PDA

View Full Version : Steve King: America Headed Towards Civil War

AuH20
06-26-2018, 07:15 AM
But this outcome was set in motion long ago in 1933. It's just taking some time to fully metastasize as the distractions wane and the resources dwindle. The Reds and Americans were always going to kill each other at some point.

jkr
06-26-2018, 08:13 AM
well that's nice and all but "THEY" have been at WAR with the AMERICAN PEOPLE my entire life...Nixon even declared war on us ( the last USA declared war btw).

Root
06-26-2018, 08:51 AM
Good. We have the most guns.

AuH20
06-26-2018, 08:55 AM

But they have all the tech and the msm. And I'm not talking about transgender activists.

kpitcher
06-27-2018, 02:00 AM
David Brin has been saying we're in stage 8 of the Civil War since 2014

https://davidbrin.wordpress.com/2014/09/19/phases-of-the-american-civil-war/

Phase 8 – …the Nixonian, southern-strategy “flip” leads ultimately to today’s full scale New Confederacy effort to finally destroy the United States of America. Not by arms, but by ending the effectiveness of politics as a pragmatic, open-minded process by which undogmatic citizens negotiate a mix of experiments and find out what works. Replacing all of that with dogma more intense than communism ever was.

Pragmatism and science and re-evaluation are the enemies. A conviction of moral superiority that cannot be shaken by facts.

Teen sex ages and rates, teen pregnancies, STDs, domestic violence, divorce rates, bankruptcy and debt default rates, economic productivity, net tax parasitism…even obesity rates… tell us clearly than outcome metrics do not support any claims that salt-of-the-earth types are better at life and raising kids than decadent university-city-folk. So? The response is to utterly ignore statistics. Truthiness is all that matters.

tod evans
06-27-2018, 02:59 AM
well that's nice and all but "THEY" have been at WAR with the AMERICAN PEOPLE my entire life...Nixon even declared war on us ( the last USA declared war btw).

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jkr again.

AuH20
07-02-2018, 05:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfblk0AHszg

DamianTV
07-02-2018, 05:57 PM
But they have all the tech and the msm. And I'm not talking about transgender activists.

What happens if their own tech is used against them?

If there is a Civil War, one needs to look no further than to those who stand to benefit the most to know who the real enemy is here. They are the ones behind the puppet politicians who would benefit by suspending the Constitution in order to establish a system that benefits them at the expense of everyone else. The politicians and MSM? They are just cheerleaders.

Anti Globalist
07-02-2018, 06:08 PM
One side has guns. The other side has dildos. I wonder which side will win.

A Son of Liberty
07-02-2018, 06:36 PM

Define "win".

Danke
07-02-2018, 06:51 PM

https://pics.me.me/cloyd-rivers-cloydrivers-folks-keep-talkin-about-another-civil-war-26749672.png

Gumba of Liberty
07-02-2018, 07:43 PM

Guns won’t matter when the weapons are biological. What do you think all those billionaire bunkers are for? Safe spaces during the “Great Depopulation”.

Dr.3D
07-02-2018, 07:59 PM
Guns won’t matter when the weapons are biological. What do you think all those billionaire bunkers are for? Safe spaces during the “Great Depopulation”.
That brings this to mind...

Revelation 6:15 - 7:1 Then the kings of the earth and the magnates and the generals and the rich and the powerful, and everyone, slave and free, hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains, 16 calling to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of the one seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb; 17 for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"

Gumba of Liberty
08-03-2020, 08:01 PM

Giving myself a pat on the back for this one.