PDA

View Full Version : This company embeds microchips in its employees, and they love it

Anti Federalist
08-20-2018, 05:27 AM
Theye stepped on their dicks with this technology, which is the holy grail of our oppressors.

Rolled it out just a bit too soon back around 2000.

Had to give it twenty years or so, but now that everybody loves Big Brother and pays to be enslaved, this will be embraced and become the norm.

This company embeds microchips in its employees, and they love it

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/611884/this-company-embeds-microchips-in-its-employees-and-they-love-it/

Last August, 50 employees at Three Square Market got RFID chips in their hands. Now 80 have them.

by Rachel Metz August 17, 2018

When Patrick McMullan wants a Diet Dr Pepper while he’s at work, he pays for it with a wave of his hand. McMullan has a microchip implanted between his thumb and forefinger, and the vending machine immediately deducts money from his account. At his office, he’s one of dozens of employees who have been doing likewise for a year now.

McMullan is the president of Three Square Market, a technology company that provides self-service mini-markets to hospitals, hotels, and company break rooms. Last August, he became one of roughly 50 employees at its headquarters in River Falls, Wisconsin, who volunteered to have a chip injected into their hand.

The idea came about in early 2017, he says, when he was on a business trip to Sweden—a country where some people are getting subcutaneous microchips to do things like enter secure buildings or book train tickets. It’s one of very few places where chip implants, which have been around for quite a while, have taken off in some fashion.

The chips he and his employees got are about the size of a very large grain of rice. They’re intended to make it a little easier to do things like get into the office, log on to computers, and buy food and drinks in the company cafeteria. Like many RFID chips, they are passive—they don’t have batteries, and instead get their power from an RFID reader when it requests data from the chip (McMullan’s chip includes identifying information to grant him access to the building, as well as some basic medical information, for instance).

A year into their experiment, McMullan and a few employees say they are still using the chips regularly at work for all the activities they started out with last summer. Since then, an additional 30 employees have gotten the chips, which means that roughly 80 of the company’s now 250 employees, or nearly a third, are walking, talking cyborgs.

“You get used to it; it’s easy,” McMullan says. As far as he knows, just two Three Square Market employees have had their chips removed—and that was when they left the company.

Sam Bengtson, a software engineer, says he uses his chip 10 to 15 times a day. At this point, swiping his hand over an RFID reader plugged into his computer is no different from typing in his password on a keyboard, he says.

Steve Kassekert, vice president of finance, is so used to using his hand to pay for soda at work that he was annoyed when the RFID reader on the vending machine went down a couple of months ago.

“It’s just become such a part of my routine,” he says.

The company is also exploring some ways to use microchips outside the body. McMullan says in August and September it is running tests at two hospitals—one in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and another in Hudson, Wisconsin—that will verify when doctors and nurses wash their hands. (They’ll wear bracelets incorporating a chip that they can scan on an RFID reader to turn on a sink—something that has been tried before.)

Nick Anderson, an associate professor in public health sciences at the University of California, Davis, says the privacy and security of any information stored on the chips is an obvious concern. The information gathered by readers could give lots of details about employees’ comings and goings, and someone could in theory ping your chip with a reader to find out what’s on it.

“You can sniff it if you’re at a bus stop,” he says.

McMullan says only some of the information stored on the chip in his hand is encrypted, but he argues that similar personal information could be stolen from his wallet, too.

There’s also the chance—and it seems certain to happen eventually—that the technology inside the employees’ bodies will become outdated. Bengtson, at least, is concerned about this.

“There may need to be a—dare I say—upgrade program, or something like that,” he says.

Schifference
08-20-2018, 05:47 AM
Seems easily hackable.

Anti Federalist
08-20-2018, 05:50 AM
Seems easily hackable.

That's the only thing you see wrong here?

shakey1
08-20-2018, 05:52 AM
https://www.profihost.com/wp/2016/03/futurama-career-chip.png

Schifference
08-20-2018, 06:06 AM
That's the only thing you see wrong here?

Absolutely not. Nothing right about it.

DamianTV
08-20-2018, 06:36 AM
Try forcibly implanting a Tracking Chip into me and I will forcibly implant a fucking 9mm Bullet into your brain.

We adults may never accept this, but the fairy generation will not only accept but demand it.

Anti Federalist
08-20-2018, 06:49 AM
Try forcibly implanting a Tracking Chip into me and I will forcibly implant a fucking 9mm Bullet into your brain.

We adults may never accept this, but the fairy generation will not only accept but demand it.

They'll line up and pay good money for it.

donnay
08-20-2018, 08:16 AM
They'll line up and pay good money for it.

Yep because it is trendy--screw the health concerns.

Dr. Katherine Albrecht has been speaking about this for years especially when it was trendy to have pets chipped.

Pharmaceutical giant Merck is being sued over claims that its HomeAgain pet microchip caused cancer in a cat. Two years after the chip was implanted, the cat developed a cancerous tumor at the implant site. The tumor was removed surgically, and the microchip was found embedded in the tumor.
https://healthypets.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/archive/2010/11/03/homeagain-pet-chip-implicated-in-cancer.aspx

brushfire
08-20-2018, 09:01 AM
what could possibly go wrong? Just keep the dr pepper flowing.

fisharmor
08-20-2018, 09:20 AM
When I want a soft drink at work, I go pull one out of the cooler for free because my company isn't lead by a bunch of soul-less douche canoes who have no problem spending thousands on chipping their slaves but won't buy them a 50 fucking cent soda.

timosman
08-20-2018, 09:46 AM
Another example of preference falsification - they love it! :cool:

Swordsmyth
08-20-2018, 05:46 PM
Stupid people are everywhere and they make life horrible for the rest of us, they each do less damage than the average evil person but due to their astounding numbers they collectively do far more than the forces of evil.

nikcers
08-21-2018, 02:01 AM
Seems easily hackable.

What like, with an axe? Maybe there's a dead mans switch?

nobody's_hero
08-21-2018, 06:25 AM
Steps to technological enslavement

1) Make it interesting
2) Make it convenient
3) Make it common
4) Make it exclusive (you can't do much anymore without it)
5) Make it mandatory

Anti Federalist
08-21-2018, 06:45 AM
Steps to technological enslavement

1) Make it interesting
2) Make it convenient
3) Make it common
4) Make it exclusive (you can't do much anymore without it)
5) Make it mandatory

Nothing new under the sun...

Revelation 13:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

donnay
08-21-2018, 07:46 AM
Nothing new under the sun...

Revelation 13:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is the Mark. First, how did he cause them to accept the Mark? By Deception! The people of the earth not only think Christ has returned but think they are taking part in His Kingdom!

Notice, it says in, not on your forehead. What is in your forehead? Your brain. We are talking about a spiritual Mark in your forehead, meaning you have bought into the deception of the false messiah believing Satan is Christ. The Mark in your right hand symbolizes your work. So not only do you believe that Satan is Jesus Christ but you are doing his work as well. The people of the earth will be over-joyed and jumping at the opportunity to take part in the perceived Christ’s Government.

Think for a moment. A visible Mark of any kind much less “666” on someone’s head or hand certainly would not fool anyone, especially a Christian. Please now turn with me to,

Revelation 7:3
3 “Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.“

In the first two verses the angels are holding back the four winds which signify the end. The seven angels with the seven trumpets cannot start to blow them until God’s servants are Sealed. Where are they Sealed? In there foreheads. Meaning they believe God’s Word absolute therefore they cannot be deceived. The Seal is not some physical Mark. If you are not Sealed with God’s Word you will not only be deceived by Satan but you will be helping his Governmental Beast along. Those that are Sealed will not have a “777” tattooed on their forehead just as those that are deceived will not have a “666” on their forehead. God’s Word is not fantasy, it is real life folks. Let’s look at a second witness.

Revelation 14:1
1 “And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father’s name written in their foreheads.”

These are the Saints from Revelation 7 that went through the Tribulation. This time it is stated that it is written. Where? In their forehead. In their brains. If you are looking for a physical Mark you will be deceived. The people of the earth who whore after the false messiah will not have a physical Mark, that would fool no one. The Mark is the thoughts in your brain, what you believe and the actions you take, a spiritual Mark. Returning now to,

Revelation 13:17
17 “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

Why would you not be able to buy or sell? If you do not accept Satan the Dragon’s spiritual Mark, you are not accepting him as Christ. Therefore you cannot take part in Satan’s Governmental System. You cannot walk into a store and say bless the Lord that sits in Jerusalem and walk out with food, that would be bowing a knee to Satan and acknowledging him as Christ. Instead you will be an outcast, the people of the earth might even try to harm you. To them, you are disrespecting the perceived Jesus Christ who has shown you miracles right before your very eyes and you still will not believe…

Why? You have been taught the false messiah comes first, therefore you will not be deceived! You have taken the time to read God’s Letter to you with understanding. This is serious business my friends, the whole world will be shouting you down. Can you make that stand for Christ?

Revelation 13:18
18 “Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”

That is Satan’s number. He is the sixth seal, sixth trumpet and sixth vial.

The Mark of the Beast is a spiritual Mark. It is the entire world buying into the fallacy that Satan is Jesus Christ who has brought His Kingdom to reign on earth. It is utter deception!

In Revelation 6:14-15 we read the people of the earth including the kings and great men wish for the mountains to fall on them. At this point, the True Jesus Christ has just made his appearance, which means we are instantly changed into our spiritual bodies. The people wish for this because they finally realize they have been deceived by Satan. Unfortunately, for them it is one day too late…

“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge”, Hosea 4:6.

Take your time with this study, pray to God for wisdom, guidance and direction.

https://worldeventsandthebible.com/bible-study/mark-of-the-beast-revealed

Anti Federalist
08-21-2018, 11:41 AM
18 “Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”

That is Satan’s number. He is the sixth seal, sixth trumpet and sixth vial.

The Mark of the Beast is a spiritual Mark. It is the entire world buying into the fallacy that Satan is Jesus Christ who has brought His Kingdom to reign on earth. It is utter deception!

I do not believe that it is a "spiritual" or "supernatural" mark.

It is an actual "mark", a man made device, that will be used by the ultimate force of evil to control and corral the entire human race.

The scripture says it is the mark of a man.

And it will be sold to billions of people as a tool of peace, global trade and progress.

donnay
08-21-2018, 12:14 PM
I do not believe that it is a "spiritual" or "supernatural" mark.

It is an actual "mark", a man made device, that will be used by the ultimate force of evil to control and corral the entire human race.

The scripture says it is the mark of a man.

And it will be sold to billions of people as a tool of peace, global trade and progress.

Yes well, it is interesting how Satan uses the tools of FEAR and Religion to deceive people. This is the reason to study God's Word and ask God for wisdom, knowledge and understanding (Proverbs 4:7).

II Timothy 2:15

People who are awake know what's going on should not fear what has been foretold. Taking a quote from the Matrix: "I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."

These people are on the same page: https://worldeventsandthebible.com/2013/06/america-freedom-to-fascism#more-17939

TheTexan
08-21-2018, 12:52 PM
This would be really great if the TSA could have an expedited security lane for micro-chipped travelers.

Anti Globalist
08-21-2018, 05:46 PM
I'd imagine everyone has a microchip somewhere in their body already.

Swordsmyth
08-21-2018, 06:35 PM
I'd imagine everyone has a chip somewhere in their body already.

Only if you count potato and corn chips.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-21-2018, 06:42 PM
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/d/d5/Mr._G.M._Dark.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130119012656

donnay
08-21-2018, 08:25 PM
I'd imagine everyone has a microchip somewhere in their body already.

Makes one wonder doesn't it? Could be one of the reasons they are pushing mandatory vaccines...

Original_Intent
08-21-2018, 08:33 PM
Is the Soylent Green in the breakroom delicious?

Danke
08-21-2018, 08:44 PM
Is the Soylent Green in the breakroom delicious?

With hot sauce, not bad when you are really hungry.

Anti Federalist
08-22-2018, 04:19 AM
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/d/d5/Mr._G.M._Dark.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130119012656

Hello there Mr. Dark.

One of my favorite movies.