PDA

View Full Version : The Left's Addiction to Abortion

AuH20
07-10-2018, 05:31 PM
What happened to 'safe, legal and rare'? They have completely exposed themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAf6NiaOVcY

phill4paul
07-10-2018, 05:40 PM
Killing fetuses is high comedy these days! Just the funniest damn thing in the world, dontcha know?

Danke
07-10-2018, 05:41 PM
Can we abort her?

kcchiefs6465
07-10-2018, 05:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w955V6ULd4

AuH20
07-10-2018, 05:44 PM
Don't knock it till you try it? Eh? Sounds pretty gruesome to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAmKdWqQNu4&list=RDuAmKdWqQNu4&start_radio=1

ThePaleoLibertarian
07-10-2018, 05:50 PM
"Safe, legal and rare" was (supposedly) the leftist desire years ago. Then Cthulhu swam left and it's all about how amazing abortion is, shout your abortion, no more shame, abortion reduces crime.

Swordsmyth
07-10-2018, 05:52 PM
When do they bring the Moloch worship out in the open?

AuH20
07-10-2018, 05:53 PM

Or why not just empty out the clinics of all medical professionals and staff & just set up a giant wood chipper.

oyarde
07-10-2018, 06:07 PM

Soon

Republicanguy
07-10-2018, 06:07 PM
Why do you even care if somebody has been aborted, what is it you AUH20?

AuH20
07-10-2018, 06:09 PM

Innocent souls deserve an opportunity to survive on this planet, yet they aren't even given the right to habeus corpus. Plus, it's really bad karma that I don't want to pay for in the end. Despite what these idiots say, there is a universal ledger being tabulated for crimes of this magnitude. And my philosophy includes animals as well.

Danke
07-10-2018, 06:09 PM

Why do you care if any one is killed?

Swordsmyth
07-10-2018, 06:14 PM

Because we have souls, it seems you have sold yours.

Why do you care about shooting victims? Apparently human life has no value to you, gun control doesn't work and makes things worse but its only supposed purpose is to save lives.

Republicanguy
07-10-2018, 06:30 PM
Yeah, and no welfare is out the window to people, so why does it matter, it bloody doesn't. Complete flawed thinking on abortion. Care my ass, yeah right. Look at those reservations. Poor natives don't even have a proper home. All the governments fault. Not!

Swordsmyth
07-10-2018, 06:38 PM
Yeah, and no welfare is out the window to people, so why does it matter, it bloody doesn't. Complete flawed thinking on abortion. Care my ass, yeah right. Look at those reservations. Poor natives don't even have a proper home. All the governments fault. Not!

Go strangle a baby.

Marenco
07-10-2018, 06:40 PM

https://i.imgur.com/IgigNYK.gif

Zippyjuan
07-10-2018, 06:41 PM
On the other hand, if the Left is getting lots of abortions, there will be fewer of them to vote in the future. More for the Right since they won't have any abortions!

(noting that the OP was from a comedy show- even if in bad taste)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDfIW_bKj64

Swordsmyth
07-10-2018, 06:51 PM
On the other hand, if the Left is getting lots of abortions, there will be fewer of them to vote in the future. More for the Right!
The fact that their immorality has disadvantages for them in no way means we should embrace it ourselves.

(noting that the OP was from a comedy show- even if in bad taste)

Comedy is often used as cover to put the camel's nose under the tent, it is obviously the case in this instance because the left has been promoting infanticide in many other serious venues for a long time.

oyarde
07-10-2018, 06:55 PM

I live in an avg home and not on a reservation. I believe in no govt tax funded welfare . We all have our pet peeves and projects , I wish for reduced spending and limited govt as is provided in Article One Section Eight , the left dreams of killing babies .

kcchiefs6465
07-10-2018, 07:01 PM
I'm not sure if the shovel faced wench realizes that if the eugencist ideal was reached, she probably wouldn't have made the first cut.

Zippyjuan
07-10-2018, 07:09 PM
Need more Mexican immigrants!

On the issue of abortion, Hispanics overall have long been more likely to say it should be illegal in all or most cases. Over the last decade, this view has not changed much among all Hispanics, with between 51% and 57% saying abortion should be illegal in all or most cases (Pew Research Center, 2014c).16

This difference between Latino registered voters and all Latinos may reflect different views among U.S.-born and foreign-born Latinos, as most Latino registered voters were born in the U.S. Foreign-born Latinos oppose abortion by a margin of nearly 2-to-1: 60% say it should be illegal in all or most cases, while just 35% say it should be legal. By contrast, 51% of U.S.-born Latinos think abortion should be legal, while 43% think it should be illegal.

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2014/10/16/chapter-2-latinos-views-on-selected-2014-ballot-measure-issues/

euphemia
07-10-2018, 07:13 PM
Not to say I told you so.....

Back when Obama ran the first time, we watched the Democratic National Convention. We were painting or doing random chores while it was on, and finally I stopped and looked at my husband. "These people are butchers. Listen to these speeches. There has not been a single one who has not spent at least ten minutes on abortion. It's their top issue."

I can only imagine the next thing will be to serve up embryos in the Capitol cafeteria.

Culture of death.

euphemia
07-10-2018, 07:14 PM
On the other hand, if the Left is getting lots of abortions, there will be fewer of them to vote in the future. More for the Right since they won't have any abortions!

Except they are importing them by the tens of thousands.

Swordsmyth
07-10-2018, 07:19 PM
Need more Mexican immigrants!

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2014/10/16/chapter-2-latinos-views-on-selected-2014-ballot-measure-issues/

Except they vote for the child murdering Demoncrats anyway and they support all the other bad things the Demoncrats stand for.
We don't need to cure cancer by catching ebola.

Ender
07-10-2018, 07:24 PM

The great Robert Downing Jr. telling it like it is. ;)

Anti Globalist
07-10-2018, 07:43 PM
Disgusting.

Anti Federalist
07-11-2018, 06:47 AM
I'm not sure if the shovel faced wench realizes that if the eugencist ideal was reached, she probably wouldn't have made the first cut.

No kidding.

https://i0.wp.com/www.operationrescue.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/abortion-by-ethnicity.jpg

wizardwatson
07-11-2018, 02:14 PM

From Jonathan Cahn's book "The Paradigm" Chapter 3: Days of the Gods

That any culture could permit the sacrificing of children is hard to fathom. But that such a thing could be considered a sacred act stretches the limits of comprehension. But this is exactly what took place in the ancient apostasy. Could even this facet of the paradigm correspond to the present day? The priests of Baal were the ones who oversaw and participated in the sacrifice of children. Their modern-day equivalents would be those who oversee the killing of unborn children in abortions. The following is a quote from a woman who literally oversaw the killing of tens of thousands of unborn children, Patricia Waird-Bindle:

“Abortion is a major blessing, and a sacrament in the hands of women . . . ” 1

The link of abortion to paganism, as in the sacrifices of Baal, Molech, Artemis, and the other bloody deities of the ancient world, is made clear in the words of feminist author Ginette Paris. In her book, amazingly titled The Sacrament of Abortion , she writes:

“It is not immoral to choose abortion; it is simply another kind of morality, a pagan one.”

She continues:

“Our culture needs new rituals as well as laws to restore abortion to its sacred dimension . . . ”

So what exactly is the sacred dimension that abortion, the killing of one’s child, once possessed and must now be restored to? Lest the connection remain in any way ambiguous, Paris spells it out:

“Abortion is a sacrifice to Artemis. Abortion [is] a sacrament for the gift of life to remain pure.”

Paris was not alone. Other proponents of abortion have spoken of the act as the sending of the slain child to the mother goddess, connecting abortion to the pagan child sacrifices of ancient times—as in the offerings to Baal. And though many advocates of abortion would never use such terminology, they will unwittingly speak of the practice and the right to perform it as sacred.

When Israel’s children were sacrificed on Baal’s altars, the nation deafened its ears to their cries. But God did not. The blood of the innocent would lead to the nation’s judgment. So in the modern case we have likewise lifted up our children on the altars of our apostasy and have likewise deafened our ears to their cries. But even by the most basic measures of morality, the clear and unavoidable truth remains: the killing of an unborn child, the taking of an innocent life, is as wrong and horrific as any human act could be wrong and horrific. And as in ancient times, no amount of words, legislation, or rulings can alter that fact. That we have sanctioned such a thing or have done and said nothing to oppose it is an indictment not only of our present civilization but of all who have sanctioned it or done and said nothing to oppose it.

For all those who have taken part in this or any act spoken of in this chapter, the love of God is greater than any sin, and His mercy, stronger than any guilt. All who seek His forgiveness will find it.

But as for a civilization that wars against the ways of God, sanctions evil, and sacrifices millions of its children on the altars of its transgressions, it stands as did the ancient kingdom—under the shadow of God’s judgment.

phill4paul
07-11-2018, 03:19 PM

Reproductive rights? No. Termination rights. Let's get it straight.

Pro-choice is a propaganda term like Vegan "burgers" and "She's got a good personality."

She says "Anti-abortion" is "Anti-woman." What about female fetuses? The heartbeat can be determined at around 4-5 weeks. Fetal sex can be determined at seven weeks. 300,000+ females were aborted in America in 2014. Woman power? Way to support your sisters!

"Healthcare, childcare, education, gun control, environment" are all the tasks of parents. Something of which Michelle Wolf doesn't believe that woman should participate in. Easier just to abort. The responsibilities are just too much for women to handle.

Then compares giving birth to a woman shitting on a table. Keep it classy, Michelle Wolf. Seems your schtick.

One in four have an abortion because there is no stigma anymore. Sure order up a pepperoni pizza and an Uber to your cinic visit. That fetus is just an inconvenience. Might as well get some good 'za while you're at it.

Somehow the child in your womb is not as cute as Paddinton Bear. Well, that's because one is a movie character and the other should scare the hell out of you because you have to become a real woman, not a fantasy/fiction kinda child woman, and actually accept responsibility.

And again she refers to abortion in fantasy/fiction terms. Like a Hogwarts PT program? No wonder the feminist movement is seen as infantile these days. Since by her logic she probably shouldn't have made it.

And of course she has to talk about her vagina. The same kinda woman that would disparage men for talking about thier penises, somehow thinks I would care about her glory hole. I don't and you couldn't pay me enough. Your thoughts are relevant and men's are not. OK. That's why they are making robots these days. And when I say "they" I'm talking men.

Woman ARE equipped to give life. That's what we are talking about. But, they can't do it by tribbing.

And again Michelle goes off into the fantasy land of "Star Wars." WTF is she on about? I'll tell what she is on about. Profit from dumb-asses that believe her bullshit.

And then she tells you that she is a rich liberal that "can always afford abortion." As if that is the best way to go about having sex. She doesn't even mention Plan-B. Which is now available over the counter. That's beyond her. Only the rich and famous have abortions and every other woman should too. Get it at McDonalds?

I'm sorry. This is just some sick shit that has nothing to do with feminism or "girl powarrrr!"

And why the hell is it that atonal, nasally, autistic screetching women are simply the worst comics? Roseanne, Sarah silverman and this chick.

enhanced_deficit
07-11-2018, 09:51 PM
Saw Michele's parade with flags & drums celeberating abortion. This is mind boggling, why they don't care about baby murder at all?

Left's addiction/celeberation of abortion is getting almost as loud as Right's addiction/celeberation of wars (although Obama's 8 years might have produced some lifestyle altering lessons, time will tell).

Republicanguy
07-27-2018, 08:00 PM
What a load of rubbish. Immigrants too many, now there are no babies due to abortion.

The sad fact is most are men who comment on this subject.

Just get back to work, get that rocket in the air. I want to see the first crew get to orbit on that American tax payer funded rocket. Space Launch system Yeah!!

Swordsmyth
07-27-2018, 08:02 PM
What a load of rubbish. Immigrants too many, now there are no babies due to abortion.

The sad fact is most are men who comment on this subject.

Just get back to work, get that rocket in the air. I want to see the first crew get to orbit on that American tax payer funded rocket. Space Launch system Yeah!!

Get lost Baby Killer.

Republicanguy
07-27-2018, 08:25 PM
Oh, just how many children are you paying for? Taking care of the country's not needed kids. Man let go of extremism.

Swordsmyth
07-27-2018, 08:32 PM
Oh, just how many children are you paying for? Taking care of the country's not needed kids. Man let go of extremism.

Opposition to murder is not extremism.

Republicanguy
07-27-2018, 08:36 PM
No it isn't, but be logical, and practical, don't go against a policy where you personally are not going to change anything in anyone's life.

Swordsmyth
07-27-2018, 08:41 PM
No it isn't, but be logical, and practical, don't go against a policy where you personally are not going to change anything in anyone's life.
I will go against a policy of legalized murder whether I personally change anything or not, just as I will go against a policy of legalized theft whether I personally change anything or not.

Those who support abortion have blood on their hands just as if they wielded a knife.

PierzStyx
07-28-2018, 02:26 AM
I will go against a policy of legalized murder whether I personally change anything or not, just as I will go against a policy of legalized theft whether I personally change anything or not.

Those who support abortion have blood on their hands just as if they wielded a knife.

Unless of course the person being beaten, robbed, and/or killed is brown. Then you're all for it. You aren't pro-life. You're just another lying Statist hypocrite.

Swordsmyth
07-28-2018, 05:27 PM
Unless of course the person being beaten, robbed, and/or killed is brown. Then you're all for it. You aren't pro-life. You're just another lying Statist hypocrite.

Get lost liar.

Republicanguy
08-05-2018, 08:06 PM
This is why religion and too much liberty doesn't work, life is complicated. If somebody wants to abort, that is their problem, and their own reasoning to do so. I am not going to somehow think I can just tell a couple or a woman what to do with cells in her, or a small baby growing.

These aren't pleasant choices or subjects.

Swordsmyth
08-05-2018, 08:14 PM
This is why religion and too much liberty doesn't work, life is complicated. If somebody wants to abort, that is their problem, and their own reasoning to do so. I am not going to somehow think I can just tell a couple or a woman what to do with cells in her, or a small baby growing.

These aren't pleasant choices or subjects.

Liberty is not license, outlawing the murder of babies is not in conflict with liberty, if you wouldn't tell someone not to kill a baby in the womb why would you tell them no t to kill it in the crib?

You are the one who constantly calls for more government, how is it that this is the one place you call for less?

Republicanguy
08-05-2018, 08:38 PM
Government is necessary, human nature can't be trusted, for the most part I'm sure anyone in a position of responsibility like the environment, tries to do the correct thing, but at the same time, government doesn't get it right on everything, there always self serving people, always.

As for abortion, that isn't a matter for society to restrict.

Swordsmyth
08-05-2018, 08:39 PM
Government is necessary, human nature can't be trusted, for the most part I'm sure anyone in a position of responsibility like the environment, tries to do the correct thing, but at the same time, government doesn't get it right on everything, there always self serving people, always.

As for abortion, that isn't a matter for society to restrict.

Baby killer.

Pauls' Revere
08-05-2018, 08:42 PM
Not to say I told you so.....

Back when Obama ran the first time, we watched the Democratic National Convention. We were painting or doing random chores while it was on, and finally I stopped and looked at my husband. "These people are butchers. Listen to these speeches. There has not been a single one who has not spent at least ten minutes on abortion. It's their top issue."

I can only imagine the next thing will be to serve up embryos in the Capitol cafeteria.

Culture of death.

Sir,

The plans are already in place.

https://www.naturalnews.com/049082_Urban_Death_Project_composting_human_bodies _food_crops.html#

(NaturalNews) A Seattle architect named Katrina Spade has proposed a new solution for urban food production: convert the recently deceased into nutritious compost to feed the food crops.

The project is called the Urban Death Project, and it describes the process of turning dead humans into food as follows:

Swordsmyth
08-05-2018, 08:50 PM
[/B]

Sir,

The plans are already in place.

https://www.naturalnews.com/049082_Urban_Death_Project_composting_human_bodies _food_crops.html#

(NaturalNews) A Seattle architect named Katrina Spade has proposed a new solution for urban food production: convert the recently deceased into nutritious compost to feed the food crops.

The project is called the Urban Death Project, and it describes the process of turning dead humans into food as follows:

Soylent Green.

Swordsmyth
08-18-2018, 02:58 PM
In February of 1969, ABC aired a sketch show called “Turn-On” which holds a special place in television history.
Essentially a more-politicized version of NBC’s “Laugh-In,” the humor was so divisive and unfunny (one odd sketch had a woman banging on a birth control vending machine (https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/forget-snacks-college-vending/) that refused to dispense pills; another allegedly involved the Smothers Brothers telling horrible dad jokes while the word “sex” was superimposed on the screen) that it was actually canceled before the first episode was over. Urban legend even has it that one major affiliate refused to return from the first commercial break, simply running a voice-over that said “The remainder of this program will not be seen this evening, or ever again” and airing advertisements for the remainder of the half-hour time slot.
The good news is that “The Break with Michelle Wolf” didn’t actually surpass this record. The only question is, why?
Perhaps the fact that it was on a streaming service had something to do with it. Alas, even Netflix’s patience isn’t unlimited.
“Despite plentiful buzz after her controversial turn as this year’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner host, Wolf’s late-night entry failed to garner the kind of viewership that warrants a second season at the streaming giant,” The Hollywood Reporter (https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/michelle-wolf-joel-mchales-talk-shows-canceled-at-netflix-1128862?utm_source=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral) said late Friday, noting that the show was “only on the streaming service for a matter of months … before executives at the company decided to not bring them back for additional seasons.”

More at: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/comedian-michelle-wolf-brutally-mocked-sarah-sanders-gets-shut-netflix/

Anti Federalist
12-18-2019, 06:47 PM
Comedian Michelle Wolf jokes that getting an abortion made her feel ‘very powerful’ like ‘God.’

Wolf: “You know how my abortion made me feel? Very powerful.” Still, it wasn’t over: “You know how people say you can’t play God? I walked out of there being like, ‘Move over Morgan Freeman, I am God!’” She quipped, referencing the actor famous for playing God in Bruce Almighty.

euphemia
12-18-2019, 07:25 PM
Do you all notice that abortion used to be the trigger but now the idea of pregnancy, labor, and delivery of a living child seems to trigger everyone?

enhanced_deficit
12-18-2019, 07:59 PM
To give credit where due , Ted Cruz has always showed strong leadership on abortion and other conservative values matters that matter most to GOP base.

Conservative Christian GOP Senator Ted Cruz

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/13/18/30E6D72500000578-0-image-a-60_1455389980254.jpg

"Donald comes from New York and he embodies New York values." "Everyone understands that the values in New York City are socially liberal, are pro-abortion, are pro-gay-marriage, focused around money and the media."

Swordsmyth
12-18-2019, 08:07 PM
To give credit where due , Ted Cruz has always showed strong leadership on abortion and other conservative values matters that matter most to GOP base.

Conservative Christian GOP Senator Ted Cruz

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/13/18/30E6D72500000578-0-image-a-60_1455389980254.jpg

"Donald comes from New York and he embodies New York values." "Everyone understands that the values in New York City are socially liberal, are pro-abortion, are pro-gay-marriage, focused around money and the media."
LOL

You are desperate.

Trump has done more against Abortion than any other President since Roe v. Wade.