PDA

View Full Version : Thew "boring" comments

FreedomProsperityPeace
12-12-2007, 03:15 PM
So far, both Bill Bennett and Jack Cafferty have called this debate "boring". I really think that's one of the problems with the election process today. The media trying to "jazz things up" for the A.D.D. sufferers.

IMO, if a presidential debate discussing the important issues of this country puts you to sleep, you have no business voting. These type of people are the dimwits who pay no attention until a week before the election, and then put someone like George W. Bush in office twice.

:mad::mad::mad:

rightobeleftalone
12-12-2007, 03:20 PM
I don't like Bill Bennett. He writes his "Book of Virtues" and then he gets outed for gambling in Las Vegas losing thousands. Now he has got a talk show. WHat a putz.

BuddyRey
12-12-2007, 03:23 PM
So far, both Bill Bennett and Jack Cafferty have called this debate "boring". I really think that's one of the problems with the election process today. The media trying to "jazz things up" for the A.D.D. sufferers.

IMO, if a presidential debate discussing the important issues of this country puts you to sleep, you have no business voting. These type of people are the dimwits who pay no attention until a week before the election, and then put someone like George W. Bush in office twice.

DITTO!!! So sick of the trivial, soundbyte approach of the mainstream media. Especially when they ask completely irrelevant questions like "who do you like more, the Yankees or the Red Sox?"

TheEvilDetector
12-12-2007, 03:25 PM

Tireless minority is all this needs.

Paulitician
12-12-2007, 03:28 PM
Well it was boring but not because of the format or the questions, but because of the politicians themselves. If it had a little more Ron Paul then it'd be more "fun." Otherwise it's predictable pandering, demagogueing and outright just avoiding the questions and giving some fluff answer.