PDA

View Full Version : The Future is So F**KED! (Video)

jllundqu
08-07-2018, 11:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=251&v=M4-TxYLQ_L0

***WARNING*****

Watch at your own risk and don't have any sharp objects nearby.

I'm ready for the meteor to hit, or Yellowstone to blow.... the age of reason and the enlightenment are DEAD. This is what we are left with. My 8 year old son (whom we HOMESCHOOL!!!), can run circles around these ignorant, entitled, useless-eater millennials.

God help us all.

#Collapsitarian

dannno
08-07-2018, 01:10 PM
Did you miss the whole Mark Dice thing?

VIDEODROME
08-07-2018, 01:40 PM
Nobody knows anything when quizzed randomly in these Man on the Street style interviews. They're just a comical way to mess with people caught unprepared for whatever the topic is. A few got 3 which seemed okay.

If some random dude with a camera crew showed up at my workplace interrupting me with a political quiz like this, I'd probably get 2 or 3.

Anti Globalist
08-07-2018, 04:21 PM
How do millennials function?

Krugminator2
08-07-2018, 06:02 PM
So let academics determine what is hurtful and what should be banned? Super idea. Knew very little of what was in the First Amendment but all had very strong opinions on what they wanted banned.

DamianTV
08-07-2018, 07:32 PM

They dont because they cant. The only thing they know how to do is be hopelessly dependent on the govt for everything, and they think it is a good idea.

AuH20
08-08-2018, 06:36 AM

They don't. They simply exist.

osan
10-18-2018, 12:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=251&v=M4-TxYLQ_L0

***WARNING*****

Watch at your own risk and don't have any sharp objects nearby.

I'm ready for the meteor to hit, or Yellowstone to blow.... the age of reason and the enlightenment are DEAD. This is what we are left with. My 8 year old son (whom we HOMESCHOOL!!!), can run circles around these ignorant, entitled, useless-eater millennials.

God help us all.

#Collapsitarian

Watching that has made my brain feel as if it has been placed in a microwave oven, on high, for the entire duration.

osan
10-18-2018, 12:53 PM

Your question presumes facts nowhere in evidence.

timosman
10-18-2018, 12:58 PM

Mostly through inoffensive sociability. :cool: