PDA

View Full Version : Q - the plan to save the world

Original_Intent
06-30-2018, 05:26 PM
I've no idea if this is fake news or a real thing. I will say that, although I am no fan of Trump, it makes me feel more hopeful than I have in a long, long time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU

dannno
06-30-2018, 06:18 PM
Wow!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMlfALvRUXY

VIDEODROME
06-30-2018, 06:47 PM
It feels like hopeful jumping to conclusions.

Also were they saying the Kims in N. Korea were just victims of the Deep State until Trump offered them a way out? :confused:

Original_Intent
06-30-2018, 06:58 PM
It feels like hopeful jumping to conclusions.

Also were they saying the Kims in N. Korea were just victims of the Deep State until Trump offered them a way out? :confused:

Um, how is saying "I have no idea if this is fake or a real thing" jumping to conclusions? Seriously. I do hope that it's real. Again, hoping is not jumping to conclusions.

VIDEODROME
06-30-2018, 07:10 PM
Um, how is saying "I have no idea if this is fake or a real thing" jumping to conclusions? Seriously. I do hope that it's real. Again, hoping is not jumping to conclusions.

Sorry that was more my comment on the video itself, not directed at you.

Original_Intent
06-30-2018, 07:16 PM
Gotcha - thanks for clearing that up.

Jamesiv1
06-30-2018, 07:19 PM
Video was disappoint. No different than hundreds just like it on youtube.

I had a strong feeling I was watching dis-information.

timosman
06-30-2018, 07:21 PM
Video was disappoint. No different than hundreds just like it on youtube.

I had a strong feeling I was watching dis-information.

The real one will be calling to action.:cool:

Swordsmyth
06-30-2018, 07:32 PM
I've no idea if this is fake news or a real thing. I will say that, although I am no fan of Trump, it makes me feel more hopeful than I have in a long, long time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU

The Q thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?519480-The-Q-thread)

lilymc
06-30-2018, 07:54 PM
I think it's truth mixed with lies. I'm not buying that Trump is the Savior… who somehow got in, even though it seems pretty clear by now that no one can get to that level without being part of 'the club.' I'm sorry to sound pessimistic, but I get the feeling that we're all being deceived… But we'll see.

timosman
06-30-2018, 08:09 PM
I think it's truth mixed with lies. I'm not buying that Trump is the Savior… who somehow got in, even though it seems pretty clear by now that no one can get to that level without being part of 'the club.' I'm sorry to sound pessimistic, but I get the feeling that we're all being deceived… But we'll see.

How would the deception look like? Democrats being really smart and hiding it?:cool:

Swordsmyth
06-30-2018, 08:32 PM

If it is true he spent most of his life as an infiltrator in the enemy camp.
I have seen enough good out of him to be open minded but I will need to see bigger and more unprecedented things to be sure.

pcosmar
07-01-2018, 02:19 PM
I'm sorry to sound pessimistic, but I get the feeling that we're all being deceived… But we'll see.

Not all of us are deceived.

Trump is no savior. just another who has bowed to Satan and been given power.

lilymc
07-01-2018, 06:51 PM
Not all of us are deceived.

Trump is no savior. just another who has bowed to Satan and been given power.

You took me too literally. When I said "we're all" I basically meant both sides of the aisle… If he is merely playing the part of a conservative/nationalist, then both the left are being deceived, as well as his supporters, who think he is the savior here to truly make America great again. I didn't mean every single one of us. :)

pcosmar
07-01-2018, 07:53 PM
You took me too literally. When I said "we're all" I basically meant both sides of the aisle… If he is merely playing the part of a conservative/nationalist, then both the left are being deceived, as well as his supporters, who think he is the savior here to truly make America great again. I didn't mean every single one of us. :)

Cool,, it wasn't an attack.

Primaries and "debates" , and the election was a circus,, involving no principle or substance at all.
A Clown got elected and the Witch mutters,,

These are the beginnings of sorrows...and late into it..

It will get worse before it gets better.

Original_Intent
07-01-2018, 07:59 PM
Well, Q Anon claims that July is the big month of massive information being released and big names taken down. I guess we will see.
I've never been a fan of Trump's, although I feel he was a less bad option to Hitlery. I certainly don't believe he is a savior in any way, but I do hope there are people in the intelligence agencies that are gathering "take down" information on the criminals in both parties.

I do believe that God can utilize less than perfect and even bad people - I hope this is a case of that, but I am far from convinced. We'll see what July brings.

specsaregood
07-01-2018, 08:10 PM
Well, Q Anon claims that July is the big month of massive information being released and big names taken down. I guess we will see..

And all through may/beginning of june they were saying it was going to happen on June 12th. But it was just a big nothing burger.

TER
07-01-2018, 08:42 PM
And all through may/beginning of june they were saying it was going to happen on June 12th. But it was just a big nothing burger.

That is incorrect. That was a rumor started by someone on twitter named EyeTheSpy who ended up being outed as a legit larp.

Anyone following closely from the beginning knows this is designed to hit the climax right before the midterms. July however is when it starts rolling out big time in the public sphere...

Enjoy the show!

TER
07-01-2018, 08:44 PM
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/0a8f094ad1b1cb0747188e75ea953a53633742710d2a23d643 9e66eb038e1015.jpeg

Love Ron in the middle!

specsaregood
07-01-2018, 08:46 PM
That is incorrect. That was a rumor started by someone on twitter named EyeTheSpy who ended up being outed as a legit larp.

Anyone following closely from the beginning knows this is designed to hit the climax right before the midterms. July however is when it starts rolling out big time in the public sphere...

Enjoy the show!

It isn't incorrect, all over people were touting June 12th.

TER
07-01-2018, 08:48 PM
Well, Q Anon claims that July is the big month of massive information being released and big names taken down. I guess we will see.
I've never been a fan of Trump's, although I feel he was a less bad option to Hitlery. I certainly don't believe he is a savior in any way, but I do hope there are people in the intelligence agencies that are gathering "take down" information on the criminals in both parties.

I do believe that God can utilize less than perfect and even bad people - I hope this is a case of that, but I am far from convinced. We'll see what July brings.

God has often times used less than perfect people in order to bring order and goodness. In fact, not only less than perfect (which everyone is, but even people with obvious character flaws and sinful pasts).

I think we are witnessing this happening right now. The playing field has been leveled now due to technology. In the hands of the right people, what was once easily hidden in the darkness can now be brought to the light. Patriots have taken over and we are witnessing a bloodless revolution bringing back the power to the people.

Over 40,000 sealed indictments waiting to go... each indictment can include dozens of people.

We are about to see something historic go down, the likes of which has rarely happened. The purge in Saudi Arabia will look like child’s play by the time this is over...

TER
07-01-2018, 08:52 PM
It isn't incorrect, all over people were touting June 12th.

Right, many were deceived, but not because of anything Q wrote.