PDA

View Full Version : Treason? NYT Publishes Anonymous Op-Ed By Saboteur Inside Trump White House

kahless
09-05-2018, 05:18 PM
Sounds like some Senior White House officials are Neocon globalist war hawks - McCain supporters. From the editorial they are trying to thwart Trump on foreign policy for not being hawkish enough for them, his trade agreements and so called tribalism (sounds like they want open borders).

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-05/nyt-publishes-anonymous-op-ed-saboteur-inside-trump-white-house

” President Trump’s impulses are generally anti-trade....
He complained for weeks about senior staff members letting him get boxed into further confrontation with Russia, and he expressed frustration that the United States continued to impose sanctions on the country for its malign behavior.
Senator John McCain put it best in his farewell letter. All Americans should heed his words and break free of the tribalism trap, with the high aim of uniting through our shared values and love of this great nation.

We may no longer have Senator McCain. But we will always have his example — a lodestar for restoring honor to public life and our national dialogue. Mr. Trump may fear such honorable men, but we should revere them.

nikcers
09-05-2018, 05:21 PM
May as well signed it President Mike Pence

AuH20
09-05-2018, 05:23 PM
Not a shock here. Priebus filled his staff with the McCain types.

Swordsmyth
09-05-2018, 05:25 PM
Time to clean house.

CaptUSA
09-05-2018, 05:27 PM
Oooooo... palace intrigue!!!! Oooooo!:rolleyes:

kahless
09-05-2018, 05:36 PM
Not a shock here. Priebus filled his staff with the McCain types.

Sorry man, looked here on and off for that last hour since I figured you would post it. In that 10 minutes from refresh, you beat me to it.

Time to clean house.

Long ago. These people are a worry and come time mind with every policy decision from the beginning. You would think by now that we would be long past the transition stage where they are no longer needed and safely purged.

nikcers
09-05-2018, 05:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBL1GW2k3bE

Swordsmyth
09-05-2018, 05:43 PM
Long ago. These people are a worry and come time mind with every policy decision from the beginning. You would think by now that we would be long past the transition stage where they are no longer needed and safely purged.
That depends on many things, if the RINOs turn on him impeachment could happen overnight, then there is always the assassination option.

He needs the midterms to go very well and he needs to get rid of Pence in 2020.

spudea
09-05-2018, 05:45 PM
this is called self defense, so when he does another purge, it just confirms how insane he is, then they move to the 25th amendment.

so now his hands are tied, and the saboteurs keep operating.

timosman
09-05-2018, 05:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBL1GW2k3bE

He can read from a regular size print outs. :cool:

AuH20
09-05-2018, 05:54 PM
If he wins the 2nd term, he no longer will need them. They know this. Crazy town approaches.

Swordsmyth
09-05-2018, 06:14 PM
A clearly fuming President Trump has escalated his fight with The New York Times following tonight's anonymous White-House-insider op-ed.
Trump begins by questioning whether a source actually exists: "Does the so-called “Senior Administration Official” really exist, or is it just the Failing New York Times with another phony source?"
And then comes over the top by playing the "Nation Security" threat card, demanding they hand over the source: "If the GUTLESS anonymous person does indeed exist, the Times must, for National Security purposes, turn him/her over to government at once!"

Does the so-called “Senior Administration Official” really exist, or is it just the Failing New York Times with another phony source? If the GUTLESS anonymous person does indeed exist, the Times must, for National Security purposes, turn him/her over to government at once!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 5, 2018 (https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1037485664433070080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) We can only imagine the level of liberal media mania this will cause.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-05/trump-orders-nytimes-reveal-op-ed-source-national-security-purposes

spudea
09-05-2018, 06:20 PM
I didn't vote for this "senior government official" or a shadow government to undermine the President.

nbhadja
09-05-2018, 06:47 PM
Trump is playing everyone. He knows who is a neocon globalist Anti-American. There is a reason that the NSA head Admiral Mike Rogers meet with Trump in November 2016 after the election. They were all used and will be discarded.

Swordsmyth
09-05-2018, 07:28 PM
Statement from the Press Secretary Regarding Anonymous New York Times Op-Ed:

Nearly 62 million people voted for President Donald J. Trump in 2016, earning him 306 Electoral College votes — versus 232 for his opponent. None of them voted for a gutless, anonymous source to the failing New York Times.
We are disappointed, but not surprised, that the paper chose to publish this pathetic, reckless, and selfish op-ed.
This is a new low for the so-called "paper of record," and it should issue an apology, just as it did after the election for its disastrous coverage of the Trump campaign.
This is just another example of the liberal media's concerted coverage of the Trump campaign.
This is just another example of the liberal media's concerted effort to discredit the President.
President Trump has laid out a bold and ambitious agenda. Every day since taking office, he has fulfilled the promises he made. His accomplishments in less than two years have been astounding. The individual behind this piece has chosen to deceive, rather than support, the duly elected President of the United States. He is not putting country first, but putting himself and his ego ahead of the will of the American people.
This coward should do the right thing and resign.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-05/trump-trashes-gutless-writer-pathetic-reckless-selfish-nyt-op-ed-writer

twomp
09-05-2018, 09:37 PM
A senior White House official has published an anonymous op-ed in the New York Times titled: I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration (I work for the president but like-minded colleagues and I have vowed to thwart parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration

President Trump is facing a test to his presidency unlike any faced by a modern American leader.

It’s not just that the special counsel looms large. Or that the country is bitterly divided over Mr. Trump’s leadership. Or even that his party might well lose the House to an opposition hellbent on his downfall.

The dilemma — which he does not fully grasp — is that many of the senior officials in his own administration are working diligently from within to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.

I would know. I am one of them.

read the rest here:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-05/nyt-publishes-anonymous-op-ed-saboteur-inside-trump-white-house

Swordsmyth
09-05-2018, 09:39 PM
Treason? NYT Publishes Anonymous Op-Ed By Saboteur Inside Trump White House (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?526140-Treason-NYT-Publishes-Anonymous-Op-Ed-By-Saboteur-Inside-Trump-White-House)

Brian4Liberty
09-05-2018, 09:56 PM
Neoconservative infiltrators. Note that their biggest gripe seems to be Russia, and McCain is their hero.

RonZeplin
09-05-2018, 10:37 PM
Mayor Ruby Julie Annie :directhit:

Swordsmyth
09-05-2018, 10:53 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/tucker-real-problem-anonymous-ny-012930366.html

milgram
09-05-2018, 10:55 PM
https://i.imgur.com/x32yLLM.png

Aratus
09-06-2018, 12:48 AM
If DJT is either totally schizoid or crazy like a fox, he indeedy sent it out.
He wants to cudgel anyone who'd agree with it loudly, I feel. Just sayin'

Aratus
09-06-2018, 12:52 AM
I didn't vote for this "senior government official" or a shadow government to undermine the President.

Important point. Unlike Mitt Romney, there are days when DJT can be his own worst enemy.
Keep in mind, when Imperator Trajan wanted to round up new to the movement Christians,
he had his scribes write Hidden Church sounding missives, and had his spies track them as
they went from one hand to another. Each time an essay is read, it has odds of being repeated.

Swordsmyth
09-06-2018, 12:54 AM
If DJT is either totally schizoid or crazy like a fox, he indeedy sent it out.
He wants to cudgel anyone who'd agree with it loudly, I feel. Just sayin'

Not a bad theory actually but I doubt it, I think it is part of a 25th Amendment gambit that will fail.

These people are stupid, Maxine stupid.

Aratus
09-06-2018, 01:01 AM
Not a bad theory actually but I doubt it, I think it is part of a 25th Amendment gambit that will fail.

These people are stupid, Maxine stupid.

Or DJT is schizoid. His admin seems to be run as if his proverbial
Left hand has no idea what his RIGHT is doing! The idea Pence is
a risk taker suggests it's not him. Care was taken in its wording!!!

Aratus
09-06-2018, 01:04 AM
The public might go along with the idea many of the HOUSE members might have
about the legitimacy of a careful inquiry, but as Senators weigh things in a balance,
the public may sway back and forth. Even before MITT ROMNEY starts to flipflop too.
It might be one way to scuttle his critics. To isolate them. To politically retire them!!!

Aratus
09-06-2018, 01:07 AM
Not a bad theory actually...

Thanks! Coooool.

I think they are angry.
Not stupid. Lacking objectivity due
to all their rising anger.

A feedback loop.

Aratus
09-06-2018, 01:16 AM
Insofar as this sounds like a really really bad THIRD SEASON episode of classic STAR TREK
where CAPTAIN KIRK has to sound lucid and competent, Donald Trump is not Doctor Who,
and his presidency is not hit with the quaint "intruder" problem of TURNABOUT INTRUDER.
Instead, he's being swamped by gossip, speculation and rumours, the three primary source
books are by Wolff, Omarosa and Mr. Woodward. With more to follow. Maybe even footnotes.

Aratus
09-06-2018, 01:18 AM
POTUS = C-I-C
The rules are unique.
POTUS is under our laws.
Pop more gourmet
popcorn! NOW!

enhanced_deficit
09-06-2018, 11:09 PM
May as well signed it President Mike Pence

Pence has denied it.

Many other senior WH staff have also denied. Kushner has not denied it yet but unlikely that he wrote it.

Aratus
09-06-2018, 11:31 PM
That depends on many things,

if the RINOs turn on him impeachment could happen overnight,

then there is always the assassination option. He needs the midterms

to go very well and he needs to get rid of Pence in 2024.

Slowly... suggested. Twenty Twenty. WHY keep Pence on the 2020 ticket?
If the RINOs go off of Mitch McConnell's senate reserve, all hell breaks loose
if it's his nice wife who just got published in the NEW YORK TIMES because Trump
treats the MAJORITY LEADER like chopped liver. My other bet is on the cleaning
lady in a spiffy & clean gov't office logging onto one of the computers there.

Aratus
09-06-2018, 11:34 PM
Pence has denied it.

Many other senior WH staff

have also denied. Kushner

has not denied it yet but

unlikely that he wrote it.

agreed. logical. precise.

Swordsmyth
09-06-2018, 11:34 PM
Slowly... suggested. Twenty Twenty. WHY keep Pence on the 2020 ticket?
If the RINOs go off of Mitch McConnell's senate reserve, all hell breaks loose
if it's his nice wife who just got published in the NEW YORK TIMES because Trump
treats the MAJORITY LEADER like chopped liver. My other bet is on the cleaning
lady in a spiffy & clean gov't office logging onto one of the computers there.

I meant 2020.

Aratus
09-06-2018, 11:38 PM
I meant 2020.

If the Democrats win in 2020 and Trump looses it 49% to 51% he could run again! :)

enhanced_deficit
09-06-2018, 11:38 PM
agreed. logical. precise.

Thank you.

Also Nikki Haley has not denied it yet.

Aratus
09-06-2018, 11:44 PM
Thank you.

Also Nikki Haley has not denied it yet.

ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I forgot about her! say it ain't so! I rather liked her! She didn't seem bold, feckless or stupid!

I knew it wasn't Sarah Huckabee Sanders! As to a few of the other ladies, I ruled out Omarosa.