PDA

View Full Version : McCain wins the New Hampshire sign battle.

chrismatthews
12-12-2007, 05:59 PM
from NRO

"Pre-Debate Notes [Byron York]

Outside Iowa Public Television, where the debate is being held, John McCain has won the put-up-the-most-signs contest. Despite the fact that it is 22 degrees outside, Mitt Romney has a dozen or so supporters out yelling his name at any car that passes by. As befits his new prosperity"

I wasn't there and havent seen video but could that possibly be true? Anyone from NH that was there?

WillInMiami
12-12-2007, 06:00 PM
from NRO

Outside Iowa Public Television, where the debate is being held, John McCain has won the put-up-the-most-signs contest. Despite the fact that it is 22 degrees outside, Mitt Romney has a dozen or so supporters out yelling his name at any car that passes by. As befits his new prosperity"

I wasn't there and havent seen video but could that possibly be true? Anyone from NH that was there?

Are you smoking pot dude? You keep talking anout NH even though the debate was in Iowa (as the article states)...

kylejack
12-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Why...NH...?

Joe3113
12-12-2007, 06:04 PM
from NRO

What!? I havent seen one McCain sign in the media for the whole campaign.....what do they even look like.......this isnt possible

njandrewg
12-12-2007, 07:04 PM
I saw a desmoines register photo essentially it was 1 guy putting up like 30 McCain signs in one place

chrismatthews
12-12-2007, 08:07 PM
Are you smoking pot dude? You keep talking anout NH even though the debate was in Iowa (as the article states)...

lol, no. not smoking pot. I should have said Iowa.