PDA

View Full Version : Is Donald Trump a War Criminal? Poll

Origanalist
08-13-2018, 10:42 PM
Considering his unwavering support for the murderous Saudi's, the weapons and support he provides them with to slaughter civilians and the Uge amount of bombs he's dropped himself as Commander in Chief what say you?

CCTelander
08-13-2018, 10:43 PM
Considering his unwavering support for the murderous Saudi's, the weapons and support he provides them with to slaughter civilians and the Uge amount of bombs he's dropped himself as Commander in Chief what say you?

Absolutely. And with many, even some here, that makes him a great president and a hero. sad.

Origanalist
08-13-2018, 10:45 PM
Absolutely. And with many, even some here, that makes him a great president and a hero. sad.

Vote!

Origanalist
08-13-2018, 10:45 PM
This poll is public.

Swordsmyth
08-13-2018, 10:47 PM
The answer depends on how much control you believe he currently has of US foreign policy.

Origanalist
08-13-2018, 10:51 PM
The answer depends on how much control you believe he currently has of US foreign policy.

He is the Commander in Chief, plus a alpha male to boot. If he's not in control then he should correct the situation.

Swordsmyth
08-13-2018, 10:55 PM
He is the Commander in Chief, plus a alpha male to boot. If he's not in control then he should correct the situation.
Would it help at all if he ended up like JFK and Pence took over?
Do you really think that the powers that have been in charge will just go quietly if he looks them straight in the eye and says "Be Gone!"?

Origanalist
08-13-2018, 11:00 PM
Would it help at all if he ended up like JFK and Pence took over?
Do you really think that the powers that have been in charge will just go quietly if he looks them straight in the eye and says "Be Gone!"?

So, you're saying he's helpless. He's only aiding the murderous Saudi's because if he didn't the back of his head would go bye, bye?

Swordsmyth
08-13-2018, 11:05 PM
So, you're saying he's helpless. He's only aiding the murderous Saudi's because if he didn't the back of his head would go bye, bye?
I'm saying that one possibility is that he must cut deals with various swamp factions in order to stay alive and in office while trying to make progress towards his goals.
The other option is that he is willingly cooperative and therefore responsible for Yemen etc.

Origanalist
08-13-2018, 11:09 PM
I'm saying that one possibility is that he must cut deals with various swamp factions in order to stay alive and in office while trying to make progress towards his goals.
The other option is that he is willingly cooperative and therefore responsible for Yemen etc.

But, he was going to drain the swamp. Instead he appointed them to his cabinet.

Swordsmyth
08-13-2018, 11:13 PM
But, he was going to drain the swamp. Instead he appointed them to his cabinet.
When the swamp is so deep it may be necessary to pit the alligators against the pythons as one step towards draining it.

Origanalist
08-13-2018, 11:14 PM
When the swamp is so deep it may be necessary to pit the alligators against the pythons as one step towards draining it.

I can't wait to hear next years fairy tale.

timosman
08-13-2018, 11:28 PM

Saudis were Hillary's piggybank. He must have given them something for dropping her.

timosman
08-13-2018, 11:28 PM
I can't wait to hear next years fairy tale.

Buy gold! :cool:

Origanalist
08-14-2018, 05:52 AM
Lol, no more opinions, votes? Is this a touchy subject?

oyarde
08-14-2018, 06:32 AM
Buy gold! :cool:

Buying gold and ammo comforts me .

EBounding
08-14-2018, 08:22 AM
He's either a war criminal or a cuck. And he ain't no cuck! MAGA MAGA MAGA

jllundqu
08-14-2018, 08:31 AM
US Bombs (from US Planes flying on US Fuel) fell on a schoolbus in Yemen killing 40 children. Yes, Saudis dropped them, but the US is partners with murderous monsters. Fuck yes Trump is a war criminal. Imagine a Sandy Hook massacre almost everyday.... that's yemen.

jllundqu
08-14-2018, 08:32 AM

What sort of mindfuck-douchebaggery hast thou brought upon us?

CaptUSA
08-14-2018, 08:52 AM

https://downtrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/rfda2.jpg

CCTelander
08-14-2018, 09:11 AM
Lol, no more opinions, votes? Is this a touchy subject?

I'd guess that a lot of Trump supporters here are simply hoping this thread disappears down the memory hole as quickly as possible. It's difficult to excuse or defend these atrocities. Although that doesn't stop some from trying, pathetically.

Aratus
08-14-2018, 09:26 AM

For once I can agree.
He can try to change a
direction, case in point,
Russia & the Cold War.
Is DJT worse than GWB
and BHO or ought we
to wait for more bodies?

Aratus
08-14-2018, 09:28 AM
https://downtrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/rfda2.jpg

I know why you said this, as a matter of principle... :)

AuH20
08-14-2018, 09:28 AM
He's a war criminal by proxy. But I'd still vote for him again. I'm assuming Rand would as well.

spudea
08-14-2018, 10:14 AM
Provide a clear definition of war criminal. You claim the Saudi's commit war crimes in Yemen, which actions are linked directly to USA support? I don't think we have full information on that. I'm against providing them weapons and support but I don't think the MIC can be linked directly back to the president to a sufficient degree to call him a war criminal at this time. You're argument of "he could stop it at anytime" and because he doesn't makes him a war criminal is really weak logically.

Anti Federalist
08-14-2018, 10:18 AM
He's a war criminal by proxy. But I'd still vote for him again. I'm assuming Rand would as well.

Yup, pretty much that other than "again" as I wrote in Ron for a third time in 2016.

Every president since FDR is a war criminal, as not a single one of them had congressional declarations of war to back up their war actions.

We offered the Amerikunt people a clear alternative, that was soundly rejected.

So I now deal with what is, rather than what I wish was.

YMMV.

timosman
08-14-2018, 10:39 AM
Yup, pretty much that other than "again" as I wrote in Ron for a third time in 2016.

Every president since FDR is a war criminal, as not a single one of them had congressional declarations of war to back up their war actions.

YMMV.

Never underestimate the power of wishful thinking. :cool:

Influenza
08-14-2018, 10:42 AM

YMMV.
uhh yea that's not the main reason they are war criminals LOL. In fact it's not a reason at all. Getting a declaration of war from congress would just add to the list of people who are war criminals

juleswin
08-14-2018, 10:53 AM
Did anyone not see this coming? did anyone actually believe that he would have vetoed this bill if he had the chance? or that Rand could have somehow talked him out of it?

Come on people, the man loves the military to death, this was a chance to show that he cares a lot for the military, no way he vetoes this bill. Another campaign promise fulfilled. :up:

shakey1
08-14-2018, 10:58 AM
Any sitting POTUS involved in illegal unconstitutional wars is a war criminal.

Brian4Liberty
08-14-2018, 11:01 AM
Provide a clear definition of war criminal. You claim the Saudi's commit war crimes in Yemen, which actions are linked directly to USA support? I don't think we have full information on that. I'm against providing them weapons and support but I don't think the MIC can be linked directly back to the president to a sufficient degree to call him a war criminal at this time. You're argument of "he could stop it at anytime" and because he doesn't makes him a war criminal is really weak logically.

“War criminal” is always defined by the victors...

Trump is engaging in unconstitutional, undeclared wars, that have not been approved by the Congress, as representatives of the people and the states.

As far as delegating authority, it’s pretty safe to say that Trump has handed most of the details off Middle East policy off to Jared Kushner, which he derives from his buddies Bibi Netanyahu and Saudi Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

Origanalist
08-14-2018, 11:19 AM

Is he not the commander in chief? What kind of logic are you using? Lol. We're refueling their jets in flight, and selling them the weapons and providing logistic support. And I don't believe for a second we're not providing targeting intel as claimed.

Origanalist
08-14-2018, 11:32 AM

spudea
08-14-2018, 11:47 AM
Is he not the commander in chief? What kind of logic are you using? Lol. We're refueling their jets in flight, and selling them the weapons and providing logistic support. And I don't believe for a second we're not providing targeting intel as claimed.

Yes but which jets? Did we refuel the aircrafts during their mission that recently hit the school bus? I think you are conflating all activity together. Do you see how close Saudi Arabia is with Yemen, if they see a target they want to hit, they can hit it without being refueled mid flight.

We sell weapons and jets to lots of countries, the USA government isn't manufacturing the weapons, its Lockheed Martin etc, these companies lobby congress for approval to sell the weapons overseas. By your logic all of congress is complicit including the likes of Rand Paul, Mike Lee, Justin Amash. They could do more to stop it but don't. They are all war criminals?

Gun manufacturers in the USA sell firearms to millions of people annually, some people commit murder with these firearms. All gun manufacturers and their employees are guilty of murder? This is your logic.

charrob
08-14-2018, 11:52 AM
You claim the Saudi's commit war crimes in Yemen, which actions are linked directly to USA support? I don't think we have full information on that. I'm against providing them weapons and support but I don't think the MIC can be linked directly back to the president to a sufficient degree to call him a war criminal at this time. You're argument of "he could stop it at anytime" and because he doesn't makes him a war criminal is really weak logically.

U.S. Military backed airstrikes kill at least 60 civilians at Yemen’s Hodeidah Fishing Port; Red Cross says 50 people in critical condition and countless others wounded. Professor Isa Blumi of Stockholm University and author of "Destroying Yemen," discusses the motives and impact of the unrelenting US-backed assault:

Aaron Mate: "Could the war against Yemen be going on without U.S. Military support?"

Professor Isa Blumi: “It is so critical that actually it’s an inaccuracy to call it a Saudi led attack. It’s actually an American/UK campaign against an insubordinate corner of the world. We’ve seen pictures now of the control room in which American Soldiers are behind all the buttons that need to be pressed and they are the ones who are looking into the monitors that will then identify the targets and, again, they are the ones who have long mastered the “double tap” technique of maximizing the kill around an initial attack. So the American [Military] are front and center responsible.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDnxnLaBWWU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZZM3WDjnlA

More on U.S. Military backed attack that murdered 60 civilians: https://news.antiwar.com/2018/08/02/saudi-airstrikes-kill-at-least-26-civilians-at-yemens-hodeidah-fishing-port/

If what the U.S. Military did here is not terrorism then what the hell is?

Shocker: AP Reports On US/Al-Qaeda Coalition In Yemen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd1rjrQxFao

Here's more:

The Associated Press has revealed that the US-backed Saudi-led coalition in Yemen has made secret deals with the local Al Qaida affiliate, AQAP, even recruiting its militants to fight Houthi rebels. Saudi analyst Ali Al-Ahmed says that the US is not just looking the other way -- it's involved:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biY4lVSxmvg

Link to AP report: https://apnews.com/f38788a561d74ca78c77cb43612d50da/Yemen:-US-allies-spin-deals-with-al-Qaida-in-war-on-rebels

The U.S. Military are sitting side by side with Saudi Commanders in the Control Center in Riyadh right now looking into computer screens deciding on targets. They know _exactly_ what is going on. They are totally complicit in these crimes.

[u]
The US Is Deeply Complicit in Saudi Coalition Crimes in Yemen: (https://www.antiwar.com/blog/2018/08/13/the-us-is-deeply-complicit-in-saudi-coalition-crimes-in-yemen/)

By: Daniel Larison
Date: August 13, 2018

The reality is that the coalition relies on U.S. and British military assistance to wage their war and would not be able to continue it without that support. Bruce Riedel says as much here:

Mattis must know this, and this is why he has strenuously opposed any effort to curtail or end U.S. support for the war. Cutting off U.S. military assistance to the coalition would force those governments to halt their campaign, and the Trump administration has no desire to stop them. On the contrary, the administration has backed them to the hilt and refuses to hold them accountable even when they commit the most egregious war crimes, including the slaughter of dozens of children.

U.S. support for the Saudi coalition is essential to their war effort, and that makes our government deeply complicit in what the coalition does in Yemen.

Daniel Larison is a senior editor at The American Conservative, where he also keeps a solo blog. He has been published in the New York Times Book Review, Dallas Morning News, Orthodox Life, Front Porch Republic, The American Scene, and Culture11, and is a columnist for The Week. He holds a PhD in history from the University of Chicago, and resides in Dallas. Follow him on Twitter. This article is reprinted from The American Conservative with permission.

https://www.antiwar.com/blog/2018/08/13/the-us-is-deeply-complicit-in-saudi-coalition-crimes-in-yemen/

spudea
08-14-2018, 12:36 PM

This is not accurate. Section 1274 calls for a completely unclassified report to congress. The presidential signing doesn't say he is refusing to create a report, the statement is merely indicating that the president can classify information based on current law and requirements of the executive branch.

Same for section 1290. The signing statement isn't refusing to follow it.

Todd
08-14-2018, 01:24 PM

Were you toadies saying this prior to his election? Same old story different day.

"Now that we won, we see the problem is bigger than we thought...hurrr durr"

EDIT:

By the way....Just about every president in my lifetime has in some form or fashion been guilty of war crimes

RJB
08-14-2018, 02:13 PM
I wanted to check both "yes" and "He is better than Hillary." So far of all our Presidents who have authorized the use of force to kill children overseas, he ranks as my favorite at least since the Johnson administration-- Granted, that isn't saying much. However, he seems to be keeping us from going toe to toe with Russia in Syria, which seems to have been the goal of the neocons in both major parties.

Jamesiv1
08-14-2018, 02:19 PM
The Swamp has been a long time in the making, has deep pockets and a lot of entrenched, powerful people in place. I don't think we can expect Trump to make it all rainbows and unicorns is one term as President. Probably not even 2 terms unless a whole lot of people go to jail.

Like AF says, Trump is moving the ball forward. That's good enough for me right now.

Anti Globalist
08-14-2018, 04:37 PM
Don't worry guys. Even though the government will still spy on us for Trumps entire presidency, Trump will still come out and say he's against it. Just look at what happened with Obama wiretapping him.

CCTelander
08-14-2018, 04:46 PM
Don't worry guys. Even though the government will still spy on us for Trumps entire presidency, Trump will still come out and say he's against it. Just look at what happened with Obama wiretapping him.

He's only against it when HE'S the target. When we mere mundanes are the targets he's all for it. Just like he's all for more and more military hardware for police and ever increasing militarization of same. Police/surveilance state at home, a bomb every 12 minutes abroad. That's called "moving the ball in the right direction"?

Anti Globalist
08-14-2018, 04:50 PM
He's only against it when HE'S the target. When we mere mundanes are the targets he's all for it. Just like he's all for more and more military hardware for police and ever increasing militarization of same. Police/surveilance state at home, a bomb every 12 minutes abroad. That's called "moving the ball in the right direction"?
I know. I'm just using the logic a lot of Trump supporters use.

Origanalist
08-14-2018, 05:19 PM
I know. I'm just using the logic a lot of Trump supporters use.

Does your head hurt yet?

Origanalist
08-14-2018, 05:20 PM
The Swamp has been a long time in the making, has deep pockets and a lot of entrenched, powerful people in place. I don't think we can expect Trump to make it all rainbows and unicorns is one term as President. Probably not even 2 terms unless a whole lot of people go to jail.

Like AF says, Trump is moving the ball forward. That's good enough for me right now.

Trump was always good enough for you, right now or pre election.

CCTelander
08-14-2018, 05:25 PM
Does your head hurt yet?

Head and heart, actually.

AuH20
08-14-2018, 05:27 PM

Trump has indirectly done more to advance our goals than any politician in recent memory.

MSM has been greatly discredited.
Deep State has revealed itself to the public.
Neocons have been exposed.

These days we aren't considered so kooky.

Anti Globalist
08-14-2018, 05:33 PM

YMMV.
True, but even if Paul won, he would have never made it to his inauguration. He would of been dead a week after the general election.

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-14-2018, 05:34 PM
The very concept of a "war criminal" is based in modern international law, which is an affront to actual healthy international relations and natural law. These things are always arbitrarily defined and enforced. The only tenable position on geopolitics is a reactionary one.

Jamesiv1
08-14-2018, 05:34 PM
Trump was always good enough for you, right now or pre election.
It took a while for me to get on board but mainly I've liked Trump because in my mind, all the right people hate his guts, i.e., the MSM, career politicians, and leftwing liberal lunatics. It was the same for Ron Paul as far as I'm concerned. Every time some asswipe so-called journalist would sneer and chuckle at the good Doctor and his ideas for making America great again.....

Trump is much less purist and much more pragmatic than Dr. Paul, but as a disrupter of the status quo they are very much the same.

Republicanguy
08-14-2018, 05:54 PM
True, but even if Paul won, he would have never made it to his inauguration. He would of been dead a week after the general election.

Nobody would want that guy.

Swordsmyth
08-14-2018, 05:58 PM

Get lost limey.

oyarde
08-14-2018, 06:00 PM

Or me . I have various geneva convention violations though and he does not .

Republicanguy
08-14-2018, 06:04 PM
Mr Paul wasn't realistic. As for Trump well he's a mix of all. Nobody knows entirely what he has planned, that is what makes him much more interesting than his associates. He's crude person, I don't like him, but he's different from his rather ego religious vp.

Swordsmyth
08-14-2018, 06:09 PM
Mr Paul wasn't realistic.

You and the "Mainstream" are not realistic.

Origanalist
08-14-2018, 06:11 PM
Trump has indirectly done more to advance our goals than any politician in recent memory.

MSM has been greatly discredited.
Deep State has revealed itself to the public.
Neocons have been exposed.

These days we aren't considered so kooky.

More fairy tales.

Republicanguy
08-14-2018, 06:11 PM
In some ways true, but in reality, liberty isn't realistic either, people make their errors, a society without government intervention is chaos. I don't want to live more than a century ago.

oyarde
08-14-2018, 06:14 PM
Mr Paul wasn't realistic. As for Trump well he's a mix of all. Nobody knows entirely what he has planned, that is what makes him much more interesting than his associates. He's crude person, I don't like him, but he's different from his rather ego religious vp.

Pence is well liked in his home state.

Origanalist
08-14-2018, 06:14 PM

I'm not surprised you Like Ron Paul less than Donald Trump considering your love for big government.

AuH20
08-14-2018, 06:21 PM
More fairy tales.

You may not like Trump, but you can't deny the gaping hole he's created in the Matrix. Some which was done accidentally.

Origanalist
08-14-2018, 06:30 PM
You may not like Trump, but you can't deny the gaping hole he's created in the Matrix. Some which was done accidentally.

Where is this gaping hole?

Swordsmyth
08-14-2018, 06:32 PM
In some ways true, but in reality, liberty isn't realistic either, people make their errors, a society without government intervention is chaos. I don't want to live more than a century ago.

"Chaos" is better than tyranny even if we accept your false set of options.

Swordsmyth
08-14-2018, 06:34 PM

:seenoevil:

Origanalist
08-14-2018, 06:36 PM
:seenoevil:

You've been hanging out with Tim Osman too much.

AuH20
08-14-2018, 06:43 PM

Polls reveal that 3/4s of the country doesn't believe in an objective MSM. There are major cracks circulating throughout every venerable insitution. CIA. FBI. DOJ.

Sure, the country is filled with more unsalvagables than ever, but the mistrust is coming to the surface.

timosman
08-14-2018, 06:45 PM

Well, at least we would have the deep state on the record. :cool:

Origanalist
08-14-2018, 07:05 PM
Polls reveal that 3/4s of the country doesn't believe in an objective MSM. There are major cracks circulating throughout every venerable insitution. CIA. FBI. DOJ.

But half only feels that way about CNN and the other half only feels that way about Fox News, I don't think this is a new phenomenon you can attribute to Trump. I have yet to see any compelling evidence of any cracks other than the predictable outcome of lefties being unable to constrain themselves.

Sure, the country is filled with more unsalvagables than ever, but the mistrust is coming to the surface

All according to plan, we're being pitted one against the other, go team...same old same old.

Schifference
08-14-2018, 07:05 PM
How is the war on terror going?

It seems for years all we heard Obama and Bush talk about was ISIL and ISIS. I hardly hear anything about them anymore.

Is the world better today than 2 years ago? Will it be better in 2 years?

War and government seem to be more complicated than simple answers or solutions.

Would the world be better today if Trump brought all the troops home on his first day in office? Would Ron Paul have been able to bring home the troops on day one?

AuH20
08-14-2018, 07:10 PM
But half only feels that way about CNN and the other half only feels that way about Fox News, I don't think this is a new phenomenon you can attribute to Trump. I have yet to see any compelling evidence of any cracks other than the predictable outcome of lefties being unable to constrain themselves.

All according to plan, we're being pitted one against the other, go team...same old same old.

GO GO Chaos. Bye Bye empire. Trump has accelerated the timeline to dissolution or WW.

Either way it's better than being perp walked into the permanent clutches of technological slavery. At least, there is a chance now.

Origanalist
08-14-2018, 07:17 PM
//

AuH20
08-14-2018, 07:19 PM
We couldn't have elected a better SOB! Murray would be cheering him along if he was still alive!

https://www.stargazette.com/story/opinion/2018/05/19/turn-trump-undermined-nation-institutions/35033721/

Democracies do not die dramatically. They slowly fade away. I know we all think that it can never happen here, but whoever envisioned Trump being able to undermine some of our most respected institutions? He has denigrated the Department of Justice, the FBI, the CIA, and angered our allies so they are reluctant to share classified information with him. We are the only country in the world that has not signed the Paris climate accord. (We signed it under President Obama, but Trump pulled out of it.)

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/04/assault-on-democracy/557912/

Trump’s attack on the rule of law and the essential institutions of American democracy is not a partisan issue, a contest between the left and the right. He is forcing a fight for the integrity of our system of self-rule, for our liberty.

Around the world, anti-democratic leaders pursue two agendas before all else: undermine the free press and erode the independence of law enforcement and the judiciary. Trump has done both, using the reach and authority of his office to attempt to stifle unfavorable reporting as he attacks investigators, judges, and agencies who might also hold him accountable.

If the federal justice system lacks sufficient independence to use its authority to discover potential crimes of the president or his associates, the chances of ensuring the accountability of the person we elect to that role are severely diminished.

https://www.fcnl.org/updates/president-trump-s-helsinki-statements-undermine-our-democracy-1553

Origanalist
08-14-2018, 07:19 PM
//

Anti Globalist
08-14-2018, 07:35 PM
Hasn't the deep state spent decades looking for a presidential candidate that campaigned saying democrats and republicans are corrupt while at the same time still being in the deep states pockets? As far as I can tell, none of the previous presidents over the past few decades have never said anything of the sort.

juleswin
08-14-2018, 08:14 PM
How is the war on terror going?

It seems for years all we heard Obama and Bush talk about was ISIL and ISIS. I hardly hear anything about them anymore.

Is the world better today than 2 years ago? Will it be better in 2 years?

War and government seem to be more complicated than simple answers or solutions.

Would the world be better today if Trump brought all the troops home on his first day in office? Would Ron Paul have been able to bring home the troops on day one?

Well, I am sure the relative peace brought on by Trump will reflect in the defence budget. Oh no, wait a minute, the budget actually grew bigger than it was during their height of Obama's Syrian intervention. No talks of ISIS, he is friends with Russia, he is getting NATO members to pay up and still we are paying more for defence? what gives Schiff?

Maybe just maybe, people should look at actions more than words. The US occupation of Syria costs money and even though Trump doesn't talk much about it, it is happening.

Just a few headline from today

Assad’s ties to ISIS are another reason US troops need to stay
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/d5fa7ec4-287a-3815-94e2-1da92f6a0810/ss_assad%E2%80%99s-ties-to-isis-are.html

As many as 30,000 ISIS fighters may still be crawling across Iraq and Syria — as many as at the height of their power
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/a4091580-aa74-3f95-86e1-10bc0e06a5e7/ss_as-many-as-30%2C000-isis.html

enhanced_deficit
08-15-2018, 10:26 AM
Until allegations/evidence have been reviewed in some respected war crimes court, shouldn't the term be SWC (Suspected War Criminal)?

In any case, media has also been publishing very controversial news covers about MAGA's nears n dears who are allegedly funded by US taxpayers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK9LWhsd3QI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK9LWhsd3QI

http://www.nydailynews.com/resizer/G5Z0ybb34n9C8kxtKaK82V0pHd8=/1400x0/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-tronc.s3.amazonaws.com/public/7Y3DH4IUH3TXMR2P5OQJKPTFHQ.jpg
http://www.nydailynews.com/resizer/G5Z0ybb34n9C8kxtKaK82V0pHd8=/1400x0/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-tronc.s3.amazonaws.com/public/7Y3DH4IUH3TXMR2P5OQJKPTFHQ.jpg

US embassy in Jerusalem opens Mon; Ivanka and Kushner arrive; Bachmann apologizes for Jews conversion remark (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?522238-US-embassy-in-Jerusalem-opens-Mon-Ivanka-arrives-Bachmann-apologizes-for-Jews-conversion-rem&)

Danke
08-20-2018, 10:14 PM
You've been hanging out with Tim Osman too much.

This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Danke
08-20-2018, 10:15 PM
Does your head hurt yet?

This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

enhanced_deficit
08-18-2019, 08:34 PM
Foreign media at it again trying to undermine our moral leadership for cause of freedoms. Credit goes to US media (CNN, NBC, Foxnews, CBS, ABC) for not covering such reports and creating provocative headlines like this BBC report:

Afghanistan war: UN says more civilians killed by allies than insurgents

30 July 2019

Media captionEarlier this year, the BBC was given exclusive access to Afghan ambulance workers Afghan and US forces have killed more civilians in Afghanistan in the first half of 2019 than insurgents did, UN figures show.
The unprecedented figures for January to June come amid a ferocious US air campaign against the Taliban.
Some 717 civilians were killed by Afghan and US forces, compared to 531 by militants, the UN said.
The latest data has been revealed as Washington and the Taliban continue negotiations over US troop withdrawals.
Air strikes, mostly carried out by American warplanes, killed 363 people, including 89 children, in the first six months of the year, according to the United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan (Unama). (https://unama.unmissions.org/un-urges-parties-heed-call-afghans-zero-civilian-casualties)

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-49165676

Related

Navy Drops Afghanistan War Crime Charges Against 4 SEALs (https://www.kpbs.org/news/2019/aug/07/navy-drops-afghanistan-war-crime-charges-against-4/)
Wednesday, August 7, 2019

r3volution 3.0
08-18-2019, 09:38 PM
It's a been a year, so I guess the deepstate was defeated, the Marines airlifted Hillary to prison, and we're out of Afghanistan?

No...?

Well, maybe next year...

UWDude
08-19-2019, 01:34 AM
Better than Hillary.
Plus, I don't believe in the whole concept of war crimes.

Occam's Banana
08-19-2019, 02:55 AM

And one year later (almost to the day):

Trump Requests Permanent Reauthorization of NSA Mass Spying Program

CCTelander
08-19-2019, 06:59 AM
Better than Hillary.

Ketchup.

CCTelander
08-19-2019, 07:01 AM
And one year later (almost to the day):

Trump Requests Permanent Reauthorization of NSA Mass Spying Program

I'm told this is winning.

r3volution 3.0
08-19-2019, 02:15 PM
The very concept of a "war criminal" is based in modern international law

As commonly used, the term draws its meaning from nebulous international law.

An alternative, libertarian definition might be: one who voluntarily participates in an unjust war.

...an unjust war being defined as one which doesn't serve libertarian purposes, or which does so inefficiently (and predictably so).

I voted "yes", and it's in this sense that I would say that Trump is a "war criminal."

enhanced_deficit
08-20-2019, 09:06 AM
Better than Hillary.

Hillary also didn't believe in concept of war crimes.
There are also rumors that she voted for Iraq war without any concern for risk of war crimes there.

Trump OTOH does believe in concept of war crimes.