PDA

View Full Version : Colleges Offer Courses On "*****ing" Children

Swordsmyth
08-16-2018, 07:47 PM
This school year, students across the country will attend courses on “*****ing the Bible,” “*****ing Childhood,” “*****ing Theology,” and similar topics.

Students at Pomona College in Claremont, California, for instance, will have the opportunity to enroll in a brand new course titled “*****ing Childhood (http://catalog.pomona.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=24&poid=4828#newcoursesforfall2018),” which will examine “the figure of the Child and how this figuration is used by politics, law, and medicine to justify continued cultural investment in reproductive heteronormativity and productive ablebodiedness.”
The course description explains that students will examine the childhoods of “***** and crip children,” as well as “childhoods against which the figure of the Child is articulated,” with reference to work related to “gender studies, childhood studies, disability studies, and ***** theory.”

More at: h t t p s://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-16/colleges-offer-courses-q u e e r ing-children-bible

Remove the spaces and paste in your browser

thoughtomator
08-16-2018, 08:01 PM
Sorry, the RPF auto-censor disapproves of that word. It might allow you to say something politically incorrect in the clear.

Origanalist
08-16-2018, 08:01 PM
Um, glitch?

Swordsmyth
08-16-2018, 08:07 PM
Sorry, the RPF auto-censor disapproves of that word. It might allow you to say something politically incorrect in the clear.

Um, glitch?

The word is Q U E E Ring

Dr.3D
08-16-2018, 08:08 PM
Um, glitch?
Seems rather Q U double E, R doesn't it?

Origanalist
08-16-2018, 08:09 PM
The requested page could not be found.//

Dr.3D
08-16-2018, 08:21 PM
//
That's because the link has that word in it and the system won't even allow that word in a link.

Anti Federalist
08-16-2018, 08:23 PM
How very qu eer.

Swordsmyth
08-16-2018, 08:26 PM

//

That's because the link has that word in it and the system won't even allow that word in a link.

How very qu eer.

I broke the link and added spaces, remove the spaces and paste it in your browser

thoughtomator
08-16-2018, 08:30 PM
One day hopefully this will provoke the BrXans to put a stop to this embarassment and remove the filter, or at least take the political terms out of it.

You can't discuss anthropology here either because H O M O is also censored, which means **** erectus, **** sapiens, etc.

I would say shitake mushrooms too, but I'm learning Japanese and in the process discovered it's actually shiitake and pronounced shee-ee-ta-kay.

axiomata
08-16-2018, 10:34 PM
Should I be relieved it wasn't f***ing children?

Swordsmyth
08-16-2018, 10:42 PM

Those involved probably do that too, why else would you sexualize their childhood by cramming weirdosexuality down their throats?

thoughtomator
08-17-2018, 12:52 AM

I had that feeling also, but let's face it, that's exactly what it would say if it were truthfully labeled.