PDA

View Full Version : Chaffetz: Deep State is REAL and far worse than you could imagine

AuH20
09-18-2018, 11:22 AM
Lock and load. We're not voting our way out of this.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/09/18/jason-chaffetz-deep-state-is-real-ive-seen-it-up-close-and-its-far-worse-than-can-imagine.html

Spying is just one trick up the sleeves of politicized bureaucrats. Powerful senior staffers with authority to classify, resist disclosure, and subvert oversight have perfected other strategies to avoid transparency and accountability.

The Deep State manipulates congressional investigations by pretending to cooperate with document subpoenas. Those who are part of the Deep State bury congressional committees in piles of paper ostensibly responsive to the investigation, and then brag to the media about the number of pages they have turned over.

In reality, many of those pages will either be fully redacted, duplicates of other pages, or irrelevant to the investigation.

The media then dutifully report that the agency has turned over thousands of pages – yet the public gets no answers. Meanwhile, the documents that would actually tell the American people the truth never see the light of day.

In one May 2014 hearing, a TSA sensitive security information director testified that upon being hired, attorneys and FOIA processors trained him to hide information.

The director testified that he was told: “If you come across embarrassing information or whatever, (the chief counsel) will just hide it and come up with an exemption; because if you cover it with a FOIA exemption it’s so hard for the other person to challenge it, and it will be costly and difficult for them to challenge it, and they’re probably never going to see it anyway, so you just get away with it. That’s the way it’s done.”

devil21
09-18-2018, 11:37 AM
A bunch of Faux News bs for the sheep that still don't understand that the Deep State isn't partisan and controls BOTH PARTIES, EVERY HIGH LEVEL OFFICE, EVERY "PERSONALITY" WITH REACH AND EVERY MAJOR CORPORATION.

No, there is no voting our way out of this.

juleswin
09-18-2018, 11:43 AM
Lock and load. We're not voting our way out of this.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/09/18/jason-chaffetz-deep-state-is-real-ive-seen-it-up-close-and-its-far-worse-than-can-imagine.html

I took out my trash today and the deep state of the decay of it made me tear up. Bloody deep state :(

AuH20
09-18-2018, 11:46 AM
A bunch of Faux News bs for the sheep that still don't understand that the Deep State isn't partisan and controls BOTH PARTIES, EVERY HIGH LEVEL OFFICE, EVERY "PERSONALITY" WITH REACH AND EVERY MAJOR CORPORATION.

Of course, the deep state is GOP as well. But there are elements with the GOP like Rand and others, who are thwarted at every turn, when they dig into the paper trail.

timosman
09-18-2018, 11:46 AM
I took out my trash today and the deep state of the decay of it made me tear up. Bloody deep state :(

It's your fault for falling behind schedule. Deep state, like gunk, should be removed regularly.

brushfire
09-18-2018, 01:43 PM
https://www.parsonspersonaltraining.com/uploads/1/3/5/2/13523456/8801888_orig.png

Anti Globalist
09-18-2018, 05:35 PM
Voting ourselves out of it was never going to happen anyway.

AuH20
09-18-2018, 05:53 PM
https://kellidgordonlibertyblog.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/founding-fathers-would-be-shooting-by-now.jpg

Marenco
09-18-2018, 07:19 PM

Are you not entertained? :D

dude58677
09-18-2018, 07:22 PM
This answers why the JFK Assassination still isn’t giving us clear information from the release of documents.

Swordsmyth
09-18-2018, 09:04 PM
If Q isn't real there will be civil war in my lifetime.

devil21
09-18-2018, 09:19 PM
Are you not entertained? :D

I'd be entertained if I didn't know how deadly serious the end game is.

But truth be told, I'm not so much worried about the 'Deep State' as I am about the people I'm surrounded by daily. Seems my daily existence is fucked up 99.99% of the time by the other guy but the 'Deep State' hasn't done much to me. The 'Deep State' didn't roll a stop sign last month and hit my car, then take a month to settle the insurance claim. The Deep State didn't neglect to cut down a dead tree that fell during Florence and killed the power for 2 days. Maybe I can blame the fluoride stupor of most people on the Deep State but that's about it.