PDA

View Full Version : OR: More Trump assassination art

Anti Federalist
07-17-2018, 05:47 PM
Just to be clear, I'm a Bill of Rights absolutist.

Draw, burn effigies, fly blimps, mock in the most crude terms...be my guest.

I'm simply logging this for posterity to point out the hypocrisy, when I do the same thing to the next grifting Bolshevik that takes the office.

Nothing is off the table now: kids, friends, family...all are subject to scorn, ridicule, public humiliation and death threats.

https://i.imgur.com/FaCgrUT.jpg

dannno
07-17-2018, 05:50 PM
I found one the other day at the beach.. somebody made a Trump sand castle in the middle of a giant circle of sticks sticking out of the ground, with a stick going through his abdomen.

Anti Federalist
07-17-2018, 05:51 PM
Being reported gone now

Swordsmyth
07-17-2018, 05:51 PM
They have every right to display their barbarity and mental illness.

Aratus
07-17-2018, 05:52 PM
Dude... most of the AntiWar LEFT held back when system dumping on Dick Nixon.
Likewise, BHO and MsHillary have been totally vitriol vilified, is this the new norm?

Anti Federalist
07-17-2018, 06:15 PM
Dude... most of the AntiWar LEFT held back when system dumping on Dick Nixon.
Likewise, BHO and MsHillary have been totally vitriol vilified, is this the new norm?

It would appear so...

Aratus
07-17-2018, 06:25 PM
It would appear so...

Expect a long impeachment trial, which might or might not dopeslap our potus hard,
And then an unusually brutal 2019 to 2o2o freeforall political season, new normalcy.

timosman
07-17-2018, 06:27 PM
Expect a long impeachment trial, which might or might not dopeslap our potus hard,
And then an unusually brutal 2019 to 2o2o freeforall political season, new normalcy.

Whatever. :rolleyes:

Swordsmyth
07-17-2018, 06:29 PM

:facepalming:

Aratus
07-17-2018, 06:31 PM
ARATUS looks UP

Dude? dudes? Or...
dudettes? or who?
Be MY puzzled replies?
Duckies! When it
Happenz it then IS.

Aratus
07-17-2018, 06:37 PM

Duckies, it now looks like POTUS cannot dodge this at all.
Is Mitch McConnell the guy whose role is William Seward's?
There was a LOYAL cabinet guy in 1868 who never fVck'd over a
poor semi-literate backwoods POTUS. Are the successes of the
TRUMP ADMINISTRATION victories stemming from SenMitch?

Aratus
07-17-2018, 06:39 PM
To give DJT the 'boot' some 70 Senators must say "f### You" to Hammerlock Mitch...

pcosmar
07-17-2018, 06:42 PM
Just to be clear, I'm a Bill of Rights absolutist.

Draw, burn effigies, fly blimps, mock in the most crude terms...be my guest.

I'm simply logging this for posterity to point out the hypocrisy, when I do the same thing to the next grifting Bolshevik that takes the office.

Nothing is off the table now: kids, friends, family...all are subject to scorn, ridicule, public humiliation and death threats.

https://i.imgur.com/FaCgrUT.jpg

I'm not sure that is a neighborhood I would care to frequent,,

Swordsmyth
07-17-2018, 06:42 PM
To give DJT the 'boot' some 70 Senators must say "f### You" to Hammerlock Mitch...

Aside from all the other reasons it won't happen Jordan will be the next Speaker of the House, there will be no impeachment.

Aratus
07-17-2018, 06:47 PM
Aside from all the other reasons it won't happen Jordan will be the next Speaker of the House, there will be no impeachment.

Dude, you are quite the optimist.
I assume that a freak vote by the
Mittsters and the Bushites lets all the
Democrats publically m@ster~bAte
in a therapeutic psychic manner.

AuH20
07-18-2018, 06:20 PM
BTW A Real Reddit Comment.

https://i.redd.it/blj8ay0qqqa11.jpg

Jan2017
07-18-2018, 06:51 PM
BTW A Real Reddit Comment.

Cathartic to "just kill Trump and maybe Pence" (?) . . .
they must not realize that'd leave the country with Paul 'Marathon Man' Ryan as next in succession.

shakey1
07-19-2018, 05:54 AM
Coming to a head, it seems.

Jamesiv1
07-19-2018, 06:19 AM
Coming to a head, it seems.
The radical left gets all the media play, but they are such a tiny, tiny percentage of the population that a genuine nationwide conflict would be over in milliseconds.

They know this, and it fuels their derangement.

nobody's_hero
07-19-2018, 07:54 AM
They have every right to display their barbarity and mental illness.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, my mother had not voted for DECADES prior to 2016. I never thought I'd see the day when she voted and I didn't. The woman never had a political nerve in her body. But when I asked her why she voted for Trump, she said simply it was due to how the left was behaving.

If you're gonna have a protest, make sure you're doing it in a way that brings people to your side. Otherwise, you're just pissing people off.

RonZeplin
07-19-2018, 09:01 AM
Federal Agent Provocateurs, using your tax dollars to divide and conquer. Don't fall for the president's fear mongering, get out the vote BS. :redflag:

https://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/1-agentprovocateur.jpg

Cleaner44
07-19-2018, 09:55 AM
The radical left gets all the media play, but they are such a tiny, tiny percentage of the population that a genuine nationwide conflict would be over in milliseconds.

They know this, and it fuels their derangement.

The funny part is that the left doesn't like guns. Makes it harder to win a fight when you bring an air horn to battle.

Ender
07-19-2018, 10:03 AM
Federal Agent Provocateurs, using your tax dollars to divide and conquer. Don't fall for the president's fear mongering, get out the vote BS. :redflag:

https://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/1-agentprovocateur.jpg

Exactly.

This whole thing is a set up.

Be interesting to see what anti-liberty laws are pushed because of all this. PA III anyone?