PDA

View Full Version : Is everyone here door knocking?

Scott Wilson
12-12-2007, 06:50 PM
Is everyone here door knocking (or distributing flyers to households) to spread the message for Ron Paul?

If not why not?

We can't depend on the TV to do the job for us and we cannot depend on trying to do novel things so that the TV will do the job for us. We need to do it ourselves.

Will we look back on this campaign with regret one day wishing we had have been more proactive and direct to potential voters?

quickmike
12-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Ive done more door knocking than anyone in the country I bet.

Seriously. No joke.

50 a day on saturday and sunday every weekend since may.

Skipped a few weekends, but thats it.

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Is everyone here door knocking (or distributing flyers to households) to spread the message for Ron Paul?

If not why not?

Was planning on canvassing, but I've fallen very ill for the past few days. This time of the year's bad for that. I still leave a trail of slimjims everywhere I go and talk to people when I can, though.

trey4sports
12-12-2007, 06:56 PM
slim jims in the mail, as soon as they get here ill be doing just that

Dorfsmith
12-12-2007, 06:57 PM
Just started.

allyinoh
12-12-2007, 06:58 PM
I would love to go door to door but to be honest, I am the shyest person and I get really nervous in situations like that.

I prefer to canvass.

PissedOffAmerican
12-12-2007, 06:58 PM
I've been knocking doors in New Hampshire (I'm from North Carolina) for the last four weeks. I'm short on funds for food and gas, and could seriously use some help.

If you'd like to chip-in goto Free.Revolutioni.st and give a little.

Curtis

Long Live the Republic!

berkeleybound
12-14-2007, 01:06 PM
Knock on some doors folks!
http://www.paulpatriots.com/220x220.jpg (http://www.paulpatriots.com)

hawkeyenick
12-14-2007, 01:34 PM
I don't do door knocking or phoning because I'm too confrontational

While I'm very inspiring, I would do more harm than good in a traditional sense

iloveronpaul
12-14-2007, 01:42 PM
I don't knock on doors but I put door hangers up around my area. I also push Ron Paul on my customers in my fathers store handing out slimjims. As long as you do somthing your helping.

It's very hard to convince people in CA to register Republican! LOL. :D

wgadget
12-14-2007, 02:40 PM
I'll be out in the streets today, tomorrow and Saturday passing out Founding Fathers flyers with teabags attached.
Does that count? I'm in Atlanta, where there's lot of traffic.