PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul commercial idea

Where's WelJo Productions
12-12-2007, 05:56 PM
I have a great idea for a campaign commercial, but I don't have the time to gather the people and resources to achieve it at the moment and I don't want to sit on it either. I believe it to be clever and consequently get the media to notice.

Basically, it would be a spoof on the drug commercials that we've all become used to seeing every day. It would start like a drug commercial with someone talking about how they began experiencing certain symptoms (e.g. purchasing power, restriction in civil liberties, etc., etc.) and that they asked their doctor (Ron Paul) who told them that their condition was a result of government oppression, or whatever other word would suit. They would then say he prescribed me a daily dose of this book (the constitution) and then go on about it's benefits. At the end the spokesperson would say "Ask your doctor if freedom is right for you!" Then at the end an announcer would say something to the effect really fast, that "symptoms of freedom may include sudden increases in economic prosperity, liberty, and peace with mankind", etc. etc.

Anyway this is an idea that I think would make a really good commercial. If there is anyone out there with the capability to make a professional commercial I would love to discuss a script, so feel free respond and I will be in touch.

-Brad

coloneldax2005
12-12-2007, 06:20 PM
I have a great idea for a campaign commercial, but I don't have the time to gather the people and resources to achieve it at the moment and I don't want to sit on it either. I believe it to be clever and consequently get the media to notice.

Basically, it would be a spoof on the drug commercials that we've all become used to seeing every day. It would start like a drug commercial with someone talking about how they began experiencing certain symptoms (e.g. purchasing power, restriction in civil liberties, etc., etc.) and that they asked their doctor (Ron Paul) who told them that their condition was a result of government oppression, or whatever other word would suit. They would then say he prescribed me a daily dose of this book (the constitution) and then go on about it's benefits. At the end the spokesperson would say "Ask your doctor if freedom is right for you!" Then at the end an announcer would say something to the effect really fast, that "symptoms of freedom may include sudden increases in economic prosperity, liberty, and peace with mankind", etc. etc.

Anyway this is an idea that I think would make a really good commercial. If there is anyone out there with the capability to make a professional commercial I would love to discuss a script, so feel free respond and I will be in touch.

-Brad

Great idea!

James

statesman
12-13-2007, 03:12 AM
that would be a sweet commercial.

Kingfisher
12-13-2007, 07:13 AM
Great Idea!!