PDA

View Full Version : Change in MSM coverage

Think12345
12-12-2007, 08:25 PM
Is it me, or "long-shot" and "underdog" are gradually disappearing from RP coverage by MSM? Are they starting to get it?

Geronimo
12-12-2007, 08:27 PM
I think it's just you.

RPsupporterAtHeart
12-12-2007, 08:29 PM
Is it me, or "long-shot" and "underdog" are gradually disappearing from RP coverage by MSM? Are they starting to get it?

I think they are going to start moving into the "then they attack you" phase of the process.

When they were ignoring in the beginning, they really did not believe he had any legs. Then they ridiculed him. Now they are starting to ignore him on purpose and that is an attack. The only thing that is needed fullfill the propechy is a win in the first primaries.

A lot of campaigns fall apart at the base when people start jumping ship or questioning the message. RP's base is so strong and so solid they were not able to break it. Once the public masses realize this, he WILL WIN!

curtisag
12-12-2007, 08:29 PM
No. But they are adding in "controversial" and "fring" a bit more now on top of all those.

JeffersonThomas
12-12-2007, 08:32 PM
If it has changed it's only been replaced with "Will you run for a 3rd party?" x 1000 and "so does that mean there is any percentage of chance at all?"

I wish he would ask them why they only ask him that!

JosephTheLibertarian
12-12-2007, 08:35 PM
I think they're just flat out ignoring him

Bestboss
12-12-2007, 09:00 PM
I am seeing the recognition out there, even if it is not always pretty. Not everyone will agree with our choice. Some like the "momma may I" and "what's in it for me that's free" mentality.
Remember that the MSM is largely supported by advertisers, in turn supported by the public. Sooner or later, they will have to "comply", or lose that base. They are in it for the money, just like we are in it for the votes.

deedles
12-12-2007, 09:05 PM
The MSM treat him shamefully overall. Downright rude. I've never seen anything like it. "You can't win, when are you gonna throw in the towel, who are you gonna support when you don't get the nomination?" They don't say these things to anyone in my memory. Rude and disrespectful to boot. I mean, come on, the man is 72 years old and has led an exemplary life.. isn't that alone worth some respect from these MSM clowns?

MsDoodahs
12-12-2007, 09:12 PM
The MSM treat him shamefully overall. Downright rude. I've never seen anything like it. "You can't win, when are you gonna throw in the towel, who are you gonna support when you don't get the nomination?" They don't say these things to anyone in my memory. Rude and disrespectful to boot. I mean, come on, the man is 72 years old and has led an exemplary life.. isn't that alone worth some respect from these MSM clowns?

Agreed!

And all these young people are witnessing it first hand...and they're not going to forgive or forget what the old media is doing.

I'm glad that the old media is dying.

:)