PDA

View Full Version : How much joy I get from being cruel to old white men

Anti Federalist
08-02-2018, 09:55 AM
So says the New York Times latest member of their editorial board. (https://www.nytco.com/sarah-jeong-joins-the-timess-editorial-board/)

NYTIMES HIRES WOMAN WHO SENT TONS OF ANTI-WHITE RACIST TWEETS

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/02/new-york-times-sarah-jeong-racist/

2:44 PM 08/02/2018

Amber Athey | Media and Breaking News Editor

The New York Times’ newest editorial hire has a history of racist tweets against white people.

NYT announced on Wednesday that they hired Sarah Jeong to join their editorial board. Jeong previously wrote for the Verge and authored “The Internet of Garbage,” a book about online harassment and free speech.

Shortly after Jeong’s hire, Twitter users unearthed old tweets in which she expressed an extreme distaste for white people.

“Dumbass fucking white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants,” she tweeted in 2016.

Another tweet reads, “oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get from being cruel to old white men.”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjmZQxHVAAApMwt?format=jpg&name=small

phill4paul
08-02-2018, 10:01 AM
I'm sure her journalistic integrity will allow her to remain neutral in her position.

Anti Federalist
08-02-2018, 10:15 AM
I'm sure her journalistic integrity will allow her to remain neutral in her position.

Of course, I'm quite sure of that...journalists are not enemies of the people.

thoughtomator
08-02-2018, 10:23 AM
Next round of layoffs at NYT when?

Brian4Liberty
08-02-2018, 10:50 AM

She would be a great fit in Mueller’s FBI or Obama’s DOJ.

shakey1
08-02-2018, 11:25 AM
Sick alright.:unamused:

kahless
08-02-2018, 11:45 AM
NYT is defending her vile history of racism.
https://cdn.mrctv.org/files/images/NYT_0.png

not.your.average.joe
08-02-2018, 12:00 PM
Journalist hates white people - hired and defended by New York Times.

James Gunn, comedian and great director of Guardians of the Galaxy, tweets satire years ago, repeatedly apologizes and explains himself - fired by Disney. And now we're out a good Guardians 3 movie. It's a sick world.

kahless
08-02-2018, 12:03 PM
Now the far left hate mongers have come out in defense of NYT and this racist. One even saying because non-whites cannot be racist.

Journalists Defend NYT Hire With History Of Anti-White Tweets
http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/02/lefty-journos-nyt-racist-hire/

luctor-et-emergo
08-02-2018, 12:10 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjmZQxHVAAApMwt?format=jpg&name=small

Really ? Cannot detect any satire, otherwise I would have found it mildly entertaining.

EBounding
08-02-2018, 12:11 PM
Somewhat off topic, but there is literally no good reason to hang onto your tweets. The whole point of twitter is what's going on "right now", so even if you said something insightful, it'll probably be completely irrelevant a year from now. I went through my old ones and there was nothing of value, so I deleted them all and will probably purge them once a month or so. Matt Drudge (https://twitter.com/DRUDGE) has the right idea.

kcchiefs6465
08-02-2018, 12:17 PM

James Gunn, comedian and great director of Guardians of the Galaxy, tweets satire years ago, repeatedly apologizes and explains himself - fired by Disney. And now we're out a good Guardians 3 movie. It's a sick world.
Fuck Guardians of the Galaxy.

That pedo piece of shit got what he deserved.

Origanalist
08-02-2018, 01:06 PM
Fuck Guardians of the Galaxy.

That pedo piece of shit got what he deserved.

Amen to that, I wouldn't grant that sick shit the title of satire at all.

oyarde
08-02-2018, 01:08 PM
One day Danke will be old and I hate the idea of any psycho , twisted leftists being cruel to him because of his skin .

Anti Federalist
08-02-2018, 01:13 PM
One day Danke will be old and I hate the idea of any psycho , twisted leftists being cruel to him because of his skin .

Seriously.

Remember this when you put your old, white, parents in a nursing home staffed with a bunch of "diversity".

Swordsmyth
08-02-2018, 01:44 PM

Gunn is a sicko, ordinary people don't "joke" about pedophilia and raping their own daughter.

Swordsmyth
08-02-2018, 01:48 PM
Seriously.

Remember this when you put your old, white, parents in a nursing home staffed with a bunch of "diversity".

Nursing homes were bad enough when they were staffed with white nurses.

Zippyjuan
08-02-2018, 01:55 PM
The tweets were complied by: https://twitter.com/GarbageHuman_

Garbage Human ��
@GarbageHuman_
Beware of other inferior fake accounts because this is easily the best one of those.
This account will give you depression. Not Sargon. Parody.

Anti Federalist
08-02-2018, 03:04 PM

Uh huh...and?

You either can satirize and make fun of all...or none.

Especially when the consequences of satirizing a protected class can mean financial ruin or possibly jail.

tod evans
08-02-2018, 03:17 PM
Fuck her in the neck.

Cleaner44
08-02-2018, 03:19 PM
With so many "journalists" being out of work these days, as they are in a dying industry, you would think that the NY Times would be able to hire the highest quality people more than ever before.

Anti Federalist
08-02-2018, 03:19 PM
Nursing homes were bad enough when they were staffed with white nurses.

Yes, of course...see how better off diversity makes us?

We need more hateful leftist lesbian immigrants.

Anti Federalist
08-02-2018, 03:20 PM
Fuck her in the neck.

Pfft...not with Danke 's dick.

Swordsmyth
08-02-2018, 03:22 PM
Yes, of course...see how better off diversity makes us?

We need more hateful leftist lesbian immigrants.

And Che worshiping Nigerians.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-02-2018, 03:29 PM

Yeah, Zip leans the right way here. Jeong said all those tweets were "...intended as satire." (https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/02/media/new-york-times-sarah-jeong-twitter/index.html)

Zip's "supporting member" status here must also be satire! That Zip is such a card!

Zippyjuan
Supporting Member
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/customavatars/avatar17293_7.gif

specsaregood
08-02-2018, 03:42 PM
With so many "journalists" being out of work these days, as they are in a dying industry, you would think that the NY Times would be able to hire the highest quality people more than ever before.

Maybe they have a different values and in their mind these tweets are exactly what makes her the highest quality person to employ. Face it, this is the attitude THEY WANT to employ.

Madison320
08-02-2018, 03:51 PM
Yeah, Zip leans the right way here. Jeong said all those tweets were "...intended as satire." (https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/02/media/new-york-times-sarah-jeong-twitter/index.html)

Zip's "supporting member" status here must also be satire! That Zip is such a card!

I don't know. Those tweets are so over the top they might be satire.

Then again if they are satire, wouldn't she be actually seriously mocking a lot of non-white people? If those tweets are satire wouldn't "oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get from being cruel to old white men” actually mean "I hate all these tweets from black people who get joy from being cruel to old white men"? If is really was satire I really doubt the Times would hire her.

It would be interesting to see some of her other writing to see if she leans left or right.

Anti Globalist
08-02-2018, 04:08 PM
Well that woman needs to get off her period.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-02-2018, 04:28 PM

Then again if they are satire, wouldn't she be actually seriously mocking a lot of non-white people? If those tweets are satire wouldn't "oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get from being cruel to old white men” actually mean "I hate all these tweets from black people who get joy from being cruel to old white men"? If is really was satire I really doubt the Times would hire her.

It would be interesting to see some of her other writing to see if she leans left or right.

Well, her "satire" is not exactly the wit of O. Henry. She just follows this goofy trend of butchering words, like her use of "surreal." (https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/5/15905816/immigrant-trump-citizen-patriotism)

I don't know how many times I've heard people use "surreal" when they mean "unreal." Of course, she wasn't try to impress with her vocabulary and use of the satire word. She was depending on people's illiteracy to weasel out of something.

Danke
08-02-2018, 04:41 PM
Maybe they have a different values and in their mind these tweets are exactly what makes her the highest quality person to employ. Face it, this is the attitude THEY WANT to employ.

Good points.

pcosmar
Seriously.

Long walk in the woods dude,,, if that time ever comes.

phill4paul
Ya'lls white, patriarchal, shitlord privilege never got you into Haaaaavard. We wouldn't expect you to understand this higher form of humor.

Champ
08-02-2018, 04:44 PM
The tweets are not satire, just like the 1000's of James Gunn's tweets are not just perverted jokes. There have been other tweets already found of this NYT employee, that are talking about the election and extreme hatred of white people for electing Trump. Where is the punchline again?

What we are seeing on full display today in such an exceedingly transparent moment, are the standards that they have set forth and in return, the people that are hired to write the news that comprise what we know of as the "real news" mainstream media, the news that all of our families and every single person we have ever known has been exposed to everyday of their lives, the same media that attacked Ron and Rand Paul, and any other champion of liberty, every time they happened to be lucky enough to even be mentioned in a story, the same news that attacked our rights and our culture in nearly every single story they ever wrote, and the same news that hates us, hates liberty, hates the citizenry, hates sovereignty, but passionately loves war, division, and state power.

Yeah, so there it is, for everyone to see. Thank you New York Times.

Krugminator2
08-02-2018, 04:46 PM
I like how the press is so oblivious about why they are so hated. Rush Limbaugh says almost nothing everyday. Yet he makes a great living ripping the "drive-by media". Trump gets cheers ripping the press. And the press just doesn't understand why that would be.

The average member of the press is a disgusting left wing activist.

AuH20
08-02-2018, 04:47 PM
Everything is just fine.........

https://splinternews.com/the-new-york-times-really-fucked-this-one-up-1828061129

Making jokes about white people isn’t the same as making racist jokes about black people, or Asian people, or Jews, or gay people, or any other historically oppressed minority. This is a very simple principle, but one that many aggrieved whites find difficult to accept. You can’t say, “Well, imagine if you replaced ‘white’ with ‘black’ in those tweets,” because those two things are not equally replaceable. As much as you might find it desperately oppressive to not be able to use the n-word when you sing along to rap songs, there has never been a government-endorsed legal or societal campaign of oppression against whites. White people can be oppressed by other means, such as through gender or economics, but whites in the U.S. have never been systematically oppressed on the basis of their race alone.

In fact, white people in the United States have had it comparatively super good in large part because of their oppression of other races; when you, a white person, express or act upon your prejudice towards oppressed groups, you are taking part in that oppression. You contribute to the project of belittling, keeping down, otherizing, and exploiting historically oppressed minorities. When a member of an oppressed community complains about white people, that is different, because it is the whites who are doing the oppression. It is just different, which things often are.

oyarde
08-02-2018, 05:29 PM
I like how the press is so oblivious about why they are so hated. Rush Limbaugh says almost nothing everyday. Yet he makes a great living ripping the "drive-by media". Trump gets cheers ripping the press. And the press just doesn't understand why that would be.

The average member of the press is a disgusting left wing activist.I think they are the lazy , dumber division of the left wing .

luctor-et-emergo
08-02-2018, 05:30 PM

The average member of the press is a disgusting left wing activist.

Self preservation. They don't know or don't want to know any better.

eleganz
08-02-2018, 05:40 PM
lol that response by NYT, so perfectly expected.

They knew thats how she was, in fact how much you guys want to bet thats exactly what they were looking for. How much of NYT's editorial board think just like her? They just added another yes man to approve their liberal SJW content.

Swordsmyth
08-02-2018, 05:50 PM

https://splinternews.com/the-new-york-times-really-$#@!ed-this-one-up-1828061129
Have they never heard of Zimbabwe?

euphemia
08-02-2018, 05:55 PM
I feel for that woman. Anger and hatred destroy the soul

heavenlyboy34
08-02-2018, 06:47 PM
Well that woman needs to get off her period.
https://ryanwilliamsvirden.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/check-your-privilege.jpg

DamianTV
08-02-2018, 07:04 PM
They wont touch people with journalistic integrity like Ben Swann, but they will hire this piece of shit.

NOTE: Piece of shit is defined by behavior, not skin color or gender, thus, she most definitely qualifies.

oyarde
08-02-2018, 07:11 PM

I was once a Zimbabwe Billionaire .

Swordsmyth
08-02-2018, 07:13 PM
I was once a Zimbabwe Billionaire .

Did you use it for wall paper?

Madison320
08-02-2018, 07:13 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Or South Africa?

Actually you can add the US. It's just not as obvious.

Swordsmyth
08-02-2018, 07:14 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Or South Africa?

Actually you can add the US. It's just not as obvious.

And the EU where it is beginning to get obvious.

AuH20
08-02-2018, 07:15 PM
I'm not offended by what she said. She's entitled to her opinion and some of it was actually funny in a weird way.

Madison320
08-02-2018, 07:17 PM
Well, her "satire" is not exactly the wit of O. Henry. She just follows this goofy trend of butchering words, like her use of "surreal." (https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/7/5/15905816/immigrant-trump-citizen-patriotism)

I don't know how many times I've heard people use "surreal" when they mean "unreal." Of course, she wasn't try to impress with her vocabulary and use of the satire word. She was depending on people's illiteracy to weasel out of something.

Yeah, I was only guessing it was satire. It's hard to believe either way. Like I said, I'd like to see some other stuff she's written.

twomp
08-02-2018, 07:25 PM
This is why asian guys like white girls.

AuH20
08-02-2018, 07:59 PM

AuH20
08-02-2018, 08:08 PM
There may be some truth to this.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Djn-4Y-UUAErhPV.jpg

AuH20
08-02-2018, 08:18 PM

angelatc
08-02-2018, 08:34 PM
There may be some truth to this.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Djn-4Y-UUAErhPV.jpg

Are Asian people predisposed to burn faster when we drop nuclear bombs on them?

not.your.average.joe
08-02-2018, 08:51 PM
$#@! Guardians of the Galaxy.

That pedo piece of $#@! got what he deserved.

Amen to that, I wouldn't grant that sick $#@! the title of satire at all.

Gunn is a sicko, ordinary people don't "joke" about pedophilia and raping their own daughter.

The tweets are not satire, just like the 1000's of James Gunn's tweets are not just perverted jokes. There have been other tweets already found of this NYT employee, that are talking about the election and extreme hatred of white people for electing Trump. Where is the punchline again?

Well, jeez, I don't really know what to say. I wasn't trying to defend his tweets, I was making the point that this journalist is unapologetic about her tweets, that I know of, and likely still holds those views. But James Gunn apologized for his tweets and, that I know of, has not tweeted anything like that since 2012. It seems to me like James Gunn was trying to get his name out there in any way possible. Does anyone have any information on whether or not Gunn is or was a "sicko" or "perverted" outside of these tweets?
As of right now I am feeling that it was obviously a mistake and in poor taste for Gunn to make those tweets, but it shouldn't affect his job as a director if that was the extent of his bad choices. I would appreciate a response from anyone who feels strongly about this because I always want to be well informed so I don't put my foot in my mouth in the future.

oyarde
08-02-2018, 08:52 PM
Did you use it for wall paper?

I forgot about the expiration dates .

Anti Federalist
08-02-2018, 09:01 PM

What we are seeing on full display today in such an exceedingly transparent moment, are the standards that they have set forth and in return, the people that are hired to write the news that comprise what we know of as the "real news" mainstream media, the news that all of our families and every single person we have ever known has been exposed to everyday of their lives, the same media that attacked Ron and Rand Paul, and any other champion of liberty, every time they happened to be lucky enough to even be mentioned in a story, the same news that attacked our rights and our culture in nearly every single story they ever wrote, and the same news that hates us, hates liberty, hates the citizenry, hates sovereignty, but passionately loves war, division, and state power.

Yeah, so there it is, for everyone to see. Thank you New York Times.

+rep

Swordsmyth
08-02-2018, 09:01 PM
Well, jeez, I don't really know what to say. I wasn't trying to defend his tweets, I was making the point that this journalist is unapologetic about her tweets, that I know of, and likely still holds those views. But James Gunn apologized for his tweets and, that I know of, has not tweeted anything like that since 2012. It seems to me like James Gunn was trying to get his name out there in any way possible. Does anyone have any information on whether or not Gunn is or was a "sicko" or "perverted" outside of these tweets?
As of right now I am feeling that it was obviously a mistake and in poor taste for Gunn to make those tweets, but it shouldn't affect his job as a director if that was the extent of his bad choices. I would appreciate a response from anyone who feels strongly about this because I always want to be well informed so I don't put my foot in my mouth in the future.

Hollywood is pedo central, I don't have anything more than his tweets but they are disgusting enough that he should be shunned, I hope someone ends up proving he is a pedo so he can be jailed for it.

It would be bad enough if he worked in some ordinary business that if I were his boss I would probably fire him but since he works in the cultural propaganda business that has been trying to promote pedophilia it is an absolute must for Disney.

Even if he isn't a pedo he is part of the movement to normalize it through his "humor".

If you have any doubts that Hollywood is trying to promote pedophilia just take a look at this thread:

Pedophile Grooming Alert: Do Not Take Your Kids to the Show Dogs Movie (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?522510-Pedophile-Grooming-Alert-Do-Not-Take-Your-Kids-to-the-Show-Dogs-Movie)

Anti Federalist
08-02-2018, 09:03 PM
Are Asian people predisposed to burn faster when we drop nuclear bombs on them?

Just satire.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/cF7QqO5DYdft6/giphy.gif

Anti Federalist
08-02-2018, 09:08 PM
I'm not offended by what she said. She's entitled to her opinion and some of it was actually funny in a weird way.

Nor am I, in particular.

I am "offended" at the hypocrisy and at the fact that this woman is now a gatekeeper at one of the most powerful media organs in the world.

A hateful lesbian left wing immigrant is welcome in that position, because...well, because.

A mild mannered white man espousing principles of liberty would be dismissed, ridiculed and run off as a Nazi.

AuH20
08-03-2018, 07:02 AM
Their excuses carry no weight.

AuH20
08-03-2018, 07:03 AM
Who is she calling fragile? They are the ones who created this ultra-sensitive environment. Their judges also plan to decimate what's left of the first amendment.

I have a novel idea. Let's have an open dialogue with no restrictions and see who's vision wins out. But I don't think that they could handle this.

phill4paul
08-03-2018, 07:06 AM

https://splinternews.com/the-new-york-times-really-fucked-this-one-up-1828061129

https://thomasnastcartoons.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/scientific_racism_irish-1899.jpg

AuH20
08-03-2018, 07:14 AM
Bizarro logic at work. I guess it helps the progs sleep at night. I guess we can justify the same semantics when the helicopters come.

AuH20
08-03-2018, 07:16 AM
Since race realism is such an accepted topic in contemporary society.

Champ
08-03-2018, 07:17 AM

Yeah I am with you on people's lives not being ruined because of twitter, but then we have to undo the hundreds of thousands/millions of libertarians and conservatives currently being targeted, shadow banned, suspended, accounts permanently deleted, jobs/careers ended, and many lives and reputations destroyed to make things right. The likelihood of that happening is about zero point zero, so here comes payback I suppose.

If you dig just a tad deeper into Gunn, you find that the tweets are just the tip of the iceberg. His interesting James Alefantis esque Instagram history also sheds a little more light into who he really is and he is friends/associated with many unsavory people, including people convicted of child pornography. Weird how the same pattern always turns up with these people.

euphemia
08-03-2018, 07:25 AM
Racism is judging a book by its cover. Unless there is DNA proof, you don't know that that person's genetic makeup is. Going on skin color is a really bad idea.

devil21
08-03-2018, 09:52 AM
Good stuff. Keep your anger pointed toward the people around you, not the men behind the curtain pulling the levers. It was almost predictable that the NYT would hire an asian female to keep the anger up. Common white people, always remember to be angry at the the blacks, the mexicans, the muslims and the asians (particularly important going forward). Common black people, always remember to be angry at the white people. Never direct your anger toward the people that set the policies that lead to your anger. Keep voting and paying those taxes...

Suzanimal
08-03-2018, 10:23 AM
Good stuff. Keep your anger pointed toward the people around you, not the men behind the curtain pulling the levers. It was almost predictable that the NYT would hire an asian female to keep the anger up. Common white people, always remember to be angry at the the blacks, the mexicans, the muslims and the asians (particularly important going forward). Common black people, always remember to be angry at the white people. Never direct your anger toward the people that set the policies that lead to your anger. Keep voting and paying those taxes...

I have enough anger to go around. :p

Cleaner44
08-03-2018, 10:42 AM

That is exactly what I was highlighting in my subtle way. :)

Anti Federalist
08-03-2018, 11:39 AM
Racism is judging a book by its cover. Unless there is DNA proof, you don't know that that person's genetic makeup is. Going on skin color is a really bad idea.

Not any longer, that's what I think a lot of people "on the right" do not understand.

Racism has been redefined, it no longer means anything like what the common understanding of it meant 40 or 50 years ago, "not judging books by their cover" and "I have a dream" notions.

Take a look at some of the tweets posted...that is what "Critical Race Theory", that is taught in schools and universities across the country, are teaching.

The key component of CRT is this: it is impossible to hold racist thoughts or commit acts of racist violence against white people. Any act of discrimination against a European white person is justified or dismissed as a legitimate counter reaction to perceived long standing white oppression of colored people.

It is, quite frankly, the language of genocide.

Anti Federalist
08-03-2018, 11:45 AM

Nice idea.

I've held that all my life.

Now, just go and convince everybody else.

Frankly, I'm tired of it.

Anti Federalist
08-03-2018, 11:48 AM
Flashback: New York Times Bigot Sarah Jeong Defended UVA Rape Hoaxer

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/08/03/flashback-new-york-times-bigot-sarah-jeong-defended-uva-rape-hoaxer/

3 Aug 2018

Old tweets from New York Times bigot Sarah Jeong reveal a long-winded defense of the Rolling Stone University of Virginia rape hoaxer.
In 2014, Rolling Stone magazine published the story of University of Virginia student Jackie Coakley, who claimed to have been ganged raped by several of her peers as part of a fraternity initiation rite. As the piece of Jackie’s story began to crumble, recent New York Times hire and notorious bigot Sarah Jeong, who recently came under fire for her history of anti-white tweets, aggressively came to her defense.

sarah jeong Sarahjeong
If you're a rape victim, you need an airtight affidavit to be believed. If you've been accused, you can knock a story over with a feather.
6:43 PM - Dec 5, 2014
88 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Jeong, who prides herself on professionalism as a journalist, aggressively defended the hoaxer as others in the media began to question the legitimacy of her story. In an astonishing blog post that has since been deleted, Jeong argued that the inconsistencies in Jackie’s story only confirmed Jeong’s belief that Jackie’s story was legitimate. “The more I see these ‘inconsistencies’ and ‘discrepancies’ touted as evidence of falsehood, the more convinced I am that Jackie is not lying,” she wrote.

In a series of tweets, Jeong attacked critics of the story. She was convinced that attacks on the story’s legitimacy were a product of society’s tendency to doubt women who claim they have been assaulted.

If you’re a rape victim, you need an airtight affidavit to be believed. If you’ve been accused, you can knock a story over with a feather.

I’m furious with this wishy-washy vague retraction. None of the reasons given are convincing.

There isn’t a good reason to believe Jackie is lying, unless you already want to believe she is lying.

sarah jeong Sarahjeong
LRT: I want to repeat that there isn't a good reason to conclude that the attack didn't happen at the fraternity.
7:22 PM - Dec 5, 2014
See sarah jeong's other Tweets
When reporters at major news outlets and activist groups began to poke holes in the story, Jeong attacked the outlets. She accused the Washington Post, Slate, and RAINN (Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network) of making things worse for “real rape victims.”

There was shoddy reporting in this story, and that’s not Jackie’s story “falling apart.” That has to do with shoddy reporting.

“There wasn’t a party on our calendar that night” and “I’ve never met this girl” aren’t refutations of rape.

Jackie isn’t making things worse for “real rape victims.” Rolling Stone is. The Washington Post is. Slate is. RAINN is.

Jeong, who has come under fire this tweet for her unusual tweets about white men, found a way to attack the University of Virginia rape hoax through a racial lens. “It’s literally only been white men tweeting terrible responses to my tweets about rape,” she tweeted. “The people who called bullshit on this story called bullshit because they couldn’t believe nice white college boys were monsters,” she wrote in another.

sarah jeong Sarahjeong
It's literally only been white men tweeting terrible responses to my tweets about rape
7:42 PM - Dec 5, 2014
See sarah jeong's other Tweets

sarah jeong Sarahjeong
· Dec 5, 2014
Replying to Sarahjeong
None of this has to do with not interviewing the alleged attackers. None of this has to do with the line "Grab its leg."

sarah jeong Sarahjeong
The people who called bullshit on this story called bullshit because they couldn't believe nice white college boys were monsters.
3:40 PM - Dec 5, 2014
25 people are talking about this

devil21
08-03-2018, 12:06 PM
Harvard=Trained Rothschild Shill

AuH20
08-03-2018, 12:19 PM
BTW Andrew Sullivan is trending on Twitter.

Mainly for this.

https://t.co/0VWevSqNmd

Another indicator that these statements might be racist comes from replacing the word “white” with any other racial group. #cancelblackpeople probably wouldn’t fly at the New York Times, would it? Or imagine someone tweeting that Jews were only “fit to live underground like groveling goblins” or that she enjoyed “being cruel to old Latina women,” and then being welcomed and celebrated by a liberal newsroom. Not exactly in the cards.

Yes, we all live on campus now. The neo-Marxist analysis of society, in which we are all mere appendages of various groups of oppressors and oppressed, and in which the oppressed definitionally cannot be at fault, is now the governing philosophy of almost all liberal media. That’s how the Washington Post can provide a platform for raw misandry, and the New York Times can hire and defend someone who expresses racial hatred. The great thing about being in the social justice movement is how liberating it can feel to give voice to incendiary, satisfying bigotry — and know that you’re still on the right side of history.

Suzanimal
08-03-2018, 05:01 PM
:tears:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Djs0w1CV4AEnaEe.jpg

Suzanimal
08-03-2018, 06:50 PM

A Son of Liberty
08-04-2018, 02:38 AM
Their excuses carry no weight.

I invite this fuck stick to come along with me for a ride into the mountains of West Virginia not 45 minutes from where I sit; he can explain to those white people how much advantage they enjoy.

I'd like to print out a blown-up version of his cute little "Tweet", strap it to his ass, and kick him out of the car to get him started.

This country is fixing to rip itself to shreds.

georgiaboy
08-04-2018, 08:14 AM

https://splinternews.com/the-new-york-times-really-$#@!ed-this-one-up-1828061129

Making jokes about white people isn’t the same as making racist jokes about black people, or Asian people, or Jews, or gay people, or any other historically oppressed minority. This is a very simple principle, but one that many aggrieved whites find difficult to accept. You can’t say, “Well, imagine if you replaced ‘white’ with ‘black’ in those tweets,” because those two things are not equally replaceable. As much as you might find it desperately oppressive to not be able to use the n-word when you sing along to rap songs, there has never been a government-endorsed legal or societal campaign of oppression against whites. White people can be oppressed by other means, such as through gender or economics, but whites in the U.S. have never been systematically oppressed on the basis of their race alone.

In fact, white people in the United States have had it comparatively super good in large part because of their oppression of other races; when you, a white person, express or act upon your prejudice towards oppressed groups, you are taking part in that oppression. You contribute to the project of belittling, keeping down, otherizing, and exploiting historically oppressed minorities. When a member of an oppressed community complains about white people, that is different, because it is the whites who are doing the oppression. It is just different, which things often are.

Mind == blown. That is pure poison.

BTW, I'm a Christian -- historically oppressed minority, jus check out Nero's Rome. i demand my rights from the pagan majority!

ETA -- dangit!

Adherent estimates in 2012
Religion Adherents Percentage
Christianity 2.4 billion 33%
Islam 1.8 billion 24.1%
Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist ≤1.2 billion 16%
Hinduism 1.15 billion 15%

timosman
08-05-2018, 10:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2ql6H7NpiM

timosman
08-05-2018, 12:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIviWbfEBHM

AuH20
08-06-2018, 09:53 AM
Wikipedia is gatekeeping her profile.

https://www.infowars.com/activist-wikipedia-editors-forbid-any-mention-of-sarah-jeongs-racist-tweets-in-her-page/

devil21
08-06-2018, 10:57 AM
Wikipedia is gatekeeping her profile.

https://www.infowars.com/activist-wikipedia-editors-forbid-any-mention-of-sarah-jeongs-racist-tweets-in-her-page/

And there's a long comment there near the top that advocates for turning social media control over to the government. On Infowars! People fall into the problem-reaction-solution trap every time. Just ignore people like Jeong and then they cease to matter. It's only because your emotions are being plucked that they gain any relevance.

dannno
08-06-2018, 11:36 AM
And there's a long comment there near the top that advocates for turning social media control over to the government. On Infowars! People fall into the problem-reaction-solution trap every time. Just ignore people like Jeong and then they cease to matter. It's only because your emotions are being plucked that they gain any relevance.

Yes, one infowar comment out of 150, they all fell for it.

Anti Federalist
08-06-2018, 11:38 AM
And there's a long comment there near the top that advocates for turning social media control over to the government. On Infowars! People fall into the problem-reaction-solution trap every time.

Ugh...you'd think people that listen to Jones would know better.

Just ignore people like Jeong and then they cease to matter. It's only because your emotions are being plucked that they gain any relevance.

That's a negative, Ghostrider.

If she was just some random Twitter Twat, then yes, ignore her.

She is not.

She is now employed as a high level gatekeeper at one of the most influential news/government organs in the country, possibly the world.

Her mindset, her "values", her political stance will determine what that news organ publishes, what it decides to ignore, and what spin it puts on the items it does publish.

If racism is the 21st century of heresy and the merest shade of it is enough to destroy careers, reputations and lives, then she deserves the attention, and should, if there was equity, be fired.

devil21
08-06-2018, 11:44 AM
Yes, one infowar comment out of 150, they all fell for it.

They will. They always do. Or at least not oppose it when it happens.

It's one of the top comments (intentionally) so it implants the usual notion that government is the solution to the problem to whomever scrolls the comments. AJ/IW is controlled opposition and the same kind of intentionally inserted comments are used extensively throughout the msm websites that are controlled by a small handful of corporations.

Ugh...you'd think people that listen to Jones would know better.

That's a negative, Ghostrider.

If she was just some random Twitter Twat, then yes, ignore her.

She is not.

She is now employed as a high level gatekeeper at one of the most influential news/government organs in the country, possibly the world.

Her mindset, her "values", her political stance will determine what that news organ publishes, what it decides to ignore, and what spin it puts on the items it does publish.

If racism is the 21st century of heresy and the merest shade of it is enough to destroy careers, reputations and lives, then she deserves the attention, and should, if there was equity, be fired.

You're feeding it. You're allowing her to affect you. In reality, she's nobody. Just another hack with an opinion that relies on your emotional investment in her opinions to maintain her own relevance.

I mentioned that Harvard is a Rothschild training camp and that was to impart that creation of controversy when there otherwise wouldn't be one is one of their prime tools. Give you something to get whipped up about then you can be led around by your emotional side toward the desired outcome. Herding the sheep 101.

Swordsmyth
08-06-2018, 06:31 PM
They will. They always do. Or at least not oppose it when it happens.

It's one of the top comments (intentionally) so it implants the usual notion that government is the solution to the problem to whomever scrolls the comments. AJ/IW is controlled opposition and the same kind of intentionally inserted comments are used extensively throughout the msm websites that are controlled by a small handful of corporations.

You're feeding it. You're allowing her to affect you. In reality, she's nobody. Just another hack with an opinion that relies on your emotional investment in her opinions to maintain her own relevance.

I mentioned that Harvard is a Rothschild training camp and that was to impart that creation of controversy when there otherwise wouldn't be one is one of their prime tools. Give you something to get whipped up about then you can be led around by your emotional side toward the desired outcome. Herding the sheep 101.

If she and the NYT are to be defeated by being made irrelevant then their insanity and hypocrisy must be exposed so that people will ignore them instead of ignorantly consuming their propaganda.

Anti Federalist
08-06-2018, 07:25 PM

Yes, it affects me.

Her platform now influences millions of people.

Those people vote to enact policies.

Those policies directly affect me, and any effort to ignore them, will eventually result in an armed government response that will lead to my real body being imprisoned or shot.

I do not want to be imprisoned or shot.

Therefore I will call this broad out.

To call it "living in my head rent free" is short sighted and sophomoric.

devil21
08-06-2018, 08:19 PM
Yes, it affects me.

Her platform now influences millions of people.

Those people vote to enact policies.

Those policies directly affect me, and any effort to ignore them, will eventually result in an armed government response that will lead to my real body being imprisoned or shot.

I do not want to be imprisoned or shot.

Therefore I will call this broad out.

To call it "living in my head rent free" is short sighted and sophomoric.

Forgive me but I must inform you that "calling the broad out" will not affect the outcome positively but rather helps to entrench the opposition even further in this divide and conquer scenario. Why do you think this has continued to escalate to this level of absurdity and hypocrisy? The answer is because your response to provocation ("calling the broad out") only elicits a higher response from her supporters and I guarantee you her supporters feed on emotion much more than you do. You give them the fuel they need to continue. The only way to deescalate is to not feed the fire further, go on about your life and regard her as the hack that she is. Always beware of anyone that essentially says "I think you and that person should have a fight!"

Or we can all just start shooting each other again while the instigators steal everything out from under us again.

If she and the NYT are to be defeated by being made irrelevant then their insanity and hypocrisy must be exposed so that people will ignore them instead of ignorantly consuming their propaganda.

Newsflash: most people don't care about this stuff. Seriously, go out in the real world and ask 100 people who Sarah Jeong is. I'd bet maybe 5 max would know.

Swordsmyth
08-06-2018, 08:25 PM
Forgive me but I must inform you that "calling the broad out" will not affect the outcome positively but rather helps to entrench the opposition even further in this divide and conquer scenario. Why do you think this has continued to escalate to this level of absurdity and hypocrisy? The answer is because your response to provocation ("calling the broad out") only elicits a higher response from her supporters and I guarantee you her supporters feed on emotion much more than you do. You give them the fuel they need to continue. The only way to deescalate is to not feed the fire further, go on about your life and regard her as the hack that she is. Always beware of anyone that essentially says "I think you and that person should have a fight!"

Or we can all just start shooting each other again while the instigators steal everything out from under us.

Or we can all boil to death slowly because we won't tell eachother that the water is getting hot.

Swordsmyth
08-06-2018, 08:30 PM
Newsflash: most people don't care about this stuff. Seriously, go out in the real world and ask 100 people who Sarah Jeong is. I'd bet maybe 5 max would know.

They may not know her name but they know the NYTimes, they may not listen to her but they listen to people like her and to people who listen to the NYTimes.

The NYTimes is considered "mainstream" so if white haters are accepted in the NYTimes it sets the precedent that they are to be accepted in mainstream culture unless they are called out and knocked off their "mainstream" perch, the same thing is being done with pedophiles and is nearly complete with all the other weirdosexuals.

timosman
08-06-2018, 08:31 PM
Or we can all boil to death slowly because we won't tell eachother that the water is getting hot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft7mwyiPyIo

devil21
08-06-2018, 08:48 PM

Or you could stop contributing to your own demise by predictably escalating it further each time a manufactured provocation is waved at you. The off-the-hinges responses that the provocations elicit only serve to reinforce the provocateur and demonstrate the provocateur's points. Without those responses, Jeong sounds like nothing more than an angry racist millenial and would more-or-less be dismissed by most people as such. But instead, the emotional responses to some tweets (TWEETS! have we really devolved this far? Civil war caused by fucking tweets?) are then selectively edited and presented to those that otherwise wouldn't waste two seconds of their lives on her message. You only bring her idiotic message more attention, which is the emotional fuel she and her supporters need to keep going. Otherwise they're little more than a fringe element. You buying into it lends it credibility.

Swordsmyth
08-06-2018, 08:54 PM
Or you could stop contributing to your own demise by predictably escalating it further each time a manufactured provocation is waved at you. The off-the-hinges responses that the provocations elicit only serve to reinforce the provocateur and demonstrate the provocateur's points. Without those responses, Jeong sounds like nothing more than an angry racist millenial and would more-or-less be dismissed by most people as such. But instead, the emotional responses to some tweets (TWEETS! have we really devolved this far? Civil war caused by $#@!ing tweets?) are then selectively edited and presented to those that otherwise wouldn't waste two seconds of their lives on her message. You only bring her idiotic message more attention, which is the fuel she and her supporters need to keep going. Otherwise they're little more than a fringe element. You buying into it lends it credibility.
It is not escalation to point out that she is a raving lunatic anti-white racist and that the NYTimes is hiring her, escalation would be somehow being more hateful back through words or deeds.

If the enemy is allowed to make her and others like her mainstream we will be Zimbabwe in no time.

timosman
08-06-2018, 09:04 PM
Or you could stop contributing to your own demise by predictably escalating it further each time a manufactured provocation is waved at you. The off-the-hinges responses that the provocations elicit only serve to reinforce the provocateur and demonstrate the provocateur's points. Without those responses, Jeong sounds like nothing more than an angry racist millenial and would more-or-less be dismissed by most people as such. But instead, the emotional responses to some tweets (TWEETS! have we really devolved this far? Civil war caused by fucking tweets?) are then selectively edited and presented to those that otherwise wouldn't waste two seconds of their lives on her message. You only bring her idiotic message more attention, which is the emotional fuel she and her supporters need to keep going. Otherwise they're little more than a fringe element. You buying into it lends it credibility.

Sound logic. :D

devil21
08-06-2018, 09:08 PM
It is not escalation to point out that she is a raving lunatic anti-white racist and that the NYTimes is hiring her, escalation would be somehow being more hateful back through words or deeds.

If the enemy is allowed to make her and others like her mainstream we will be Zimbabwe in no time.

Hey Genius, it is YOU that is helping to make her mainstream by not ignoring her and relegating her to the barely read back page of the NYT website where she belongs. She hasn't even published an article on the NYT yet and she's already got a following, both those that stupidly support her idiocy and those that will now follow her just to see what inflammatory shit she can come up with. It was how Howard Stern went from being a no name DJ to a megastar. Remember this scene from Private Parts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G6xu-J_Dmc

Swordsmyth
08-06-2018, 09:17 PM
Hey Genius, it is YOU that is helping to make her mainstream by not ignoring her and relegating her to the barely read back page of the NYT website where she belongs. She hasn't even published an article on the NYT yet and she's already got a following, both those that stupidly support her idiocy and those that will now follow her just to see what inflammatory $#@! she can come up with. It was how Howard Stern went from being a no name DJ to a megastar. Remember this scene from Private Parts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G6xu-J_Dmc

No, she and the NYTimes are examples of the entire "mainstream" left and people need to be awakened to that before they succeed at shifting the culture to make it not only acceptable but popular and virtuous to be a white hater, the campaign is well under way and the same thing is being done with pedophiles and is nearly complete with all the other weirdosexuals.

Anti Federalist
08-06-2018, 10:03 PM

Or we can all just start shooting each other again while the instigators steal everything out from under us again.

I won't deny you have a valid point, I just disagree that it applies in this situation.

YMMV.

AuH20
08-07-2018, 02:05 PM

Suzanimal
08-07-2018, 02:19 PM

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain

AuH20
08-08-2018, 07:16 AM
I just laugh..........

https://vdare.com/public_upload/publication/featured_image/46006/nickmamatas.png

https://vdare.com/filemanager_source/alexpareene.png?1533611778155

https://vdare.com/filemanager_source/mattkarp.png?1533612187473

Swordsmyth
08-08-2018, 01:24 PM
I just laugh..........

https://vdare.com/public_upload/publication/featured_image/46006/nickmamatas.png

https://vdare.com/filemanager_source/alexpareene.png?1533611778155

https://vdare.com/filemanager_source/mattkarp.png?1533612187473

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZA_8l3YVg&list=RDf8ZA_8l3YVg

Anti Federalist
08-08-2018, 05:16 PM

Let me ask this: what degree of verbal confrontation would rise to the level of eliciting a response?

devil21
08-09-2018, 12:26 AM
Let me ask this: what degree of verbal confrontation would rise to the level of eliciting a response?

I don't know. I'm just tired of everyone trying to beat each other up over words and people that should know better are falling for tactics straight out of Rules for Radicals.

devil21
08-09-2018, 12:57 PM
Brandon Smith, show yourself!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-08/brandon-smith-strengths-and-weaknesses-leftists-vs-conservatives

I don't mind that you take a lot of my posts and flesh them out further for wider consumption, in fact I'm flattered and appreciate reading your articles. I just want to know who you are.

Anti Federalist
08-09-2018, 01:57 PM
I don't know. I'm just tired of everyone trying to beat each other up over words and people that should know better are falling for tactics straight out of Rules for Radicals.

Well, just for the sake of argument, let's say these are not "just words".

Let's assume for a minute, that these are more than words, that the people saying them and writing them really do mean to repeal the 1st and 2nd amendments to the bill of rights for instance. Or maybe dispossess white people of their property to pay for past perceived transgressions, like they are in South Africa, or that they really do mean to put government controls on internet speech?

Would that be enough to warrant a response?

devil21
08-09-2018, 04:58 PM
Well, just for the sake of argument, let's say these are not "just words".

Let's assume for a minute, that these are more than words, that the people saying them and writing them really do mean to repeal the 1st and 2nd amendments to the bill of rights for instance. Or maybe dispossess white people of their property to pay for past perceived transgressions, like they are in South Africa, or that they really do mean to put government controls on internet speech?

Would that be enough to warrant a response?

They might mean it but, in reality, they are a very fringe element and their "ideas" are not accepted with any seriousness by the vast, vast majority of people. I'm pretty well convinced that most of the strife blared by the media (see: Charlottesville) is manufactured to create a perception of the state of relations that doesn't actually exist. Then, baiters like Jeong are intentionally waved at you to elicit a Pavlov's Dog type response that can then be used to cement the manufactured perception. Rule for Radicals: Identify, Freeze, Personalize, Demonize. Guess who it is that is setting themselves up to be frozen, personalized and demonized in this scenario?

The direct answer to your question is that if you think it's Jeong that you should be going after with a response, you're never going to make any headway. They churn out thousands of Jeong's a year. What scares TPTB more than anything is 1.) Exposure of them behind the curtain and 2.) Ceasing to play their game. Jeong is a weak pawn that feeds off of emotion and notoriety. Just another millenial, iow.

The curtailing of internet freedom is evidence of what actually scares them. Not much anyone can do about that though.

Swordsmyth
08-09-2018, 05:02 PM
They might mean it but, in reality, they are a very fringe element and their "ideas" are not accepted with any seriousness by the vast, vast majority of people. I'm pretty well convinced that most of the strife blared by the media (see: Charlottesville) is manufactured to create a perception of the state of relations that doesn't actually exist. Then, baiters like Jeong are intentionally waved at you to elicit a Pavlov's Dog type response that can then be used to cement the manufactured perception. Rule for Radicals: Identify, Freeze, Personalize, Demonize. Guess who it is that is setting themselves up to be frozen, personalized and demonized in this scenario?

The direct answer to your question is that if you think it's Jeong that you should be going after with a response, you're never going to make any headway. They churn out thousands of Jeong's a year. What scares TPTB more than anything is 1.) Exposure of them behind the curtain and 2.) Ceasing to play their game. Jeong is a weak pawn that feeds off of emotion and notoriety.

The curtailing of internet freedom is evidence of what actually scares them. Not much anyone can do about that though.

It is the NYTimes that needs to gone after for hiring her.

devil21
08-09-2018, 05:07 PM
It is the NYTimes that needs to gone after for hiring her.

They appreciate the attention, too. Great for readership.

Swordsmyth
08-09-2018, 05:12 PM
They appreciate the attention, too. Great for readership.

They are dying and this won't save them, meanwhile it exposes their insanity.