDA

View Full Version : Paypal Terminates Infowars from Their Service

AuH20
09-21-2018, 10:02 AM
The progressive left is a black mark on humanity. You notice how the right doesn't act in such a fashion?

https://www.infowars.com/bombshell-paypal-bans-infowars-after-lobbying-by-soros-funded-group/

Payment processor PayPal has banned Infowars in what represents nothing less than a political ploy designed to financially sabotage an influential media outlet just weeks before the mid-term elections.

Company representatives called Infowars yesterday to confirm that PayPal was terminating its agreement after “a comprehensive review of the Infowars site.”

The company claimed that Infowars violated PayPal’s “acceptable use policy” because it “promoted hate and discriminatory intolerance against certain communities and religions.”

No specific examples whatsoever were officially provided to back up this claim, which relies on a nebulous definition of “hate” which is so vague that virtually anything could qualify.

Off record, Infowars was told that criticism of Islam and opposition to transgenderism being taught to children in schools were two of the examples of “hate”.

The ban was instituted despite InfowarsStore.com containing no political content whatsoever, emphasizing how the decision was a broader attack on the Infowars platform.

PayPal representatives said they were giving Infowars 10 days to switch payment processors, after which all services would be terminated.

The ban was handed down just weeks after George Soros-funded group Right Wing Watch published an article demanding that PayPal terminate its agreement with Infowars for “egregious violations of the platform’s own terms of service.”

jkr
09-21-2018, 10:11 AM
REALY?

ALTERNATIVES?

donnay
09-21-2018, 10:18 AM
I knew this was coming. All Americans should be concerned about a service company arbitrarily cutting off service to a another company because of their views.

All the people who say Soros' doesn't have this kind of power, I just shake my head. Criminal bullying and racketeering--Al Capone is starting to look like a choir boy.

The globalists are using Muslims as a protective group until they don't need them anymore.

angelatc
09-21-2018, 10:49 AM
THe right to deny service to anyone for any reason is something we believe in, right?

Krugminator2
09-21-2018, 10:56 AM
THe right to deny service to anyone for any reason is something we believe in, right?

Yes. And the right to criticize them and the right point out their hypocrisy in bankrupting bakers who don't want to bake penis cakes is also something we believe in.

timosman
09-21-2018, 10:56 AM

Sarcasm? #bakethecake :D

timosman
09-21-2018, 10:58 AM
Yes. And the right to criticize them and the right point out their hypocrisy in bankrupting bakers who don't want to bake penis cakes is also something we believe in.

How easy it is to use one's values against them. :cool:

specsaregood
09-21-2018, 11:07 AM

It is and it creates an opportunity for somebody else to earn those transaction fees. I sent a note to one of our business partners of the opportunity now open.

AuH20
09-21-2018, 11:09 AM

Yes. But we don't go around blacklisting the opposition. Paypal didn't organically deny service because they suddenly discovered morals. This was a political hit that dragged in Paypal.

AuH20
09-21-2018, 11:14 AM
What would be the fallout if Paypal terminated their contract with Black Lives Matter? What would be hearing?

James_Madison_Lives
09-21-2018, 11:32 AM
Alex Jones does engage in Muslim bashing. He is controlled disinfo.

Danke
09-21-2018, 11:37 AM
Alex Jones does engage in Muslim bashing. He is controlled disinfo.

Exactly, that's why he is being blacklisted...:rolleyes:

timosman
09-21-2018, 11:38 AM
Exactly, that's why he is being blacklisted...:rolleyes:

RPF delivers. :cool:

angelatc
09-21-2018, 12:27 PM
Yes. But we don't go around blacklisting the opposition. Paypal didn't organically deny service because they suddenly discovered morals. This was a political hit that dragged in Paypal.

Until "we" start playing that game as well, we're going to continue to lose.

Anti Federalist
09-21-2018, 12:34 PM
Until "we" start playing that game as well, we're going to continue to lose.

Bingo.

The time has long past to get twice as nasty and ugly and violently confrontational as the Bolsheviks.

This is fargin war.

bunklocoempire
09-21-2018, 01:18 PM
Permission to buy and sell denied, in an atmosphere of false-pride, fear, and outrage. (elite manipulation, weak men)

Sanctions are very popular.

Any fear you can use, I can use better
I can use any fear better than you..

No you can't
Yes I can
No you can't
Yes I can
No you can't
Yes I can!
Yes I CAAANN!

https://openbazaar.org/

A FREE ONLINE MARKETPLACE. NO PLATFORM FEES. NO RESTRICTIONS. EARN CRYPTOCURRENCY
Buy and Sell Freely - Create a store. Sell whatever you’d like. Reach a new audience. Get paid in cryptocurrency.

r3volution 3.0
09-21-2018, 01:41 PM
https://ultraimg.com/images/7a419_haha-nelson.jpg

Swordsmyth
09-21-2018, 06:55 PM
The preconditioning for the mark of the beast continues.

Swordsmyth
09-21-2018, 06:56 PM

^^^Jar Jar^^^ will no doubt say the same thing when the mark of the beast is rolled out.

Anti Federalist
09-21-2018, 06:58 PM
The preconditioning for the mark of the beast continues.

Oh yeah...any day now...

(no, not sarcasm)

eleganz
09-21-2018, 07:02 PM
Isn't this a good thing? These companies should be showing their true colors and the market will decide if that service is for them and their values.

There are plenty of money payment providers that will take Alex's processing fees.

Silicon Valley is like Hollywood liberal poison now, they've been infected completely.

Swordsmyth
09-21-2018, 07:08 PM
Isn't this a good thing? These companies should be showing their true colors and the market will decide if that service is for them and their values.

There are plenty of money payment providers that will take Alex's processing fees.

Silicon Valley is like Hollywood liberal poison now, they've been infected completely.
It isn't a good thing unless people react adversely to it.

Danke
09-21-2018, 07:54 PM
Liberals are laughing now, just wait until it is their turn.

Danke
09-21-2018, 07:56 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/9ou2s7I0EqKWc/giphy.gif

Swordsmyth
09-21-2018, 07:59 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/9ou2s7I0EqKWc/giphy.gif

You must spread some reputation around...

asurfaholic
09-21-2018, 08:59 PM
Bake my damn cake

TheCount
09-21-2018, 11:06 PM
Womp womp

Swordsmyth
09-21-2018, 11:17 PM
Womp womp

Another cheerleader for the beast heard from.

UWDude
09-21-2018, 11:30 PM
Liberals are laughing now, just wait until it is their turn.

Future censorship is the least of their concerns. It's a major one, but, Hey, Alex Jones said we have a bunch of FEMA camps.
They may not be as comfortable as the entire American bureaucratic and aristocratic classes are used to, but they'll live.
I mean, the ones who escape mob or ISIS rule. A lot will try to flee to Islands, but ISIS is worldwide now, and as always, for sale.

Extradition treaties? Who cares.

amartin315
09-22-2018, 06:07 AM

Yeah, but I am not for a system where only the left gets to deny services to people they don't like, and everyone else has to serve everyone else.

I would sooner have a system where everybody had to serve everybody than the system mentioned above.

Of course I would as you say definitely prefer a system where nobody had to serve anybody

TheCount
09-22-2018, 09:08 AM
Another cheerleader for the beast heard from.

After you nationalize all communications under the control of the post office, which department will you put in charge of your new nationalized financial system?

Jamesiv1
09-22-2018, 09:33 AM
In the Spring of 2015 I predicted this would happen.

juleswin
09-22-2018, 10:56 AM
After you nationalize all communications under the control of the post office, which department will you put in charge of your new nationalized financial system?

Nationalize? How about just fining and suspending institutions who violate the law?

juleswin
09-22-2018, 11:57 AM
Infowars.com terms of service next time anyone wanna feel sorry for infowars. They would ban you from their site if you posted half of the things Alex Jones says about other people on the air.

You will not post anything libelous, defamatory, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise illegal.
You will not make threats to other users or people not associated with the site.

https://www.infowars.com/terms-of-service/

Brian4Liberty
09-22-2018, 12:00 PM
Private company, whose business model has nothing to do with speech, engaging in political discrimination.

Other refusals to do business have had to do with demands for custom service, or disruption of public forums, either virtual or physical. For instance posting on Twitter, causing a scene in a restaurant or on business property, or demanding a custom cake or catering an event.

So they are refusing to do business based on something that has nothing to do with the business model itself. This pushs the issue to an extreme corner case. Simply refusing because they don’t like something about someone. Interesting.

Swordsmyth
09-22-2018, 12:24 PM
Nobody is advocating any of that but I understand why you would be confused since that is the way your mind works.

Swordsmyth
09-22-2018, 12:26 PM
Private company, whose business model has nothing to do with speech, engaging in political discrimination.

Other refusals to do business have had to do with demands for custom service, or disruption of public forums, either virtual or physical. For instance posting on Twitter, causing a scene in a restaurant or on business property, or demanding a custom cake or catering an event.

So they are refusing to do business based on something that has nothing to do with the business model itself. This pushs the issue to an extreme corner case. Simply refusing because they don’t like something about someone. Interesting.
And once they have created the precedent in the public's mind they will demand that government force all businesses to do the same.

TheCount
09-22-2018, 01:10 PM
Nationalize? How about just fining and suspending institutions who violate the law?

Sure. What law?