PDA

View Full Version : New Hawkeyenick Blog, check it out (I talk about the secret strategy)

hawkeyenick
12-12-2007, 09:00 PM
We are at over 70 views per day, keep em coming!

rich34
12-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Nick get all the college age kids out you can! You guys could be the great equalizer to the social conservatives and if each and everyone of you guys takes as many people to the caucus's as possible we might just surprise a few folks. A top two finish in Iowa would set us up nicely for a win in NH. Keep up the hard work man we're all counting on you guys! Very much appreciated.

Dave Pedersen
12-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Why do I feel like I'm being teased? Used and ab-used E-VEN? Reminds me of looking for Elvis and never being satisfied.

Hook
12-12-2007, 09:30 PM
Talk about it, but not say a thing about it. Amazing, almost like a politician.

saahmed
12-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Bump. Well-written and informative blog.

Edit: well except for keeping us all wildly speculating.

hawkeyenick
12-12-2007, 09:32 PM
Talk about it, but not say a thing about it. Amazing, almost like a politician.

Got to reel em in before you give out such things!

Don't worry, I'll let the cat out of the bag once it's time. I'm not going to just let it out there when it will hurt the campaign though.

I'll let you guys know the moment it kicks into gear.

fletcher
12-12-2007, 09:34 PM
I learned just as much about the secret strategy from the title of this thread as I did from your blog. Nothing. Why even mention it if you aren't going to say anything about it?

saahmed
12-12-2007, 09:43 PM
I learned just as much about the secret strategy from the title of this thread as I did from your blog. Nothing. Why even mention it if you aren't going to say anything about it?

It's marketing. He pulled you to his site right? Just be patient.

hawkeyenick
12-12-2007, 09:46 PM
It's marketing. He pulled you to his site right? Just be patient.

I told you guys, I'll let you know about it when it's safe to do so.

Lose lips sink ships.

Until then, you'll be hearing things you didn't know about the Iowa Caucus and voting season here. I guarantee you'll learn some things, things that will be useful in the future should you decide to get into politics seriously.