PDA

View Full Version : "Russia Has Agreed To Help With North Korea"

Swordsmyth
07-18-2018, 10:20 PM
Still reeling from the bipartisan outrage over his press conference alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin, President Trump announced on twitter Wednesday morning that Russia has agreed to help with North Korea as the president tries to prove his critics wrong and demonstrate exactly why closer ties with Russia are a net positive for the US - as Trump has long insisted.
"While the NATO meeting in Brussels was an acknowledged triumph...the meeting with Russia may prove to be, in the long run, an even greater success," Trump began (indeed, even the NYT (https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-13/nyt-admits-trump-got-nato-everything-obama-ever-asked) has praised Trump because he "got from NATO everything Obama ever asked for"). "Russia has agreed to help with North Korea, where relationships with us are very good and the process is moving along."
Trump also insisted that "so many people at the higher ends of intelligence loved my press conference performance in Helsinki"although it was unclear who Trump was referring to.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-18/trump-russia-has-agreed-help-north-korea

enhanced_deficit
07-18-2018, 10:26 PM
To give credit where due, China had also agreed to help with NK.
But that didn't stop NK's Charman Kim from heading a Potato farm instead of meeting with visiting US Scc of State Pompeo few days ago.

Danke
07-18-2018, 10:36 PM
To give credit where due, China had also agreed to help with NK.
But that didn't stop NK's Charman Kim from heading a Potato farm instead of meeting with visiting US Scc of State Pompeo few days ago.

You used to be the last guy I knew who ingested MSM false propaganda.

enhanced_deficit
07-18-2018, 10:43 PM
You used to be the last guy I knew who ingested MSM false propaganda.

Yea I have not been scrutinizing MSM stories as much lately.

So I take it then those Potato farm stories were fakenews and China' leaders after great meetings with MAGA did not cause problems in US-NK relations.

PS, China's leader is a great guy and a great friend of POTUS.