PDA

View Full Version : Breaking! Pentagon Claims Chinese Military Using Powerful Energy Beams To Control The Weather

donnay
08-28-2018, 08:23 AM

Zippyjuan
08-28-2018, 11:55 AM
And some still wonder why people don't take Alex Jones seriously.

donnay
08-28-2018, 01:29 PM

I certainly don't take YOU serious. If you watched it, care to debunk it?

Schifference
08-28-2018, 01:45 PM
If government can control the weather then no rain issues, no global warming, no floods...... This could be very good!

shakey1
08-28-2018, 02:12 PM
Let's see, will the goobermint use this for good, or evil?... hmmm.:eyes:

donnay
08-28-2018, 03:19 PM
If government can control the weather then no rain issues, no global warming, no floods...... This could be very good!

Depends on whose hands it gets into. So far we know that China, Russia and the US have the technology. This is unfortunately being used as a weapon, just like Ex- Secretary of State Cohen said back in 1997.

Weather As A Force Multiplier: Owning The Weather In 2025
https://archive.org/details/WeatherAsAForceMultiplier

Swordsmyth
08-28-2018, 03:35 PM
Until they arrogantly assume they know everything and end up breaking something.

oyarde
08-28-2018, 03:49 PM
This should be turned over to someone more trustworthy , like me.

Swordsmyth
08-28-2018, 03:53 PM

I'd rather entrust it to Danke, his tendency to never do anything would be an advantage.

oyarde
08-28-2018, 03:55 PM
I'd rather entrust it to Danke, his tendency to never do anything would be an advantage.

LOL , the world famous sloth used to benefit the innocent . Feel good story for the media . They could interview him in his sweats on his day off .

Anti Globalist
08-28-2018, 04:54 PM
Nobody should be able to control weather. Let mother nature run her course.

Superfluous Man
08-28-2018, 04:56 PM
If this is true, then why would you make it look untrue by using an Alex Jones tweet as your source?

Superfluous Man
08-28-2018, 04:58 PM
Good grief. I try to find something on Google and it just brings up a bunch of trash websites all leading back to Alex Jones. Let me guess, when he says, "Pentagon claims," he really means an anonymous source told him.

Marenco
08-28-2018, 06:15 PM

Oyarde for weather controller :cool:

https://www.animalshirts.net/nativeamericanshirts/summoning.jpg

Zippyjuan
08-28-2018, 06:16 PM
Depends on whose hands it gets into. So far we know that China, Russia and the US have the technology. This is unfortunately being used as a weapon, just like Ex- Secretary of State Cohen said back in 1997.

https://archive.org/details/WeatherAsAForceMultiplier

1996 USAF paper about weather modification: "The purpose of this paper is to outline a strategy for the use of a future weather modification system to achieve military objectives rather than to provide a detailed technical road map."
Popular among conspiracy theorists.

From the actual paper:

Creation of made to order weather, large scale climate modification, and/ or control (or steering) of storms etc. were researched as part of this study but only receive brief mention here because, in the authors judgement, the technical obstacles preventing their application appear insurmountable in the next 30 years.

Pretty much "weather control" is limited to cloud seeding- making a cloud which already as enough moisture to rain to rain. They paper mostly discusses using weather forecasts to help plan military moves.

pcosmar
08-28-2018, 06:50 PM

I wonder why anyone takes the pentagon seriously..

pcosmar
08-28-2018, 06:54 PM

No one should Nuke a Hurricane.. but they have considered it.

dannno
08-28-2018, 06:56 PM
Pretty much "weather control" is limited to cloud seeding

How do they go about that :confused:

oyarde
08-28-2018, 07:26 PM
How do they go about that :confused:

I have seen chinamen do it with artillery .

donnay
08-28-2018, 07:57 PM
From the actual paper:

Pretty much "weather control" is limited to cloud seeding- making a cloud which already as enough moisture to rain to rain. They paper mostly discusses using weather forecasts to help plan military moves.

China has a strong polar geomagnetics, ionosphere, and auroras research program that benefits
from Arctic and Antarctic research. Geomagnetics research is used by militaries to help determine
local geomagnetic field characteristics, in order to detect anomalies in the natural background that
might be caused by a significant metallic object such as a submerged submarine. China (along with
Russia and the USA) is researching high-frequency active auroras in Antarctica, investigating the
defence-related potential uses of the ionosphere. Electromagnetic pulses can be used to upset, jam,
or even destroy, enemy electronics. Polar auroras often interfere with radio and radar signals, and
solar flares can interfere with military and civilian communication. China’s ability to develop an
independent satellite communications system, improve the safety of its polar navigation in difficult
areas such as the Arctic seas, and expand its cross-Arctic air routes all depend on whether it can
manage this strategically important concern. Chinese polar scientists are also researching how to
harvest aurora-generated energy. Zhongshan Station, Kunlun Station, plus China's Arctic stations are
China’s key research sites for these programs. China’s Antarctic Zhongshan Station and Arctic Huang
He Station are perfectly paired sites for atmospheric physics and space-related research, as they are
geographical cognates.75
https://www.canterbury.ac.nz/media/documents/research/China%27s-expanding-Antarctic-interests.pdf

idiom
08-28-2018, 10:45 PM
China is doubling it CO2 output every year to control the weather and attack the US with hurricanes.

Pauls' Revere
08-28-2018, 11:01 PM

Mother Nature is a free market.