PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee - "I dont know much about Mormonism, just like I dont know much about Baptis

ionlyknowy
12-12-2007, 05:21 PM
On the situation room CNN... unbelievible.

He asked a reporter if mormons believe that Jesus and Satan are brothers...

Then he went on to say, "Wolf, I dont know much about mormonism just like I dont know much about baptists" WOW

How do you not know about mormonism if you are a pastor?

rollingpig
12-12-2007, 05:24 PM
WOW! he really said that?

ionlyknowy
12-12-2007, 05:25 PM
WOW! he really said that?

Yes, I wish I could find a youtube of it... It just happened... maybe it was a replay not live... but they just had it on..

ashlux
12-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Now that is gonna have to be on Youtube to be believed. No offense, I just have to see that one.

MikeStanart
12-12-2007, 05:28 PM
This man is a complete moron.

I attended a christian school; and we even studied what Mormonism was all about.

The possible leader of the Free World (Who is a Minister) doesn't know the 7th grade basics.

Paulitical Correctness
12-12-2007, 05:28 PM
In my experience, the most hardcore of acolytes are only informed about the particular religion they follow.

This Baptist kid once told me Methodists were strange because they "meditated".

In my Intro to Philosophy class last semester, everyone seemed utterly shocked at some of the things in the textbook about Eastern religions.

It's not his fault, he was just trying to please God by not reading up about such blasphemous atrocities.

ronpaulfan
12-12-2007, 05:29 PM
He asked a reporter if mormons believe that Jesus and Satan are brothers...

Huckabee asked that so he can better target Mormon voters. Huckleberry sees himself as Jesus so he thinks Mormons won't be shocked when half the country is calling him a lying devil bastard :p

Jobarra
12-12-2007, 05:29 PM
LOL, saw the title and for some reason saw all the other candidates singing "Don't know much about history...."

ionlyknowy
12-12-2007, 05:30 PM
TURN ON WOLF!!!!!! Situation room

They are about to repeat I think!!

libertythor
12-12-2007, 05:31 PM
How can he be from Arkansas and not know about the Baptists? Mike Huckabee was doing a lame attempt to cover his ass by lying through his teeth.

ionlyknowy
12-12-2007, 05:32 PM
Ok, they came back from commercial and mentioned the Huckabee thing and said that it would be later... dont know how much later but be ready..

I dont know how to record the news to youtube yet, otherwise I would do it.... If someone wants to teach me then I would be more than happy to do these things myself...

I just had my last final and all of a sudden have ample time for such activities :)

libertythor
12-12-2007, 05:34 PM
This is the screwup we all know would occur. Mike Huckabee just lost his shine. I reiterate.....How can one be Governor of Arkansas and not know anything about the Baptists? The guy just got busted with his own BS.

ionlyknowy
12-12-2007, 05:36 PM
stay with us!!! its coming on sooooon!!!

rollingpig
12-12-2007, 05:37 PM
eveyone!! pay attention to hucklebee's eyebrow movement when he lies

ashlux
12-12-2007, 05:38 PM
He's a Southern Baptist minister. I know there are different forms of Baptist. So, how could he not know?

Perhaps it was "I don't know much about Mormonism, just like you don't know much about Baptists"?

ionlyknowy
12-12-2007, 05:41 PM
He's a Southern Baptist minister. I know there are different forms of Baptist. So, how could he not know?

Perhaps it was "I don't know much about Mormonism, just like you don't know much about Baptists"?

Very possible.. But I did a double take when I heard it......

He either had a freudian slip, or I misheard what he said...

But he still should know what Mormonism is and what it is about.

ionlyknowy
12-12-2007, 05:42 PM
they are discussing it now

ionlyknowy
12-12-2007, 05:45 PM
I guess they arent going to show the interview of Huck again....