PDA

View Full Version : Ed Schultz: Dead

CaptUSA
07-06-2018, 07:52 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/05/obituaries/ed-schultz-blunt-spoken-political-talk-show-host-dies-at-64.html

Ed Schultz, a former conservative radio show host whose politics moved left before he joined MSNBC’s nightly lineup in 2009 and then shifted again when he was hired by RT America, Russia’s state-financed international cable network, died on Thursday at his home in Washington. He was 64

This begs the question... what did he know about Hillary?

RonZeplin
07-06-2018, 10:28 AM
What did he know about Kavanaugh, Vince Foster, dubya, the Clinton's, and Donald?

Bender: Ed Schultz had remarkable political instincts (http://www.inforum.com/opinion/columns/4469254-bender-ed-schultz-had-remarkable-political-instincts)

Heart problems, they say. I don't think so.

http://www.inforum.com/opinion/columns/4469254-bender-ed-schultz-had-remarkable-political-instincts

https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2006/06/images/20060601-4_d-0378-250h.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3cDgq6tJsM

angelatc
07-06-2018, 11:44 AM
Bye.

juleswin
07-06-2018, 11:45 AM
Sad news.

Swordsmyth
07-06-2018, 02:21 PM
Sad news.

To a commie like you perhaps.

heavenlyboy34
07-06-2018, 02:34 PM
To a commie like you perhaps.

da fuq? jules a commie? d00d, jules is so far from commie that's not even humorous. #lame

Swordsmyth
07-06-2018, 02:37 PM
da fuq? jules a commie? d00d, jules is so far from commie that's not even humorous. #lame

That is why he advocates for "good" government regulation while using a Che avatar. :rolleyes:
There are other examples as well but I'm not going t waste my time chronicling his errors for you.

heavenlyboy34
07-06-2018, 03:42 PM
That is why he advocates for "good" government regulation while using a Che avatar. :rolleyes:
There are other examples as well but I'm not going t waste my time chronicling his errors for you.

I thought he used the Che avatar ironically. juleswin are you a commie?

Anti Globalist
07-06-2018, 04:15 PM
Clearly was killed by democrats. Republicans would never stoop low to that level.

juleswin
07-06-2018, 04:22 PM

The irony of this accusation is that the fella calling me a communist incessantly promotes "good" governance by Trump i.e accusing me of being a communist for sometimes doing something he does all the time. With respect to Che, I respect his fighting the imperialist spirit. That is it with me and Che and so no, I am not a communist.

Aratus
07-06-2018, 04:31 PM
Ed Schultz on any given issue with a gravitas to it was either very
wrong or very right or both these things or just confused & muddled!
He sincerely did not back away from a controversy nor did he inflame it.
Had Hillary won by a 5% margin in 2016, Ed Schultz would have been
a household word, nightly at her political romp Senate trial methinks.

Swordsmyth
07-06-2018, 04:32 PM
The irony of this accusation is that the fella calling me a communist incessantly promotes "good" governance by Trump i.e accusing me of being a communist for sometimes doing something he does all the time. With respect to Che, I respect his fighting the imperialist spirit. That is it with me and Che and so no, I am not a communist.
That is why you defend the commies in Venezuela.

juleswin
07-06-2018, 04:35 PM

I will defend the devil against foreign invasion. I am a staunch advocate for national sovereignty

Swordsmyth
07-06-2018, 04:36 PM
The irony of this accusation is that the fella calling me a communist incessantly promotes "good" governance by Trump i.e accusing me of being a communist for sometimes doing something he does all the time.
I promote when Trump reduces government and I call on him to reduce it more, you have repeatedly argued that government intervention beyond the minimum can be "good".

Swordsmyth
07-06-2018, 04:36 PM
I will defend the devil against foreign invasion. I am a staunch advocate for national sovereignty
You have defended their government intervention in the marketplace.

Aratus
07-06-2018, 04:38 PM

Invasion = BAD IDEA

Even if they are WAY to Bernie's & Hillary's left
But slightly to LEON TROTSKY's right, imoho...

Aratus
07-06-2018, 04:39 PM
Tis a BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD idea....

It's almost TR circa 1905

Swordsmyth
07-06-2018, 04:40 PM
Invasion = BAD IDEA

Even if they are WAY to Bernie's & Hillary's left
But slightly to LEON TROTSKY's right, imoho...

I don not favor an invasion but to try to paint the commie regime under Chavez and Maduro as the "good guys" is ridiculous.

Aratus
07-06-2018, 04:43 PM
Most Stalinists were to TROTSKY's right... Trust me on this one!

Original_Intent
07-06-2018, 04:47 PM
I'm sure nothing new to this group http://www.military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001

juleswin
07-06-2018, 04:51 PM
You have defended their government intervention in the marketplace.

I have defended them doing whatever it takes to fight off foreign aggression. Including and not limited to killing the traitors involved, seizing property, etc etc. I am believer in self defense, when u are being attacked u have the right to do whatever it takes to stay alive and the people attacking should know this.

oyarde
07-06-2018, 04:51 PM

I think you may have to water board him . Thing is he is pretty smart and might know that is not going to kill him. How did they test for witches ?

oyarde
07-06-2018, 04:53 PM
Clearly was killed by democrats. Republicans would never stoop low to that level.

Makes sense .

kahless
07-06-2018, 05:14 PM

Since when? Did you change your beliefs or do you mean you support that for every other country excluding the US? Since you made it pretty clear in the past repeatedly through neg reps and comments otherwise in my defense of immigration controls to defend our national sovereignty.

A Son of Liberty
07-06-2018, 05:26 PM
I promote when Trump reduces government and I call on him to reduce it more, you have repeatedly argued that government intervention beyond the minimum can be "good".

lolololololol

juleswin
07-06-2018, 06:10 PM
Since when? Did you change your beliefs or do you mean you support that for every other country excluding the US? Since you made it pretty clear in the past repeatedly through neg reps and comments otherwise in my defense of immigration controls to defend our national sovereignty.

I extend that support to the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel. I support a country's desire to control their own borders and my neg rep was for your support for Trump. Its really that simple and I apologize for it. I was going through a rough period in life when I still believed that US citizens could lead this country to some form of salvation. I am no longer that deluded and you will never find me neg repping u for supporting any sort of big govt evil, you are playing the role TBTB have put in your head.

Call me crazy but I dont really consider oridinary people crossing the border to improve their economic lot in life the same as militias crossing the border or individuals trained and armed by foreign power to destabilize a nation/regime change.

Swordsmyth
07-06-2018, 06:17 PM
Call me crazy but I dont really consider oridinary people crossing the border to improve their economic lot in life the same as militias crossing the border or individuals trained and armed by foreign power to destabilize a nation/regime change.
You are crazy, ask the Injuns how different it was for them.

juleswin
07-06-2018, 06:28 PM
You are crazy, ask the Injuns how different it was for them.

The wave of immigrants that came to the US during the 1850s did OK. The same with immigrants that led up to the renaissance in Rome. So lets not pretend that the majority of immigration by ordinary people will lead to genocide.

Swordsmyth
07-06-2018, 06:35 PM
The wave of immigrants that came to the US during the 1850s did OK. The same with immigrants that led up to the renaissance in Rome. So lets not pretend that the majority of immigration by ordinary people will lead to genocide.

Those did not work out as well as you seem to think, but even if we accept your belief the current groups pouring across our borders are much more likely to lead to genocide or at least communist despotism.

kahless
07-07-2018, 07:49 PM
I extend that support to the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel. I support a country's desire to control their own borders and my neg rep was for your support for Trump. Its really that simple and I apologize for it. I was going through a rough period in life when I still believed that US citizens could lead this country to some form of salvation. I am no longer that deluded and you will never find me neg repping u for supporting any sort of big govt evil, you are playing the role TBTB have put in your head.

I have not changed my beliefs since I began posting here from 2007 on in support of Ron's platform including immigration and support of politicians whomever they are when they make an effort to at least implement parts of it.

So if we are to take your reply as fact then you never really supported Ron Paul then and believe his platform is big govt evil. Got it.

juleswin
07-08-2018, 05:19 AM
I have not changed my beliefs since I began posting here from 2007 on in support of Ron's platform including immigration and support of politicians whomever they are when they make an effort to at least implement parts of it.

Good for you that u haven't changed since 2007. I can honestly tell you that I have changed a lot since them. To be fair, I have never at any point in my political life had a 100% support of anyone. I think my highest maybe around 90% for Ron Paul. But the core issues I support him 100% of is his ideas of shrinking the size of govt and less interventionist foreign policy. I sometimes disagree with his method and pace of doing it. But those are the 2 big ones and I also would support any other presidential candidates who supports these 2 core agendas.

This is where I took issue with you supporting Trump, he is a big govt guy and a neocon with foreign policy. At the time, I hated anyone who supported any candidate who took those positions.

So if we are to take your reply as fact then you never really supported Ron Paul then and believe his platform is big govt evil. Got it.

What are you talking about? I don't think Ron Paul's platform is big govt evil. I have disagreed with him on somethings, like when he supported selling US made weapons to Israel or his support of Israel attacking Iraqi nuclear plants . And other policies too but can't think of any other atm. But I have known that he is not perfect but at the same time, he is so far better than anything we have seen in a long time and voting for him will drastically improve the country.

So you are right that I have never ever in my life never fully supported 100% of Ron's agenda but that doesn't mean that I believed his agenda was big govt evil.