LibertyRevolution
12-12-2007, 03:31 PM
Youtube of CNN post debate interview Here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=o4lU_rkC36I

RP 247
12-12-2007, 03:40 PM
lol @ that stupid CNN line graph.

thank you for the video.

edit: how many times has Wolf asked Ron Paul about running as a 3rd party candidate? jeeez.

Austin
12-12-2007, 03:47 PM
I wish he would bring up the polling audience, such a small percentage of the republican party (6%) voted in the 2004 primary.

split_lipz
12-12-2007, 03:49 PM
I really don't like his "99.99%" chance of not running independent.

Shellshock1918
12-12-2007, 04:07 PM
Blitzer needs to be hit by a bus.

i2ambler
12-12-2007, 04:32 PM
Could Blitzer be any more negative? Holy cow.. Everything he says is "well the focus group didn't like this, they didnt like that, you suck at the polls" The general reaction of the media to Ron Paul's message is starting to piss me off, and i think it is pissing alot of other people off as well. I'm glad RP has patience, because if i were in his shoes I would have told Wolf to shove his focus group where the sun doesn't shine.

RP4U&ME
12-12-2007, 04:34 PM
When he's answering a question about his position on the war, he needs to find a way to also mention that he receives more donations from military personnel than all the other candidates.
This is a HUGE endorsement of his stance that I think needs to be hammered home at every opportunity.

Mental Dribble
12-12-2007, 04:46 PM
great interview, wish he would have mentioned that many polls dont list his name.

MrCobaltBlue
12-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Sent Wolf a comment:

Hey Wolf, maybe you should check out who won the National Presidential Caucus for both Republican and Open caucuses!

http://www.nationalcaucus.com/120707_results_announcement

Maybe Huckabee should run as a 3rd party because he's not getting this nomination.

Jason T
12-12-2007, 04:53 PM
To be fair, Wolf was also hard on Huck. But I don't think he was persistent in his negativity - he presented a negative question, let Ron answer, and didn't respond to the answer. The people who smirk and argue after the answer the annoying journalists.

But I think Ron handled himself well during the interview, if anything it was an improvement from the debate.

RonPaulFTFW
12-12-2007, 05:52 PM
the line graph is a way for them to control "poll" results.

nwfla4ronpaul
12-12-2007, 10:09 PM
That would have been an okay interview if Wolfe hadn't been so negative. Come on it is so obvious he was trying to discredit our movement by showing graphs that "prove" he has no chance to win. I really hated that interview.

B9vot3r
12-12-2007, 10:31 PM
Blitzer: "I mean c'mon. Youre not still serious about running for president, are you?"
RP: "Actually yeah, i still am"
Blitzer: "Well 4 out of the 5 recommended dentists that we've polled said you dont have a shot in hezbollah of winning!"
RP: "Well actually i think that your 5 dentists are kindof ugly"
Blitzer: "Well when you dont win the nomination, not even close, will you run on a 3rd party ballot?"
RP: "Hell no. 99.9% positive. Ill run libertarian or independent when pigs fly. Or until Feb. 6th. whichever comes first."

Its really quite insulting... if i were to invite any one of those news anchors over to my private dinner party, and then at the first breaking of bread grill them with more negative spin than a dradle on crack, and continue to do so throughout the entire course of dinner, how long do you think theyd stay? or how long it'd take for them to take a swing at my nose? Why its perfectly acceptable by any moral standard for them to do that in the reverse situation on national tv is unknown to me. deplorable

tropicangela
12-12-2007, 10:36 PM
great interview, wish he would have mentioned that many polls dont list his name.

I second that!

jgmaynard
12-12-2007, 10:58 PM
Did you notice that even when his numbers "dove" that he was still over 40%??? My answer would have been that I'll take 40% and let the other seven candiates split the other 60% between them. :)

I think Ron did GREAT in that interview. He's handling himself better and better each day. :)

JM

conner_condor
12-12-2007, 11:18 PM
I really don't like his "99.99%" chance of not running independent.

Well just going to say, he does work for us, and we would have to remind him what we want him to do for us.:D
But, I know we are going to win the nomination.

blakjak
12-13-2007, 12:20 AM
I thought this was a good interview as well.

xao
12-13-2007, 01:05 AM
Blitzer needs to be hit by a bus.

+100000000

xao
12-13-2007, 01:07 AM
To be fair, Wolf was also hard on Huck. But I don't think he was persistent in his negativity - he presented a negative question, let Ron answer, and didn't respond to the answer. The people who smirk and argue after the answer the annoying journalists.

But I think Ron handled himself well during the interview, if anything it was an improvement from the debate.

Heeeey but they're "some of the top ten journalists in the country". lol