PDA

View Full Version : We need a meter to guage what we think of meters!

Troyhand
12-12-2007, 02:46 PM
Fox got a meter. CNN got a meter.
What, you ain't got a meter?
Meter = Truth

We need to create an Orwellian meter, like what the MSM have, to guage what we think of the totally weak psyop bullshit attempt to lure the viewers into a groupthink mental state.

The meter needs to accurately sense our members frustration with this crap instantly by responding to our emotional states via internet.

I suggest we somehow create this meter using a rectal thermometer, baling wire, some duct tape, a few Dilithium crystals and that crusty bottle of Mop-N-Glo I found in my kitchen sink cabinet.

Anyone else have ideas? :D

P.S. Meter needs the ability to go "SPLAT!!!" when it reaches critical mass

CAKochenash
12-12-2007, 02:55 PM
Fox got a meter. CNN got a meter.
What, you ain't got a meter?
Meter = Truth

We need to create an Orwellian meter, like what the MSM have, to guage what we think of the totally weak psyop bullshit attempt to lure the viewers into a groupthink mental state.

The meter needs to accurately sense our members frustration with this crap instantly by responding to our emotional states via internet.

I suggest we somehow create this meter using a rectal thermometer, baling wire, some duct tape, a few Dilithium crystals and that crusty bottle of Mop-N-Glo I found in my kitchen sink cabinet.

Anyone else have ideas? :D

P.S. Meter needs the ability to go "SPLAT!!!" when it reaches critical mass

I don't think we could find a RP supporter as intelligent as Frank Luntz to man such a project...MSM has us beat...:p

Delain
12-12-2007, 03:00 PM
I found one for Huckabee!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z278/wft2020/bullshitdetector.gif

Works for most others as well.

dirka
12-12-2007, 03:04 PM
I found one for Huckabee!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z278/wft2020/bullshitdetector.gif

Works for most others as well.

Funniest thing I've seen all week, Thanks

Troyhand
12-12-2007, 03:06 PM
Lmfao!!!

DirtMcGirt
12-12-2007, 03:07 PM
awesome!!!

ChickenHawk
12-12-2007, 03:16 PM
I dunno, I think for Hucky we need one that goes to eleven...