PDA

View Full Version : This ^%$#, Michelle Wolf, is the face of abortion.

phill4paul
07-10-2018, 08:32 PM
When is a comedienne just in it for profits? When she is Michelle Wolf. Nothing cutting edge about her diatribes. Nothing that causes one to think. Like Carlin or Hicks. Just pablum.

Here's her bullshit diatribe to a half full house. I listened to it an will post my observations and rebuttals, line for line, ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=334&v=5w955V6ULd4

Reproductive rights? No. Termination rights. Let's get it straight.

Pro-choice is a propaganda term like Vegan burgers and "She's got a good personality."

She says "Anti-abortion" is "Anti-woman." What about female fetuses? The heartbeat can be determined at around 4-5 weeks. Fetal sex can be determined at seven weeks. 300,000+ females were aborted in America in 2014. Woman power? Way to support your sisters!

"Healthcare, childcare, education, gun control, environment" are all the tasks of parents. Something of which Michelle Wolf doesn't believe that woman should participate in. Easier just to abort. The responsibilities are just too much for women to handle.

Then compares giving birth to a woman shitting on a table. Keep it classy, Michelle Wolf. Seems your schtick.

"One in four have an abortion because there is no stigma anymore." Sure order up a pepperoni pizza and an Uber to your clinic visit. That fetus is just an inconvenience. Might as well get some good 'za while you're at it.

Somehow the child in your womb is not as cute as Paddinton Bear. Well, that's because one is a movie character and the other should scare the hell out of you because you have to become a real woman, not a fantasy/fiction kinda child woman, and actually accept responsibility.

And again she refers to abortion n fantasy/fiction terms. Like a Hogwarts PT program? No wonder the feminist movement is seen as infantile these days. Since by her logic she probably shouldn't have made it.

And of course she has to talk about her vagina. The same kinda woman that would disparage men for talking about their penises, somehow thinks I would care about her glory hole. I don't and you couldn't pay me enough. Your thoughts are relevant and men's are not. OK. That's why they are making robots these days. And when I say "they" I'm talking men.

Woman ARE equipped to give life. That's what we are talking about. But, they can't do it by tribbing.

And again Michelle goes off into the fantasy land of "Star Wars." WTF is she on about? I'll tell what she is on about. Profit from dumb-asses that believe her bullshit.

And then she tells you that she is a rich liberal that "can always afford abortion." As if that is the best way to go about having sex. She doesn't even mention Plan-B. Which is now available over the counter. That's beyond her. Only the rich and famous have abortions and every other woman should too. Get it at McDonalds?

I'm sorry. This is just some sick shit that has nothing to do with feminism and only has to do with profit.

Zippyjuan
07-10-2018, 08:34 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?524083-The-Left-s-Addiction-to-Abortion

Anti Federalist
12-18-2019, 06:47 PM
Comedian Michelle Wolf jokes that getting an abortion made her feel ‘very powerful’ like ‘God.’

Wolf: “You know how my abortion made me feel? Very powerful.” Still, it wasn’t over: “You know how people say you can’t play God? I walked out of there being like, ‘Move over Morgan Freeman, I am God!’” She quipped, referencing the actor famous for playing God in Bruce Almighty.

PursuePeace
12-18-2019, 07:08 PM
Comedian Michelle Wolf jokes that getting an abortion made her feel ‘very powerful’ like ‘God.’

Wolf: “You know how my abortion made me feel? Very powerful.” Still, it wasn’t over: “You know how people say you can’t play God? I walked out of there being like, ‘Move over Morgan Freeman, I am God!’” She quipped, referencing the actor famous for playing God in Bruce Almighty.[/B]

Wow.

More like

Move over War Pigs, make some room for Michelle.

Now in darkness, world stops turning
Ashes where the bodies burning
No more war pigs have the power
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of Judgment, God is calling
On their knees the war pigs crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan, laughing, spreads his wings...