PDA

View Full Version : Richard Spencer Admits To Being a Progressive

AuH20
08-02-2018, 08:20 AM
I agree with him on some things, but he's raving mad on others. He backs UBI, which will ultimately attract more dependent people that he doesn't like.

https://www.wnd.com/2018/08/see-top-white-nationalist-confess-hes-progressive/

dannno
08-02-2018, 08:22 AM
Fed

timosman
08-02-2018, 08:23 AM
Yup

AuH20
08-02-2018, 08:30 AM
Fed

He could be trying to lead us away from the prize.

AuH20
08-02-2018, 08:38 AM
There are some questionable folks on the Alt Right and the Alt-Lite trying to be Pied Pipers. Cernovich is a self-promoter but will never utter a bad word against Israel or the chosen ones. EVER! My antennae go up when he conducts himself in a fashion.

I like the fact that some of the more radical on the Alt-Right have no fear in naming the Jew and their devious associations with a freedom hating agenda. But then some of those very same individuals go nuts with their ethnostate delusions. Molyneux is pretty balanced in that he doesn't succumb to the aforementioned negatives of either group.

timosman
08-02-2018, 08:46 AM
https://78.media.tumblr.com/99d33248a1989a5929911ca3e068606b/tumblr_inline_o58740NSGD1tl05ug_540.jpg

EBounding
08-02-2018, 08:48 AM
All these alt-right nazis are anti-capitalist.

AuH20
08-02-2018, 08:53 AM
All these alt-right nazis are anti-capitalist.

Not all. But the ones that get most ink are. Strangely enough.

AuH20
08-02-2018, 09:22 AM
The Alt Right before it existed.

http://thelibertycaucus.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/rothbard-hoppe-rockwell.jpg

specsaregood
08-02-2018, 09:45 AM
I agree with him on some things, but he's raving mad on others. He backs UBI, which will ultimately attract more dependent people that he doesn't like.

wasn't that the guy that awhile back said just cuz you like to suck dick and bang dudes doesn't mean you are gay?

milgram
08-02-2018, 10:10 AM
Every time I hear this guy he annoys me. His fascist roleplay seems to be compensating for a lack of anything interesting to say.

The Rebel Poet
08-02-2018, 10:42 AM
wasn't that the guy that awhile back said just cuz you like to suck dick and bang dudes doesn't mean you are gay?

I can't seriously be the only one who's noticed the alt-right is full of them. The two most prominent alt-right leaders (Spencer and Yiannopoulos) are. And have you ever noticed that the typical/stereotypical haircut for the alt-right is the same as the typical/stereotypical haircut for gays and lesbians?

AuH20
08-02-2018, 10:43 AM

There were allegations that he was preying on younger males that were attracted to his movement. I don't know the veracity of said claims.

thoughtomator
08-02-2018, 10:58 AM
Any group of "white supremacists" is going to be at least 50% LEO.

Brian4Liberty
08-02-2018, 11:06 AM
There are some questionable folks on the Alt Right and the Alt-Lite trying to be Pied Pipers. Cernovich is a self-promoter but will never utter a bad word against Israel or the chosen ones. EVER! My antennae go up when he conducts himself in a fashion.

I like the fact that some of the more radical on the Alt-Right have no fear in naming the Jew and their devious associations with a freedom hating agenda. But then some of those very same individuals go nuts with their ethnostate delusions. Molyneux is pretty balanced in that he doesn't succumb to the aforementioned negatives of either group.

Maybe Cernovich is not discrediting himself by using negative gross generalizations that don’t apply to every member (or even a plurality) of a group. It’s the same as those who constantly use the term “white people” in a derogatory manner.

Reminder:

Posts should not promote negativity in collectivist mindsets that view humans as members of groups rather than individuals. Such forms of collectivism include sexism, racism and anti-semitism; they will not be tolerated here.

thoughtomator
08-02-2018, 11:11 AM

The problem here is your imposition of this bizarre requirement on others.

It is perfectly reasonable for someone not to share that fixation.

CaptUSA
08-02-2018, 11:18 AM
There are some questionable folks on the Alt Right and the Alt-Lite ....

Well, there's an understatement!

AuH20
08-02-2018, 11:24 AM
Maybe Cernovich is not discrediting himself by using negative gross generalizations that don’t apply to every member (or even a plurality) of a group. It’s the same as those who constantly use the term “white people” in a derogatory manner.

Reminder:

But he cites the Saudis as the chief puppetmasters in D.C. Far from accurate.

dannno
08-02-2018, 11:25 AM

Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGwkHqhA7SI

(watch from the beginning, if you get bored FF to 53:20 and watch for another 5 minutes or so)

Valli6
08-02-2018, 11:27 AM
I waiting to hear the truth about who Jason Kessler really is. Did ya'll know he's planning some kind of rally in DC on Aug 12, anniversary of the Charlottesville thing?

AuH20
08-02-2018, 11:35 AM
An old tweet of mine that I found.

dannno
08-02-2018, 11:35 AM
But he cites the Saudis as the chief puppetmasters in D.C. Far from accurate.

No.

acptulsa
08-02-2018, 11:46 AM
There are some questionable folks on the Alt Right and the Alt-Lite trying to be Pied Pipers.

Well, there's an understatement!

Yeah, slightly.

I just wish these Pied Pipers would stop leading the Alt-Blight here to help them chase off the normal people.

None of them are libertarians. None of them have anything in common with libertarians. None of them approve of Ron Paul. The only thing they could be hoping to accomplish here is tossing monkey wrenches in the works.

Yo. Alt-Blight. Of course your leaders are play actors using you as useful idiots. All you are good for is, political operatives throw you at the opposition in order to discredit them. You are a political plague. It's what you do.

No libertarian gives a flying fuck about Dickhead Spencer. Can't you have this conversation where someone gives a shit? There are entire websites dedicated to quarantining your contagion. Go talk about Tricky Dick Spencer there.

Are we going to be at this all day, Gold Hydrogen Twenty? How many KKK Wizard's names are we going to see on the New Posts list before you figure Spencer's follow prog operatives have taken all the screenshots they need to discredit us?

AuH20
08-02-2018, 11:51 AM
The problem here is your imposition of this bizarre requirement on others.

It is perfectly reasonable for someone not to share that fixation.

When Murray Rothbard was a teenager in Brooklyn, he lamented the fact that he had two sets of Communists as in-laws representing his father and mother's side. As much as we try to be politically correct, there is an inescapable bond between Bolshevism and the Chosen Ones. While I can be blunt and insensitive at times with the language, I still stand by this fact.

I treat all people whom I meet as unique individuals, but knowing their background is a key indicator at times. Often, you can predict their mentality before meeting them. There are particular cultural ideals that manifest and thrive in certain circles.

CaptUSA
08-02-2018, 12:02 PM
Yeah, slightly.

I just wish these Pied Pipers would stop leading the Alt-Blight here to help them chase off the normal people.

None of them are libertarians. None of them have anything in common with libertarians. None of them approve of Ron Paul. The only thing they could be hoping to accomplish here is tossing monkey wrenches in the works.

Yo. Alt-Blight. Of course your leaders are play actors using you as useful idiots. All you are good for is, political operatives throw you at the opposition in order to discredit them. You are a political plague. It's what you do.

No libertarian gives a flying fuck about Dickhead Spencer. Can't you have this conversation where someone gives a shit?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again.

Admittedly, I haven't delved too far into the alt-right universe, but it seems to me that there are a lot of people who associate with them that have no concern for the cause of liberty - except as it relates to themselves. In other words, they'd have the entire world enslaved if it meant they could breathe free. I'm sure there are exceptions, but I haven't seen them yet. It seems when you advocate for the liberty of all, you become a target of that particular ideology.

AuH20
08-02-2018, 12:06 PM

Admittedly, I haven't delved too far into the alt-right universe, but it seems to me that there are a lot of people who associate with them that have no concern for the cause of liberty - except as it relates to themselves. In other words, they'd have the entire world enslaved if it meant they could breathe free. I'm sure there are exceptions, but I haven't seen them yet. It seems when you advocate for the liberty of all, you become a target of that particular ideology.

Say what you want about the shortfalls of the Alt Right, but they are nearly unanimously anti-interventionist. There is a element of reciprocity preached 'to leave alone and be left alone.'

thoughtomator
08-02-2018, 12:09 PM
When Murray Rothbard was a teenager in Brooklyn, he lamented the fact that he had two sets of Communists as in-laws representing his father and mother's side. As much as we try to be politically correct, there is an inescapable bond between Bolshevism and the Chosen Ones. While I can be blunt and insensitive at times with the language, I still stand by this fact.

I treat all people whom I meet as unique individuals, but knowing their background is a key indicator at times. Often, you can predict their mentality before meeting them. There are particular cultural ideals that manifest and thrive in certain circles.

You could reduce all that to "I hate Jews" and it would mean the exact same thing. You know it, I know it, and everyone reading it knows it.

This is a problem with you, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with other people not sharing that opinion.

It turns out that there is an "inescapable bond" between Jews and the foundations of liberty also, but I see no credit given.

CaptUSA
08-02-2018, 12:15 PM
Say what you want about the shortfalls of the Alt Right, but they are nearly unanimously anti-interventionist. There is a element of reciprocity preached 'to leave alone and be left alone.'

Maybe anti-interventionist - it seems like a mixed bag depending on which intervention under discussion, but it seems like most of them favor big government as long as it's pointed away from them.

AuH20
08-02-2018, 12:16 PM
You could reduce all that to "I hate Jews" and it would mean the exact same thing. You know it, I know it, and everyone reading it knows it.

This is a problem with you, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with other people not sharing that opinion.

It turns out that there is an "inescapable bond" between Jews and the foundations of liberty also, but I see no credit given.

I don't hate all the jews. I hate the behavior of the ones making the oppressive policies that have destroyed the country. Look at Paul Warburg as well as a long line of Federal Reserve Chairmen from the tribe. It gets a bit redundant? No.

We also have the extremely Jewish SPLC breathing down our neck and promoting falsehoods on a daily basis. And let's not even get started with AIPAC, which is a natural enemy opposed to the goals of this site.

specsaregood
I can't seriously be the only one who's noticed the alt-right is full of them. The two most prominent alt-right leaders (Spencer and Yiannopoulos) are. And have you ever noticed that the typical/stereotypical haircut for the alt-right is the same as the typical/stereotypical haircut for gays and lesbians?

I haven't noticed as I don't generally pay attention to any of them other than what gets posted here and sometimes makes me laugh or cringe.

dannno

Nobody legitimate associates themselves with the alt right anymore, they have all distanced themselves as far away as possible. The only ones left are feds and maybe a few stormers. It started happening right before Charlottesville, the pied pipers started trying organize and gather all of the conservative pro-Trump voices together to try and unite the right, but they started realizing that it was just a bunch of feds trying to discredit all conservatives/Trump supporters. Once they brought out the tiki torches the alt-right was officially over.

specsaregood
08-02-2018, 12:17 PM
Yeah, slightly.

All are welcome here as long as they follow forum rules. We don't need to be running off new people, instead work to sway their arguments.

acptulsa
08-02-2018, 12:18 PM

Except you don't leave us alone. The powers that be tried to tar us with your disease ten years ago, and it didn't stick because there's nothing racist about libertarianism and there's nothing here for white nativists. But it works for the swamp to associate it with anyone who gains traction saying the government is out of control, so they keep doubling down. You back the truck up and dump that garbage all over anything associated with libertarianism.

None of the few libertarians who are still here despite the stench are surprised to discover that the Alt-Blight is following leaders who have an agenda they don't understand. Being played is all you're good for. We don't want to play you, we don't want to play with you, we don't even want to be the first to be entertained by your shock when you find out how you've been getting played. Take Tricky Dick Spencer and go away already.

All are welcome here as long as they follow forum rules. We don't need to be running off new people, instead work to sway their arguments.

What new members? Look around. There hasn't been a whole lot of us running them off. There has been a whole lot of them running us off. And regardless of whether they would attract people who could conceivably be useful to the libertarian movement, they haven't exactly attracted a horde of people, useful or useless.

You're arguing that we should be more welcoming to lepers. Well, we aren't even getting genuine lepers out of the deal. We just have a few trolls driving the "Normies" away from us. And it's working.

AuH20
08-02-2018, 12:22 PM
Except you don't leave us alone. The powers that be tried to tar us with your disease ten years ago, and it didn't stick because there's nothing racist about libertarianism and there's nothing here for white nativists. But it works for the swamp to associate it with anyone who gains traction saying the government is out of control, so they keep doubling down. You back the truck up and dump that garbage all over anything associated with libertarianism.

None of the few libertarians who are still here despite the stench are surprised to discover that the Alt-Blight is following leaders who have an agenda they don't understand. Being played is all you're good for. We don't want to play you, we don't want to play with you, we don't even want to be the first to be entertained by your shock when you find out how you've been getting played. Take Tricky Dick Spencer and go away already.

We get it. You don't like Paleolibertarians. Universalists will never agree with Paleos on certain issues. There will always be friction between the Gillepsie/Tucker/Johnson types and the Hoppean/Rothbard/Rockwell side.

dannno
08-02-2018, 12:22 PM

Wow, this is a really ridiculous comment.

Spencer is not gay in his public persona, people only found out because he was doing it in secret and trying to hookup with younger guys he was able to take into the movement under his wings because he is a fed trying to discredit everything on the right. Spencer is a douchebag.

Milo is no longer under the alt-right banner because the white supremacists ruined the whole label and so all the pro-Trump conservatives like Milo ditched it. Milo is openly gay, he doesn't hide it. There is really almost nothing that Milo and Spencer have in common at all.

acptulsa
08-02-2018, 12:26 PM

Spencer is not gay in his public persona, people only found out because he was doing it in secret and trying to hookup with younger guys he was able to take into the movement under his wings because he is a fed trying to discredit everything on the right. Spencer is a douchebag.

Milo is no longer under the alt-right banner because the white supremacists ruined the whole label and so all the pro-Trump conservatives like Milo ditched it. Milo is openly gay, he doesn't hide it. There is really almost nothing that Milo and Spencer have in common at all.

Oh, well. We avoided this soap opera all along, and now we're up to date on all the plot twists anyway. Now. Ask us if we care.

We get it... There will always be friction between the Gillepsie/Tucker/Johnson types and the Hoppean/Rothbard/Rockwell side.

Yeah, you get it. Yet here you are. Why? Because you want to discredit us, and we're just politically naive enough and good-natured enough to let you.

Your purposeful applications of friction have ground this place down into a ghost town. When will enough be enough?

dannno
08-02-2018, 12:28 PM
Oh, well. We avoided this soap opera all along, and now we're up to date on all the plot twists anyway. Now. Ask us if we care.

Milo is a good guy, he helps out the conservative movement by going to college campuses and presenting conservative arguments, particularly against feminism, promoting free speech and helping people to think. He does more for liberty than most here ever will.

I don't give a fuck what you care about, you seem to only be here to create drama and turn a simple statement into a 10 page argument, speaking of soap operas.

specsaregood
08-02-2018, 12:29 PM
What new members? Look around. There hasn't been a whole lot of us running them off. There has been a whole lot of them running us off. And regardless of whether they would attract people who could conceivably be useful to the libertarian movement, they haven't exactly attracted a horde of people, useful or useless.

You're arguing that we should be more welcoming to lepers. Well, we aren't even getting genuine lepers out of the deal. We just have a few trolls driving the "Normies" away from us. And it's working.

I argue that we should welcome everybody, they don't have to pass your purity test.

AuH20
08-02-2018, 12:30 PM
Yeah, you get it. Yet here you are. Why? Because you want to discredit us, and we're just politically naive enough and good-natured enough to let you.

I don't want to discredit anyone. You are entitled to your opinion. I'll agree with you on the issues that make sense to me and differ when they don't.

acptulsa
08-02-2018, 12:32 PM
I argue that we should welcome everybody, they don't have to pass your purity test.

I'm not the only person around here with standards. Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one left that has standards. I wonder if, when the last person with standards leaves, Rand Paul will be able to force Bryan to turn off the lights.

I don't want to discredit anyone.

I honestly don't care whether it's intentional, or just comes naturally to you. You could be a troll, you could be a useful idiot. What you are not is a libertarian. What is it you claim to gain from hanging around with a bunch of people who disagree with you, if not to drive them away and discourage others from hanging around?

AuH20
08-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Nick Gillepsie is too cool for us. Cosmopolitanism is why I was attracted to this movement from the beginning (/s).

“It’s ironic that some of these people start off calling themselves libertarian, but they are the antithesis of everything that the libertarian project stands for—which is cosmopolitanism versus parochialism, individualism vs. group identity, and libertarianism or autonomy versus authoritarianism,” Nick Gillespie, editor in chief of Reason.com tells me.

The Ron Paul Revolution might not have amounted to much electorally, but it would be wrong to underestimate the impact he has had on libertarianism and the alt-right. “In a way, Ron Paul is the guy who lit the fuse,” Nick Gillespie says. “And he embodies some of those contradictions [between libertarianism and the alt-right].” Gillespie tells me that Richard Spencer came up to him at the Republican National Convention in 2016 and said that he was activated into politics because of Paul. Gillespie sees Paul’s legacy as very mixed, as someone who was “simultaneously… positing this very libertarian worldview, but then he’s also speaking to people’s fears and anxieties.” If one were looking for the missing link to explain this phenomenon, Ron Paul (and his paleolibertarian allies) would be a good place to start.

specsaregood
08-02-2018, 12:38 PM
I'm not the only person around here with standards. Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one left that has standards. I wonder if, when the last person with standards leaves, Rand Paul will be able to force Bryan to turn off the lights.

You say standards, I say standard crybaby bullshit wanting to force out people they don't like or disagree with. Maybe we need a shadowban tool here on rpfs too.

acptulsa
08-02-2018, 12:42 PM
Nick Gillepsie is too cool for us. Cosmopolitanism is why I was attracted to this movement from the beginning (/s).

No, you're too totalitarian for Nick Gillespie. And every other libertarian who ever lived. And the fact that your false prophet Tricky Dick Spencer admits that Ron Paul is the reason he does what he does should be all the proof any of us need that he is a plant intentionally trying to discredit us by associating us with the likes of you.

You say standards, I say standard crybaby bull$#@! wanting to force out people they don't like or disagree with. Maybe we need a shadowban tool here on rpfs too.

Oh, there has been plenty of that. There has been no shortage of people trying to make this place purely partisan since the last set of primaries. Anyone who has even suggested that we make overtures to moderates has been labeled a "Demoncrat" and screeched at. And it has driven people off, and is still doing so. 143 members logged in in the last 24 hours. Is it obvious yet, or do you need to buy another vowel?

I have never once gone off on someone here for being unlikeable or saying something I disagree with. I go off on those who try to drive people away, either overtly or by trying to misrepresent us as something we are not, and something which most people consider deplorable. And you aren't going to convince me to stop.

AuH20
08-02-2018, 12:44 PM
No, you're too totalitarian for Nick Gillespie. And every other libertarian who ever lived. And the fact that your false prophet Tricky Dick Spencer admits that Ron Paul is the reason he does what he does should be all the proof any of us need that he is a plant intentionally trying to discredit us by associating us with the likes of you.

Not Murray or Hans though.

In regard to Spencer's bizarre ideological journey, I don't know where he took a wrong turn, unless he's COINTELPRO.

thoughtomator
08-02-2018, 12:45 PM
I don't hate all the jews. I hate the behavior of the ones making the oppressive policies that have destroyed the country. Look at Paul Warburg as well as a long line of Federal Reserve Chairmen from the tribe. It gets a bit redundant? No.

We also have the extremely Jewish SPLC breathing down our neck and promoting falsehoods on a daily basis. And let's not even get started with AIPAC, which is a natural enemy opposed to the goals of this site.

The problem is you say "Jews" where you appear to mean "Communists".

And that would lead any reasonable person to presume that your problem is with Jews and not with Communists.

If we're playing the ethnic vote game, Jews by percentage aren't the worst when it comes to voting in Communists nor are they in second place; by absolute count they are not in the top five.

Just say "Communists" and your problem is solved, and you won't look like a raging Jew-hater to reasonable people.

As far as the prevalence of Jews in high-level positions, that applies across the board to both good and bad actors, and is a function of the IQ bell curve. Of course people who average a standard deviation higher IQ are going to disproportionately rise to the top of any social structure.

acptulsa
08-02-2018, 12:49 PM
In regard to Spencer's bizarre ideological journey, I don't know where he took a wrong turn, unless he's COINTELPRO.

Well that took long enough. I guess it wasn't too adult a puzzle for you after all.

When are you going to figure out that you are too--whether intentionally or inadvertently?

AuH20
08-02-2018, 12:54 PM
Well that took long enough. I guess it wasn't too adult a puzzle for you after all.

When are you going to figure out that you are too--whether intentionally or inadvertently?

Someone who looks for trouble isn't that hard to figure out. He was searching for fame.

AuH20
08-02-2018, 01:42 PM

The Rebel Poet
08-02-2018, 02:02 PM

So the alt-right lable became anathema and the people with that ideology have had to use a new one in order to be listened to? So what? The same thing has been happening forever. F. Roosevelt and his supporters explicitly called themselves fascists (using that word) until that banner became associated with Hitler, then they had to change names. Communism was still a popular banner for many until cold war, McCarthyism, and finally the fall of the USSR, now few would ascribe to the banner ( while still cool with the ten planks). Socialism as a banner is gauche for a large majority in America, while (probably more than) half the people support Democrats/neocons. Central planners have been changing lables like a fugitive changing coats for longer than either of us has lived; it's ideology that matters.

AuH20
08-02-2018, 02:11 PM
Alt Right was basically a conglomerate of those who didn't identify with the hollowed out and diluted Republican brand. That's why it's all over the map from Neoreactionary to Libertarian.

Swordsmyth
08-02-2018, 02:12 PM
"Anyone who disagrees with acptulsa is a NAZI and should be banned." :rolleyes:

AuH20
08-02-2018, 02:20 PM
"Anyone who disagrees with acptulsa is a NAZI and should be banned." :rolleyes:

Tulsa is entitled to his opinion, but he's far too concerned with what the tyrants think. Even his brand of libertarianism is considered far too extreme for the central planning class.

Swordsmyth
08-02-2018, 02:34 PM
Tulsa is entitled to his opinion, but he's far too concerned with what the tyrants think. Even his brand of libertarianism is considered far too extreme for the central planning class.

Tulsa and his gang want to claim that anyone who wants a border and controlled immigration is a NAZI, they are either the shills trying to sow dissension or they are useful idiots, the establishment's favorite attack on Dr. Ron was to call him a racist so it is understandable that the site is quick to ban people who push white nationalism but that isn't good enough for Tulsa & Co., only strict globalist cultural relativism will suffice, if they are useful idiots instead of saboteurs then they are their own worst enemies because by screaming "RACIST" at anyone who wants to protect liberty from being drowned under a flood of foreigners who are hostile to it they create "evidence" that Paulibertarianism is filled with "racists", after all the members accuse eachother of it constantly.

They are as bad as sincere Demoncrats that scream about Russia trying to divide the country and cause chaos while dividing the country and causing chaos.

dannno
08-02-2018, 02:34 PM
So the alt-right lable became anathema and the people with that ideology have had to use a new one in order to be listened to? So what? The same thing has been happening forever. F. Roosevelt and his supporters explicitly called themselves fascists (using that word) until that banner became associated with Hitler, then they had to change names. Communism was still a popular banner for many until cold war, McCarthyism, and finally the fall of the USSR, now few would ascribe to the banner ( while still cool with the ten planks). Socialism as a banner is gauche for a large majority in America, while (probably more than) half the people support Democrats/neocons. Central planners have been changing lables like a fugitive changing coats for longer than either of us has lived; it's ideology that matters.

No, that's not what happened at all, what happened was the white supremacists who are mostly made up of feds and the rest of whom followed and admired Trump supporters who were finally standing up against ridiculous progressive indoctrination and PC culture, sticking up for white males for once, decided there was room for them to become more closely associated with the movement and everybody else slowly backed away.

In other words, the alt-right was fighting against this:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?524930-How-much-joy-I-get-from-being-cruel-to-old-white-men

And the white supremacists came in and thought they were welcome to do precisely what that asian bitch in that thread ^ is doing to other races.

In other words, I'm not racist, Milo isn't racist, Molyneux isn't racist, Cernovich isn't racist, Trump isn't racist - the original alt-right was not racist - the left is racist.. and the new alt-right, ever since Charlottesville, is just made up of white racist leftists.

And even though I named those names above, even the original alt-right of all those names only Milo was really associated with them, possibly.. The rest were sorta on the sidelines agreeing with a lot of what they were doing, reporting on them trying to figure out exactly what they were doing and where the movement was going. That's probably one reason it got hijacked, it was very narrow in scope and a lot of people were worried about being associated with this new political movement. Which is a shame because the purpose of the alt-right, I thought, was simply to be on the right but against the mainstream establishment. And that is kinda what it was, and I wish it still existed as that. It just morphed because it had no real leaders and Trump supporters let it happen.

dannno
08-02-2018, 03:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMegYjAbbcU

acptulsa
08-03-2018, 11:09 AM

Tulsa knows the difference between a site which is useful to a political movement and a site which is a glaring liability to a political movement.

You people are spreading poison here. And you know it's poison. You just don't care, because it's not your movement, and it has nothing to offer you.

Swordsmyth
08-03-2018, 03:28 PM
Tulsa knows the difference between a site which is useful to a political movement and a site which is a glaring liability to a political movement.
LOL

You people are spreading poison here. And you know it's poison. You just don't care, because it's not your movement, and it has nothing to offer you.
Open borders is poison.

P.S. When are you going to put one of the times I have said Trump is wrong in your signature?

acptulsa
08-05-2018, 05:27 AM
Libertarianism has much to offer the GOP, but nothing for you people. You want to own the GOP, and our crossover appeal, and the GOP primary voters we attract, may be good for the party, but are terrible for you. We attract normal people to the GOP, or as you derisively refer to them, 'normies'.

Fortunately for you, you can easily rid libertarian spaces like this site of people. All you have to do is show up and talk about stuff you talk about and blow your dog whistles at each other. You are so universally reviled nobody even wants to be associated with you. It's like a restaurant owner swearing off bathing and eating at the competition's place every day.

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-05-2018, 06:32 AM
Richard Spencer is a cancer on his own movement, as are most other ethno-interest group leaders. It's really amazing just how bad he is at leadership, politics, and PR and how he's managed to squander just about every single ounce of cachet the so-called "alt-right" may have once had. People who still hold to alt-right ideologies should hate this guy more than any antifa member.

TheCount
08-05-2018, 10:01 AM
Turns out that the Nazis are Nazis. Who knew?

Swordsmyth
08-05-2018, 04:01 PM
Libertarianism has much to offer the GOP, but nothing for you people. You want to own the GOP, and our crossover appeal, and the GOP primary voters we attract, may be good for the party, but are terrible for you. We attract normal people to the GOP, or as you derisively refer to them, 'normies'.

Fortunately for you, you can easily rid libertarian spaces like this site of people. All you have to do is show up and talk about stuff you talk about and blow your dog whistles at each other. You are so universally reviled nobody even wants to be associated with you. It's like a restaurant owner swearing off bathing and eating at the competition's place every day.

Actually normal people agree with us about controlling the border and limiting immigration.

You drive away normal people by lumping them in with the alt-right and Neo-Nazis like you are doing to us here, there are significant differences between the controlled immigration members of this site but you just scream "NAZI" at all of us.

Swordsmyth
08-05-2018, 04:04 PM
Richard Spencer is a cancer on his own movement, as are most other ethno-interest group leaders. It's really amazing just how bad he is at leadership, politics, and PR and how he's managed to squander just about every single ounce of cachet the so-called "alt-right" may have once had. People who still hold to alt-right ideologies should hate this guy more than any antifa member.

I believe he is doing it on purpose, it is one of two classic controlled opposition tactics to undermine the movement you gain control of, the other is to lead them to mediocrity and ineffectual "centrism".

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-05-2018, 08:00 PM
I believe he is doing it on purpose, it is one of two classic controlled opposition tactics to undermine the movement you gain control of, the other is to lead them to mediocrity and ineffectual "centrism".
I don't agree with that. I think he's just a self-serving guy who wants to be seen as some amazing leader "awakening the race". I know some people say he's a fed, but he's been in the movement far too long for it to be a viable explanation. Everything he does is consistent with a guy trying to show leadership of a political movement, but being totally unable to do so due to his own inadequacies.

timosman
08-05-2018, 08:02 PM
I know some people say he's a fed, but he's been in the movement far too long for it to be a viable explanation.

:rolleyes:

Swordsmyth
08-05-2018, 08:10 PM
I don't agree with that. I think he's just a self-serving guy who wants to be seen as some amazing leader "awakening the race". I know some people say he's a fed, but he's been in the movement far too long for it to be a viable explanation. Everything he does is consistent with a guy trying to show leadership of a political movement, but being totally unable to do so due to his own inadequacies.

The controlled opposition projects against any alternatives to the Republican party are much older than he is.

acptulsa
08-06-2018, 07:39 PM
You people are bigger snowflakes than any prog. You come here where nobody has anything in common with you--and I mean nothing, as libertarians are not only small government people, but we are individualists, not collectivists, while all of you are all about the Great Racia--er, I mean Cultural:rolleyes: Collectives--and immediately set about alienating everyone you can. And when you get called on it, you turn into this guy:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Vl4ufIrMtXg

Help! I'm being repressed! Muh free speech!

You have the whole internet to be all eighteenth century and intolerant and collectivist, yet here you are. And you all know you're divisive and pure poison. So, clearly it's only because you're not interested in a movement with something to offer every individual. You want the GOP divided in hope that you can send a message by getting a panderer who will promise you something you'll never actually get, like a goofy, godawful expensive Wall. Ooooh!

Well, gee.

AuH20
08-06-2018, 07:47 PM
You people are bigger snowflakes than any prog. You come here where nobody has anything in common with you--and I mean nothing, as libertarians are not only small government people, but we are individualists, not collectivists, while all of you are all about the Great Racia--er, I mean Cultural:rolleyes: Collectives--and immediately set about alienating everyone you can. And when you get called on it, you turn into this guy:

You have the whole internet to be all eighteenth century and intolerant and collectivist, yet here you are. And you all know you're divisive and pure poison. So, clearly it's only because you're not interested in a movement with something to offer every individual. You want the GOP divided in hope that you can send a message by getting a panderer who will promise you something you'll never actually get, like a goofy, godawful expensive Wall. Ooooh!

Well, gee.

Revisit this thread in a decade when the corporate prog alliance run roughshod over you. Your principles will be trampled into dust and your children shall be sold into bondage. The common libertarian is ill equipped to combat the enemy in it's current state, since you are blinded by your perception of human nature.

Swordsmyth
08-06-2018, 07:48 PM

Well, gee.

Again with the collectivist propaganda lumping all controlled immigration members together and accusing us all of being racists.:rolleyes:

This is RON PAUL FORUMS. (He too was accused of being racist by people like YOU)

"Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul (http://www.vdare.com/articles/ron-paul-i-believe-in-national-sovereignty)

Swordsmyth
08-06-2018, 07:53 PM
Revisit this thread in a decade when the corporate prog alliance run roughshod over you. Your principles will be trampled into dust and your children shall be sold into bondage. The common libertarian is ill equipped to combat the enemy in it's current state.

"TRUE" Libertarians (as they anoint themselves) can't defend against threats to liberty that come from people who act as groups because they refuse to accept that individuals do choose to act as members of groups.

It would be like an 18th century army dropped into WWII and trying to defend against paratroops while denying the existence of human flight.

AuH20
08-06-2018, 07:57 PM
"TRUE" Libertarians (as they anoint themselves) can't defend against threats to liberty that come from people who act as groups because they refuse to accept that individuals do choose to act as members of groups.

It would be like an 18th century army dropped into WWII and trying to defend against paratroops while denying the existence of human flight.

You just described the utopians on the right, who blindly believe that freedom will liberate man from his internal flaws. Sorry, but most humans despise freedom when they discover what it entails. That's why freedom loving societies typically wither when their populations radically increase and introduce other cultural elements into the mix.

timosman
08-06-2018, 08:01 PM
You just described the utopians on the right, who blindly believe that freedom will liberate man from his internal flaws. Sorry, but most humans despise freedom when they discover what it entails.

Responsibility? :confused:

AuH20
08-06-2018, 08:05 PM
Responsibility? :confused:

https://quotlr.com/images/quotes/people-do-not-really-want-freedom-because-freedom-involves-responsibility-and-most-people-.jpg

AuH20
08-06-2018, 08:09 PM
In my heart, I am an Ancap, but my mind lends itself to nationalism as a last ditch measure to prevent the unthinkable.

I can successfully sell nationalism imbued with a hidden freedom core to the sheep, but I can't sell them naked liberty or freedom.

Number #1 Rule. Know your audience.
Number #2 Rule. Be two steps ahead of your enemy
Number #3 Rule. Don't allow your enemy to use your principles against you in an offensive manner.

The Rebel Poet
08-06-2018, 08:16 PM
In my heart, I am an Ancap, but my mind lends itself to nationalism as a last ditch measure to prevent the unthinkable.

I can successfully sell nationalism imbued with a hidden freedom core to the sheep, but I can't sell them naked liberty or freedom.

Number #3 Rule. Don't allow your enemy to use your principles against you in an offensive manner.

"We just have to make a giant government to squelch freedom long enough to get to freedom." - every communist ever

Swordsmyth
08-06-2018, 08:21 PM
"We just have to make a giant government to squelch freedom long enough to get to freedom." - every communist ever

Which is not what he or any minarchist said

The Rebel Poet
08-06-2018, 08:27 PM
Which is not what he or any minarchist said

Yes, yes he did.

Swordsmyth
08-06-2018, 08:33 PM
Yes, yes he did.

Nope, those statements do not mean "We just have to make a giant government to squelch freedom long enough to get to freedom."

Ender
08-06-2018, 08:46 PM
Again with the collectivist propaganda lumping all controlled immigration members together and accusing us all of being racists.:rolleyes:

This is RON PAUL FORUMS. (He too was accused of being racist by people like YOU)

"Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul (http://www.vdare.com/articles/ron-paul-i-believe-in-national-sovereignty)

RON PAUL:

Much of the most recent immigration problem of the 2000s was actually created by the federal government. The easy money policy of the Federal Reserve blew up the housing bubble and created enormous demand for labor. This artificial demand was filled largely by workers who crossed into the US illegally. Within a year of the housing market crash in 2008, an estimated one million illegal workers left the United States for Mexico and beyond. Net illegal immigration into the United States last year had fallen to zero.

As I noted in my most recent book, , much of our immigration problems would be eliminated were the federal government to simply return to sound money practices and end the welfare incentive for individuals to come to the US illegally. Afterward, what remains of the problem would mostly be solved with a far more generous and flexible guest worker program. Whatever the case, turning the US into a police state in order to fight a hyped up illegal immigration "crisis" is a bad deal for us all.

Swordsmyth
08-06-2018, 08:49 PM
RON PAUL:

So?
He does not call for an end to limits on immigration or all attempts to enforce immigration law.

Tulsa calls anyone who wants limits on immigration a NAZI, are you going to join him in doing so?

The Rebel Poet
08-06-2018, 08:54 PM
So?
He does not call for an end to limits on immigration or all attempts to enforce immigration law.

Tulsa calls anyone who wants limits on immigration a NAZI, are you going to join him in doing so?

Quote or it didn't happen.

timosman
08-06-2018, 08:55 PM
https://quotlr.com/images/quotes/people-do-not-really-want-freedom-because-freedom-involves-responsibility-and-most-people-.jpg

Could Zippy be responsible? What if the mods were not so accommodating? :confused:

specsaregood
08-06-2018, 08:56 PM
You people are bigger snowflakes than any prog. You come here where nobody has anything in common with you--and I mean nothing, as libertarians are not only small government people, but we are individualists, not collectivists, while all of you are all about the Great Racia--er, I mean Cultural:rolleyes: Collectives--and immediately set about alienating everyone you can.

what a bunch of horseshit, this site in its heyday was filled with people from all kinds of ideologies and viewpoints. hell there were a lot of liberals even. But also lots of Buchanan and JBS type conservatives, and other "nationalists". This site was never exclusively "libertarian" in anything other than a vague very broad interpretation.

Swordsmyth
08-06-2018, 08:57 PM
Quote or it didn't happen.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by acptulsa http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=6663792#post6663792)

You people are bigger snowflakes than any prog. You come here where nobody has anything in common with you--and I mean nothing, as libertarians are not only small government people, but we are individualists, not collectivists, while all of you are all about the Great Racia--er, I mean Cultural:rolleyes: Collectives--and immediately set about alienating everyone you can.
Anyone and everyone who disagrees with him is a "RACIST".

That is just the most recent, I could dig up more but it isn't worth it.

AuH20
08-06-2018, 08:57 PM
Nope, those statements do not mean "We just have to make a giant government to squelch freedom long enough to get to freedom."

I want to create a large enough escape plan to salvage what was entrusted to us. That doesn't include big government and all it's trappings. If there are enough freedom oriented people together with the tricked nationalists, we can avoid the 1984 scenario that's coming.

AuH20
08-06-2018, 09:03 PM
Face it. If we were to adopt the long-held tactics of the libertarian party, the entire US will resemble that of California in a relatively short time frame. There will be no middle class, only polar opposites at the respective ends of the socioeconomic spectrum. A cradle to the grave nightmare of urban plight predicated on suffocating regulatory control. That's the dismal future which the Reason crowd is unknowingly rushing towards.

The Rebel Poet
08-06-2018, 09:06 PM
So?

Anyone and everyone who disagrees with him is a "RACIST".

That is just the most recent, I could dig up more but it isn't worth it.

Those are two completely different claims. No moving the goalposts. When did he call anyone a Nazi for wanting limits on immigration?

Swordsmyth
08-06-2018, 09:11 PM
Those are two completely different claims. No moving the goalposts. When did he call anyone a Nazi for wanting limits on immigration?

Another site member kindly dug this one up for me:

And that word is Appeaser. Sure, it doesn't sound like much to modern American ears. But those who were in France 75 years ago understand what a Vichy piece of dirt you are.

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-06-2018, 09:12 PM
The controlled opposition projects against any alternatives to the Republican party are much older than he is.
Sure, but I don't think Spencer is part of it. Kessler is a different story. He might very well be a Fed or on the payroll.

ThePaleoLibertarian
08-06-2018, 09:12 PM
Rothbard and Hoppe were/are not libertarians! It has been decreed!

The Rebel Poet
08-06-2018, 09:18 PM
Another site member kindly dug this one up for me:

Let's try this again: When did Tulsa call anyone a Nazi, racist, liberal, monkey, kind of ugly, not good at math, or any other name for wanting limits on immigration?

AuH20
08-06-2018, 09:19 PM
Actually normal people agree with us about controlling the border and limiting immigration.

You drive away normal people by lumping them in with the alt-right and Neo-Nazis like you are doing to us here, there are significant differences between the controlled immigration members of this site but you just scream "NAZI" at all of us.

First off, we aren't advocates for a white ethno state or exclusively pro-white policies. I disagree with Paul Nehlen in that regard. I just want to maintain the status quo at the very least and not be overrun by the hordes.

Swordsmyth
08-06-2018, 09:23 PM
Let's try this again: When did Tulsa call anyone a Nazi, racist, liberal, monkey, kind of ugly, not good at math, or any other name for wanting limits on immigration?

The conversation that quote comes from was about my comment on this meme that someone else posted:
https://i.imgur.com/Dt7S1Hv.jpg

It was about immigration.

Swordsmyth
08-06-2018, 09:25 PM
First off, we aren't advocates for a white ethno state or exclusively pro-white policies. I disagree with Paul Nehlen in that regard. I just want to maintain the status quo at the very least and not be overrun by the hordes.

But the leftarian alliance on this site doesn't care about our true positions, they have no good argument for open borders in a Republic let alone one that has a massive welfare state that we can't get rid of so they just scream NAZI.

The Rebel Poet
08-06-2018, 09:34 PM
The conversation that quote comes from was about my comment on this meme that someone else posted:
https://i.imgur.com/Dt7S1Hv.jpg

It was about immigration.

Your claim wasn't that he calls names for talking about immigration, but for wanting limits on immigration. I didn't see the quote where he said he didn't like that you want any limits on immigration. To actually demonstrate your spurious claim, you'd have to show that he didn't merely disagree with what limits you support, or how the limits should be enforced, but that he called someone a Nazi, racist, etc. simply for wanting limits. If you can provide a quote I'll apologize and give you a rep, and I'll neg said post.

Swordsmyth
08-06-2018, 10:01 PM
Your claim wasn't that he calls names for talking about immigration, but for wanting limits on immigration. I didn't see the quote where he said he didn't like that you want any limits on immigration. To actually demonstrate your spurious claim, you'd have to show that he didn't merely disagree with what limits you support, or how the limits should be enforced, but that he called someone a Nazi, racist, etc. simply for wanting limits. If you can provide a quote I'll apologize and give you a rep, and I'll neg said post.
There was this time when he used "Jingoists" instead of NAZIs:

Cubans used to be the one kind of foreigner these jingoists loved to death.

I guess they now hate Cubans because they think America has a Two Tone Antique Car Gap as compared to Cuba.

That was about this:

Wet-foot/Dry-foot does absolutely nothing to screen immigrants by their philosophy, many of the Cuban refugees and their descendants are warhawks that would have us invade Cuba if they could, an unknown quantity are communist spies.

Even if most Cubans that arrived under Wet-foot/Dry-foot were liberty lovers that doesn't help with those who come here from other countries.

I know I could find better examples but it isn't worth my time.

The Rebel Poet
08-06-2018, 10:19 PM
There was this time when he used "Jingoists" instead of NAZIs:

That was about this:

I know I could find better examples but it isn't worth my time.

Better examples? You have yet to post any examples of your original claim. I don't give a darn if the name he used was Nazi, racist, jingoist, or stuffed crust pizza. He has never insulted anyone for "wanting limits on immigration." He has insulted people for which limits they want, how they want them enforced, or how they pitch them, none of which is the claim you made.

TheCount
08-07-2018, 12:59 AM

Face it. If we were to adopt the long-held tactics of the libertarian party, the entire US will resemble that of California in a relatively short time frame. There will be no middle class, only polar opposites at the respective ends of the socioeconomic spectrum. A cradle to the grave nightmare of urban plight predicated on suffocating regulatory control. That's the dismal future which the Reason crowd is unknowingly rushing towards.

"I am an ancap, but only so long as everyone agrees with me. If everyone doesn't disagree with me, then I need a strong government to force them to agree with me."

-AuH20, probably

Swordsmyth
08-07-2018, 01:05 AM
"I am an ancap, but only so long as everyone agrees with me respects my rights. If everyone doesn't disagree with me, then I need a strong government to force them to agree with me."

-AuH20, probably

Fixed it.

TheCount
08-07-2018, 12:06 PM
Fixed it.

Fascinating definition of rights that you have there.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-07-2018, 02:07 PM

Says one of RPF's anti-liberty posters who despises liberty and has disdain for this site and the people here.

Swordsmyth
08-07-2018, 03:25 PM

I did not provide any definition of rights in that post.

timosman
08-07-2018, 04:00 PM
Says one of RPF's anti-liberty posters who despises liberty and has disdain for this site and the people here.

I wish RPF had a stronger policy against shit disturbers. :cool:

The Rebel Poet
08-07-2018, 07:48 PM
I wish RPF had a stronger policy against shit disturbers. :cool:

That's a pipe dream. They will never ban NorthCarolina no matter how many times he breaks the forum rules.

TheCount
08-07-2018, 09:47 PM
That's a pipe dream. They will never ban NorthCarolina no matter how many times he breaks the forum rules.

He got temp banned.

Granted, that was back when AuH20 used to get banned on the regular for far less than what he's doing now, so that era may be over.

AuH20
08-07-2018, 09:49 PM
He got temp banned.

Granted, that was back when AuH20 used to get banned on the regular for far less than what he's doing now, so that era may be over.

I only got banned because a tiny percentage started complaining to the admin. I've had horrible things said to me personally and not once complained to the staff. That's the first amendment in my eyes.

ACPTulsa chases me around like a bloodhound with invectives, but that's his right. God bless him.

eleganz
08-07-2018, 10:12 PM
Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGwkHqhA7SI

(watch from the beginning, if you get bored FF to 53:20 and watch for another 5 minutes or so)

Cernovich is insufferable. He essentially calls himself alpha every chance he gets. If you must constantly remind everyone how alpha you are...

eleganz
08-07-2018, 10:14 PM

wut, didn't even know we had rules. :D

dannno
08-07-2018, 11:41 PM
Cernovich is insufferable. He essentially calls himself alpha every chance he gets. If you must constantly remind everyone how alpha you are...

He sells a book called "Gorilla Mindset" and several "Gorilla Mind" products. They are good products, but the presentation is part of the branding. He teaches his followers about internet branding and marketing through his actions. All of his content is multi-dimensional. I've found other people find the content hard to grasp without having a lot of context. He does this on purpose because he is trying to both magnetize and limit his audience to the most exceptional and in tuned with what is going on.

eleganz
08-08-2018, 12:16 AM
He sells a book called "Gorilla Mindset" and several "Gorilla Mind" products. They are good products, but the presentation is part of the branding. He teaches his followers about internet branding and marketing through his actions. All of his content is multi-dimensional. I've found other people find the content hard to grasp without having a lot of context. He does this on purpose because he is trying to both magnetize and limit his audience to the most exceptional and in tuned with what is going on.

? have you been magnetized or something?

Sure, I understand his company is built around motivational mindset. I also understand you can call yourself an alpha and manage to convince a certain number of people who are desperate enough to believe you. Doesn't mean critics simply aren't "multi-dimensional" enough.

The point is he takes every opportunity to call himself an alpha, and its not a branding exercise, he genuinely believes what he is saying but in the real world alpha males don't do that.

Who inspires and motivates more people? Mike Cernovich or The Rock?

dannno
08-08-2018, 12:21 AM
? have you been magnetized or something?

Sure, I understand his company is built around motivational mindset. I also understand you can call yourself an alpha and manage to convince a certain number of people who are desperate enough to believe you. Doesn't mean critics simply aren't "multi-dimensional" enough.

The point is he takes every opportunity to call himself an alpha, and its not a branding exercise, he genuinely believes what he is saying but in the real world alpha males don't do that.

Who inspires and motivates more people? Mike Cernovich or The Rock?

Uhhhhhh.....oookkkk

https://s9503.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/1966956_10203344204949960_1067509736_n.jpg

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1494112634257.jpg

eleganz
08-08-2018, 12:48 AM
^^^

What? His taste in mediocre looking women literally has nothing to do with your original point or mine.

Are you just offended that somebody criticized him? Come up with a coherent argument or counter, thanks.

nikcers
08-08-2018, 12:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-08-2018, 11:24 AM
He got temp banned.

LOL. Says the guy who breaks the rules every day, with every post.

timosman
08-08-2018, 11:27 AM
LOL. Says the guy who breaks the rules every day, with every post.

My clever use of projection confuses everyone and lets me get away with murder. As you can see nobody is any wiser about what I am really doing here. :cool:

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-08-2018, 11:29 AM
LOL

dannno
08-08-2018, 11:33 AM
mediocre looking women

LOL

So much wrong with this statement.

First, she isn't a mediocre looking woman..

Second, if that were simply "his taste" then he would be looking at her in a magazine or something, and not married to her with a child.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-08-2018, 11:40 AM

Well, I gave RPF's three most prolific paid trolls a shot. I offered a bet where the loser leaves the forum for good. I did this about 10 times. None took me up on it.

Now what would a progressive troll possibly have to lose after being on this forum for years?

AuH20
08-08-2018, 11:43 AM
Are they paid trolls? Does Morris Dees sign their checks? I'm flattered if that's the case.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-08-2018, 11:51 AM
Are they paid trolls? Does Morris Dees sign their checks? I'm flattered if that's the case.

No, I don't think they are affiliated with anything like SPLC, some well-known Jewish groups, or Zionist groups. I once thought that, but then noticed that their posts have a definite neutrality or even opposition to Zionism.

One paid troll is rabidly anti-Zionist, but with a very progressive slant. If I had to guess, then I would be about 80% sure they are with the Open Society Foundations (https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/employment). That group shares some of the views of Zionists, such as globalism and "diversity," but they are not pro-Israel. I don't really know who else but Open Society would spend that kind of money year-after-year.

If you take time to really read their posts, then all have similar themes. I don't even actually seek out these trolls, but can't help but see the patterns.

PierzStyx
08-08-2018, 12:00 PM

Of course he is. The Alt. Right is nothing but the Old Left.

Ender
08-08-2018, 12:13 PM
I only got banned because a tiny percentage started complaining to the admin. I've had horrible things said to me personally and not once complained to the staff. That's the first amendment in my eyes.

ACPTulsa chases me around like a bloodhound with invectives, but that's his right. God bless him.

Thank you for this post. I have also had some horrible things said to me and been accused of all kinds a nonsense.

I like both acptulsa and you- and the same for TheCount and NorthCarolinaLiberty.

I think that disagreeing on stuff is healthy- what is not healthy is the continued name-calling and insults for a mere disagreement.

eleganz
08-08-2018, 02:02 PM
LOL

So much wrong with this statement.

First, she isn't a mediocre looking woman..

Second, if that were simply "his taste" then he would be looking at her in a magazine or something, and not married to her with a child.

Why backpeddling to something that had nothing to do with your original point?

Your low expectation on women's looks have nothing to do with me or the discussion topic at hand. Why are you so afraid to confront that your idol Mike Cernovich is a faux alpha male? Despite being multi-dimensional and magnetizing!

dannno
08-08-2018, 02:04 PM
Why backpeddling to something that had nothing to do with your original point?

Your low expectation on women's looks have nothing to do with me or the discussion topic at hand. Why are you so afraid to confront that your idol Mike Cernovich is a faux alpha male? Despite being multi-dimensional and magnetizing!

I'm ok with letting other people judge the merits of your arguments (or lack thereof) and deciding for themselves.

AuH20
08-11-2018, 11:54 AM

tod evans
08-11-2018, 12:51 PM
White/Black "Nationalist" = Fed

Stay away!

LibertyEagle
08-17-2018, 11:17 AM
Yeah, slightly.

No libertarian gives a flying $#@! about $#@! Spencer. Can't you have this conversation where someone gives a $#@!? There are entire websites dedicated to quarantining your contagion. Go talk about Tricky Dick Spencer there.

Are we going to be at this all day, Gold Hydrogen Twenty? How many KKK Wizard's names are we going to see on the New Posts list before you figure Spencer's follow prog operatives have taken all the screenshots they need to discredit us?

Who is this "us" you speak of?

It's good to remember that this forum is NOT a "libertarian" forum.

Specs said it much better than I.

what a bunch of horse$#@!, this site in its heyday was filled with people from all kinds of ideologies and viewpoints. hell there were a lot of liberals even. But also lots of Buchanan and JBS type conservatives, and other "nationalists". This site was never exclusively "libertarian" in anything other than a vague very broad interpretation.

LibertyEagle
08-17-2018, 11:24 AM
I have never once gone off on someone here for being unlikeable or saying something I disagree with. I go off on those who try to drive people away, either overtly or by trying to misrepresent us as something we are not, and something which most people consider deplorable. And you aren't going to convince me to stop.

Hhmmm.... as opposed to you doing your best to drive people off who said they were planning on voting for Trump, after Rand dropped out?

LibertyEagle
08-17-2018, 11:32 AM
In other words, I'm not racist, Milo isn't racist, Molyneux isn't racist, Cernovich isn't racist, Trump isn't racist - the original alt-right was not racist - the left is racist.. and the new alt-right, ever since Charlottesville, is just made up of white racist leftists.

And even though I named those names above, even the original alt-right of all those names only Milo was really associated with them, possibly.. The rest were sorta on the sidelines agreeing with a lot of what they were doing, reporting on them trying to figure out exactly what they were doing and where the movement was going. That's probably one reason it got hijacked, it was very narrow in scope and a lot of people were worried about being associated with this new political movement. Which is a shame because the purpose of the alt-right, I thought, was simply to be on the right but against the mainstream establishment. And that is kinda what it was, and I wish it still existed as that. It just morphed because it had no real leaders and Trump supporters let it happen.

It reminds me of what the Ron Paul supporters let happen to the tea party movement.

dannno
08-17-2018, 12:07 PM
It reminds me of what the Ron Paul supporters let happen to the tea party movement.

Yup, Tea Party Movement started as anti-establishment then turned into Fox News..

Alt-right started as anti-establishment and turned into a bunch of Fed nazi sexual predators.

acptulsa
10-29-2018, 11:26 AM
Hhmmm.... as opposed to you doing your best to drive people off who said they were planning on voting for Trump, after Rand dropped out?

Dear heart! Are you seriously suggesting I'm responsible for more people being driven from this place than you, Ms. Banhammer?

No, it's not the same. WNs, alt-right, Richard Spencer, etc are all toxic brands that will drag down anyone associated with them.

Good God, people. Even this guy can't deny my point.

If this one gets it, how can anyone claim they don't see the concern?

kahless
10-29-2018, 12:30 PM
Dear heart! Are you seriously suggesting I'm responsible for more people being driven from this place than you, Ms. Banhammer?

Good God, people. Even this guy can't deny my point.

If this one gets it, how can anyone claim they don't see the concern?

Taking ThePaleoLibertarian quotes out of context to make a point in this thread. No one in the thread where that came from advocated what you believe was being advocated. The entire point was not obeying the left in having to postrate yourself and denounce whatever bs accusation the left floats against you each week.

You are clearly a scam artist in this forum. No doubt being paid by one of the many Progressive groups funded by Soros to post here to slander Paul supporters and drive people from the forum.

acptulsa
10-29-2018, 12:36 PM
No one in the thread where that came from advocated what you believe was being advocated.

Are you going to try to demonstrate that you aren't talking out your ass by telling the world "what [I] believe was being advocated"? Or are you going to admit that you aren't the Thought Police, and you can't actually even begin to read my mind?

You know, they have a term for mind-reading psychic mentalists. Y'all are called "scam artists".