PDA

View Full Version : A message about Jim Condit, Jr

OferNave
12-12-2007, 03:50 PM
I just received this from one of my meetup organizers, whom I trust:

---

There have been some emails circulating to the meetup groups, the Daily Paul, etc, that have been put forward by Jim Condit, Jr. Please, please,
don't buy into what this guy is selling, and don't get involved with his organization. I've talked to quite a few people I trust about this
issue, and I feel comfortable saying this. The campaign is going to need all hands on deck during the primary, and we can't afford to have our
volunteers siphoned off to a different organization. The campaign will handle any potential voter fraud. If you see things that you think are
voter fraud, then report it to the campaign. You need to be able to trust the people Dr Paul has picked to run his campaign, rather than go off
with an organization with a separate agenda. If you can't trust the folks he has picked, how could you trust him to be our President?

To get an idea of where Jim Condit is coming from, please listen to this ad (one of many that were all similar - i.e. blaming Jews for all our
countries problems)

http://www.thetruth247.com/911_mysteries_2006_1_final.mp3

There is also a very good detailed blog post here:

http://thecrossedpond.com/?p=2179

He mixes in enough good points, and things that we are all legitimately concerned with to draw people to his group. But I will choose to follow
Dr Paul and his team rather than Jim Condit. If you choose to join Jim Condit's efforts, make it about the issue of voter fraud, not about Ron
Paul, if you have any desire to get Dr Paul elected.

mport1
12-12-2007, 04:05 PM
Yes, Bump!

Bradley in DC
12-12-2007, 04:09 PM
The integrity of our electoral system relies on poll workers as our first line defense. Please register to be a poll worker in you jurisdiction.

More broadly, we should not mix messages: Keep Dr. Paul and his message separate from any other, please.

EDIT: in the spirit of full disclosure, I have known the Condits from way back and both times I ran for the Hamilton County Republican Central Committee I was aligned with the "Platform Republicans" (sort of like local Constitutionalists) headed by Jim Condit, Senior (I defeated the establishment incumbent both times); I went to school with Jim, Jr.'s brother John, and used to go to the traditionalist Latin Mass with some of the family. That said, I do not associate myself with some of Jim Jr.'s, um, more provocative pronouncements. I do not doubt Jim Jr.'s sincerity.

tnvoter
12-12-2007, 04:09 PM
THanks.

OferNave
12-12-2007, 04:22 PM
The integrity of our electoral system relies on poll workers as our first line defense. Please register to be a poll worker in you jurisdiction.

That seems smart. I'd ask you for info, but I'm guessing it varies by state, and maybe even county/city. I'll look into it. That can't possibly be a bad thing.

I do not doubt Jim Jr.'s sincerity.

I'll grant that much, sincerity does not seem to be an issue.

Bradley in DC
12-12-2007, 04:44 PM
That seems smart. I'd ask you for info, but I'm guessing it varies by state, and maybe even county/city. I'll look into it. That can't possibly be a bad thing.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=51063