PDA

View Full Version : Read my petition? Sign and share.

amartin315
09-16-2018, 09:22 AM
Hi Guys,

Can you check out my petition, give your thoughts, sign, and share it?

Starting here.

https://www.change.org/p/change-org-ask-change-org-to-help-protect-the-right-of-petitioners-to-practice-law?recruiter=55138769&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

I just need 5 total signatures to make the petition public.

https://scholarship.law.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4593&context=penn_law_review

Schifference
09-16-2018, 10:53 AM
Sure I signed it. Good for everyone! Thanks.

Swordsmyth
09-16-2018, 01:26 PM
Signed.

amartin315
09-16-2018, 04:03 PM
Just need 2 more signatures

Swordsmyth
09-16-2018, 06:39 PM
Just need 2 more signatures

Do you want to ask the mods to move this thread to grassroots activism?

amartin315
09-17-2018, 06:15 AM
Do you want to ask the mods to move this thread to grassroots activism?

Hey yeah that's probably a good idea

amartin315
09-20-2018, 09:17 AM
C'mon guys. 227 thread views and two signatures?

To me, deregulating the practice of law so lay people can provide services is huge. Think about the thought control the government imposes on lawyers by forcing them through what are essentially government schools before they can practice, and loading them up with banking debt. Lawyers and Judges control at least 1/3 of government through the precedent they set.

To me, the right to petition the court is a right more fundamental than most any other right you can name.

I just need two more signatures for now.

amartin315
09-20-2018, 10:10 AM
C'mon guys. 227 thread views and two signatures?

To me, deregulating the practice of law so lay people can provide services is huge. Think about the thought control the government imposes on lawyers by forcing them through what are essentially government schools before they can practice, and loading them up with banking debt. Lawyers and Judges control at least 1/3 of government through the precedent they set.

To me, the right to petition the court is a right more fundamental than most any other right you can name.

I just need two more signatures for now.

Awesome, I got 5. Now the petition will be publicly visible on the site. Any more signatures definitely appreciated