PDA

View Full Version : ? to those who heard RP's speech in Iowa

MsDoodahs
07-02-2007, 09:48 AM
I read the "as it happens" notes from LRCblog and that other site, and it seemed to me that he covered a LOT of ground in it.

Do you think the RP Iowa speech is a good "intro to RP" piece to share with friends/family?

I wonder if C-Span will show the whole thing. Anyone know?

IRO-bot
07-02-2007, 09:49 AM
www.ronpaulaudio.com has a good 40 minute chunk of his speech. I don't think it is all though.

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-02-2007, 09:57 AM
Excellent speech. He finally had the time to cover all the major issues in depth. The five minute interviews he usually gets does not allow him to do justice with his message. Yes, this was a good one.

Santana28
07-02-2007, 09:59 AM
he pretty much recapped everything he has already talked about.

started off talking about his pro-life position, and why he thought the way he did... talked about property rights or the lack there-of... how you have to get 25 permits just to dig a ditch in your own back yard... talked about how we should get out of the UN and dismantle the Federal Reserve and WHY... talked about how he would dismantle the Selective Service system (the draft)... talked about how we have no business getting involved in other nations' activities...

the speech was pretty long. you might want to try sending clips of the relevant parts rather than the entire thing. i plan on it.