PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul - The BEST 15 SECONDS of This Debate

greendiseaser
12-12-2007, 02:24 PM
That was IT right there.

His 15 Second Resolution was the BEST thing he has said all debate!

RonPaulFTFW
12-12-2007, 02:25 PM
yeah he did well on that too.

he should have said, "not to copy my positions and stick to your own"

robert4rp08
12-12-2007, 02:26 PM
yeah, he nailed it.

libertygrl
He just hit it out of the ballpark with that one! Great going Ron!!

Stealth
hahah! not to copy my positions.......rofl. that would've been great in addition to what he said.

ssdded
12-12-2007, 02:33 PM
Luntz's focus group sure didn't like it. The graph damn near bottomed out over it.

The Good Doctor
12-12-2007, 02:35 PM
Yup that was a 500 footer!

That was IT right there.

His 15 Second Resolution was the BEST thing he has said all debate!

bp2519
12-12-2007, 02:36 PM
im at work, what did he say?

Jobarra
12-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Another great response would have been "They've already adopted any resolution I could come up with since they've adopted most of my policies that I've advocated for the past 30 years."

Carole
12-13-2007, 12:29 AM
I read on another thread that the focus group started sending the graph downward before Dr. Paul even began to speak. How might they know to do that?

I would be very curious not only as to how the group was chosen (all pro-war?) but how they were coached before the debate. We really do not know. What I do know is that it would seem quite strange if they really did send the meters in a downward spiral before hearing one word from Dr. Paul in answer to each question.

Anyone else know anything about this?

Knightskye
12-13-2007, 12:47 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=3991280

If the New Years Resolution clip from the debate doesn't play, it's in the playlist, and you should be able to find it pretty easily. He said something about domestic enemies (like the ones standing near him on stage) ;).

JohnnyWrath
12-13-2007, 01:00 AM
I agree 100%...his resolution answer left the other candidates looking worthless. He had a very good debate...

Nyte
12-13-2007, 11:10 AM
lol.

Rudy McRomneby: Have better dialog, get a republican elected and realize that things aren't that bad.

Yup that sounds about right...

AisA1787
12-13-2007, 11:21 AM
I read on another thread that the focus group started sending the graph downward before Dr. Paul even began to speak. How might they know to do that?

I would be very curious not only as to how the group was chosen (all pro-war?) but how they were coached before the debate. We really do not know. What I do know is that it would seem quite strange if they really did send the meters in a downward spiral before hearing one word from Dr. Paul in answer to each question.

Anyone else know anything about this?

Were you watching on Fox News? They had the meter, and it would start to go down every time Dr. Paul opened his mouth, before he had even stated a policy position or anything of substance. I don't have the exact quote, but one time during the debate he started a sentence talking in generic terms about liberty and freedom, and the meter started to drop before he'd even finished the sentence! I don't need to know specifics to know that the "undecided voter" meter is run by a bunch of Fox News plants to push their agenda. I almost feel like Fox is trying to be a hypnotist: "Look at my watch as it swings back and forth... you're getting very, very sleepy... ignore anything that makes sense..."

braumstr
12-13-2007, 05:54 PM
I am suprised they didnt show airplanes crashing and stuff.

I believe these focus groups are made up of undecided registered Republicans.

Read: Not any of Ron Paul's supporters.

Most, if not all, I think..of Ron Paul's folks are only registered Republican if their states have closed primaries. So, until we start seeing the first results come in all this is just big media churning up hay to sell advertisements and increase revenue.

The unfortunate side effect is that it influences people who are not educated by any other information source.

Meatwasp
12-13-2007, 06:07 PM
I don't know if my computer just made it look that way but did you notice that the lighting on Paul made his nose dark and he looked pale. I think they rigged the light. Did anyone notice that?

LibertyEagle
12-13-2007, 07:09 PM
I liked this debate, regardless of what the media pundits said about it. I especially liked the way that the moderator was pretty fair on the time and stopped the usually culprits from droning on and on.

idiom
12-13-2007, 09:32 PM
Try and find an undecided Ron Paul supporter.