PDA

View Full Version : What the???????

quickmike
12-12-2007, 04:56 PM
What the hell is wrong with some of you guys? LOL

I just got home from work and watched the Ron Paul parts of the debate and I see threads and comments about how he didnt change any minds with this debate, didnt do so good, etc etc.

I think this was one of his best appearances. He seemed cool and collected and gave very clear answers and didnt stumble like he has done a few times in the past.

I just dont get some of you guys.:confused:

Whats with all the nay-saying??

yaz
12-12-2007, 04:59 PM
For people that have seen every single speech he's ever given I think we hold higher expectations for Ron Paul than anyone else. I thought he did great, but I still think some of the other candidates stole his thunder sometimes-- mainly because they had more time to speak and talked about similar things. If Ron Paul had more time to speak then we'd all be much more happy.

Micahyah
12-12-2007, 05:00 PM
I don't think anyone is saying negative things about Paul's answers.

The negatives about the debate are that every other candidate copied Paul's language, and Keyes took up a tremendous amount of time. Paul got less time to speak than Duncan Hunter, Tom Tancredo, AND Alan Keyes.

split_lipz
12-12-2007, 05:03 PM
I also got the impression that he did very well. Much better than the previous two debates.

quickmike
12-12-2007, 05:09 PM
I also got the impression that he did very well. Much better than the previous two debates.

Hell yeah he did. Anyone that has been following all the debates, even if they arent RP supporters can plainly see that the other douche bags are just parroting what Ron says, so whats the big deal?

Original_Intent
12-12-2007, 05:11 PM
What the hell is wrong with some of you guys? LOL

I just got home from work and watched the Ron Paul parts of the debate and I see threads and comments about how he didnt change any minds with this debate, didnt do so good, etc etc.

I think this was one of his best appearances. He seemed cool and collected and gave very clear answers and didnt stumble like he has done a few times in the past.

I just dont get some of you guys.:confused:

Whats with all the nay-saying??

ABCNew.com agrees with you. Huck and Paul the winners.

Giuliani and Keyes the losers.

Micahyah
12-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Hell yeah he did. Anyone that has been following all the debates, even if they arent RP supporters can plainly see that the other douche bags are just parroting what Ron says, so whats the big deal?

if it's so obvioius to people who aren't RP supporters, why isn't that the story in ANY post-debate analysis in the media or in the mainstream conservative blogs?

steph3n
12-12-2007, 05:13 PM
I think he just isn't convincing with some of the wording, he could say instead of leaving iraq alone that he wants to leave iraq and strengthen our defense at home. This would have played WELL in Iowa and would have been 100% true

Paulitician
12-12-2007, 05:15 PM
I think he just isn't convincing with some of the wording, he could say instead of leaving iraq alone that he wants to leave iraq and strengthen our defense at home. This would have played WELL in Iowa and would have been 100% true
He did say that...

steph3n
12-12-2007, 05:17 PM
He did say that...
He said half of that.

split_lipz
12-12-2007, 05:35 PM

That's exactly what he said.

Leave Iraq, come home, fight the real threat to our liberties here at home.

steph3n
12-12-2007, 05:41 PM
That's exactly what he said.

Leave Iraq, come home, fight the real threat to our liberties here at home.

Right but what works in iowa is borders :D

Danny Molina
12-12-2007, 05:49 PM
This was the second most fair debate. Paul did marvelously.