PDA

View Full Version : Fox news magical debate sentiment graph chart machine!

werdd
12-12-2007, 02:07 PM
Brought to you by the Atari 2600, and its Knob controllers. If it was good enough for pacman, its good enough for rupert. FOX NEWS SENTIMENT MIND CHANGE SUBLIMINAL SUPER MACHINE

BeFranklin
12-12-2007, 02:10 PM
Brought to you by the Atari 2600, and its Knob controllers. If it was good enough for pacman, its good enough for rupert. FOX NEWS SENTIMENT MIND CHANGE SUBLIMINAL SUPER MACHINE

I changed stations because of that.

RonPaulFanInGA
12-12-2007, 02:11 PM
I've been watching the debate on CNN. That thing does look like something meant to manipulate peoples' opinions. Who are these Fox News "undecideds" anyways? The same ones at that other debate who were open Fred Thompson supporters?

werdd
12-12-2007, 02:13 PM
its something straight out of 1984 thats for sure.

BeFranklin
12-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Defending against enemies domestic was a great answer by Ron Paul

edit oops wrong thread

TN_VOL
12-12-2007, 02:45 PM
Yeah thaat graph think was a load of BS. It was probably that forum of guests they had on after the debate who were turning the knobs or just maybe it was ole FU Frank himself. Oh and they never showed any facts about Ron or wow much money he had raised from Iowans. Although I have to say, in my opinion, it was probaly one of his worst debate performances I had seen.

hawkeyenick
12-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Anyone else get sick every time someone says "he just looked presidential"?

JMO
12-12-2007, 02:57 PM
They asked a show of hands of the people in the FOX focus group. They did not come in undecided, about 1/3 came in supporting Romney, and a 1/3 came in supporting Rudy.

jnpg
12-12-2007, 02:57 PM
The 'focus group' crap is crap! Bah! I hope people can see through that sham.

Talldude1412
12-12-2007, 02:59 PM
OH no, I'm sure they are all very unbiased and reasonable people. lol

EvilEngineer
12-12-2007, 03:06 PM
Now CNN is doing their own focus group BS. They keep restricting the size and scope of the group so that they can try and maintain the "oh... rudy is our choice" BS. The fact that they know AHEAD of time the people's names, and who they are leaning towards is a big indicator that the whole thing is rigged. 9 times out of 10 we can track these "undecideds" down and find out that they are very decided... in fact they are activist for a cause or candidate already.

Seanmc30
12-12-2007, 03:13 PM
garbage, just meaningless garbage. We don't need some GOP pre-selected panel telling us what we think.

10thAmendmentMan
12-12-2007, 03:16 PM
I missed this nonsense due to my watching the debate on PBS. It's funny that they're the least biased.

Original_Intent
12-12-2007, 03:22 PM
Yeah I love how Romney says "everything is wonderful, vote for me and everything will stay wonderful" and hits the top of the graph and Ron Paul says we have to quit spending future generations into debt supporting our foreing policy and the graph plummets.

In fact every time Ron paul spoke the "Love o' meter" tanked - even worse than it did for Alan Keyes - I just don't buy it, it was groupthink advertising.

DrNoZone
12-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Yeah I love how Romney says "everything is wonderful, vote for me and everything will stay wonderful" and hits the top of the graph and Ron Paul says we have to quit spending future generations into debt supporting our foreing policy and the graph plummets.

In fact every time Ron paul spoke the "Love o' meter" tanked - even worse than it did for Alan Keyes - I just don't buy it, it was groupthink advertising.

It just goes to show how ill-informed and media-fed most American's are.