PDA

View Full Version : Facebook, Apple, YouTube and Spotify ban Infowars' Alex Jones

DamianTV
08-06-2018, 04:32 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/aug/06/apple-removes-podcasts-infowars-alex-jones?utm_source=digg&utm_medium=email

Mon 6 Aug 2018 06.47 EDT

All but one of the major content platforms have banned the American conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, as the companies raced to act in the wake of Apple’s decision to remove five podcasts by Jones and his Infowars website.

Facebook unpublished four pages run by Jones for “repeated violations of community standards”, the company said on Monday. YouTube terminated Jones’s account over him repeatedly appearing in videos despite being subject to a 90-day ban from the website, and Spotify removed the entirety of one of Jones’s podcasts for “hate content”.

Facebook’s removal of the pages – the Alex Jones Channel Page, the Alex Jones Page, the Infowars Page and the Infowars Nightly News Page – comes after the social network imposed a 30-day ban on Jones personally “for his role in posting violating content to these pages”.

Following that suspension, a Facebook spokesperson said: “More content from the same pages has been reported to us – upon review, we have taken it down for glorifying violence, which violates our graphic violence policy, and using dehumanising language to describe people who are transgender, Muslims and immigrants, which violates our hate speech policies.”

The spokesperson noted that, despite the focus on Jones’s role in spreading conspiracy theories around events such as the 9/11 attacks and Sandy Hook school shooting, “none of the violations that spurred today’s removals were related to this”.

A few hours after Facebook announced its ban, YouTube also terminated Jones’s account on its platform. The company issued a statement that didn’t refer to Jones by name, saying only that: “All users agree to comply with our terms of service and community guidelines when they sign up to use YouTube. When users violate these policies repeatedly, like our policies against hate speech and harassment, or our terms prohibiting circumvention of our enforcement measures, we terminate their accounts.”

The Guardian understands that the specific rationale for Jones’s ban was his habit of appearing in livestreams hosted on other channels on the site, despite being subject to a 90-day ban.

Facebook’s and YouTube’s enforcement action against Jones came hours after Apple removed Jones from its podcast directory. The timing of Facebook’s announcement was unusual, with the company confirming the ban at 3am local time.

Full article at link.

---

Is Alex Jones protected by the First Amendment, or will the idea that Facebook and YouTube are "Private Property" and they can do what they want? Where is the Line drawn?

On the Technical Side. Hosting his content on their servers I can see as Private Property. What about DNS Records? DNS is Domain Name Service. The internet does not directly use names like ronpaulforums.com to transfer data back and forth. ALL that data needs to be changed into IP addresses. For example, the IP of ronpaulforums.com is 67.225.158.173 and ALL websites have this. What DNS does is changes the Name to an IP so your computer can talk to it. So, lets say Alex Jones hosts ALL of his content on his own servers. Since they are his servers, would he have a technical Right to say what he wants on his website? What he can not do all by himself is register his own DNS records. Not a legal thing, its just the way the internet works. Now, with that, would his DNS Host also have a "Right" to shut him down? I could see that would be reasonable if the bills were not paid, and that is fine. But would his DNS Host (a.k.a. Domain Name Registrar) have a "Right" to deny him service based on the content he provides on his own servers?

So two possible Debates here, first is Free Speech in general, and the second is the Technical side of web and how stuff works, as well as who has "authority". Debate.

Anti Globalist
08-06-2018, 05:22 PM
Pretty soon Alex Jones will be banned from the entire planet.

Swordsmyth
08-06-2018, 07:08 PM
The Post Office should provide neutral DNS service that can't be withdrawn except in cases of criminal activity and government should stop supporting the tech giants.

phill4paul
08-06-2018, 07:12 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/aug/06/apple-removes-podcasts-infowars-alex-jones?utm_source=digg&utm_medium=email

Full article at link.

---

Is Alex Jones protected by the First Amendment, or will the idea that Facebook and YouTube are "Private Property" and they can do what they want? Where is the Line drawn?

On the Technical Side. Hosting his content on their servers I can see as Private Property. What about DNS Records? DNS is Domain Name Service. The internet does not directly use names like ronpaulforums.com to transfer data back and forth. ALL that data needs to be changed into IP addresses. For example, the IP of ronpaulforums.com is 67.225.158.173 and ALL websites have this. What DNS does is changes the Name to an IP so your computer can talk to it. So, lets say Alex Jones hosts ALL of his content on his own servers. Since they are his servers, would he have a technical Right to say what he wants on his website? What he can not do all by himself is register his own DNS records. Not a legal thing, its just the way the internet works. Now, with that, would his DNS Host also have a "Right" to shut him down? I could see that would be reasonable if the bills were not paid, and that is fine. But would his DNS Host (a.k.a. Domain Name Registrar) have a "Right" to deny him service based on the content he provides on his own servers?

So two possible Debates here, first is Free Speech in general, and the second is the Technical side of web and how stuff works, as well as who has "authority". Debate.

Another debate might be why all of them have banned a single eindividual at one time. Collusion or the same entity?

DamianTV
08-06-2018, 08:00 PM
Another debate might be why all of them have banned a single eindividual at one time. Collusion or the same entity?

Their timing has definitely validated the conclusions of every conspiracy theorist out there. Whether there is or is not, what is expected is that we believe there is no such thing as a conspiracy. All anyone would expect from anyone else is to merely entertain the possibility that there really is a conspiracy.

One of the problems is that the people that are a part of the conspiracy may not believe what they are doing is a conspiracy, just as Bernie Madoff would have believed that he deserved to financially benefit from exploiting his clients. I would say that Bernie Madoff had engaged in an actual conspiracy, but if you were able to dig into his mind, he genuinely would not think he was doing anything wrong. This is not much different than those in high positions of power who think they are doing the "right thing" when they are in fact actively engaged in conspiracies themselves. It only goes to show different levels of involvement of real conspiracies. Most people just think what they are told to think, including those at the top, who dont believe in conspiracies both in general, as well as their own involvement. And since Censorship has a huge part to play in telling people what to think, they really are just as much a part of the actual conspiracy whether they believe it themselves or not.

enhanced_deficit
08-06-2018, 09:50 PM
Although AJ crossed the line in his opposition to Trump's (Ivanka driven?) bombing of Syria. But despite some conspiracy theories, there is no proof that GOP-Jarvanka wing is secretly behind synchronized muzzling of AJ by various left wingy neoconish social media.

So Alex Jones FINALLY has enough of Trump? "He just crapped all over us!" (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?521316-So-Alex-Jones-FINALLY-has-enough-of-Trump-quot-He-just-crapped-all-over-us!-quot&)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EclCQAnqLrw

The Post Office should provide neutral DNS service that can't be withdrawn except in cases of criminal activity and government should stop supporting the tech giants.

Trump will probably soon tweet to support AJ's free speeching rights and that could be game changer for these socials.

jct74
08-06-2018, 09:55 PM

Marenco
08-07-2018, 12:44 AM
Not much of a Chomsky fan but he does make a good point here...

https://i.redd.it/vdps2yaij8fz.jpg

pcgame
08-07-2018, 07:11 AM
Although AJ crossed the line in his opposition to Trump's (Ivanka driven?) bombing of Syria. But despite some conspiracy theories, there is no proof that GOP-Jarvanka wing is secretly behind synchronized muzzling of AJ by various left wingy neoconish social media.

So Alex Jones FINALLY has enough of Trump? "He just crapped all over us!" (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?521316-So-Alex-Jones-FINALLY-has-enough-of-Trump-quot-He-just-crapped-all-over-us!-quot&)

Trump will probably soon tweet to support AJ's free speeching rights and that could be game changer for these socials.

going to be honest, Ivanka would probably make a better president than Donald. (although I do not endorse an interventionist foreign policy)

newbitech
08-07-2018, 07:40 AM
You can run an internet site without dns. ICANN is a globalist idea anyways. The problem as it has always been is distribution. This is where you get into the realm of telcos. The reason content gateways like the big socials and searches are monopolized is because individuals have by choice coagulated themselves around these services. Where the telcos come in is with their actual physical control. If you want to see this problem end, you need to put your attention on the distribution network. Basically it's like tv used to be when there were only like 5 channels. The network that could provide more channels earned more audience attention share cause more options. Problem is all of our telcos are basically nationalized and commodotized thanks to over abundance of regulation. Allow telcos to throttle bandwidth on per market basis. Let the content providers adapt. Will it suck that in some neighborhoods it will be impossible to join the best call of duty server 800 miles away? Yup, but it will also create a market for local content, which is what is sorely missing in today's news cycle. We need unfederated content, not central clearing which is what the socials provide.

AuH20
08-07-2018, 07:43 AM
The mother of all false flags could be approaching with this recent purge. The general population is far too unruly.

Origanalist
08-07-2018, 09:17 AM
In A Corporatist System Of Government, Corporate Censorship Is State Censorship

https://caitlinjohnstone.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/medium-2-1200x750.png

Last year, representatives of Facebook, Twitter, and Google were instructed on the US Senate floor that it is their responsibility to “quell information rebellions” and adopt a “mission statement” expressing their commitment to “prevent the fomenting of discord.”

“Civil wars don’t start with gunshots, they start with words,” the representatives were told. “America’s war with itself has already begun. We all must act now on the social media battlefield to quell information rebellions that can quickly lead to violent confrontations and easily transform us into the Divided States of America.”

Yes, this really happened.

Today Twitter has silenced three important anti-war voices on its platform: it has suspended Daniel McAdams, the executive director of the Ron Paul Institute, suspended Scott Horton of the Scott Horton Show, and completely removed the account of prominent Antiwar.com writer Peter Van Buren.

I’m about to talk about the censorship of Alex Jones and Infowars now, so let me get the “blah blah I don’t like Alex Jones” thing out of the way so that my social media notifications aren’t inundated with people saying “Caitlin didn’t say the ‘blah blah I don’t like Alex Jones’ thing!” I shouldn’t have to, because this isn’t actually about Alex Jones, but here it is:

I don’t like Alex Jones. He’s made millions saying the things disgruntled right-wingers want to hear instead of telling the truth; he throws in disinfo with his info, which is the same as lying all the time. He’s made countless false predictions and his sudden sycophantic support for a US president has helped lull the populist right into complacency when they should be holding Trump to his non-interventionist campaign pledges, making him even more worthless than he was prior to 2016.

But this isn’t about defending Alex Jones. He just happens to be the thinnest edge of the wedge.

As of this writing, Infowars has been censored from Facebook, Youtube (which is part of Google), Apple, Spotify, and now even Pinterest, all within hours of each other. This happens to have occurred at the same time Infowars was circulating a petition with tens of thousands of signatures calling on President Trump to pardon WikiLeaks editor-in-chief Julian Assange, who poses a much greater threat to establishment narratives than Alex Jones ever has. Assange’s mother also reports that this mass removal of Infowars’ audience occurred less than 48 hours after she was approached to do an interview by an Infowars producer.

In a corporatist system of government, wherein there is no meaningful separation between corporate power and state power, corporate censorship is state censorship. Because legalized bribery in the form of corporate lobbying and campaign donations has given wealthy Americans the ability to control the US government’s policy and behavior while ordinary Americans have no effective influence whatsoever, the US unquestionably has a corporatist system of government. Large, influential corporations are inseparable from the state, so their use of censorship is inseparable from state censorship.

This is especially true of the vast megacorporations of Silicon Valley, whose extensive ties to US intelligence agencies are well-documented.

continued..https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2018/08/07/in-a-corporatist-system-of-government-corporate-censorship-is-state-censorship/

shakey1
08-07-2018, 09:27 AM

Last year, representatives of Facebook, Twitter, and Google were instructed on the US Senate floor that it is their responsibility to “quell information rebellions” and adopt a “mission statement” expressing their commitment to “prevent the fomenting of discord.”

“Civil wars don’t start with gunshots, they start with words,” the representatives were told. “America’s war with itself has already begun. We all must act now on the social media battlefield to quell information rebellions that can quickly lead to violent confrontations and easily transform us into the Divided States of America.”

Today Twitter has silenced three important anti-war voices on its platform: it has suspended Daniel McAdams, the executive director of the Ron Paul Institute, suspended Scott Horton of the Scott Horton Show, and completely removed the account of prominent Antiwar.com writer Peter Van Buren.

I’m about to talk about the censorship of Alex Jones and Infowars now, so let me get the “blah blah I don’t like Alex Jones” thing out of the way so that my social media notifications aren’t inundated with people saying “Caitlin didn’t say the ‘blah blah I don’t like Alex Jones’ thing!” I shouldn’t have to, because this isn’t actually about Alex Jones, but here it is:

I don’t like Alex Jones. He’s made millions saying the things disgruntled right-wingers want to hear instead of telling the truth; he throws in disinfo with his info, which is the same as lying all the time. He’s made countless false predictions and his sudden sycophantic support for a US president has helped lull the populist right into complacency when they should be holding Trump to his non-interventionist campaign pledges, making him even more worthless than he was prior to 2016.

But this isn’t about defending Alex Jones. He just happens to be the thinnest edge of the wedge.

As of this writing, Infowars has been censored from Facebook, Youtube (which is part of Google), Apple, Spotify, and now even Pinterest, all within hours of each other. This happens to have occurred at the same time Infowars was circulating a petition with tens of thousands of signatures calling on President Trump to pardon WikiLeaks editor-in-chief Julian Assange, who poses a much greater threat to establishment narratives than Alex Jones ever has. Assange’s mother also reports that this mass removal of Infowars’ audience occurred less than 48 hours after she was approached to do an interview by an Infowars producer.

In a corporatist system of government, wherein there is no meaningful separation between corporate power and state power, corporate censorship is state censorship. Because legalized bribery in the form of corporate lobbying and campaign donations has given wealthy Americans the ability to control the US government’s policy and behavior while ordinary Americans have no effective influence whatsoever, the US unquestionably has a corporatist system of government. Large, influential corporations are inseparable from the state, so their use of censorship is inseparable from state censorship.

This is especially true of the vast megacorporations of Silicon Valley, whose extensive ties to US intelligence agencies are well-documented.

continued..https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2018/08/07/in-a-corporatist-system-of-government-corporate-censorship-is-state-censorship/

:directhit:

Origanalist
08-07-2018, 09:32 AM
So does anyone here use Gab?

CaptUSA
08-07-2018, 09:49 AM
Is it any wonder that the biggest proponents of Net Neutrality are now censoring the internet??

I hope you all see that they're using Alex Jones as a pawn. It was almost too easy for them. "Oh, you're going to roll back the Net Neutrality regulations that we spent so much money lobbying for??? Guess what, we'll start censoring people we don't like and see how the public reacts!!"

Don't fall for this trap.

Keep the internet free. We all know that these companies are heavily influenced by the government (to say the very, very least), but we mustn't allow that turn into us calling for tighter controls! I agree wholeheartedly with Originalist's post http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?525098-Facebook-Apple-YouTube-and-Spotify-ban-Infowars-Alex-Jones&p=6664030#post6664030, but we have to tread carefully. They're setting up a trap and I see many of you falling into it.

ETA: I wonder if AT&T, Verizon, and Comcast can weigh in on this battle?? Perhaps they should throttle those companies that censor or charge them more if they do it?? Could that be a free market answer to keeping this crap in check???

dannno
08-07-2018, 10:00 AM
He's still on periscope

There is also an inforwars app now

Origanalist
08-07-2018, 10:01 AM
Alex Jones sighting..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkAjlKMU0AIWRoL.jpg

Anti Federalist
08-07-2018, 10:26 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/2fg28w.jpg

CaptUSA
08-07-2018, 10:34 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/2fg28w.jpg

Yes. And Yes.

Please see post 15 as I don't think the trap can be stressed enough.

juleswin
08-07-2018, 12:12 PM
Is it any wonder that the biggest proponents of Net Neutrality are now censoring the internet??

I hope you all see that they're using Alex Jones as a pawn. It was almost too easy for them. "Oh, you're going to roll back the Net Neutrality regulations that we spent so much money lobbying for??? Guess what, we'll start censoring people we don't like and see how the public reacts!!"

Don't fall for this trap.

Keep the internet free. We all know that these companies are heavily influenced by the government (to say the very, very least), but we mustn't allow that turn into us calling for tighter controls! I agree wholeheartedly with Originalist's post http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?525098-Facebook-Apple-YouTube-and-Spotify-ban-Infowars-Alex-Jones&p=6664030#post6664030, but we have to tread carefully. They're setting up a trap and I see many of you falling into it.

ETA: I wonder if AT&T, Verizon, and Comcast can weigh in on this battle?? Perhaps they should throttle those companies that censor or charge them more if they do it?? Could that be a free market answer to keeping this crap in check???

Just for the record, there is nothing in the Net neutrality reg that would have spared Infowars from this ban. I guess maybe it would have prevented ISP from throttling the connection speed to their website but that is it.

I think some people claiming these social media sites are public utility and should abide by the first amendment should be very careful. I have heard people like AuH20 make the connection that since some social media websites got tax breaks from govt should be treated as a public utility. Those same people should know that the same arguments can be made to justify net neutrality. I know the precedent set here would likely to come back and hurt me but I will still defend the right of the public company to boot infowars from their platform.

AuH20
08-07-2018, 12:15 PM
Just for the record, there is nothing in the Net neutrality reg that would have spared Infowars from this ban. I guess maybe it would have prevented ISP from throttling the connection speed to their website but that is it.

I think some people claiming these social media sites are public utility and should abide by the first amendment should be very careful. I have heard people like AuH20 make the connection that since some social media websites got tax breaks from govt should be treated as a public utility. Those same people should know that the same arguments can be made to justify net neutrality. I know the precedent set here would likely to come back and hurt me but I will still defend the right of the public company to boot infowars from their platform.

I think they should have their tax breaks stripped. I don't want to control them. They can discriminate without tax breaks if they choose to do so.

Swordsmyth
08-07-2018, 03:35 PM

Good article but they have things a little wrong, it is not corporate speech that is the problem, it is corporate welfare and competition limiting taxes and regulations that are the problem, Trump is also to blame in a small way along with other high profile influencers, they should have abandoned twitter etc. when the censorship first started, I fault Rand and some of our other public personalities as well.

Origanalist
08-07-2018, 03:46 PM
So does anyone here use Gab?

Just started a account, no idea if i'm going to post much there yet. https://gab.ai/Origanalist

euphemia
08-07-2018, 03:57 PM
Alex Jones has been using other people's platforms for a long time. He can always buy his own media.

dannno
08-07-2018, 03:58 PM
Alex Jones can always buy his own media.

Ya, the most popular platforms on the web don't need anybody promoting peace, what they need is non-stop war mongering and leftist horse tripe.

dannno
08-07-2018, 04:01 PM
Trump is also to blame in a small way along with other high profile influencers, they should have abandoned twitter etc. when the censorship first started, I fault Rand and some of our other public personalities as well.

They should all be on multiple platforms in order to get the most views, but I agree it would be nice if they were more active and promoted more alternative platforms. The problem is that doesn't get them a lot of views. The point is to reach as many people as possible.

euphemia
08-07-2018, 04:03 PM
I would not say Jones is all that peaceful. His tone and language are not peaceful at all. If he's worth what he and you all think he's worth, then he should be able to float his own company.

As much as I dislike it, YouTube, Apple, FB, and all the rest are either private entities, or publicly traded. They have BoDs and shareholders. They have to answer to the profit.

If we are libertarian, the that includes the right to run one's business the way one wants to. If that means Alex Jones needs to find another way, then that kind of tests the strength of his market.

Swordsmyth
08-07-2018, 04:10 PM
They should all be on multiple platforms in order to get the most views, but I agree it would be nice if they were more active and promoted more alternative platforms. The problem is that doesn't get them a lot of views. The point is to reach as many people as possible.

I understand but this kind of censorship should be met with a public backlash, Trump in particular could start a mass exodus to non-censoring sites if he wanted, especially if he coordinated with Rand and others, imagine the effect if his final tweet was that he, Rand and a host of other politicians and celebrities were moving to Gab and other alternatives to MugBook etc.

timosman
08-07-2018, 04:14 PM
I would not say Jones is all that peaceful. His tone and language are not peaceful at all. If he's worth what he and you all think he's worth, then he should be able to float his own company.

Great mental gymnastics. :D

Anti Globalist
08-07-2018, 04:14 PM
Trump better say something about all these people getting banned.

dannno
08-07-2018, 04:23 PM

Sorry but you are completely wrong, Alex Jones is one of the only people in the media who agrees with Ron Paul's non-interventionist foreign policy.

Just because he talks a certain way does not mean he is a violent person.

He the most popular media personality on all the major platforms who promotes a non-interventionist foreign policy. If you think it is good that he is off of them, then you are basically saying that all anybody on those platforms should have access to is war propaganda.

As much as I dislike it, YouTube, Apple, FB, and all the rest are either private entities, or publicly traded. They have BoDs and shareholders. They have to answer to the profit.

If we are libertarian, the that includes the right to run one's business the way one wants to. If that means Alex Jones needs to find another way, then that kind of tests the strength of his market.

See, you don't get it - Alex Jones made money for all these companies. They profited off of him. The reason they banned him had nothing to do with their personal finances, it had to do with the fact that the military industrial complex controls these corporations.

I'm not saying this because I want the government to control businesses, I'm saying this to warn people that the government already controls these businesses (twitter, fbook, youtube, etc..) and that is dangerous.

timosman
08-07-2018, 04:25 PM
See, you don't get it - Alex Jones made money for all these companies. They profited off of him. The reason they banned him had nothing to do with their personal finances, it had to do with the fact that the military industrial complex controls these corporations.

Why would you believe such a lunacy? :sarcasm:

euphemia
08-07-2018, 04:39 PM
Sorry but you are completely wrong, Alex Jones is one of the only people in the media who agrees with Ron Paul's non-interventionist foreign policy.

Just because he talks a certain way does not mean he is a violent person.

He the most popular media personality on all the major platforms who promotes a non-interventionist foreign policy. If you think it is good that he is off of them, then you are basically saying that all anybody on those platforms should have access to is war propaganda.

I'm not saying this because I want the government to control businesses, I'm saying this to warn people that the government already controls these businesses (twitter, fbook, youtube, etc..) and that is dangerous.

I do get it. Maybe you don't. Everything is owned by government as per federal licensing. Of course government is going to push its own agenda. This is why Jones needs his own platform. He's not my cup of tea, but there you go.

dannno
08-07-2018, 04:50 PM
I do get it. Maybe you don't. Everything is owned by government as per federal licensing. Of course government is going to push its own agenda. This is why Jones needs his own platform. He's not my cup of tea, but there you go.

He has his own website and streaming platform, but people who don't go to infowars website and are on social media can't see his content anymore.

But by your own admission, the government is censoring infowars and this is not a private company issue.

euphemia
08-07-2018, 04:54 PM
Anything licensed or permitted by government is not free. This is why I am against legalization of pot. It's still government permission, regulation, and taxation. Government is not authorized to control it and should be silent.

It's the same with media. Any kind of platform has to be licensed by the government. I'm not sure why it is so hard for so-called libertarians not to see government-sanctioned media for what it is.

Swordsmyth
08-07-2018, 05:38 PM
Anything licensed or permitted by government is not free. This is why I am against legalization of pot. It's still government permission, regulation, and taxation. Government is not authorized to control it and should be silent.

It's the same with media. Any kind of platform has to be licensed by the government. I'm not sure why it is so hard for so-called libertarians not to see government-sanctioned media for what it is.
Please show me a link to Twitter and MugBook being licensed by the government, TV and radio are licensed because government controls the airwaves but the internet is not licensed.

euphemia
08-07-2018, 05:43 PM
The Internet isn't regulated? The domains are not registered? Mark Zuckerberg wasn't called before Congress?

timosman
08-07-2018, 05:43 PM
Please show me a link to Twitter and MugBook being licensed by the government, TV and radio are licensed because government controls the airwaves but the internet is not licensed.

Nothing like explaining to someone how the internet works on THE INTERNET. :D

timosman
08-07-2018, 05:46 PM
The Internet isn't regulated? The domains are not registered?

Domain registration simply means putting an entry in the DNS. Think having your business listed in a directory service if it helps you. :tears:

Swordsmyth
08-07-2018, 06:02 PM
The Internet isn't regulated?
Not much, other than a few laws like the one that took out backpage individual sites are basically unregulated.

The domains are not registered?
With a non-government entity, it is more like having your dog registered with the AKC.

Mark Zuckerberg wasn't called before Congress?
That is irrelevant, he was being interrogated about "election meddling" and whether he was violating laws that required him to not censor people in order to qualify to be exempt from some legal responsibilities.

Aratus
08-07-2018, 07:33 PM
Alex Jones sighting..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkAjlKMU0AIWRoL.jpg

:)

Swordsmyth
08-07-2018, 10:36 PM
https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/Screen-Shot-2018-08-07-at-12.34.46-PM-768x280.jpg

In a corporatist system of government, wherein there is no meaningful separation between corporate power and state power, corporate censorship is state censorship. Because legalized bribery in the form of corporate lobbying and campaign donations has given (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tu32CCA_Ig) wealthy Americans the ability to control the US government’s policy and behavior while ordinary Americans have no effective influence whatsoever, the US unquestionably has a corporatist system of government. Large, influential corporations are inseparable from the state, so their use of censorship is inseparable from state censorship.
This is especially true of the vast megacorporations of Silicon Valley, whose extensive ties to US intelligence agencies are well-documented (https://surveillancevalley.com/blog). Once you’re assisting with the construction of the US military’s drone program (https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2018/03/google-is-helping-the-pentagon-build-ai-for-drones/), receiving grants from the CIA and NSA (https://qz.com/1145669/googles-true-origin-partly-lies-in-cia-and-nsa-research-grants-for-mass-surveillance/) for mass surveillance, or having your site’s content regulated by NATO’s propaganda arm (https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-04/atlantic-council-explains-why-we-need-be-propagandized-our-own-good), you don’t get to pretend you’re a private, independent corporation that is separate from government power. It is possible in the current system to have a normal business worth a few million dollars, but if you want to get to billions of dollars in wealth control in a system where money translates directly to political power, you need to work with existing power structures like the CIA and the Pentagon, or else they’ll work with your competitors instead of you.
– From the Caitlin Johnstone post: In A Corporatist System Of Government, Corporate Censorship Is State Censorship (https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/in-a-corporatist-system-of-government-corporate-censorship-is-state-censorship-eb8a8b486577)
Let’s be clear about something up front because it’s extremely important. This narrative that three tech giants, Apple, Google and Facebook all decided independently and simultaneously to de-platform Alex Jones without any threats or pressure from U.S. politicians and other powerful forces behind the scenes is pure fantasy. This isn’t private companies doing that private company thing, this is Silicon Valley oligarchs making a decision to appease politicians and the status quo system which made them billionaires in order to avoid regulation.
I’ve been warning about this for a long time, but let’s revisit something the late Robert Parry noted in September of last year.
From the post, Was Facebook Pressured Into Finding ‘Something’ to Implicate Russia? (https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/09/26/was-facebook-pressured-into-finding-something-to-implicate-russia/)

The article (https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/obama-tried-to-give-zuckerberg-a-wake-up-call-over-fake-news-on-facebook/2017/09/24/15d19b12-ddac-4ad5-ac6e-ef909e1c1284_story.html?utm_term=.bb8da6eb1c95) purports to give the inside story of how Facebook belatedly came to grips with how the “company’s social network played a key role in the U.S. election,” but actually it is a story about how powerful politicians bullied Facebook into coming up with something – anything – to support the narrative of “Russian meddling,” including direct interventions by President Obama and Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee and a key legislator regarding regulation of high-tech industries.
In other words, Facebook was sent back again and again to find what Obama and Warner wanted the social media company to find. Eventually, Facebook turned up $100,000 in ads from 2015 into 2017 that supposedly were traced somehow to Russia. These ads apparently addressed political issues in America although Facebook has said most did not pertain directly to the presidential election and some ads were purchased after the election.
This seemed important at the time, but it’s become even more significant in light of recent events. For instance, Mark Warner appears to be the point man for Democratic politicians who intend to use Russiagate and “fake news” hysteria to intimidate tech giants into submission. It appears to be working.
There’s a big piece to this story that people seem to be missing, which I explained in a brief Twitter thread earlier today.

About a week later, Alex Jones and Infowars is de-platformed by virtually all the tech giants at once.
Politicians are threatening the tech giants with regulation unless they censor as politicians want.
The tech giants do as told, just like they did with surveillance.
— Michael Krieger (@LibertyBlitz) August 7, 2018 (https://twitter.com/LibertyBlitz/status/1026875134735314944?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) It’s no coincidence Warner’s paw prints appear to be all over the latest pressure exerted upon tech giants. He and other Democratic politicians are methodically using fear around Russiagate and fake news to get Silicon Valley oligarchs do as they please.
Moreover, they know for a fact this sort of thing is effective, because the U.S. government’s done it before. Specifically and spectacularly with regard to domestic surveillance.

Major American tech companies have cooperated with the US government before, and they will again. If they don't cooperate, they will be compelled to cooperate.

Did you all forget the lessons of Snowden this quickly? pic.twitter.com/KP4ldaH7By (https://t.co/KP4ldaH7By)
— Matt Odell (@matt_odell) August 7, 2018 (https://twitter.com/matt_odell/status/1026858229224157184?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) Again, politicians have no interest in actually reining in the power of the tech giants, they merely want to further weaponize them for their own ends.
The big game here is politicians bullying tech companies so that they censor their platforms in a way they see fit. See the following tweets by Democratic Senator Chris Murphy:

Politician calls Infowars ban "tip of iceberg."
If you don't know where this is headed, you're naive, a moron, or both. https://t.co/kijaQAFi7p
— Michael Krieger (@LibertyBlitz) August 7, 2018 (https://twitter.com/LibertyBlitz/status/1026672305512960001?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)
I know Facebook and Apple and YouTube have gotten so big they sometimes seem like the government.

But they aren’t.

They are private companies that shouldn’t knowingly spread lies and hate. They took a good first step today by removing Infowars.
— Chris Murphy (@ChrisMurphyCT) August 6, 2018 (https://twitter.com/ChrisMurphyCT/status/1026577373620301824?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) Don’t worry though, that’s not a veiled threat just a friendly suggestion from the politburo.
Meanwhile, it appears Sen. Murphy got an earful following those tweets and responded by pointing out that Trump demonizes the press daily. That’s true, but so is the following:

Scorecard thus far:

Trump's stupid threats against the press. Zero actual impact on CNN or MSNBC's ability to publish nonsense.

Democratic politicians threatening tech giants: People with large audiences actually being de-platformed in real life.
— Michael Krieger (@LibertyBlitz) August 7, 2018 (https://twitter.com/LibertyBlitz/status/1026887886442881024?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) There’s a big power play afoot — you can ignore it at you own risk.
Oh, and DELETE Facebook (https://www.vpnmentor.com/blog/how-to-delete-your-facebook-account-really-update/).

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-07/democratic-senator-mark-warner-mastermind-behind-weaponizing-us-tech-giants

Swordsmyth
08-07-2018, 10:37 PM
I know Facebook and Apple and YouTube have gotten so big they sometimes seem like the government.

But they aren’t.

They are private companies that shouldn’t knowingly spread lies and hate. They took a good first step today by removing Infowars.
— Chris Murphy (@ChrisMurphyCT) August 6, 2018 (https://twitter.com/ChrisMurphyCT/status/1026577373620301824?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

That's governments job? :confused:

Brian4Liberty
08-08-2018, 07:22 PM

Full article at link.

---

Interesting question. A question that can not be easily answered with platitudes.

My opinion is best summed-up in my sig:

“Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex."

Big brother is a complex. It can not be defined by simple terms like “government” or “private business”.

There are several natural reasons for the complex to develop in this way. The first is graft and corruption. It is much more profitable to engage in graft via outsourcing government activities to corporations and businesses. It is relatively difficult for elected politicians and government bureaucrats to engage in money skimming while in office. But as a government contractor, the profits are almost endless.

Number two is the fact that outsourced government corporatism is a loophole to bypass constitutional restrictions on government. This would be the main point of the current controversy about various forms of internet censorship.

And finally, size and scope would be a limiting factor without a distributed structure. Government as a single, centrally controlled, hierarchical entity could not possibly effectively do what is being done now. It has to be decentralized, with some incentives to innovate and invent. New companies and technology can be absorbed when they reach a critical mass and join the complex via contracts and regulation.

specsaregood
08-08-2018, 07:31 PM

F.A.G.S.

timosman
08-08-2018, 07:43 PM

F.A.G.S.

Using this word would get you fired in each one of those. :cool:

Swordsmyth
08-08-2018, 07:44 PM
Big Tech has declared total war on Alex Jones and free speech just four months before the midterms.
Disqus banned Infowars, Prison Planet, Infowars Europe, Newswars and Alex Jones’s entire network of websites from using their comment system on Tuesday night.
Disqus sent Alex Jones a vague message saying they banned him for being “in violation” of their terms of service.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/censored-disqus-bans-infowars-entire-alex-jones-network-of-websites/

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-08-2018, 07:48 PM
The "their company, their rules" analysis has officially expired as a remotely salient argument when it comes to digital markets. San Francisco progressives should not be able to privately own the modern public forum.

Swordsmyth
08-08-2018, 07:53 PM
Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan’s official Facebook page is rife with anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and other hateful speech, which have not been censored by Facebook content monitors, a Daily Caller News Foundation review of the page reveals.
Videos posted to Farrakhan’s Facebook page show the Nation of Islam leader claiming that Jews are secretly controlling government agencies to suppress black Americans and blaming Jews for “weaponizing” marijuana with “chemicals” to “feminize” black men.
Neither of those videos violate Facebook’s rules prohibiting hate speech, a Facebook spokeswoman told The Daily Caller News Foundation in a phone interview Tuesday.
Another video that showed Farrakhan warning against interracial marriage — which he blames on “the enemy” in Hollywood — to keep the black race “from being any further mongrelized,” was originally ruled not to violate hate speech rules, according to the Facebook spokeswoman.

More at: http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/07/louis-farrakhan-anti-semitism-facebook-hate-speech/

Swordsmyth
08-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Alex Jones claims 5.6 million people have subscribed to his free Infowars newsletter and podcast over the last 48 hours. These 48 hours have been crucial for Jones, as the Big Tech monopolies and left-wing news outlets like CNN and BuzzFeed have joined forces to blacklist/erase Infowars from the public square.
Jones and Infowars have had their accounts canceled – have been effectively purged and erased – from YouTube, Facebook, Apple, LinkedIn, Spotify, Stitcher, and Pinterest. Even the emailing service MailChimp (https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/08/07/linkedin-and-mailchimp-join-social-media-purge-of-infowars/) blacklisted Jones, in what has been a highly effective and coordinated media/Big Tech campaign to silence a vocal Trump supporter.
Speaking to the Daily Mail, (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6039753/Alex-Jones-says-5-6-million-people-subscribed-Infowars-Apple-ban.html) Jones said Wednesday, “The good news is Infowars has had the highest traffic it’s ever had – 5.6 million new subscribers in the past 48 hours – and so has my radio show.”
Jones added, “De-platforming doesn’t do anything, we already have the subscribers, it doesn’t do very much.”
On YouTube, Jones reportedly had 2.2 million subscribers. Jones claims these new subscribers more than make up for the loss of that platform.
“The loss we’ve had … on various platforms, has been way compensated by millions of new subscribers and visitors to our website, the mobile app, to our free podcast,” Jones said. “We’ve never had this much people signing up for our news letter, podcast, video feeds, they’re all hitting subscribe, subscribe, subscribe.”
Jones believes the onslaught of media/online censorship against him has backfired in his favor.

More at: https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/08/08/alex-jones-claims-5-6-million-new-infowars-subscribers-since-big-tech-blacklisting/

r3volution 3.0
08-08-2018, 10:50 PM
But but, who will now rile up the illiterates into supporting the establishment in the name of opposing them?!

timosman
08-08-2018, 10:57 PM
But but, who will now rile up the illiterates into supporting the establishment in the name of opposing them?!

Not that I am not happy to see you, but what brings you here now? Do you think we don't have enough trolls? :confused:

r3volution 3.0
08-08-2018, 11:02 PM
Not that I am not happy to see you, but what brings you here now? Do you think we don't have enough trolls? :confused:

It's too bad they ruined the emojis.

TheCount
08-09-2018, 12:23 AM
Ya, the most popular platforms on the web don't need anybody promoting peace, what they need is non-stop war mongering and leftist horse tripe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvPyTxtPdlY

dannno
08-09-2018, 12:24 AM
“When I think about all the children Hillary Clinton has personally murdered and chopped up and raped, I have zero fear standing up against her,” Jones said (https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pizzagate-from-rumor-to-hashtag-to-gunfire-in-dc/2016/12/06/4c7def50-bbd4-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.aaf53aa2376c) in one YouTube video.

Last month, Facebook and YouTube both removed a few of Jones' videos, including that one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf6jP_WfqYM) quoted above, citing rules against harassment, bullying, child endangerment, or hate speech.

Well, they kind of have a point here. I mean, I don't think there is any evidence Hillary actually rapes children who she has murdered and chopped up. By adding the part about raping the children she's killed, that does kinda make it fake news potentially. So I'm going to distract you with that thought so you forget that Hillary murders children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow0yPO8g9YA

dannno
08-09-2018, 12:32 AM

Trump did receive some tremendous political benefits to bombing an empty air base, as opposed to any of the other deadly plans he was presented with. Fortunately he was given a plan that was not intended to have any casualties. It would have been literally tens of thousands of times worse if Hillary was President.

r3volution 3.0
08-09-2018, 12:36 AM

Someone's gotta pay for the hairplugs

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-09-2018, 12:57 AM
Well, they kind of have a point here. I mean, I don't think there is any evidence Hillary actually rapes children who she has murdered and chopped up. By adding the part about raping the children she's killed, that does kinda make it fake news potentially. So I'm going to distract you with that thought so you forget that Hillary murders children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow0yPO8g9YA
Are you alleging that Hillary Clinton and/or Bill killed the two boys found on the tracks?

timosman
08-09-2018, 12:57 AM
Someone's gotta pay for the hairplugs

Your insights tonite are very deep. I am glad you are no longer spamming the forum like a troll. :cool:

timosman
08-09-2018, 01:02 AM
Are you alleging that Hillary Clinton and/or Bill killed the two boys found on the tracks?

Yeah, it was actually both of them. I have it all on tape.

dannno
08-09-2018, 08:48 AM

With their own bare hands?? I have no idea. Doesn't matter. Involvement in murder is murder.

Danke
08-09-2018, 09:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=351&v=3tXbSggcyHo

Danke
08-09-2018, 09:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBo9uRuTVYk

TheCount
08-09-2018, 10:10 AM
Trump did receive some tremendous political benefits to bombing an empty air base, as opposed to any of the other deadly plans he was presented with. Fortunately he was given a plan that was not intended to have any casualties. It would have been literally tens of thousands of times worse if Hillary was President.

That doesn't sound like what you said.

Alex Jones is one of the only people in the media who agrees with Ron Paul's non-interventionist foreign policy.

CCTelander
08-09-2018, 10:17 AM

46D logic?

dannno
08-09-2018, 10:19 AM

Well you wouldn't know it if your reason for posting here was disingenuous, but typically the reason people are against war is because of the thousands or more murders that occur. If the only thing that happened in war was that empty military airbases were bombed, it might not be preferable in most cases but I don't think you would see the same kind of moral outrage.

TheCount
08-09-2018, 10:21 AM
Well you wouldn't know it if your reason for posting here was disingenuous, but typically the reason people are against war is because of the thousands or more murders that occur. If the only thing that happened in war was that empty military airbases were bombed, I don't think you would see the same kind of moral outrage.

Does the bombing of 'empty' airbases for political profit and killing only children who were too stupid to live somewhere else count as non-interventionism?

dannno
08-09-2018, 10:23 AM
Does the bombing of 'empty' airbases for political profit and killing only children who were too stupid to live somewhere else count as non-interventionism?

Compared to what?

Compared to Hillary who would have waged an all out war over something like causing the death of hundreds of thousands and displacement of millions and would have already attempted to topple Assad?

In a technical sense, no, but in a more rational sense, yes.

TheCount
08-09-2018, 10:27 AM
Compared to what?

Compared to Hillary who would have waged an all out war over something like causing the death of hundreds of thousands and displacement of millions and would have already attempted to topple Assad?

Not compared to anything. It either is or is not.

dannno
08-09-2018, 10:28 AM

Wrong. Everything is compared to something. This is life not a vacuum.

TheCount
08-09-2018, 10:32 AM
Wrong. Everything is compared to something. This is life not a vacuum.

You didn't make a comparison between Alex Jones and Hillary. You stated an absolute.

Alex Jones is one of the only people in the media who agrees with Ron Paul's non-interventionist foreign policy.

nikcers
08-09-2018, 10:34 AM
Compared to what?

We have yet to see the result of our diplomacy with Iran. It could end up like Syria if their regime gets protected by Russia, do you think the displaced millions will go to Europe? I wonder how they feel about all of this. In a pure technical sense Hillary is an unknown, there was practically enough information on Hillary leaked out and Republican opposition to impeach her. Tim Kaine would of also been complicit as well, so what would happen I don''t know, 3rd Obama term? President Paul Ryan?

dannno
08-09-2018, 10:35 AM

Let's say, for example, Trump pulled a Ron Paul after the attacks. The media then attacked him viciously for it. They get a few Republicans to sign on to articles of impeachment, and along with Democrats were able to impeach him and put in place Mike Pence. Mike Pence proceeds to invade Syria, kill hundreds of thousands of people, displace millions, oust Assad.

Then yes, putting on a show, attacking an empty airbase in order to preserve your political power and then use that political power to push more non-interventionist policies and peace between nations - when the alternative is massive amounts of death and destruction - that is non-interventionist. It's not optimal, it's not pure.. but we don't live in an optimal nor pure world. In fact it is quite brutal. And we are a million times better off because the election went the way it did. There is no word twisting you can do to change that.

dannno
08-09-2018, 10:39 AM
You didn't make a comparison between Alex Jones and Hillary. You stated an absolute.

Yes, and I was correct. Alex Jones is one of the only people in the media who agrees with Ron Paul's non-interventionist foreign policy. If it were up to AJ, he would pull all the troops home from all over the world just like Ron Paul.

If you want to ruin that because of some opinion on an individual strategic show that Trump put on so that he would be able to reach more of his goals, when he is up against people who are trying to destroy the country, then you are an idiot.

timosman
08-09-2018, 10:41 AM

Do you think your "inquisitiveness" is just a way to compensate for lack of normal life while being locked up in a mental institution?:confused:

Swordsmyth
08-09-2018, 04:50 PM
Searches for the term “Infowars” skyrocketed on Google this week after numerous tech companies began purging Infowars content.
Analysis of Google Trends shows queries related to Infowars began rising significantly between the 5th and 6th of August.
https://www.infowars.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/surge-e1533842785744.png
Searches for the Infowars website rose 1,300 percent in the past 7 days while, interestingly enough, the term “Streisand effect” increased 2,150 percent during the same time period.
https://www.infowars.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/percent.jpg

More at: https://www.infowars.com/google-searches-for-infowars-skyrocket-after-tech-purge/

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-09-2018, 04:51 PM
With their own bare hands?? I have no idea. Doesn't matter. Involvement in murder is murder.
What's the evidence?

Swordsmyth
08-09-2018, 04:52 PM
College applicants are being rejected for merely following the Alex Jones account on Twitter, a digital privacy expert has warned.
Bradley Shear, who runs the Shear on Social Media Law blog (http://www.shearsocialmedia.com/2018/08/top-college-tried-to-reject-applicant-who-followed-alex-jones-on-twitter.html), claims one of his clients was rejected from a prestigious college after an admissions interviewer scoured the student’s social media account and found he followed Alex Jones (http://twitter.com/realalexjones) on Twitter.

While one of my legal clients (a 17 year old teen) was being interviewed by one of the most competitive colleges in the country he was asked why he was following Alex Jones on Twitter. My client, a teenager expected to talk about his stellar grades, top test scores, amazing extracurricular activities and volunteer work, but the interviewer focused on who he was connecting with online. My client had never “liked” or re-tweeted any of Mr. Jones’ content. His alleged “transgression” was that he followed Mr. Jones on Twitter. That was it.
Shear researched the student’s social media account and found he was a supporter of Democrat socialist Bernie Sanders, whom Alex Jones certainly does not support.
Shear says he managed to satisfactorily resolve the student’s issue after speaking with the admissions director, who “didn’t want any negative publicity about this matter.”
The admissions office investigation into his client’s social media connections is a troubling sign universities are attempting to reshape society by discriminating against students based on political ideologies, Shear explains.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/report-college-applicants-rejected-for-following-alex-jones-on-twitter/

Swordsmyth
08-09-2018, 04:55 PM
Apple, which removed all Alex Jones material from it’s iTunes and Podcasts platforms earlier this week as part of a coordinated big tech purge, has addressed the fact that the Infowars app is still available in the App store.
The company has been under intense lobbying, spearheaded by CNN, to remove the Infowars app in addition to the banning of all other content.

Apple and Google are still selling the InfoWars app, which contains some of the same type of content that both tech giants have pulled from elsewhere on their platforms https://t.co/zvtAEXEub6 pic.twitter.com/ObHWDzok8l (https://t.co/ObHWDzok8l)
— CNN International (@cnni) August 7, 2018 (https://twitter.com/cnni/status/1026663286476087296?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)
The app has shot to number one in the news charts, above the likes of CNN and BBC, in the wake of the digital shutdown of free speech by Apple, as well as Facebook, YouTube, Spotify and a host of other companies.

Apple admitted that it has not killed the Infowars app, despite intense pressure to do so, because it has not violated any terms of agreement.
“We strongly support all points of view being represented on the App Store, as long as the apps are respectful to users with differing opinions, and follow our clear guidelines, ensuring the App Store is a safe marketplace for all,” the company said in a statement.
However, Apple did note that it is monitoring the Infowars app, and issued a subtle threat that it could kill it any time it please.
“We continue to monitor apps for violations of our guidelines and if we find content that violates our guidelines and is harmful to users we will remove those apps from the store as we have done previously.” the statement reads.
It is not difficult to imagine Apple removing the app, given that it claimed the Infowars podcast material violated the company’s ‘hate speech guidelines,’ although it was never made clear exactly what part of the content did so.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/apple-says-it-is-monitoring-the-infowars-app-threatens-to-censor-if-it-becomes-harmful/

Swordsmyth
08-09-2018, 05:00 PM
The neoconservative Weekly Standard said Wednesday that Big Tech should ban more people and there’s “no reason” conservatives should be defending Alex Jones.
“I’m not even trolling when I say that we need more banning,” Jonathan Last said Wednesday on Twitter, linking to his column, “The Case For Banning Alex Jones.”
http://www.informationliberation.com/files/ban-more-weekly-standard-2.jpg
“In every online community where mods enforce reasonable standards of discourse, the community is better for it,” Last said.

1) I'm not even trolling when I say that we need more banning. In every online community where mods enforce reasonable standards of discourse, the community is better for it. https://t.co/abbUPAf9f3
— Jonathan V. Last (@JVLast) August 8, 2018 (https://twitter.com/JVLast/status/1027269306730590209?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)
Bill Kristol himself also tweeted out the article, adding, “Goodbye, Alex, and good riddance.”

Goodbye, Alex, and good riddance. @JVLast (https://twitter.com/JVLast?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)⁩ pulls no punches. https://t.co/SksrZtTcya
— Bill Kristol (@BillKristol) August 8, 2018 (https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1027266969987375108?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

Last went on to say Facebook needs to ban even more people he doesn’t like:

Have you seen all of the conservatives asking “What about Farrakhan?” There are a ton of bad users out on the tech industry’s leading platforms. But saying that these platforms shouldn’t ban Alex Jones because they haven’t banned all of the bad actors is like saying that the DA shouldn’t prosecute one criminal because the police haven’t caught every other criminal.
The answer here is obvious: Tech companies shouldn’t give Jones a pass; they should get rid of the Farrakhans of the world, too. The perfect should not be the enemy of the good.

The Weekly Standard, which has been dubbed the “neocon bible,” was founded by William Kristol and Fred Barnes, the former of which said last year that “lazy, spoiled” white working class voters should be replaced with immigrants (http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=56250):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

Last week, Kristol said “my fellow white men” are a “great disappointment” to him because of their conservative voting habits and said he’s hoping “women, minorities and young people” can “step up to save the republic.”

I’ve been looking at some polling crosstabs and I’ve got to say to my fellow white men over 55: You’re a great disappointment to me. On the other hand it seems fitting and consistent with the American story that women, minorities and young people now step up to save the republic.
— Bill Kristol (@BillKristol) August 5, 2018 (https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1026119866884005889?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

Last’s column encouraging the right to stand down and be rolled over by Big Tech so Democrats can seize control of the country furthers Kristol’s goals.
Last’s call for more bans aligns perfectly with Democrat Senator Chris Murphy who said on Monday that the “survival of our democracy” depends on more sites like Infowars being banned (http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=58844).

More at: https://www.infowars.com/we-need-more-banning-weekly-standard-calls-for-more-big-tech-censorship-in-wake-of-alex-jones-purge/

AuH20
08-10-2018, 03:41 PM
This is like out of a graphic novel.

https://www.infowars.com/live-nyt-reports-tech-giants-met-in-secret-to-plan-alex-jones-ban/

Danke
08-10-2018, 04:52 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UEhsFEgsI5U

Danke
08-10-2018, 04:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNKwe9k55fs&app=desktop&persist_app=1

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-10-2018, 05:36 PM
It begins.

TheCount
08-10-2018, 05:46 PM
Involvement in murder is murder.

Is Trump a murderer?

phill4paul
08-10-2018, 05:48 PM
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/38918535_2315430611805505_5781693822060724224_n.jp g?_nc_cat=0&oh=202b347da88bd150d3d16302ba00e1c2&oe=5C127B59

AuH20
08-10-2018, 05:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcRDEs-253s

dannno
08-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Is Trump a murderer?

Trump is reversing our atrocious foreign policy, which will result in a lot less murders.

Obama created and funded ISIS to take out Assad so there would be a western friendly leader of Syria. ISIS is particularly brutal and likes to murder people.

Now Trump is taking out ISIS.. not for personal gain, but to help the people in that region cope with all the bullshit we created there. Out of the goodness of his heart.

Hillary murdered people for personal gain, so that she would not have to account for her corruption. And to install western friendly dictators in foreign countries.

You really want to compare these two people?

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
08-10-2018, 07:46 PM
Stalinist bullshit.

I hope Assange's mother does the interview!!

TheCount
08-11-2018, 10:45 AM
Trump is reversing our atrocious foreign policy, which will result in a lot less murders.

But for right now, Trump is involved in murder?

enhanced_deficit
08-11-2018, 10:51 AM

Once the tweet comes, it's going to have bigly impact.

DamianTV
08-11-2018, 04:04 PM
Once the tweet comes, it's going to have bigly impact.

Might be as soon as Monday in order to have maximum media effect. Typically, stories printed on Monday are more widely read than those printed on Friday or weekends. Its the same reason Alex was banned on a Sunday night, so MSM would pick up on it and everyone would cheer on abolishing First Amendment Rights.

Swordsmyth
08-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Meanwhile, uber-popular politically agnostic podcast h3h3 had its YouTube live broadcast banned mid-stream after the show's hosts began simply discussing the censorship of Alex Jones.

Wow @TeamYouTube (https://twitter.com/TeamYouTube?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) just shut down our @theh3podcast (https://twitter.com/theh3podcast?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) live stream and gave us a strike for talking about Alex Jones??... What.
— Ethan Klein (@h3h3productions) August 10, 2018 (https://twitter.com/h3h3productions/status/1028047008144080896?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) As Breitbart's Allum Bokhari notes, McInnes and the Proud Boys were banned "a little over an hour later."
We're guessing not even a heavily-coached Jack Dorsey doing softball damage-control interviews can explain this.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-11/twittter-bans-gavin-mcinnes-proud-boys-after-they-denounce-white-supremacist-rally

enhanced_deficit
08-11-2018, 09:25 PM
Might be as soon as Monday in order to have maximum media effect. Typically, stories printed on Monday are more widely read than those printed on Friday or weekends. Its the same reason Alex was banned on a Sunday night, so MSM would pick up on it and everyone would cheer on abolishing First Amendment Rights.

Trump waiting till Monday to tweet in support of AJ's free speech be smart strategy.

Aassuming this is not fakenews.

8/06/2018
Alex Jones Begs Donald Trump For Help After He’s Dumped By YouTube, Spotify And Facebook

The notorious conspiracy theorist suggests Trump make his media problems a major issue in the 2018 campaign.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/alex-jones-donald-trump-media-matters_us_5b68bd4de4b0de86f4a43fd5

It does not appear that AJ is being 'Steve Bannoned' becaude he used F-word to condemn Trump's GOP-Jaravank wing supported Syria bombing policy.

Pauls' Revere
08-11-2018, 09:40 PM
[QUOTE=Origanalist;6664027]In A Corporatist System Of Government, Corporate Censorship Is State Censorship

Can you please provide a link? I would to share this.

r3volution 3.0
08-11-2018, 10:26 PM
So, haven't been paying much attention to this; Jones hasn't been ununfacebooked (refacefucked) yet?

...didn't yet come out with a video on Youtube explaining how YouTube is censoring him, or something like that?

TheCount
08-11-2018, 10:43 PM
So, haven't been paying much attention to this; Jones hasn't been ununfacebooked (refacefucked) yet?

...didn't yet come out with a video on Youtube explaining how YouTube is censoring him, or something like that?

No, but he did beg for the intercession of his Orange God.

r3volution 3.0
08-11-2018, 10:45 PM
No, but he did beg for the intercession of his Orange God.

LOL, did he really? Put out a video? I might have to watch that.

TheCount
08-11-2018, 11:16 PM
LOL, did he really? Put out a video? I might have to watch that.

Origanalist
08-12-2018, 11:00 AM
[QUOTE=Origanalist;6664027]In A Corporatist System Of Government, Corporate Censorship Is State Censorship

Can you please provide a link? I would to share this.

If you copy and paste
"Last year, representatives of Facebook, Twitter, and Google were instructed on the US Senate floor that it is their responsibility to “quell information rebellions” and adopt a “mission statement” expressing their commitment to “prevent the fomenting of discord.”
you will find a link, even one here.

Pauls' Revere
08-12-2018, 11:07 AM
[QUOTE=Pauls' Revere;6666356]

If you copy and paste
"Last year, representatives of Facebook, Twitter, and Google were instructed on the US Senate floor that it is their responsibility to “quell information rebellions” and adopt a “mission statement” expressing their commitment to “prevent the fomenting of discord.”
you will find a link, even one here.

Thanks! :)

DamianTV
08-12-2018, 05:32 PM
Add Vimeo to the list.

https://vimeo.com/infowarslive

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Now gone.

Nothing actually by InfoWars.

Who is next?

TheCount
08-12-2018, 07:02 PM
Add Vimeo to the list.

Now gone.

Nothing actually by InfoWars.

Who is next?

Next Alex Jones tells his followers that they should urge the government to force companies to host Infowars' content.

Wait, did I say next? That already happened.

DamianTV
08-12-2018, 07:27 PM
Next Alex Jones tells his followers that they should urge the government to force companies to host Infowars' content.

Wait, did I say next? That already happened.

I think the big picture is being missed by most people. What will happen in the end, should we stay this course, is Alex Jones and many many others will be shut down, but, if you have a License, then YouTube will be forced to carry ABC content.

Free Speech is being Monopolized into a handful of outlets. This is just a step towards making it happen.

Wooden Indian
08-12-2018, 09:27 PM
People hate AJ so much, they're blinded by the implications of this shit-fest.

Even many liberty people have distanced themselves from this issue and have tried to take both sides, in some asinine effort to appear reasonable and "center".

This was not some Ma and Pa bakery deciding who it was baking cakes for, people. These are mega-corps working with and for the U.S. Government, bypassing legislator via "private sector".

Don't be stupid and don't be surprised when they come for RP Forums!

Swordsmyth
08-13-2018, 08:12 PM
Advertising platform Criteo has caved to mob outrage and banned Infowars in yet another example of Big Tech censorship.
A Criteo senior manager said Infowars was, “in violation of our advertising guidelines,” yet gave no specifics whatsoever on precisely what terms of service we had violated.
Despite the company, which numerous other big conservative news outlets use for advertising, reaching out to Infowars after we were previously banned by AdRoll, it has now succumbed to the online brigading that was launched as a result of Apple, Facebook, YouTube and others arbitrarily censoring Infowars content.
This is somewhat perplexing given that Criteo first billed itself as a libertarian-leaning company that supported free speech. Evidently, Criteo does not support free speech, it supports giant corporate monopolies deciding what you can and can’t see on the Internet.
Meanwhile, Shopify payments also contacted us to announce that they were pulling their services.
This clearly represents tortious interference, which occurs when one person intentionally damages someone else’s contractual or business relationships with a third party causing economic harm.
The mass brigading of Infowars began after CNN started a lobbying campaign attempting to have us shut down by social media giants.
In related news, video hosting platform Vimeo banned Infowars, citing our claim that there were Islamic training camps in America as the reason, despite the fact that this is completely true.
As was widely reported (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/08/man-arrested-at-new-mexico-compound-was-training-kids-to-commit-school-shootings-court-documents-say.html) last week, five Islamic extremists were arrested after being caught training children to carry out school shootings.
So in other words, Big Tech is now banning us for reporting accurately about real world events. That’s the level it has reached.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/ad-platform-caves-to-mob-outrage-bans-infowars/

AuH20
08-14-2018, 12:25 PM
His site is down.

AuH20
08-14-2018, 12:26 PM
Alex goes after Apple & the Chicomms and now his site is down. Some salty chinese hackers? Or Fed gov?

Swordsmyth
08-14-2018, 01:33 PM
His site is down.

Alex goes after Apple & the Chicomms and now his site is down. Some salty chinese hackers? Or Fed gov?

Prisonplanet and NewsWars are still up.

Swordsmyth
08-14-2018, 03:59 PM
Prisonplanet and NewsWars are still up.

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
ID: d2c0b2
No.2599748
(https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/2599043.html#2599748)
Aug 14 2018 16:42:13 (EST) (https://qanonmap.bitbucket.io/#t1534282933) NEW

Anonymous
ID: 810ecf
No.2599082
(https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/2599043.html#2599082)
Aug 14 2018 15:43:22 (EST) (https://qanonmap.bitbucket.io/#t1534279402) NEW

38D67BC6-34F2-46AC-8420-BDC5449EB34F.png https://media.8ch.net/file_store/91fa4440152dcdf09cbea7d8ab5bde3fad890388ba621c39f9 7bf5e3f0e83124.png

(https://media.8ch.net/file_store/91fa4440152dcdf09cbea7d8ab5bde3fad890388ba621c39f9 7bf5e3f0e83124.png) Note to AJ shills. Nobody hacks a site and brings it down, but publishes a useful and informative redirect page… it’s fucking obvious this is a staged attack. Why am I not surprised?

>>2599082

Actors will act.
We target NBC.
NBC targets Q.
Strategic?
We are in control.

Q

08-14-2018, 11:02 PM
I have bothered to post here in forever. I saw that there was this mass banning of infowars. Kinda worries me that something bad is in the pipeline and they don't want AJ commenting on it. Or maybe AJ wanted to be banned for the publicity? He is quite the showman. Hopefully there isn't another 9/11 or worse coming. All news is so fake anymore who knows?

Swordsmyth
08-14-2018, 11:28 PM
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
ID: d2c0b2
No.2599748
(https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/2599043.html#2599748)
Aug 14 2018 16:42:13 (EST) (https://qanonmap.bitbucket.io/#t1534282933) NEW

Anonymous
ID: 810ecf
No.2599082
(https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/2599043.html#2599082)
Aug 14 2018 15:43:22 (EST) (https://qanonmap.bitbucket.io/#t1534279402) NEW

38D67BC6-34F2-46AC-8420-BDC5449EB34F.png https://media.8ch.net/file_store/91fa4440152dcdf09cbea7d8ab5bde3fad890388ba621c39f9 7bf5e3f0e83124.png

(https://media.8ch.net/file_store/91fa4440152dcdf09cbea7d8ab5bde3fad890388ba621c39f9 7bf5e3f0e83124.png) Note to AJ shills. Nobody hacks a site and brings it down, but publishes a useful and informative redirect page… it’s $#@!ing obvious this is a staged attack. Why am I not surprised?

>>2599082

Actors will act.
We target NBC.
NBC targets Q.
Strategic?
We are in control.

Q
The "Attack" if it was real is now over.

Danke
08-14-2018, 11:31 PM
I have [not] bothered to post here in forever. I saw that there was this mass banning of infowars. Kinda worries me that something bad is in the pipeline and they don't want AJ commenting on it. Or maybe AJ wanted to be banned for the publicity? He is quite the showman. Hopefully there isn't another 9/11 or worse coming. All news is so fake anymore who knows?

Sorry we have bothered you tonight.

enhanced_deficit
08-15-2018, 10:42 AM
Trump waiting till Monday to tweet in support of AJ's free speech be smart strategy.

Aassuming this is not fakenews.

8/06/2018
Alex Jones Begs Donald Trump For Help After He’s Dumped By YouTube, Spotify And Facebook

The notorious conspiracy theorist suggests Trump make his media problems a major issue in the 2018 campaign.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/alex-jones-donald-trump-media-matters_us_5b68bd4de4b0de86f4a43fd5

It does not appear that AJ is being 'Steve Bannoned' becaude he used F-word to condemn Trump's GOP-Jaravank wing supported Syria bombing policy.

Still no tweet from MAGA to support AJ's Free Speech.

What is going on? A tweet in support of Roseanne had come out within 24 hours.

Champ
08-15-2018, 12:53 PM
Looks like Stefan Molyneux might be next.

shakey1
08-15-2018, 01:24 PM
All this banning & yet with Trump's tweets threatening both NK & Iran with extreme violence, he's not banned?:radioactive:

AuH20
08-15-2018, 01:57 PM
I dislike Owen Shroyer. Not a fan. I love David Knight.

Marenco
08-15-2018, 05:48 PM
All this banning & yet with Trump's tweets threatening both NK & Iran with extreme violence, he's not banned?:radioactive:

If it fits the official narrative it's no problem comrade... ;)

Valli6
08-15-2018, 06:08 PM
https://www.mystatesman.com/business/austin-pirate-radio-station-flagship-for-alex-jones-faces-15k-fine/W6xZeQvOwVSQMtnb2Vch3K

Austin pirate radio station, flagship for Alex Jones, faces $15k fine
By Gary Dinges - American-Statesman Staff
Posted: 3:17 p.m. Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Highlights
Liberty Radio is accused of operating at 90.1 FM without federal consent since at least 2013.
A check of the Liberty Radio website indicated the station stopped being transmitted over the air in December.

A pirate radio station that serves as controversial host Alex Jones’ Austin flagship has been knocked off the city’s airwaves – at least temporarily – and the Federal Communications Commission has levied a $15,000 penalty that the station’s operators are refusing to pay.
A lawsuit filed this week in U.S. District Court in Austin accuses Liberty Radio of operating at 90.1 FM without federal consent since at least 2013. Religious programming was airing on that frequency Wednesday, in place of Liberty Radio.

A check of the Liberty Radio website, txlr.net, indicated the station stopped being transmitted over the air in December, but has been streaming online and via a call-in “listen line.”

According to court documents, FCC enforcement agents from Houston were called to the Austin area to investigate 90.1 FM after the agency received a complaint. Using high-tech equipment, those agents were able to trace the signal to the Orchard Plaza apartments at 1127 and 1205 E. 52nd St. in East Austin.

The agents reported that Liberty Radio was being operated out of some sort of maintenance or utility room at the complex. Travis Central Appraisal District records indicate that up until late last year, the complex – subject of numerous well-publicized city nuisance violations – had been owned by an entity linked to Walter Olenick and M. Rae Nadler-Olenick, who are listed as the two defendants in the federal lawsuit over Liberty Radio.

The station’s signal was reportedly being transmitted over the air from a 50-foot tower on the property, connected to the adjacent “studio” with an extension cord.

In addition to Jones’ show, the Liberty Radio lineup includes programs with titles such as “The Vaccine Myth,” “Real News,” “War Room” and “Power Hour Nation.”

“We are committed to spreading the word of truth,” the station’s website says, in part. “We have chosen the best schedule possible to accomplish this endeavor.”

Olenick and Nadler-Olenick could not be reached for comment on the lawsuit.

Liberty Radio did not have the required federal consent to operate at 90.1 FM, the lawsuit alleges, and a warning letter was first sent in September 2013. The station was told to cease broadcasting or face the possibility of a fine, equipment seizure and perhaps even criminal charges.

In a response to the agency, Olenick and Nadler-Olenick “asserted without any support that they are not subject to the jurisdiction of the FCC,” according to the suit.

Their letter, included in the court filing, tells federal investigators to “kindly never bother us with your harassment under color of law and office again.” It also warns the FCC and its agents they will be considered trespassers if they set foot on the East 52nd Street property again.

Copies of the response were sent by Olenick and Nadler-Olenick to a number of officials outside the FCC, as well, including then-Attorney General Eric Holder and former Austin police chief Art Acevedo.

With the station still in operation in 2014, the FCC levied a $15,000 fine and gave Liberty Radio 30 days to appeal.

The Liberty Radio response said, in part, “We decline your offer, as we have from the outset, and we will forever decline your offer.”

After back-and-forth communications for most of 2014, the FCC kicked the fine over to the U.S. Department of Justice for enforcement actions. That action led to the filing this month in federal court.

A trial date has not been set.
https://www.mystatesman.com/business/austin-pirate-radio-station-flagship-for-alex-jones-faces-15k-fine/W6xZeQvOwVSQMtnb2Vch3K/

enhanced_deficit
08-15-2018, 11:25 PM
Although no MAGA tweet in his support, still not buying conspiracy theories suggesting that team MAGA secretly got him censored because he made this video.

Mach
08-15-2018, 11:58 PM
The Four Horsemen

https://www.infowars.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/ht-resist-600-li.jpg

AuH20
08-16-2018, 05:02 PM
He's right. These fuckers are setting up an OKC similar event. They need Jones shut down not to ask the critical questions.

https://infowarsvideo.com/vod/FalseFlagImminentToFrameConservatives.mp4/playlist.m3u8

AuH20
08-16-2018, 05:04 PM
The likely false flag target is a major newsroom. These vermin are so predictable.

TheCount
08-16-2018, 05:23 PM
He's right. These fuckers are setting up an OKC similar event. They need Jones shut down not to ask the critical questions.

https://infowarsvideo.com/vod/FalseFlagImminentToFrameConservatives.mp4/playlist.m3u8
Alex Jones was done questioning official stories anyway.

Our Guy is in charge, and we don't want to question Our Guy now, do we?

AuH20
08-16-2018, 05:26 PM
Alex Jones was done questioning official stories anyway.

Our Guy is in charge, and we don't want to question Our Guy now, do we?

Our guy controls very little. He can't even staff certain departments.

TheCount
08-17-2018, 05:25 AM
Our guy controls very little. He can't even staff certain departments.
I don't know what you are talking about; he knows the best people.

devil21
08-17-2018, 10:39 PM
Can someone post Trump's tweets about AJ, conservative/alt media being silenced? Since he hates the fake news MSM, he must love alt media. He's got time to tweet about Omorosa so he must have time to tweet about alt media.

Thanks in advance.

08-18-2018, 08:28 AM
Can someone post Trump's tweets about AJ, conservative/alt media being silenced? Since he hates the fake news MSM, he must love alt media. He's got time to tweet about Omorosa so he must have time to tweet about alt media.

Thanks in advance.

Top of Drudge right now. Trump did it.

https://www.thewrap.com/trump-social-media-discriminating-republican-conservative-voices/

devil21
08-18-2018, 01:21 PM
Top of Drudge right now. Trump did it.

https://www.thewrap.com/trump-social-media-discriminating-republican-conservative-voices/

Ha, he must have read my post when he woke up this morning ;)

TheCount
08-18-2018, 03:20 PM
Ha, he must have read my post when he woke up this morning ;)

Speaking loudly and clearly for the Trump Administration, we won’t let that happen.

Yep.

Swordsmyth
08-29-2018, 05:35 PM
Fantastic News! CNN Announces Infowars To Be Reinstated To Facebook, Google, YouTube, And Apple https://t.co/GJj6pgHLRm
— Alex Jones (@RealAlexJones) August 29, 2018 (https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/1034905677381033984?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

Danke
08-29-2018, 05:44 PM
LOL

Firestarter
10-28-2018, 11:49 AM
One of the reported reasons for banning Alex Jones from YouTube…
was a tirade against drag queens in which he said they would be going to hell because they are Satanists. He also suggested they are pedophiles.
“Soon the icy cold of hell will embrace you forever,” Jones said in the video. “Soon you will pass through and on never to return to this dimension. Never to ascend, but down, down, down, down. Down, down, down into that black hole you're going. Chained.”
Jones also frequently uses the transphobic slur “tranny” in his broadcasts and has called homosexuality “a very destructive lifestyle.”

Poor Alex has been caught…

InfoWars founder and notorious conspiracy theorist Alex Jones showed a phone in his hands while on camera which appeared to have open a web browser window displaying transgender pornography.
It happened during Jones’s promotion of a range of health and wellness products. The window in question contained a web page titled: “Naughty tbabe Marissa Mi…” Marissa Minx is an Australian transgender adult film actress and “tbabe” is a term for transgender porn stars.
https://www.transadvocate.com/wp-content/uploads/image-2.png
https://www.newsweek.com/alex-jones-infowars-trans-porn-marissa-minx-1093041

In the following video, Alex Jones replies to this “fake news”: pop-ups coming without his permission or some BS like that…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-KOfFNFunA

enhanced_deficit
11-14-2018, 06:59 PM
"Sometimes to save Free Speech, you have to kill it".

November 7, 2018.
President Trump said on Wednesday that he's open to working across the aisle with Democrats to regulate social media
In a lengthy press conference a day after the midterm elections that saw the Democrats take control of the House of Representatives, Trump was asked if social media companies were unfairly censoring conservative voices and if he would work with the opposition party to rein in their power.
"Believe it or not, I'm really one that really likes free speech," Trump told reporters. "A lot of people don't understand that. When you start regulating, a lot of bad things can happen. But I would certainly talk to the Democrats if they want to do that. And I think they do want to do that."

That said, MAGA supporters/funders are getting bit out of hand lately.

PayPal billionaire Peter Thiel 'becoming key Donald Trump adviser'
PayPal founder's employees reportedly refer to him as 'the shadow president'
Sunday 26 February 2017https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5989f2441400002000ecfc18.jpeg?ops=scalefit_720_nou pscale
Trump called Peduto, wanted to talk death penalty after synagogue shooting, Peduto says
Nov 5, 2018
http://www.post-gazette.com/local/ci...s/201811050141 (http://www.post-gazette.com/local/city/2018/11/05/Donald-Trump-Bill-Peduto-phone-call-synagogue-shooting-death-penalty/stories/201811050141)

Paypal bans Gab following Pittsburgh shooting - The Verge
Oct 27, 2018 - Earlier today, a gunman walked into the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and killed eleven people before being apprehended by police. The suspect has since been identified as 46-year-old Robert Bowers, who appears to have had a history of anti-Semitic speech on ...

Robert Bowers considered Gavin McInnes 'Proud Boys' fellow ...
Oct 28, 2018 -

PT is a nefarious war mongering globalist lobby tool.

Look into Palantir.

Related

PayPal shuts down accounts for Proud Boys and founder McInnes (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?528285-PayPal-shuts-down-accounts-for-Proud-Boys-and-founder-McInnes-as-well-as-antifa-groups/page2&)

enhanced_deficit
11-17-2018, 07:53 PM
Obama MAGA/Pelosi could LOCK DOWN the Intarwebs! (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?213869-Obama-Pelosi-could-LOCK-DOWN-the-Intarwebs!&p=6709761&viewfull=1#post6709761)