PDA

View Full Version : Sick of the negativity about the campaign

moglesb1
12-12-2007, 03:09 PM
it seems like i am seeing more and more negative remarks on here ... just wait til Dec 16th ... thats what we all need ... seeing that chart climb and climb ... hopefully that will give you negative people the confidence back that was felt after nov 5th

yaz
12-12-2007, 03:11 PM
I can't donate to dec. 16th. It's costing me $200 to take a bus to Iowa and back. Hopefully someone can cover for me.

Ilhaguru
12-12-2007, 03:12 PM
The wait for the 16th is nerve wreaking.. . I bet the grounds will shake on the last hours of the 15th!

Andrew-Austin
12-12-2007, 03:12 PM
Don't know what your talking about...

The majority of us are very positive. Some ask "constructive questions and provide constructive criticism", but thats a good thing.

moglesb1
12-12-2007, 03:15 PM
Don't know what your talking about...

The majority of us are very positive. Some ask "constructive questions and provide constructive criticism", but thats a good thing.

i know man .... it's just i logged on and seen a thread that said the debate was going horrible ... and just other little things ... i am feeling really good .... and i am not letting all the media hype get me down ... ron paul is taking this thing all the way home.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
12-12-2007, 03:17 PM
I think people have been real negative as well. Yesterday was nonstop with blimp issues and then complaints about how the campaign is spending money too slowly. I wish people would get their own projects to do so that other projects don't seem so important.

If you are walking door to door for 3 hours do you really care if a package is getting delivered slow around Christmas time? Are you surprised? No you are happy you are doing something.

philistineau
12-12-2007, 03:21 PM
Agreed.

JosephTheLibertarian
12-12-2007, 03:21 PM
This cowardice and negativity needs to end. Keep your lack of self confidence to yourself! Don't post any negative polls

FreedomProsperityPeace
12-12-2007, 03:32 PM
I think people have been real negative as well. Yesterday was nonstop with blimp issues and then complaints about how the campaign is spending money too slowly.

I've noticed this too.