PDA

View Full Version : Taco Bell Employee Kicks Customer Out For Ordering In English

DamianTV
09-15-2018, 04:00 PM
Theres a video, but its blocked in my Ad Blocking stuff, so I couldnt embed it. Feel free to post it if it comes up for you.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-14/no-more-papi-taco-bell-employee-kicks-customer-out-ordering-english

A couple attempting to order food at a Taco Bell in the Miami suburb of Hialeah, FL were refused service and kicked out by an employee for ordering in English on Wednesday night at approximately 10:30 p.m., reports the Miami Herald.

In the video, which was posted Thursday night, Montgomery asked the annoyed woman, “Do you have a manager here?”

“She is in her house sleeping,” the employee replied in Spanish in a dismissive tone. There was no one else to take the order, the employee claimed.

“Honey, I have a car behind you,” the employee says in Spanish and closes the window.

“Can you move please? I have an order behind you. There is no one who speaks English,” the woman tells Montgomery in the video and threatens to call the police.

“This is Hialeah, I’m sorry,” she said in Spanish.

Two other Taco Bell workers approached the drive thru window when they heard the altercation, but apparently they did not try to help the client.

“No more, papi,” the clerk said in Spanish to a man who was in the car with Montgomery and was trying to argue that they were in the United States.

Finally, they had to leave without making an order. -Miami Herald

“This incident happened Wednesday night around 10:30 p.m. I contacted the manager and after explaining to her what happened all she did was apologize and say thank you and the call was disconnected,” Montgomery told el Nuevo Herald.

Full article and video at link.

---

Welcome to America. Wait, youre white and dont speak spanish? Nevermind, youre NOT Welcome to live in America, even if you were born here.

(NOTE: Its not about Skin Color or Heritage, its about Behavior)

AZJoe
09-15-2018, 04:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5q6wc2EDpM

timosman
09-15-2018, 04:10 PM
Hialeah town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLAlCuv_srY

timosman
09-15-2018, 04:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPMDxT-C3ac

timosman
09-15-2018, 04:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twbmDI3ucU4

oyarde
09-15-2018, 04:24 PM
You really cannot conduct business in miami in english so no surprise

timosman
09-15-2018, 04:26 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/09/15/taco-bell-employee-fired-for-refusing-to-serve-english-speaking-customer.html

RJB
09-15-2018, 04:27 PM
It looks like it was a black English speaker who was denied service for not speaking Spanish. This could get interesting.

juleswin
09-15-2018, 04:33 PM
These people are rogue employees goofing off at work. There are videos of employees wipping their arses with burger buns at work. Nobody really thinks that is America when they see that. Its just goofing off and having more cameras to show it to the world.

RJB
09-15-2018, 04:35 PM
BTW, having worked as a chef in my college years, I can tell you that you don't want to force someone who hates you to make your food, drinks, wedding cakes, etc. You could get something not usually in the ingredients added.

timosman
09-15-2018, 04:47 PM
These people are rogue employees goofing off at work. There are videos of employees wipping their arses with burger buns at work. Nobody really thinks that is America when they see that. Its just goofing off and having more cameras to show it to the world.

Ohhh, thank you for your explanation. I am so assured now nobody will be fucking with my food. :cool:

timosman
09-15-2018, 04:49 PM
BTW, having worked as a chef in my college years, I can tell you that you don't want to force someone who hates you to make your food, drinks, wedding cakes, etc. You could get something not usually in the ingredients added.

Humans are not vengeful at all. :D

Danke
09-15-2018, 04:51 PM
go inside and point at the menu items, I have to do that a lot overseas.

timosman
09-15-2018, 04:58 PM

Not when you are trying to get your 15 minutes of fame. :D

jmdrake
09-15-2018, 05:06 PM
It looks like it was a black English speaker who was denied service for not speaking Spanish. This could get interesting.

I noticed that.

jmdrake
09-15-2018, 05:06 PM

Some Taco Bell's have their drive through open long after the lobby is closed.

Anti Federalist
09-15-2018, 05:10 PM
That's what she gets for eating that slop.

Blegh.

Carne de perro.

Schifference
09-15-2018, 05:19 PM
Learn Spanish.

Make Spanish official language.

Danke
09-15-2018, 05:34 PM
Some Taco Bell's have their drive through open long after the lobby is closed.

One (1) in Spanish is uno (OO-noh).
Two (2) in Spanish is dos (doss).
Three (3) in Spanish is tres (tress).
Four (4) in Spanish is cuatro (KWA-tro).
Five (5) in Spanish is cinco (SEEN-ko).

Six (6) in Spanish is seis (SAISS).
Seven (7) in Spanish is siete (SYE-te).
Eight (8) in Spanish is ocho (O-cho).
Nine (9) in Spanish is nueve (NWAI-be).
Ten (10) in Spanish is diez (DYESS)

Get your smart phone out if you don't know Spanish numbers

spudea
09-15-2018, 05:37 PM
mmm taco bell sounds good for dinner tonight

Danke
09-15-2018, 05:39 PM
I used to love Taco Cabana when I lived in Texas, don't know why they have not branched out that place to more states.

TheTexan
09-15-2018, 05:48 PM
Thanks for posting. I've reported this store location to ICE.

dannno
09-15-2018, 07:04 PM
She should have yelled "Yo quiero Taco Bell!!"

Anti Globalist
09-15-2018, 07:07 PM
That employee must have not gotten the message that English is America's official language.

euphemia
09-15-2018, 07:09 PM
I haven’t eaten Taco Bell in ten years. The whole shift of people in that video needs to be fired.

dannno
09-15-2018, 07:16 PM
That employee must have not gotten the message that English is America's official language.

That's not true.. it certainly is the dominate language.

euphemia
09-15-2018, 07:27 PM
That's not true.. it certainly is the dominate language.

It should be the official language. Do you have any idea how expensive it is to print official documents in hundreds of different languages?

donnay
09-15-2018, 07:32 PM
Should have just yelled: "I want a drink with lots of ICE." :D

TheTexan
09-15-2018, 08:00 PM
That employee must have not gotten the message that EnglishAmerican is America's official language.

Fixed.

Mach
09-15-2018, 08:42 PM
19:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn1fxChSbYk

Swordsmyth
09-15-2018, 09:28 PM
This is what happens when you allow too many foreigners from a distinctly different culture in too fast and then cater to their native tongue for official functions.

timosman
09-15-2018, 09:29 PM
This is what happens when you allow too many foreigners from a distinctly different culture in too fast and then cater to their native tongue for official functions.

It is actually your fault for not assimilating them quickly enough. We need you to work a little bit faster, comrade. :D

Swordsmyth
09-15-2018, 09:32 PM
It is actually your fault for not assimilating them quickly enough. We need you to work a little bit faster, comrade. :D

You have failed your indoctrination, the correct party line is that it is the Americans' fault for not assimilating into all of the immigrants cultures.

Please report for reeducation.

timosman
09-15-2018, 09:35 PM
You have failed your indoctrination, the correct party line is that it is the Americans' fault for not assimilating into all of the immigrants cultures.

Please report for reeducation.

Wouldn't it be more effective to send me to a chopping block directly? I wouldn't want to unnecessarily use resources others might use more efficiently. :D

Ender
09-15-2018, 09:48 PM
Should have just yelled: "I want a drink with lots of ICE." :D

I woulda yelled:

"Su es muy LOCA!!!"

I'm sure I'd get a response. ;)

Swordsmyth
09-15-2018, 09:50 PM
Wouldn't it be more effective to send me to a chopping block directly? I wouldn't want to unnecessarily use resources others might use more efficiently. :D
Your kind must learn that imperfection will not be granted a mercifully quick death, you will be put through reeducation until you conform totally.

timosman
09-15-2018, 09:53 PM
Your kind must learn that imperfection will not be granted a mercifully quick death, you will be put through reeducation until you conform totally.

I think you might be missing an opportunity to get familiar with the concept of mercy. :D

Swordsmyth
09-15-2018, 09:56 PM
I think you might be missing an opportunity to get familiar with the concept of mercy. :D

Mercy has been declared crimethink.

timosman
09-15-2018, 09:57 PM
Mercy has been declared crimethink.

Empathy is still doing well. :cool:

Swordsmyth
09-15-2018, 10:01 PM
Empathy is still doing well. :cool:
That depends on who you empathize with.

timosman
09-15-2018, 10:17 PM
That depends on who you empathize with.

I normally try not to empathize with anybody right of Ocasio-Cortez. :cool:

kpitcher
09-16-2018, 12:14 AM
I can't totally fault a company not doing business in English, as long as they didn't discriminate on the few legal reasons you can't discriminate.

However as it's a national chain store that changes things. I would have parked my car right there and looked up taco bell corporate hotline and got ahold of them. I bet that would have changed things quickly. At least have gotten a lot of gift certificates!

eleganz
09-16-2018, 12:45 AM

The SJWs won't know what to do with themselves. Side with the blacks or side with the browns. In this case, I am certain SJWs will side with the browns because they hate America. One of the soyboyz will invoke white privilege for demanding service in english. Its so predictable its sad.

Don't know what was the point of her getting so mad though and berating her, the employee clearly doesn't speak english, she was hired to do the job, its her manager's fault for hiring a non-english speaker. Not worth getting mad over, just take your money elsewhere.

nikcers
09-16-2018, 02:20 AM
One (1) in Spanish is uno (OO-noh).
Two (2) in Spanish is dos (doss).
Three (3) in Spanish is tres (tress).
Four (4) in Spanish is cuatro (KWA-tro).
Five (5) in Spanish is cinco (SEEN-ko).

Six (6) in Spanish is seis (SAISS).
Seven (7) in Spanish is siete (SYE-te).
Eight (8) in Spanish is ocho (O-cho).
Nine (9) in Spanish is nueve (NWAI-be).
Ten (10) in Spanish is diez (DYESS)
Get your smart phone out if you don't know Spanish numbers

I don't even know how you can order Mexican food without speaking Spanish unless you use the smart phone app.