PDA

View Full Version : Air Force is looking into Elon Musk’s pot smoking

Origanalist
09-08-2018, 08:56 AM
https://image.cnbcfm.com/api/v1/image/105439429-1536353186931screen-shot-2018-09-07-at-4.45.51-pm.jpg?v=1536353260&w=1400

The U.S. Air Force has begun looking into Elon Musk apparently smoking weed on a podcast, a source at the military branch told CNBC on Friday.

Musk’s SpaceX provides services for the Air Force, with multiple high-value contracts. Marijuana use is prohibited for someone with a government security clearance, Fox Business reported, and is the central issue in the Air Force’s inquiry.

An Air Force spokesperson, in a statement to CNBC, said: “We will need time to determine the facts and the appropriate process to handle the situation.”

SpaceX did not immediately respond to CNBC’s requests for comment.

Late Thursday, Musk smoked marijuana and sipped whiskey during an appearance on Joe Rogan’s podcast — fueling concerns about his recreational drug use. He discussed a wide range of topics including his tweeting behavior, his Boring Co.’s flamethrowers, and “neuralink” devices that could connect brains to computers.

The weed could be the smoking gun showing Musk violated his company’s policy. One could argue Musk was representing Tesla as its CEO during the interview. By imbibing alcohol and marijuana, he was “under the influence” while at work.

more https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/07/air-force-is-looking-into-elon-musks-pot-smoking-source.html?__source=sharebar|facebook&par=sharebar

Origanalist
09-08-2018, 08:57 AM
Lay down with dogs, wake up with fleas.

specsaregood
09-08-2018, 09:00 AM
Lay down with dogs, wake up with fleas.

yup, that leech has been on the govt mother leech for years.

Grandmastersexsay
09-08-2018, 10:00 AM
He didn't inhale. Fake news.

enhanced_deficit
09-08-2018, 11:21 AM
yup, that leech has been on the govt mother leech for years.

Unless GOP-JV wing rescued him in a big way and cancelled SEC investigations about his tweet, he's probably finished. Or even then he's probably finished.

He had also made widely respected Zucker unhappy when Israeli made Sat launch exploded.

Mark Zuckerberg Seems Pretty Mad at Elon Musk About That Rocket Explosion
time.com › Tech › space
Sep 1, 2016 - A SpaceX rocket explosion wrecked a satellite Facebook was planning to ... Mark Zuckerberg Seems Pretty Mad at Elon Musk About That Rocket Explosion. The satellite, Amos-6, was built by Israeli satellite firm Spacecom.

timosman
09-08-2018, 11:31 AM
He seems like a man who doesn't give a fuck anymore. What can they do to me? :D

pcosmar
09-08-2018, 11:32 AM
Unless GOP-JV wing rescued him in a big way and cancelled SEC investigations about his tweet, he's probably finished. Or even then he's probably finished.

He had also made widely respected Zucker unhappy when Israeli made Sat launch exploded.

Mark Zuckerberg Seems Pretty Mad at Elon Musk About That Rocket Explosion
time.com › Tech › space
Sep 1, 2016 - A SpaceX rocket explosion wrecked a satellite Facebook was planning to ... Mark Zuckerberg Seems Pretty Mad at Elon Musk About That Rocket Explosion. The satellite, Amos-6, was built by Israeli satellite firm Spacecom.

Blowing up Israeli Trash..
I'll light one for him.

dannno
09-08-2018, 01:55 PM
Everybody wants to smoke weed with Joe Rogan lol..

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--wX7AzCzO--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/trmvap8vyqx4ejetryjd.jpg

RonZeplin
09-08-2018, 02:17 PM
Everybody wants to smoke weed with Joe Rogan lol..

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--wX7AzCzO--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/trmvap8vyqx4ejetryjd.jpg

None of the Trumpkins smoke weed, it's against federal "law".:eek:

Must be a Vagina Slim.

dannno
09-08-2018, 02:22 PM
None of the Trumpkins smoke weed, it's against federal "law".:eek:

Must be a Vagina Slim.

Trump supports states legalizing cannabis, he was for all drugs to be decriminalized back in the 90s.

He was a much better option for those who wanted to toke compared to Hillary. Jeff Sessions hasn't done shit, pretty sure you said he would.

You can see Joe and Alex smoke up on the show and get ripped.

I just did a dab of live resin, how about you?

pcosmar
09-08-2018, 02:27 PM

I'm down to smoking my scrapings,, effective but not tasty.

RonZeplin
09-08-2018, 02:48 PM

I quit smoking the stuff a couple of decades ago, but have no problem with anyone burning. growing, selling it. This is America where we're free to give Trump & Sessions the finger and exercise our God given rights, regardless of what the stupid D&R party says.. Bump the stocks & smoke the doobs.

nikcers
09-08-2018, 05:04 PM
You have to have the air force look into this because we don't have a space force yet and they are the only ones who are capable of pulling Elon Musk over..
https://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media/img/mt/2018/02/26871349_212376212658777_1327127358112530432_n/lead_720_405.jpg

phill4paul
09-08-2018, 05:11 PM
Well he has gotten higher than the Air Force has so.........

Anti Globalist
09-08-2018, 05:48 PM
Smoking weed with Rogan must be fun.

kpitcher
09-08-2018, 11:20 PM
One hit of possible pot, but the guy could be on anything prescription or downing as much alcohol as he wanted. Yeah, makes perfect sense to me

UWDude
09-08-2018, 11:37 PM
The epicness of it all.
Was it intentional Musk?
To give Reverend Hicks the spotlight again?
Man, dat Q doh.
Fabled enemies.

It is such a relief, to see the geniuses gaining the upper hand on the masses.

We ascended. We fused our minds with game theory, looked at every possibility, and rolled the dice on the best possible outcome.
I shouldn't even say "we".
I personally gave up about 2009.
It's the kids, man.
Sarkeesian, this one is for you!

They would have gotten away with it too!
If it wasn't for those meddling kids!

God bless gen Z.