PDA

View Full Version : Bannon Attacks Global Control Structure on BBC

AuH20
07-16-2018, 10:24 AM
https://www.newsweek.com/steve-bannon-civil-war-nigel-farage-call-arms-george-soros-theo-usherwood-lbc-1024821

"I would rise up and I'd make sure the guys in Parliament knew it, I'd write letters, I'd get on radio shows, I'd get on the internet, I'd get on Facebook and say, 'This is not what we voted for.' We voted for our independence," Bannon said Sunday. "We did not vote for the corporatists in the city of London, the international banks in the city of London, the big corporations in the city of London, to just slow walk us until we give up. We're not going to give up."

"It is, it's war," said Bannon, before quoting Prussian General and military theorist Carl von Clausewitz: "War is politics by other means. Well, politics is war by other means. This is a war for control. This is a war for the little guy. They fight, look at [George] Soros and these other NGOs...they destroy you."

Bannon claimed that Soros tried to "destroy him personally," but that he does not "give a damn."

"The problem is the conservatives, and people in the United States and England have been too nice, and that's what I love about Trump. Trump is in your grill from the beginning and he's not going to back off," continued Bannon.

Bannon then compared the current Brexit and Trump-led populist movements to battles in the first and second World Wars. "If you've got the same grit we saw in the trenches in the western front, if you've got the same grit that was at Normandy that won World War II...we're going to win this thing."

EBounding
07-16-2018, 11:14 AM
Sloppy Steve is right. Trump is mean.