PDA

View Full Version : This is Fine...

jllundqu
06-29-2018, 08:58 AM
While some may be distraught over the current political and cultural destruction we are witnessing, I can honestly say I am fine with it. This is healthy. The mask has come off this ugly charade and I think it's only going to get worse, much worse. We are headed for riots. A recent poll said that 41% of Americans feel a civil war will happen within 5 years. I don't think we will see an actual war, but I do think that major cities will become battlegrounds and massive riots will take place. I think assassination attempts will happen. I think the media will only continue to pour gasoline on the fire. I think the government will crack down on civil disobedience in ways we haven't seen since the 60's.

We are witnessing massive changes. The world as we know it will look nothing like it does today in 5-10 years.

I also think this is a good thing. Let the games begin.

https://media.giphy.com/media/z9AUvhAEiXOqA/giphy.gif

brushfire
06-29-2018, 09:23 AM
:D A classic meme, reminding me of Nero.

timosman
06-29-2018, 10:07 AM
There'll be war there'll be peace
But everything one day will cease
All the iron turn to rust
All the proud men turn to dust

Swordsmyth
06-29-2018, 03:09 PM
The phoenix is reborn in fire.

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. bPisgU2NpGynp0EvcWpfNgHaJQ%26pid%3D15.1&f=1

TER
06-29-2018, 04:51 PM
When the toxin truth comes out about the corruption in the Democratic Party, people will walk away from it in droves. That is already happening, though the fake stream media only brings up their liberal propaganda.

There will be no blue wave. There will be minimal riots.

There will be a great awakening about who has kept us enslaved, how they kept us enslaved, and all the sick satanic pastimes they partook in. By the midterms, a great number of dems will flip and we will see a red tsunami of the likes which happen once in a lifetime.

Swordsmyth
06-29-2018, 05:04 PM
When the toxin truth comes out about the corruption in the Democratic Party, people will walk away from it in droves. That is already happening, though the fake stream media only brings up their liberal propaganda.

There will be a great awakening about who has kept us enslaved, how they kept us enslaved, and all the sick satanic pastimes they partook in. By the midterms, a great number of dems will flip and we will see a red tsunami of the likes which happen once in a lifetime.

From your lips to GOD's ears, however I believe very many will choose not to believe the truth because it will be too uncomfortable to accept what they are shown.

Leave the big cities and their nearby suburbs while you can.

TheTexan
06-29-2018, 05:07 PM
We are witnessing massive changes.

Huge changes. The biggest changes.

VIDEODROME
06-29-2018, 05:07 PM
It won't be political. The Have-Nots will go after The Haves directly.

Between the two will be organized crime like in the old days when Labor worked with the Mob, but also unemployed or disillusioned tech talent that turns to Cyber-Crime.

TheTexan
06-29-2018, 05:11 PM
I think one of the bigger changes we'll see in the coming years is Honey Boo Boo coming back on the air.

A Son of Liberty
06-29-2018, 05:24 PM
There will be a great awakening about who has kept us enslaved

how they kept us enslaved

and all the sick satanic pastimes they partook in.

we will see a red tsunami of the likes which happen once in a lifetime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b0ftfKFEJg

Zippyjuan
06-29-2018, 05:55 PM
A recent poll said that 41% of Americans feel a civil war will happen within 5 years.

Actually that was 31%. A similar figure to those who thought it would happen while Obama was president.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/june_2018/31_think_u_s_civil_war_likely_soon

Most voters fear that political violence is coming from opponents of the president’s policies, just as they did in the second year of Barack Obama’s presidency, and nearly one-in-three think a civil war is next.

Thirty-one percent (31%) of Likely U.S. Voters say it’s likely that the United States will experience a second civil war sometime in the next five years, with 11% who say it’s Very Likely. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 59% consider a second civil war unlikely, but that includes only 29% who say it’s Not At All Likely. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

oyarde
06-29-2018, 06:03 PM
Oyarde will be good .

enhanced_deficit
06-30-2018, 10:02 AM
We are witnessing massive changes. The world as we know it will look nothing like it does today in 5-10 years.

https://media.giphy.com/media/z9AUvhAEiXOqA/giphy.gif

COQPO (Commenting On Quoted Part Only)

I'm sort of fine with current developments too, though Change is not that big IMO.

Personally speaking, my ideal advice to myself is to think hard before deciding to be not being fine with the natural outcomes of my choices, though I don't always follow it.
Politically speaking, much of the theatre production today is a natural outcome of our collective choices of yesterday.

I dunno where to begin but moderate neocons's puppet Reagan's (& probably Carter's too) financial/military support for anti-Russian extremist violent Jihadis led to birth of groups like Al Qaeda. Bush's Iraqi Freedom revenge war bloodbath following 9/11 atrocity led to Barack Hussein Obama's 8 years of 'Hope n Change' (for democrats/libs) slash painful therapy (for many Bush supporters/GOP basers). Now 8 years of all that Change has produced anti-swamp MAGA DJT.
Lately , there are some signs that 4-8 years of this MAGA could lead to someone named 'Al Syrian Hussein Gazan Cortez (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?523629-Will-the-titanic-NY-election-upset-yesterday-do-longterm-damage-to-neocons-movement-in-NY-US&p=6645345&viewfull=1#post6645345)' becoming historic POTUS in next few years starting next round of Change 4.0.

jllundqu
07-02-2018, 08:50 AM

I hope you're not talking about the ridiculous #QAnon nonsense. I know I've been away for about 6 months but I hoped that infection hadn't spread to RPF

CCTelander
07-02-2018, 09:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b0ftfKFEJg

ROTFL!!! Touche!

shakey1
07-02-2018, 10:19 AM
inarresting times indeed.

TER
07-02-2018, 11:15 AM
I hope you're not talking about the ridiculous #QAnon nonsense. I know I've been away for about 6 months but I hoped that infection hadn't spread to RPF

LOL! I’ve been way for 6 months as well, precisely because of QAnon. I have learned much more, been more hopeful, and been more entertained following that ‘nonsense’ than dealing with the few shills and depressing idealists here!

Btw, the ‘infection’, or red-pilling, is spreading now at a rapid pace. If you chooose to not believe or to avoid it, you will find fewer and fewer places to hide in the pursing next 2 months. Meanwhile, I will continue to enjoy the show!

jllundqu
07-03-2018, 07:37 AM
LOL! I’ve been way for 6 months as well, precisely because of QAnon. I have learned much more, been more hopeful, and been more entertained following that ‘nonsense’ than dealing with the few shills and depressing idealists here!

Btw, the ‘infection’, or red-pilling, is spreading now at a rapid pace. If you chooose to not believe or to avoid it, you will find fewer and fewer places to hide in the pursing next 2 months. Meanwhile, I will continue to enjoy the show!

So in two months, when no one is held accountable, and not one single thing happens... will you eat crow?

nikcers
07-03-2018, 09:07 AM
So in two months, when no one is held accountable, and not one single thing happens... will you eat crow?

I really thought the reason why they were away is because they claimed 6 months ago that Trump was going to arrest all the corrupt politicians in 2 weeks.

jllundqu
07-03-2018, 09:10 AM
I really thought the reason why they were away is because they claimed 6 months ago that Trump was going to arrest all the corrupt politicians in 2 weeks.

It was! Then it was supposed to be the OIG Report that was the big fireworks.... now the goalposts have moved to end of the year... but they swear.... THE STORM is coming! lol If you read those threads, literally all of DC is going to GITMO and Trump is on a mission from god. You can't make this stuff up.

TER
07-03-2018, 09:13 AM

Most certainly. I hope for both our sakes that I’m not wrong. But if I am wrong, and Q is a Larp, then I will admit that I am a sucker and eat crow.

jllundqu
07-03-2018, 09:20 AM
Most certainly. I hope for both our sakes that I’m not wrong. But if I am wrong, and Q is a Larp, then I will admit that I am a sucker and eat crow.

That is the first bit of intellectual honesty I've seen come out of the "Q" "movement". I am skeptical, though, as even if nothing happens, Q's followers would simply continually move the goal posts or make more excuses or claim the Deep State did something to prevent it....

The world would celebrate in the streets if what Q is peddling was actually true.

So what, in your mind, would it take for all this to be true. Hillary, Obama, Comey, etc.... all behind bars? Or is the bar lower for you?

TER
07-03-2018, 09:45 AM
That is the first bit of intellectual honesty I've seen come out of the "Q" "movement". I am skeptical, though, as even if nothing happens, Q's followers would simply continually move the goal posts or make more excuses or claim the Deep State did something to prevent it....

The world would celebrate in the streets if what Q is peddling was actually true.

So what, in your mind, would it take for all this to be true. Hillary, Obama, Comey, etc.... all behind bars? Or is the bar lower for you?

I have already seen results. The Saudi purge and the cutting of the strings which the Saudis has over US politicians. Look at the record amount of resignations and those not seeking re-election. These were all told by Q prior to them happening. Look at how NK has played out. The vast amount of pedophile networks being dismantled. Etc etc.

The icing on the cake would be the criminals you mentioned facing justice. I think that will happen. These people are not untouchable. But what is needed is for the public to be on board, and I think that is exactly what the Q movement was designed to do, namely to garner support of the people so that when their crimes are fully exposed, the people will agree with such mass arrests and punishment of high profile ‘idols’.

Wooden Indian
07-03-2018, 11:49 PM
https://youtu.be/70czT6tPvcs

TheCount
05-14-2020, 12:42 PM

Caw

TER
05-14-2020, 10:24 PM
I pray for you, TheCount. We are all trying to find what is right in this life. We are all trying for find justice and righteousness and to be forgiven and to find peace and salvation. I don’t know what you are personally going through. We are all struggling against whatever difficulties we are facing and the troubles which we must endure. We all want peace. We all want peace. I wish you peace my friend. I wish we find peace.

tod evans
05-15-2020, 05:57 AM
I pray for you, TheCount. We are all trying to find what is right in this life. We are all trying for find justice and righteousness and to be forgiven and to find peace and salvation. I don’t know what you are personally going through. We are all struggling against whatever difficulties we are facing and the troubles which we must endure. We all want peace. We all want peace. I wish you peace my friend. I wish we find peace.

Peace is more easily found out in the country TER, far away from the city life and its troubles.

Of course you may find inner peace wherever you are but believe me it's a whole lot easier if you're not immersed in the turmoil..

Anti Globalist
05-15-2020, 05:09 PM
Certainly are a lot of idiots out there that are fine with the current situation we find ourselves in.

shakey1
05-15-2020, 10:04 PM
Have not heard anything from @jllundgu for awhile... hoping he & his are doing ok.

tod evans
05-16-2020, 05:41 AM
Certainly are a lot of idiots out there that are fine with the current situation we find ourselves in.

If I didn't have the interwebs there would be no turmoil in my life, the "situation" of the cities is just that, nothing has changed out here.

Plants are growing, critters are giving birth, work continues unabated.

When ya' clump a bunch of people together in little boxes stacked on top of one another or close enough to spit on there's going to be turmoil even without disease.

Even the cities would be far less tumultuous without MSM and their hyperbole...