PDA

View Full Version : Dimwits in the Breitbart comment section...

Anti Federalist
06-30-2018, 02:42 PM
Came across the following exchange in the comments on this story: (http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/06/27/kamala-harris-dem-colleagues-ready-to-play-hardball-to-save-constitution-from-trump-scotus-pick/)

Svigor Jenna María Domínguez • 2 days ago
"America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the b@t@rds."
•Reply•Share ›

wotto Svigor • 2 days ago
Hybridization works for plants
•Reply•Share ›

Mark Santucci Svigor • 2 days ago
That's a great way to put it. Whose line is it?
•Reply•Share ›

Svigor Mark Santucci • 2 days ago
G**gle sez "Claire Wolfe." Probably some leftist.
•Reply•Share ›

Mark Santucci Svigor • 2 days ago
Maybe, but it fits us better since we have the arms...
Thanks.
•Reply•Share ›

Git Real Mark Santucci • 2 days ago
Agreed. COME AND GET MY MAGA HAT. One of us will go down....
•Reply•Share ›

wotto Svigor • 2 days ago
Probably some statist who hopes you never draw your weapon

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/ramsey_no.gif

https://i.gifer.com/6Zaj.gif

Suzanimal
06-30-2018, 02:59 PM
Svigor Mark Santucci • 2 days ago
G**gle sez "Claire Wolfe." Probably some leftist.
•Reply•Share ›

So the dumb ass googled and didn't bother to find out who she is? :confused: When I see a quote I like and don't know who said it, I google and find out what they're about.

Ender
06-30-2018, 04:41 PM
So the dumb ass googled and didn't bother to find out who she is? :confused: When I see a quote I like and don't know who said it, I google and find out what they're about.

Claire Wolf is awesome- the poster really must be a dumb ass.

Anti Federalist
06-30-2018, 07:13 PM
Claire Wolf is awesome- the poster really must be a dumb ass.

Shows how effective the blackout of liberty ideals is within the current zietgeist.

Claire is 1000 times more powerful of writer or educator than I am.

Decades spent toiling away, and these dumbasses don't even know who the fuck she is.

Makes my fucking teeth ache...

timosman
06-30-2018, 07:27 PM
How the dems can be so stupid? Are we being played?:eek:

Krugminator2
06-30-2018, 10:27 PM
Shows how effective the blackout of liberty ideals is within the current zietgeist.

Claire is 1000 times more powerful of writer or educator than I am.

Decades spent toiling away, and these dumbasses don't even know who the $#@! she is.

Makes my $#@!ing teeth ache...

I'll be honest. Maybe I should be ashamed of this. I have been into libertarianism since early high school and read this site daily. I have never heard her name mentioned even once.

Ender
07-01-2018, 12:51 AM
I'll be honest. Maybe I should be ashamed of this. I have been into libertarianism since early high school and read this site daily. I have never heard her name mentioned even once.

Here's a good place to get started.

https://www.clairewolfe.com

Suzanimal
07-01-2018, 03:22 AM
I'll be honest. Maybe I should be ashamed of this.

And that's fine. No one knows everything but if you saw a quote you thought was great and took the time to google it to find out the name of the person it's attributed to, wouldn't you just take the extra click to find out a little more about her? Especially since the quote was a topic in a discussion. I think you would.

I have been into libertarianism since early high school and read this site daily. I have never heard her name mentioned even once.

She's been discussed. If I remember correctly, Lucille was a fan.

devil21
07-01-2018, 10:50 AM
Your first mistake was expecting any intellectual, informed and well-read comments to come out of Breitbart. Adjust your expectations and your teeth will hurt less AF.

Anti Federalist
07-01-2018, 10:58 AM
She's been discussed. If I remember correctly, Lucille was a fan.

So am I.

Got a signed copy of 101 Things To Do 'Til The Revolution.

Anti Federalist
07-01-2018, 11:00 AM
Your first mistake was expecting any intellectual, informed and well-read comments to come out of Breitbart. Adjust your expectations and your teeth will hurt less AF.

Fair enough...If I went trolling for woemen with Danke at Wal Marx, I should not be surprised to end up with a fat, tattooed broad wearing jorts and a "I am a Goddess" tank top.