PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: Crazy, Brilliant or Misunderstood?

Brian4Liberty
07-09-2018, 12:27 PM
Ron Paul: Crazy, Brilliant or Misunderstood? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VieHZm9aJR4)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VieHZm9aJR4

Patrick Bet-David dives into deep conversations about Ron Paul's career, his beliefs on marijuana and the economy.

Anti Globalist
07-09-2018, 04:13 PM
I'm honestly jealous of everyone whose ever gotten the chance to meet Ron Paul and have a conversation with him.

Republicanguy
07-10-2018, 06:02 PM
He's a bit of all.

Swordsmyth
07-10-2018, 08:08 PM
He's a bit of all.

You are crazy, Ron is not.

phill4paul
07-10-2018, 08:26 PM
Crazy? No. Not by any definition. Brilliant? Debatable. He hasn't really come up with something new as opposed to promoting that which has been espoused by a minority. Misunderstood? Definitely. That's what happens through government indoctrination of the populace.

kona
07-13-2018, 01:36 AM
Just watched the full interview. The host (Patrick) was great and you can tell Ron was fired up to be there, his energy was terrific.

eleganz
07-31-2018, 04:37 AM
Our boy Ron is hitting the mainstream, comment section looks great too.

The title appears to be made to get a bigger audience to tune in whether they agree or not but based on a lot of what was said and his past interviews, the host is clearly a libertarian.

Well deserved, miss the ol man. :heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VieHZm9aJR4

timosman
07-31-2018, 07:31 AM
www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?524051-Ron-Paul-Crazy-Brilliant-or-Misunderstood

kona
08-02-2018, 04:19 PM
It was very funny to see the host try and get Ron to smoke weed with him and Ron's reaction!

luctor-et-emergo
08-02-2018, 05:14 PM
Crazy? No. Not by any definition. Brilliant? Debatable. He hasn't really come up with something new as opposed to promoting that which has been espoused by a minority. Misunderstood? Definitely. That's what happens through government indoctrination of the populace.

I would venture to say that his spirit is brilliant. What I see in him is someone who will say what he believes in, even if it's inconvenient. He will say it however, because he knows he is right. That's a brilliant person to me.

Maybe he's not the best at math or has discovered something new, he has however been instrumental in the generation of a new generation of people...

He's definitely not crazy. Misunderstood, of course, but that goes for anyone that's genuine and honest in the media.

thoughtomator
08-02-2018, 05:31 PM
Brilliant and misunderstood certainly apply.

Crazy, not so much. But I will say he seems to be disconnected from normals, probably as a result of being surrounded too long by fawning groupies who don't challenge him intellectually.

euphemia
08-02-2018, 06:00 PM
I respect Dr. Paul. What he has accomplished is amazing.

What he has not accomplished is to educate his base in a way that demonstrates any kind of plan for the future. Nothing has changed and nothing will change until the leadership in his base develops a marketable and doable vision that will compel people to understand the principles of small government liberty and actually put it into place.

Society is more dependent on government than even and whatever I personally want, I am being forced into a way of life I really do not want or need.

Republicanguy
08-05-2018, 08:03 PM
You think you can live without government in the modern world, and everything will fine. Government isn't the problem, it is selfish ideas and wanting to impose their religious rubbish on others that is.

Swordsmyth
08-05-2018, 09:01 PM
You think you can live without government in the modern world, and everything will fine. Government isn't the problem, it is selfish ideas and wanting to impose their religious rubbish on others that is.

Most of us want a government, a government so small we can barely see it.

Government is the primary tool of those with selfish ideas and those who want to impose their religious rubbish on others.

Stop worshiping government.